Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

I think Frankie is just very arrogant and thinks he's running the game.

I've seen comparisons drawn between Frankie and Andy from last season, and there definitely are some similarities there, but I also think that Frankie is an awful lot like Amanda from last season, particularly because of his arrogance and his sense of entitlement. He seems to think that he should always be able to sleep in the HOH room regardless of who is actually HOH (I think I read somewhere that he was miffed when Donny and Nicole had HOH and he couldn't sleep up there as he usually does) and that he gets to determine who the noms are and who should go home in any given week. This reminds me so much of Amanda's behavior last season.

TPTB need to get a clue and realize that the majority of the viewers do not want Frankie saved and they definitely don't want it to happen at Donny's expense. The most captivating thing that could happen this season would be to have Frankie blindsided and sent out in the DE. It would help breathe some life back into this horrendously boring season.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 8

Here's a link to a page on Reddit with a list of Caleb's "Achievements."  Hilarious! 

http://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/2cc7hn/list_of_calebs_lies/

Okay, I'm beginning to feel bad about laughing at him, because he may actually have either a mental illness or mental impairment. From Caleb's own admission he underwent psychological testing prior to being chosen as a HG, which means they had to have seen this side of him. If the TPTB intentionally cast someone like this, purely for entertainment reasons, it is beyond despicable. I can only hope they saw him as 'a character' that would be fun to watch, but I am very afraid this borders on casting a mentally ill person in order to laugh at them. What do y'all think? I would really like to think this is NOT the case.

Edited by TexasChic
  • Love 2

It actually might be even better if Victoria won because then she'd have a hand in Frankie getting BDed and that would be delicious.

Watch Nicole end up BDing Christine instead. Which is fine, but I just really want Frankie to get blindsided. Plus it would hurt Derrick's game and I'm all about that.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

I will admit that I've enjoyed the game talk more since Nicole and Donny won than I have the rest of the entire season so far, but I'm really just here for the snippets of things like this.

I know, me too. I'm always interested in how other people live, I even like when people post pics of their food on Facebook. The small little things in life entertain me. But I don't see how a fit guy like Caleb could go once a week, wouldn't he be extremely bloated? I guess maybe that's what enlarges his heart and causes he 6th ab to disappear. He al

The reddit list of lies is just so unbelievable I wish I could see the receipts for each of those statements, but who really has the time?

Edited by Morbs

My flashback isn't working but apparently Christine talked to Nicole and told her to put up Cody or Derrick as replacement nom. Also told her that she thinks Hayden and Victoria were making out. Nicole asked Hayden and he denied so now Nicole has even more issues with Christine. Nicole had an opportunity to tell Cody that Christine flat out told her to put up Derrick or Cody. Cody told Derrick his gut is telling him that it's Frankie and Christine playing them. So maybe there still is hope but I'm not sure Derrick will be swayed.

Edited by NeelyO

Also told her that she thinks Hayden and Nicole were making out. 

I think you mean Victoria. Christine has been spreading that 'Hayden/Victoria made out' rumor for at least a week. I was wondering if she'd tell Nicole. I mean, how dumb. Did she seriously think Nicole wouldn't ask Hayden about that?

• Love 2
I think you mean Victoria.

Yes, thanks. Finally saw it and Christine told Nicole that Zach said that Hayden is really into Victoria and that's why he wants her to stay. Christine was saying how disgusting it is that they had made out. Christine said all guys but Donny are together and Hayden is definitely going to vote to keep Zach. Nicole said she'd ask Hayden about it right then but Christine told her to wait until after the veto. Nicole was talking to herself in the HOH she was so mad. Hayden came up and swore none of that was true and they were talking about how terrible Christine is and what a mean thing to do to Nicole and who does she think she's fooling? Nicole did say that although she might want to put up Christine now, she knows that Frankie is probably more dangerous and he would be the renom if there is one.

Here's a link to a page on Reddit with a list of Caleb's "Achievements."  Hilarious! 

http://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/2cc7hn/list_of_calebs_lies/

That is amazing. I think my favorite is how he was cured from possible paralysis by a mysterious African man who walked into the hospital, touched his leg, then disappeared.

I want a cross-over with @Midnight where HashtagWars is #CalebClaims. For example, something like "Drank a gallon of moonshine and was able to kill a raccoon by pissing on it."

• Love 4

This season is one of the worst. It's almost unwatchable. The show is fueled by fights and in your face drama. There is mild conflict... but it is a borefest. It's just a boring game of human dominoes until the last few weeks when they are all forced to turn on each other. 

Why does the show have to drag out so long? They should do an eviction every three days and wrap it up already. It is just downright... tedious. 

• Love 1

This POV has gone on for 2 hours. Jocasta is going to be a mess.

I think they should all throw it to her. But I don't think this is the type of comp where that could happen.

3 hours and 15 minutes on veto so far. Ugh! I wanna go to bed, but I must know the results!

Please go to bed!! I'm sure that the feeds will come back as soon as you do! Take one for the team!

Edited by HelpMeRondah
  • Love 2

LOL you are probably 100% right. I've vowed to go to bed at midnight, so expect the feeds to come back at 12:01 am.

I just saw this elsewhere:

Caleb tells the story of a high school girlfriend that mouthed off to him & he made her sit in a circle

Nicole says: "If anybody drew me a circle, I'd spit in it & stomp."
Hayden says: "I thought you were going to say spit in his face."
Caleb replies: "Her stomach would be full of teeth if she did that."

I mean wow.

• Love 2

Okay, I'm beginning to feel bad about laughing at him, because he may actually have either a mental illness or mental impairment. From Caleb's own admission he underwent psychological testing prior to being chosen as a HG, which means they had to have seen this side of him. If the TPTB intentionally cast someone like this, purely for entertainment reasons, it is beyond despicable. I can only hope they saw him as 'a character' that would be fun to watch, but I am very afraid this borders on casting a mentally ill person in order to laugh at them. What do y'all think? I would really like to think this is NOT the case.

It's weird.  Just being in the military is enough to command respect from most people.  On top of that, he's a good looking guy, with a good body and a formidable persona.  He could command a lot of attention without having to resort to all of these stories.  I suspect that you are right, and there's something going on mentally with him.  I'm not a doctor, and I'm not sure what it is, but I have a relative with a personality disorder, and his behavior is very similar to my relative's.

ETA:  I'm still gonna make fun of him, though.  Yes, I'm an asshole.

Edited by MrHufflepuff
  • Love 2

This POV must be brutal. BBAD is on and Cody, Donny, Hayden and Derrick seem to be locked in the HOH room waiting for the comp to end. I guess so that BBAD would have something to show. So far it's been Donny eating and burping. Riveting TV. But yeah, this comp is taking forever.

• Love 1

So far it's been Donny eating and burping. Riveting TV. But yeah, this comp is taking forever.

I know.  So far this is fascinating.

But I'm entertaining myself while watching by thinking about how much Derrick is quietly loathing being stuck in a room with Donny for this long.

ETA:  Haha.  Donny just asked Derrick if the show really represents the characters with three episodes a week, and Derrick promptly said "No, it doesn't."  Time for a commercial.  (Derrick was talking about how he watched Showtime After Dark before he ever saw the actual show.)  Donny has never watched After Dark or the feeds.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

This is so bizarre. Every once in awhile you can hear people outside. I can't hear much, and not sure what's going on, but definitely heard Zach yelling. People in the chat seem to think it's a puzzle and he can't find one of his pieces and is throwing a fit, but all I hear is Zach's voice yelling words. Also, the guys in the HOH said he was last. So hopefully we're near the end. So do you of think one of these brilliant people took about two hours on their turn, which is why this is taking so long?

Oh, you're watching a fish tank. And a silent one. Frankie came up and got the guys in the HOH, because they need to be there when the results of whatever timed comp they did are shown. I bet this takes at least 30 minutes. So look forward to thirty minutes of commercials and silent fish tank on BBAD. Brutal.

Am I really watching a fish tank on TV? Am I the only one? Please say no.

You're not alone. It's actually rather peaceful. Better than having faux-naked chicks dance-stepping around while some guy shouts an Adam & Eve ad at you, anyway.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 2

LOL you are probably 100% right. I've vowed to go to bed at midnight, so expect the feeds to come back at 12:01 am.

I just saw this elsewhere:

I mean wow.

Oh no, that shit is not cute.  Amber needs to change her address and phone number.

• Love 2

Am I really watching a fish tank on TV? Am I the only one? Please say no.

Sadly, no you are not the only one.

That Reddit list had me in tears. CBS should put a link to it on their Big Brother page, because it's what finally convinced me to shell out 10 bucks for the feeds this month. I've been watching Big Brother since the beginning and this is the first time I've ever paid for the feeds. Damn you, Caleb!

• Love 2

She knows Donny wouldn't, she doesn't know that Frankie would.  If she found out Frankie would, she won't use the veto.  I think Derrick/Cody will make sure she finds out. I think the only options to go up if she uses the veto are Frankie, Cody, Derrick.  They think they can keep Zach safe and don't want a 1 in 3 chance of going on the block.

Edited by pennben

I believe that Jocasta will be going home this week.

I'm personally OK with that.

If she's not preaching, puking, lying in bed sick or injured, or yell-talking and laughing... what does she bring to the house, game-wise?   Waiting....  *crickets*

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 2

Yeah, with Derrick apparently flipping back to the Detonators and Christine winning POV, it's Jacosta leaving for sure. While I agree she's useless in this game, I just don't care. I want the power people down a member. I want the people who haven't felt the heat to feel the heat. I want to see splinters in alliances. Jacosta leaving does absolutely nothing for my entertainment.

• Love 7

Jocasta really has to go. She's been useless the entire time in that house. I think there's wiggle room to get her out first on Thursday. She'll certainly be the least interesting eviction interviewee there so rushing her off screen to resume the DE would not be terribly unjust.

• Love 2

The thing is, this is going to make the Detonators stronger.  Derrick/Cody simply reveal to Frankie/Christine what Nicole/Haden have been saying about them, and the five in the alliance tighten up.  I know Derrick will push for that.  In some ways though, I think Derrick would be better off if he convinced Christine to use the veto and Frankie left.  He'd still be flying right down the middle. Frankie and Zach are playing smarter than he thinks.

The more I think about it, there should be some interesting fallout.  Christine  not using it should tell Nicole everything she needs to know about her buddy Christine.  I know, I know.  The key word there is "should".

Christine thinks she can convince Nicole that it's fine for Zack to just stay.  I think (hope) Nicole is too far gone off Christine's train to buy that, but we will see.   I really want Nicole to box her in and point blank tell her that she wants Christine to use it just to see how to see how Christine handles it.

• Love 1

On a strategic level, I don't see how Derrick can not see shipping Frankie home as other than a golden opportunity. At present, the strongest two strategic players in the game are Derrick and Frankie; removing Frankie rips the guts out of any organized opposition to Derrick's control, and the blood will be on Nicole, not Derrick. Derrick already has Nicole, Hayden and Cody tied up in the Rationale(?); Caleb, Christine and Zach would be adrift and looking for cover (well, maybe not Zach so much, but definitely Christine); Victoria lives in his hip pocket; and Donny and Jocasta appear too overly cautious to firmly commit to any alliance. Lose Frankie now, and (short of something shockingly stupendous occurring between now and finale) nobody remains who could credibly challenge Derrick come F2.

• Love 5

I'm right there with you Nashville.  I know that Derrick wants orderly, and the move to get out Frankie would be messy, but at the end of the day (damn you Caleb), if he could endure messy for one week, he'd be completely safe during DE.  As it is, he is drawing a line in the sand before DE week and that could bite him in the ass.

Although, if I think about it, he'll convince someone else that there is no sand and no line in such imaginary sand.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 3