Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E16: Eternal Relief From Pain

• Start Topic

Here is the episode thread for episode 16 

According to the synopsis - Rollins’ sister stirs up trouble and a possible SVU investigation when she reports a doctor who trades prescription painkillers for sex. 

I have to say - I’m dreading this one. I hate Kim Rollins and all Rollins family drama, and I’m disgusted that they brought her back. I’m honestly hoping they kill her off in this one - hey they killed off Tucker and Simon, so why not the awful Kim Rollins? 

• Love 11

If Kat really wants to warm hearts and minds she needs to "accidentally" shoot Kim Rollins. At this point has Kim been in more episodes than Simon was? Certain she was in a shorter amount of time? Unless I feel more tortured than I actually am. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Xeliou66 said:

I have to say - I’m dreading this one. I hate Kim Rollins and all Rollins family drama, and I’m disgusted that they brought her back. I’m honestly hoping they kill her off in this one - hey they killed off Tucker and Simon, so why not the awful Kim Rollins? 

I’m with you on this.  How many Rollins-centric episodes have we had to endure lately? I don’t think that there have been any episodes that have had a focus on Fin, who is the second longest-termed character on this show, this season.   I second the motion to kill off Kim.  

Edited by ChristiKRN
  • Love 6
30 minutes ago, ChristiKRN said:

I’m with you on this.  How many Rollins-centric episodes have we had to endure lately? I don’t think that there have been any episodes that have had a focus on Fin, who is the second longest-termed character on this show, this season.   I second the motion to kill off Kim.  

Yeah I know, Fin hasn’t gotten any focus this season - but Rollins has gotten a heavy focus with several episodes centered around her. I think it’s because Rollins is a writers pet, they want to make her the #2 character behind Benson that gets the most focus. 

I really hope they don’t drag Carisi into the Rollins family disaster, he’s the show’s best character and I really don’t want to see him dragged into whatever mess Kim Rollins brings along. 

If they try to make Kim sympathetic I will be furious, she’s a rotten person, but the show doesn’t like having unsympathetic females now. Rollins would be an idiot to let Kim back into her life or have her anywhere near her 2 daughters. 

I really wish they would just kill off Kim Rollins, that’s the only way I could see myself liking this episode. I’m expecting this to be the worst episode of the season. 

• Love 7

This episode is getting worse and worse for me.  SVU writers’ room on twitter just released the cast/characters’ list appearing tonight and a shot of the script.  Problem #1: we have Noah, Jessie and Billie appearing tonight. Problem #2: there is a character named Jim Rollins played by James Morrison;  why do I have the feeling that this is Rollins’ father?  Another Rollins being incorporated in; sweet Jesus.  Problem #3: apparently, Kim has procreated and has a son named Mason.  WTF?? How many freakin Rollins’ family members  are going to be on screen tonight?? 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, ChristiKRN said:

This episode is getting worse and worse for me.  SVU writers’ room on twitter just released the cast/characters’ list appearing tonight and a shot of the script.  Problem #1: we have Noah, Jessie and Billie appearing tonight. Problem #2: there is a character named Jim Rollins played by James Morrison;  why do I have the feeling that this is Rollins’ father?  Another Rollins being incorporated in; sweet Jesus.  Problem #3: apparently, Kim has procreated and has a son named Mason.  WTF?? How many freakin Rollins’ family members  are going to be on screen tonight?? 

I thought the writers (and producers) would stick with Kim Rollins being the sneaky manipulative person she was in the last couple of episodes she appeared in, who always went to sister Amanda to bail her out if she couldn't weasel her way of out it. But with these new added characters, will they try and show a family actually trying to work out their family troubles?

On 2/26/2020 at 12:12 PM, Xeliou66 said:

According to the synopsis - Rollins’ sister stirs up trouble and a possible SVU investigation when she reports a doctor who trades prescription painkillers for sex. 

If they stuck to the old characterization of Kim, I would assume that Kim contacts Amanda and reports the doctor because she was indirectly involved with him on the painkiller money. Kim thought she was being cheated out of the money so she turns him in because of his side business of sex.

If they stick to the same-old, same-old, Kim gets  to walk away with some money and Amanda and Carisi are left with a tough situation, that may or may not put a black mark on their careers.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, dttruman said:

I thought the writers (and producers) would stick with Kim Rollins being the sneaky manipulative person she was in the last couple of episodes she appeared in, who always went to sister Amanda to bail her out if she couldn't weasel her way of out it. But with these new added characters, will they try and show a family actually trying to work out their family troubles?

If they stuck to the old characterization of Kim, I would assume that Kim contacts Amanda and reports the doctor because she was indirectly involved with him on the painkiller money. Kim thought she was being cheated out of the money so she turns him in because of his side business of sex.

If they stick to the same-old, same-old, Kim gets  to walk away with some money and Amanda and Carisi are left with a tough situation, that may or may not put a black mark on their careers.

According to the script shot provided,  Kim is calling Rollins because she failed a drug test and may need help with her son.  I’m guessing that she is ratting  on the doc that may have provided her with drugs to get herself out of trouble. Sounds like something Kim would do. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ChristiKRN said:

Good god almighty, this sounds like a nightmare. Very few people want to see the Rollins Family Soap Opera, but the writers are hell bent on shoving it down our throats, I mean we’ve already had 4 episodes this season that are Rollins centric and a ton of Rollins drama, and now they are bringing in her whole family for an episode. Plus Noah in the episode! Why?! And Hadid is appearing also, blah. I’m fully expecting this to be the worst episode of the season - I just hope they leave Carisi and Fin out of this mess and don’t smear them, if they smear them I will be livid.

Edited by Xeliou66
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Xeliou66 said:

Good god almighty, this sounds like a nightmare. Very few people want to see the Rollins Family Soap Opera, but the writers are hell bent on shoving it down our throats, I mean we’ve already had 4 episodes this season that are Rollins centric and a ton of Rollins drama, and now they are bringing in her whole family for an episode. Plus Noah in the episode! Why?! And Hadid is appearing also, blah. I’m fully expecting this to be the worst episode of the season - I just hope they leave Carisi and Fin out of this mess and don’t smear them, if they smear them I will be livid.

Xeliou66,  you know I detest Rollins drama as much as you do.  You know it is bad when we both  invoke God/Jesus.   I’m generally an optimistic person, but I don’t know how I am going to make it through this episode.  All I can say is that the base storyline better knock it out of the park.  I’m interested in seeing Kat undercover again and watching her progression.  

Fin has generally done a decent job of staying out of her drama; the only thing I remember him doing is giving her money to get out of her gambling debt.  Amaro got overly involved;  I worry that Carisi might follow that path due to his unrequited feelings for her.  I seriously hope I’m wrong.  Carisi is one of my favorite characters.  

Edited by ChristiKRN
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, ChristiKRN said:

Xeliou66,  you know I detest Rollins drama as much as you do.  You know it is bad when we both  invoke God/Jesus.   I’m generally an optimistic person, but I don’t know how I am going to make it through this episode.  All I can say is that the base storyline better knock it out of the park.  I’m interested in seeing Kat undercover again and watching her progression.  

Fin has generally done a decent job of staying out of her drama; the only thing I remember him doing is giving her money to get out of her gambling debt.  Amaro got overly involved;  I worry that Carisi might follow that path due to his unrequited feelings for her.  I seriously hope I’m wrong.  Carisi is one of my favorite characters.  

Fin got dragged into her drama in the season 17 episode Maternal Instincts when he delayed telling Benson about Kim’s involvement in the crime, it didn’t make Fin look good at all. I worry about Carisi because they want to push the idea that Carisi and Rollins have unresolved feelings for each other, and I really don’t want to see Carisi put in a compromising position especially now that he’s an ADA. 

I’m going in expecting the worst, I think the only thing that will get me through this episode is knowing I can come on this site and vent about it afterwards. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Xeliou66 said:

Fin got dragged into her drama in the season 17 episode Maternal Instincts when he delayed telling Benson about Kim’s involvement in the crime, it didn’t make Fin look good at all. I worry about Carisi because they want to push the idea that Carisi and Rollins have unresolved feelings for each other, and I really don’t want to see Carisi put in a compromising position especially now that he’s an ADA. 

I’m going in expecting the worst, I think the only thing that will get me through this episode is knowing I can come on this site and vent about it afterwards. 

I completely forgot about Fin doing that; thank you for the reminder.  Even Benson has overlooked her misdeeds in the past couple of seasons after coming down hard on her in the past.  

I know I will have a high level of need to vent after this episode, too.  I enjoy reading everyone’s reactions and viewpoints to each episode.  This post-episode discussion should be quite lively.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, mtlchick said:

Cousin Larry Appleton, NOOOOO!!!!

He was already ruined, though. Waaaaay back in the franchise on Criminal Intent, as the actuary guy with Asperger's/Autism in the episode "Probability" [Season 2], who was killing people for money to try and get his ex (who had married her law partner or something) back. LOL.

What's kinda neat is the character popped back up in S6, when Goren visited him in prison about something.

Even funnier was Cousin Balki went bad over on CI, too!

Always the funny/nerdy ones you have to watch out for.  😉

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I guess we now know where Kim learned a lot of her deceitfulness. I wonder how father is going to talk his way out his broken promise? If Hadid still supports the Pharmaceutical company, she is in a lot of trouble.

Well, Hadid just played her hand in front of Benson and Tamin, so it's either nailing her friend as part of the drug conspiracy or Benson and Tamin can testify that Hadid blew their covers in the investigation.

• Love 1

Go away Kim.  Just go away.

I missed the first fifteen minutes.  I guess I didn't miss much.  I like Kat.  A lot.  And I like her going undercover.  She's an interesting character.  Hadid.?  Not so much.  Just don't care for her.

I think we all knew where Rollins' dad's storyline was going to go.

So momma is moving to Rockland county (?) to take care of the baby while Kim is in prison?  God, I hope she's not going to be in any future episodes.

Not much Fin this episode.  Again.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 3

Fin tried twice to ask a question in the early part of the episode and both times Olivia shut him down immediately with “hold on, Fin” like he couldn’t speak up.  I couldn’t believe it.  

Hated this episode because I just CANNOT with Rollins’ druggy, deceitful family.  They give me hives.  Writers, we never, ever, ever want to see Kim Rollins on this show again.  

The big pharma stuff was pretty eye-opening to me.  Call me naive but I had no idea.

I would also love if Hadid was re-cast.  That actress is awful.  And the character isn’t impressive at all.  She cannot begin to fill the shoes of any of her predecessors.  Poor writing/poor casting.

• Love 7

Anyone else hate this episode?  Way too much Rollins’ drama; I think about 70% of the show focused on them.  Plus we had a side note of “vaping is bad” to inject Noah into the episode.  The whole undercover sting was rushed just to accommodate the Rollins’ cluster****.  Benson so blatantly pushed her agenda that she should have just worn her badge to that dinner.  It didn’t make sense that Hadid  wouldn’t plan her part in the sting with Benson and Kat.  And we got a little morsel of Hadid’s personal life just to add to the personal drama. 

Side note:  how soon do you think we are going to see Momma Rollins again?  I was wrong; I thought for sure Rollins was going to go back to the ortho doc and get a rx for oxy just to set  her up with an addiction storyline.  By the way, SVU writers, ortho docs don’t recommend aspirin after getting a knee drained or injected and they definitely don’t offer narcotics for orthopedic issues as 1st line treatment, if at all, like Rollins’ doc did.   

Fin was just used as a prop to support Rollins this episode.  I did like when he told off Kim.  Underused again.  

Awful, just awful.  

• Love 6

I almost forgot that I do have a positive thing to say: Carisi stayed out of the Rollins ‘ drama.  My only positive comment. 

I’m still going off about this episode; bear with me.  Why was SVU even involved in this sting?  It seemed more like a joint vice/DEA case than a SVU case.  They didn’t pursue finding other victims of the doc that offered sex for drugs outside of Kim.  Ridiculous. 

Edited by ChristiKRN
  • Love 6

This was awful. I hate the whole Rollins family, and I never want to see any of them on SVU ever again. I’m thrilled that Kim Rollins is back to prison for now and Rollins’ dad is apparently gone - but now I’m afraid Rollins’ mom is coming back. Why are they so hell bent on shoving Rollins family drama down our throats?!

The case wasn’t great either, but I didn’t like how heavily it featured Hadid, and I still can’t figure out whether to trust her or not, I was hoping Hadid would be exposed as corrupt and would exit after this episode, apparently, that’s too much to hope for. That would’ve made the episode good. I cannot stand the character, she adds nothing to the show other than take screen time away from Carisi and she’s beyond dull and wooden, I agree with the above poster that the actress is just horrible. Hadid has really dragged down the show, I don’t know what the hell they are doing with the character but she’s been a terrible addition to the show and the worst prosecutor the franchise has ever had. 

It feels like we just scratched the surface of what the case was about, we didn’t even know who was behind it all or who the biggest villains were, because the case took a backseat to the Rollins family drama.

Carisi barely had any lines, but maybe given all the soapy drama surrounding Rollins that was for the best. 

Rollins is an idiot for letting her screw up dad stay with her, I knew that would end in a disaster. And her sister gets no sympathy from me, she keeps expecting everyone else to bail her out. I hope to never see either one of them again. 

Fin was the sole bright spot of the episode, he was the only one who would call Kim Rollins out on her bullshit. He was spot on when he said Amanda should just cut Kim off and he seemed like the only rational one, and Benson kept telling him to shut up for some reason. 

Overall this episode was terrible - the case took a backseat to Rollins and her family soap opera, the case featured a heavy dose of Hadid who is one of my least favorite characters ever, Carisi and Fin were barely featured and all in all it was just dreck.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Xeliou66 said:

Overall this episode was terrible - the case took a backseat to Rollins and her family soap opera, the case featured a heavy dose of Hadid who is one of my least favorite characters ever, Carisi and Fin were barely featured and all in all it was just dreck.

And it's been renewed for three more seasons

Three more episodes of shit like this is too much.

Edited by preeya
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, preeya said:

And it's been renewed for three more seasons

Three more episodes of shit like this is too much.

I'm thinking one of the reasons for the renewal is business related, as @wknt3 said. Maybe more $$$ for new material for Peacock after first airing on NBC? I say this because - as reported - the entire successful Law & Order shows of the franchise, which includes this one, the original, and Criminal Intent, will have their libraries streamed there along with Wolf's Chicago franchise which - coincidentally or not - also have had all of the shows under that umbrella also renewed for three seasons for each show.

Maybe Peacock will pay more for as much material as it can get. Maybe? Just a theory.

(What I find curious is - when reported - the short-lived Law & Order shows were not listed in the deal, and you'd think they would be, especially since, compared to the other three, they have not been shown bunches already, if at all, since their original broadcasts. But maybe Law & Order: Trial By Jury and/or Law & Order: Los Angeles, not to mention Conviction (2006) which was part of that same universe, will come later...)

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Xeliou66 said:

Rollins is an idiot for letting her screw up dad stay with her, I knew that would end in a disaster. And her sister gets no sympathy from me, she keeps expecting everyone else to bail her out. I hope to never see either one of them again. 

The sister is even worse than expecting everyone to rescue her - after everything she did this episode she even helped to guilt trip Rollins into letting her dad stay with her!  Apparently it wasn't  enough that her sister bailed her out of jail, launched a police investigation into her doctor and took custody of her young son in addition to raising her own two children as a single parent.  Nope, the sister also had to push Rollins into letting her drug addict father stay in her home with her young daughters since he insisted he needed to be clean for their new stepmother/long lost sister. 

• Love 7

The Good:
The whole team except for the Sob Sisters. Fin's no BS cynicism was badly needed, and I enjoyed Carisi's softer skepticism and concern as well as Kat's UC skills although I wish there was more focus on both. I think they actually did a good job of showing them mixing the personal and professional.
Mark Linn Baker! A franchise All Star repeat offender.
An interesting concept. I just wish the idea of exploring the opiate crisis and the many levels of exploitation got a better execution.
John Waters next week!

The Bad:
Rollins Rollins Rollins. All of them. Every minute the family was on screen I was seeking pain relief. I don't know why Leight and Martin think that this is interesting or that they can get away with going off the rails with Rollins by showing us her family is even more screwed up. And it undid just about the only good thing Season 18 did.
Benson. For all the usual reasons. Both the writing and Mariska's acting. Not worth repeating myself, but I will single out her shutting up Fin when he was willing to speak the hard truths that needed to be spoken and act like a leader and a cop.
Benoah. The return of the Heavy Handed Thematic Link Noah Opender Scene that nobody demanded!
The script. An interesting concept and some potentially good ideas wasted on Rollins soapy nonsense.

Overall this was a dud. Not the worst Rollins sisters episode, but that is not a high bar to clear at all. I think that they knew it too, given that this had Warren Leight and Julie Martin's fingerprints all over it, but for the first time in weeks they didn't claim credit. This was a waste of a good concept and good guest performances and a potentially interesting case that we never really got to see resolved so we could rehash nonsense that was so bad they had to basically sideline Rollins for a couple seasons and reboot her. I guess Kim Rollins isn't the only one who doesn't learn.

• Love 6

I kinda nodded off at the end. Can't imagine why. Though I DVR anyway in case I end up watching something else. The episode went almost as I thought. It was obvious when Rollins mentioned her dad in an earlier ep he'd be showing up. Figures it would be with Kim. Amanda's an idiot for letting anyone in her family stay with her. They never learn and they'll never change. With her mom living close now and raising her nephew, what could possibly go wrong there, I'm sure she'll be around soon.

Spare me the Noah vaping panic. I hate when parents say their little kids "know better as Liv did. " Did you not end up doing things you "knew better" than to do? Kids vaping has been in the news for a while now it seemed already dated that this came up with Liv shocked a 5th  grader did. 

I'm not thrilled with these painkiller shows. Not just SVU I've seen them elsewhere. Yes, there are irresponsible doctors and a lot of abuse. But the way the media only focus' on these stories and in the real world it's made life harder for the disabled/injured/sick who need to take them because there's never the side that people in severe pain who need them to do daily tasks do exist and are feeling the effects of what's going on by way of making it harder for those in need to get. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Broderbits said:

Rollins has got to be the stupidest character in the whole L&O universe! Even my cat knew having Kim & her dad stay was a bad bad idea.

In addition to treatment for her addictions, she ought to join Al-Anon or Narc-Anon and learn how to stop enabling these people.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

Spare me the Noah vaping panic. I hate when parents say their little kids "know better as Liv did. " Did you not end up doing things you "knew better" than to do? Kids vaping has been in the news for a while now it seemed already dated that this came up with Liv shocked a 5th  grader did. 

It's likely a setup for a future episode, one that I'm sure many of us will dread.

• Love 2

Count me as another that wanted to see Kim Rollins take a permanent exit.  

How does Rollins avoid a desk duty assignment with a knee the size of a grapefruit?

Hadid’s character is unnecessary. Time to let Carisi work more independently. They need to do more with Fin.

The cases this season aren’t as exciting as years past. 

• Love 4

Hey, a little lesbian kissy kissy action between UC Kathy and Redheaded Pharm Rep!  For those who are into that sort of thing.  :)

No one died!  Not one Rollins.  And Momma Rollins is on her way in to take care of the nephew Amanda knew about for 10 minutes before taking on savior duties to spare the kid from CPS because his mother is a junkie who hands him off to complete strangers while she goes and gets high.

The only sane member of the Rollins family is Franny (the dog).  Amanda is so screwed up to be manipulated like that.  It's called a motel, Amanda.  Get Daddy to check in to one and save the OD drama.  Then he splits on them!  Papa was a rolling stone.

Hadid went back to skating on the thin ice of ethics.  I believe the only reason she ended up showing Liv & Co. that she was behind them was so she wouldn't go down for blowing a SVU UC operation.  She's one piece of work.

The story could have been really interesting but 3/4 of it was wasted on the wasters Kim and Papa Rollins and Benoah's vaping side story.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, CrystalBlue said:

Hey, a little lesbian kissy kissy action between UC Kathy and Redheaded Pharm Rep!  For those who are into that sort of thing.  🙂

No one died!  Not one Rollins.  And Momma Rollins is on her way in to take care of the nephew Amanda knew about for 10 minutes before taking on savior duties to spare the kid from CPS because his mother is a junkie who hands him off to complete strangers while she goes and gets high.

The only sane member of the Rollins family is Franny (the dog).  Amanda is so screwed up to be manipulated like that.  It's called a motel, Amanda.  Get Daddy to check in to one and save the OD drama.  Then he splits on them!  Papa was a rolling stone.

Hadid went back to skating on the thin ice of ethics.  I believe the only reason she ended up showing Liv & Co. that she was behind them was so she wouldn't go down for blowing a SVU UC operation.  She's one piece of work.

The story could have been really interesting but 3/4 of it was wasted on the wasters Kim and Papa Rollins and Benoah's vaping side story.

And after all that, the blame was placed on a "meatball sub."

36 minutes ago, Neiman said:

Hadid’s character is unnecessary.

Unnecessary? I'd call it unbearable. What a joke that role has turned into.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, preeya said:

And after all that, the blame was placed on a "meatball sub."

Unnecessary? I'd call it unbearable. What a joke that role has turned into.

I am glad everyone seems to agree on hating Hadid. She’s a useless character, she’s stuff and wooden and the actress is horrible. And she takes away Carisi’s screentime and reduces his role. I’m ready for Carisi to work independent of Hadid, and I really hope they write Hadid out soon, it seems like the writers have no idea what to do with the character, she’s both unbearable and unnecessary. 

Edited by Xeliou66
  • Love 6

The Noah vaping thing would have been so much better if they played it as a bit of comedic relief. I thought that was where they were going when Kat asked if the cartridge was tobacco. It would have been hilarious, Liv freaking out about some dumb middle schoolers smoking e-cigs while Kim Rollins is proud of herself for being so responsible and clogging the sink before getting high in a public bathroom.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I don’t think they know what to do with Kat. In some episodes she’s like a naive rookie busting in on interviews and not knowing procedures while in others she’s like a superhero and ready for an undercover threesome without blinking an eye. Those inconsistencies make me not like that character and it bothers me that they’ve put Fin on the back burner for a character they don’t know what they’re going to do with. 

Rollins is looking haggard these days. Guess that’s appropriate with two little ones at home and a bad knee. I wouldn’t be surprised if they found her a rich husband to give her some stay at home mom time. 

• Love 3

I’ve watched a lot of police dramas like Hill Street Blues, NYPD Blue, Blue Bloods, etc. None of those shows had a captain out on the streets actively investigating cases in practically every episode. I think Liv ought to follow that lead just like her predecessor did. She’s another character they don’t seem to know what to do with other than repeat the cycle of listen to detectives, watch through a window, do her own interviews, and talk about Noah. Repeat. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Neiman said:

I don’t think they know what to do with Kat. In some episodes she’s like a naive rookie busting in on interviews and not knowing procedures while in others she’s like a superhero and ready for an undercover threesome without blinking an eye. Those inconsistencies make me not like that character and it bothers me that they’ve put Fin on the back burner for a character they don’t know what they’re going to do with. 

Rollins is looking haggard these days. Guess that’s appropriate with two little ones at home and a bad knee. I wouldn’t be surprised if they found her a rich husband to give her some stay at home mom time. 

I’m still hopeful that they will continue to have Kat progress and work her way up to detective.  They have her making some mistakes, but she is still on the learning curve. I REALLY hope that they don’t screw up her character with personal drama and then subsequently allow that to effect her job performance.  Believe it or not,  I used to like the Rollins character until the powers-that-be did exactly that to her.  

Fin is definitely underutilized.  I think he remains the most objective member of the squad by a mile, including his captain.  It would we nice to see him flexing his sergeant skills more.   There have been no Fin-centric episodes recently.  We rarely see his son Ken and his little grandson; it’s been so long since we have had heard about the grandson that I can’t remember his name.  We don’t need to see them like we see Noah and the Rollins’kids but more than once every year or two would be acceptable.  

It looks like Kelli Giddish has lost quite a bit of weight recently; she was slim to begin with.  With that being said, if she is “haggard” , sign me up ; she really is very pretty.  I’ve read speculation online about possible personal issues, such as removing pictures of her husband from her instagram, but social media is obviously not the Holy Grail .   I didn’t read anything definitive but I do hope that she is ok.   

• Love 3