Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

Derrick could say it was a cop costume he wore last Halloween and he wanted a real photo of his family. Production scrutinizes everything so carefully, plus everything is submitted directly from the family... so it is hard to speculate what might have slipped through.  

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 1

His wife/family is the one that chooses and sends the pictures so it's not a picture of Derrick with an ex-gf.   It's probably a pic she sent early, pre-game even, of him in his uniform.   With tonight's DE they had to scramble to get those HOH baskets together and some intern/PA screwed up and just included it in Derrick's basket.  And yes, I believe Derrick is using a cover story of not wanting to "hurt" his wife/sister/mom whoever.  The guy can think on his feet and luckily he is surrounded by dumbasses who want to believe him.   

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 1

From Joker's: Frank: I dont think people think i am funny anymore. NT

BWahahahahahaaaa!!!

ETA: maybe the pic was of a pregnant Jana or whatever his wife's name is and he thought it was unflattering?? Odd.

Edited by housecat
  • Love 1

Oh, I believe that was no accident.  All those thinking about a quick demise for Frankie......yeah, production is the biggest player in the house this year, and they aren't backing Derrick.  And while I find Derrick annoying, if indeed it was a cop picture of him, well, that's pretty gross of them.

• Love 1

They prolly pulled Cody into the DR and told him he wasn't allowed to say anything about the photo or he will get In trouble. Just like they did to Zach when that Victoria thing went down, and when people are screaming outside about Frankie being a Saboteur. Lol.

Oh, I believe that was no accident.  All those thinking about a quick demise for Frankie......yeah, production is the biggest player in the house this year, and they aren't backing Derrick.  And while I find Derrick annoying, if indeed it was a cop picture of him, well, that's pretty gross of them.

Hmmmm.  I've grown used to production manipulations but IF it wasn't an accident, then I agree - that's pretty low. 

Don't have to worry about Cody though - that kid is so far up Derrick's ass that he will believe anything Derrick tells him. 

Edited by Cosmocrush

Don't have to worry about Cody though - that kid is so far up Derrick's ass that he will believe anything Derrick tells him.

Ha! No kidding!  If production was trying to stir things up I bet they kicked over a couple of monitors when Cody was the only one that saw the picture.

Yeah, Cody's immediate reaction to the pic of "Is that your brother" and then "Why would I think that was your brother?" seems like a pretty good indicator that it was a pic of Derrick out of context and Cody thought it was a relative.  Seems really suspicious.  

• Love 2

I think very little of production, but even I don't think they'd stoop low enough to actively fuck with a player's game like that. So I think it was something innocuous, like he literally just didn't like a picture or something stupid like that. Perhaps, though, something sneaked by the producers like a T-shirt with a police softball league logo on it or something like that. I guess I could see that sneaking by both his family and the producers.

Do we know what Frankie's pecking order is?  Would he settle for taking out Victoria, or does he have someone else in mind?  I feel like I have an idea what Derrick, Cody, and Caleb would do (Frankie, Frankie, Victoria), but really no idea about Frankie's gameplan.  I guess this week will show us what Frankie is thinking, and then, hopefully, dash all his plans.

I think he would go after Cody, since Caleb led Frankie to believe that Cody was responsible for the failed target Frankie plan this past week.

Frankie is comforting Cody. Frankie asked seriously if Cody ever had sex with Christine? Cody said no. NT

I think what the HG's saw between them was probably worse in person than what viewers saw on the live feeds for Frankie to ask this question.

I think that this question just shows that Frankie is becoming aware of how much he missed out on by sleeping almost exclusively in the HoH room.  He's got to realize that that's a liability.

She would just lose her stipend.  But considering she's talked about how much they need the money, that might keep her in the jury house.  I'm sure the folks there though will not lie to her (looking at you Derrick) about how her cuddling would look to America and her husband but they would also be supportive of her (particularly Jocasta since she does spiritual counseling).

I don't know if she would choose to have anything to do with Jocasta, even in her darkest hour.  She made it clear several times, to the surprise of other houseguests, that she just "haaaaate(s) Jocasta so muuuuuuch."

• Love 2

Awww! *pats head* Good dog! :)

Effin' WOOF.

I think very little of production, but even I don't think they'd stoop low enough to actively fuck with a player's game like that. So I think it was something innocuous, like he literally just didn't like a picture or something stupid like that. Perhaps, though, something sneaked by the producers like a T-shirt with a police softball league logo on it or something like that. I guess I could see that sneaking by both his family and the producers.

Apparently it was a picture of his daughter - wearing a policeman's hat.

:[

ETA: the person posting the pic said it was Derrick's daughter - but the followup discussion seems to be centered around

his wife more than his daughter.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 1

I need to know what was in Derrick's picture, now.

I don't think BB would out him being a cop intentionally, so I don't think it is Derrick in uniform. Maybe there is something that is a clue to him being a cop, maybe a badge or baton sitting on a table in the background.

I need to know what was in Derrick's picture, now.

I don't think BB would out him being a cop intentionally, so I don't think it is Derrick in uniform. Maybe there is something that is a clue to him being a cop, maybe a badge or baton sitting on a table in the background.

See above.

I am surprised that Derrick did not discuss hiding his job with his wife before he went in.  Production knows and still gave him that picture.  They had the pic in their possession in time to call his wife and ask for another one explaining the problem with it.   I guess they like the idea of him being exposed. 

• Love 1

If it is a pic of him holding his daughter and she has a police hat on, then he panicked..."I have an uncle who is a cop, he didn't sign the waivers so I don't talk about him, she has his hat on". There is no reason for anyone not to believe that.

They have a lot of time to guess that is a reset button.  It won't change anything though, even if they anticipate the nominees will come down and they do HOH all over again.  It still means Victoria goes.  No matter who wins HOH that is their plan.  

If it is a pic of him holding his daughter and she has a police hat on, then he panicked..."I have an uncle who is a cop, he didn't sign the waivers so I don't talk about him, she has his hat on". There is no reason for anyone not to believe that.

Smooth cover, Derrick! 

• Love 1

At 11:42PM Frankie said, "Oh Christine, I've never heard so much booing in my life!"

Somehow, Frankie, given your level of talent, I doubt that.  However, you could, if you had any self-awareness at all, count your abysmal failure at the last Team America challenge as the first of many, many resounding boos should you continue in your chosen field.

ETA: Around 12:09AM Frankie freaks out over a picture of Austin Mahone (don't care enough to check out who this is or if I spelled his name correctly) and Cody casually mentions that he was on his "Hot Guy Panel" for 17 Magazine (which I had read about at the beginning of the season, but holy crap is it funny to hear someone say it out loud).  Frankie's all "What do you...!  What do you mean??  How did you book this??  How do you know the art director??" "How did you get the fucking gig??" and "For a whole YEAR??"  Meanwhile, Cody's acting like it's just a job that guys do, like construction or working in an office.  Poor Cody really does live in a "Handsome Bubble" as described by Liz Lemon.

Edited by forgetmenow
  • Love 8

Hmmm....is it totally wrong that, now that we know the 'reset' is going to happen, that I want Frankie to have a 'Chima-style' meltdown?  She freaked the fuck OUT and got booted for her HoH getting nullified.  Frankie is, potentially, capable of such histrionics.  Particularly if he ends up having someone on the block who takes it not well and picks fights.

And I think the only reason Christine got resounding 'boo's' was a DE kinda prevents CBS from appropriately stacking the audience:  With any other eviction, they know ahead of time who is going out and can prepare the audience for it:  DE, they don't have the time.  I don't care - she who sowed it must reap it.

• Love 2

DE = Double Elimination

Frankie has never heard boos like that before because you can't hear it when someone boos your YouTube videos.  I am too lazy/don't care to look up any of his to see if he allows comments.  I could absolutely see him turning comments off to avoid any negative feedback.

Edited by Irritable
  • Love 8

Caleb and Cody discussing sodium. Caleb says it kills him; Cody says that Caleb is only 2 years older than Cody, and "I bet I'll be the same way when I'm your age." They're so adorably stupid sometimes. It's especially funny because Cody is still a dinosaur, and Caleb is wearing green shorts, cowboy boots, and a cowboy hat. They're like little preschoolers who got to dress themselves.

I don't get the feeds so I didn't see it but picturing it the way you described it totally made my day. I'd love to see it with something making their voices really high like kids haha. I can just see Cody looking up to Caleb cuz he's a grown up haha. Thank you so much for that image!

• Love 2

I recorded and watched the show a little later last night and was kind of shocked by the booos. There have been lots of trash talkers and people in the past who have taken personal shots at other players without that kind of reception. Since there was some hissing when Julie brought up Cody, at least some of the booing had to be about her behavior with him. I can't imagine booing for something like that. I don't know her or her husband so I can't imagine caring enough to boo. I don't particularly like Christine but feel sorry for her and don't think she deserved it. 

Julie's question about what attracted her to Cody will probably stay with her and she will be stewing about it for the next few weeks while in the jury house. I don't envy her.

And although I was frustrated with her every time she ran to the BS to rat out other players, I never really blamed her. She picked a side and went with it. The majority of the women in the house didn't know how to play the game and the BS was huge so even though we could tell that she wouldn't make it to the end in the boys club, she didn't have much of an alternative. 

Edited by NeelyO
  • Love 1

DE = Double Elimination

Frankie has never heard boos like that before because you can't hear it when someone boos your YouTube videos. I am too lazy/don't care to look up any of his to see if he allows comments. I could absolutely see him turning comments off to avoid any negative feedback.

I thought it was Double Eviction. Which is the same meaning.

They will figure out that the button is a reset but it will make no difference.  Frankie will be pissed but that is about it.  I wonder if Derrick can play; he is the last HOH before reset time.  Doesn't matter, he would throw it anyway.  

I hope I am wrong but I see Victoria out next Wednesday.  

What I am hoping is that anyone but Frankie wins the HOH after the reset and they open their minds to the jewel that dropped in their lap and boot him!  They have talked for days about how good he is in comps and for days about getting him out.  

The reason I do not see this happening is Victoria will be up there with Frankie and they all spin back into their F4 agreement that they go together.  I can so see this happening.  Cody would vote for Frankie but not without the others going along.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I want to believe it will greatly upset Frankie, but part of me thinks that at this point, he won't care who goes this next week as long as it's not him, which it can't be.  He believes he can beat most of them in the end, if not all of them, so while he may not be pleased for say, Caleb to go next, it won't destroy his game if he does.  This won't break his spirit like it would have if the reset had been introduced a few weeks ago.  I won't be happy until his spirit is broken!

• Love 3
I want to believe it will greatly upset Frankie, but part of me thinks that at this point, he won't care who goes this next week as long as it's not him, which it can't be.

I think......if the BGB resets the week, then Frankie will no longer be HOH, which would make him vulnerable.

• Love 2

I just don't think the audience will boo Frankie, though. Don't get me wrong-I hate him. But I think Christine will be the only one this season to get boos. One reason is I suspect the next few live eviction audiences will be made up of CBS employees.

Judging by the number of people laughing at his stupid antics during the live show makes me believe that he will not get boo'd if he's ever evicted.  Whether or not they are CBS employees, the audience will be brainwashed as to his awesomeness.  Unfortunately.

• Love 1

I think......if the BGB resets the week, then Frankie will no longer be HOH, which would make him vulnerable.

I wonder if they will all play for HOH or if either Frankie or Derrick has to sit out.  It depends on who BB claims is last reigning HOH.   Who would it be?  My guess is Derrick. 

Judging by the number of people laughing at his stupid antics during the live show makes me believe that he will not get boo'd if he's ever evicted.  Whether or not they are CBS employees, the audience will be brainwashed as to his awesomeness.  Unfortunately.

They were laughing at him.  He is not funny or entertaining. 

The audience are real viewers.  They only used CBS employees when Aaryn was evicted due to the situation.   They feared violence. 

• Love 3

With the reset and them doing the week over, this gives Frankie 2 more chances to be safe no matter who wins HOH (and he could very well win at least one of those comps). At this point though, he is the target each week so it doesn't really matter because the chances for him to make F2 are very low with so many cards stacked against him. Frankie already said if him pushing the button means he goes home he'd still do it all over again. Should make some interesting viewing on Wednesday. I almost want Frankie to win POV then HOH again just see people's heads explode.

I almost want Frankie to win POV then HOH again just see people's heads explode.

You wont see that.  You will see a lot of discouraged posters giving up on this season!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

You wont see that.  You will see a lot of discouraged posters giving up on this season!  

Exactly. I know for myself, the only things I care about seeing at this point are the jury house, and that narcissistic, delusional, pompous, phony, hateful pink haired troll doll get booed when he exits that house more than Aaryn and Christine's exits combined.

• Love 6

And I predict Jeff and Jordan are coming to the house for Jeff to propose to Jordan. Before the season started I actually predicted all star and that Jeff would propose so I'll crack up if I'm right.

This was my first thought, too. Way to further ruin a terrible season, Production!

I think the audience could have booed Christine alone just on how she tried to hurt Donny in the BotB by giving a key to the other team. Donny said in the DR that he was very hurt by that. I think some of the boo-ers remember that, too.

That's stupid. Sorry, but it's a game, Donny needs to toughen up. He was perfectly fine when Caleb sat out a comp to get Frankie out. It's just a game, Donny! Jen was put through hell for months with people treating her like shit to her face and getting rape threats and even she didn't break down until the week she was evicted. I don't like Christine and I think her trash talking was terrible and way OTT, but she didn't deserve those boos. But since she got them, then these other assholes better, too.

I imagine that they'll let everyone, including Derrick and Frankie, play for HOH on Wednesday. And since it's BB16, Frankie will win again and then they'll just vote out Victoria.

ETA: Did the font on here change or did I do something to fuck it up?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

The buzzer is production trying to make this boring ass season somewhat interesting. How pathetic. They should have done it last week to save Nicole and just pushed the DE back a week. Fucking Grodner sucks so bad.

Wait, Jeff and Jordan are coming to the house? Jesus Christ just shoot me in the face.

• Love 10

The reset:  If nothing else...whoever goes up against Victoria and/or the replacement nod for whomever wins POV will be gunning for Frankie at the reset.  His target was always discussed behind his back:  After reset, that shit is WIIIDDDEEEE open.

I gather Frankie has already gotten some idea that it will Cootie-Taw this week - but I don't think Caleb's ego could handle being a replacement.  I am assuming Cody goes up next to Victoria - which means, if a replacement gets popped up, if it's Derrick - oh, who am I kidding, Frankie won't put him up.  So, Caleb goes up as the replacement - that will make Caleb extremely upset - and could expose him.  We know it will have no effect, but the slight will NOT sit well with Caleb. 

And I'm gathering that, given the rest of the few weeks left...the 'reset' will also be a FF:  I think it will be another superquick DE-style week, with the reset happing live Wednesday.  Because that leaves 4 for a week...then the last week when it's final three...the 'third wheel' gets ousted during the weekend before the finale.  I don't see how they can whittle down the remaining HG's without FF next week.

Derrick logically should not be able to compete for the reset HoH, but I agree that he likely will be able to, so he will effectively be able to play in back-to-back HoH competitions while also getting to see who Frankie would have tried to evict. That would make the whole "luckiest HG ever who production never specifically tried to rig the game for them" thing get even crazier.

EDITED TO ADD: Yeah, while Julie did not say it specifically, I would have to imagine that it will be treated like a DE next week. Right before the live vote, she tells them that the week has been reset and then they go out and re-do the week, DE-style and, in a dramatic twist....Victoria gets eliminated either way. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2

The best thing production could do at this point is move the finale back to Sept. 17th. They need to give up on trying to make what's left of this season interesting because they've done a piss poor job of that all summer. Just cut their losses and end it sooner. And for the love of God they need to seriously sit down and figure out how to make sure BB17 doesn't suck ass like this season did, and also learn the meanings of "expect the unexpected" and "twists". Oh and fire Grodner.

• Love 12

I did not see anyone mention it here, but I heard Frankie say he wants to do noms via Skittles draw. I think it's pretty smart - he knows he's at the bottom of the alliance and he knows his game is win comps or go home. So why piss anyone off? Doing the draw in the first place was Derrick's way of getting out of making a real move, so I think it's perfectly fine for Frankie to also not show his cards, especially if he thinks there might be a reset.

I wonder though if Frankie can control himself and not treat the probable evictee like shit. Every week he cannot help himself but be a "dickfuck" as he calls it.

Edited by AndreaK1041
  • Love 1

I don't think Jeff and Jordan are coming INTO the house, I read it as Jeff and Jordan will return with a surprise announcement, meaning Julie will probably call them up on stage for a short "interview", where they will most likely announce an engagement.

The buzzer is production trying to make this boring ass season somewhat interesting. How pathetic. They should have done it last week to save Nicole and just pushed the DE back a week. Fucking Grodner sucks so bad.

Wait, Jeff and Jordan are coming to the house? Jesus Christ just shoot me in the face.

Amen Cutty, Amen.

Here's to hoping Derrick loses the skittles draw!

I don't think Jeff and Jordan are coming INTO the house, I read it as Jeff and Jordan will return with a surprise announcement, meaning Julie will probably call them up on stage for a short "interview", where they will most likely announce an engagement.

Julie isn't on Sunday eps. And I'm pretty sure she said that Jeff/Jordan have an announcement for the HGs so they're gonna be in the house. How embarrassing for everyone involved if it's a proposal!

I've been reading up on the Derrick picture scandal. My fave, and I think the most probable, theory is that it was of Derrick's daughter's real father or just a man that Jana is close to holding Tenley and that Jana sent it to give him a taste of how she feels about his relationship with Victoria. Frankie said that if they talk about it they could be liable for slander! Like what?! And the family members send those pics, so it can't possibly be a picture of Jana looking bad or something because she wouldn't send that. And Cody is dumb, but I don't think he's dumb enough to not even recognize Derrick in a pic. 

This and the Victoria DR scandal are the only interesting things that have happened this season. And we'll probably never find out what really went down. Hopefully they all get drunk at the after party and let everything slip and a reporter catches it!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Totally agree. Shit season. Shit stunts. What the fuck is next Holly?!

Grodner needs to get a batter casting staff and stop with the stupid ass twists that are either not surprising or contrived nonsense or badly timed so its pacing is completely off with the timber of the show and audience.

I swear if any of these people make Allstars 2 or a twist brings them into another season...Yes I'm even talking about eyebrowless, pig nose, bunga bunga caveman voice, 21 Jump Street if it took place at an idiot convention Derrick.

• Love 5

Grodner needs to get a batter casting staff and stop with the stupid ass twists that are either not surprising or contrived nonsense or badly timed so its pacing is completely off with the timber of the show and audience.

It's not the casting people, it's Grodner. The same people cast BB Canada and they do pretty much the same job that the casting did on Big Brother pre-Grodner. Things just went to shit once she took over. Shapiro was a bit of an odd duck himself, but he tended to cast a more "normal" show back when he was in charge. Since Grodner took over, it's been models and models and more models (and making it so Derrick is "old" in the house) and nearly everyone is a complete moron (not that the show ever cast Einsteins, but they weren't quite as filled with morons back in the day). 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 9

If they're going to bring anyone back in the house, I wish they'd do Pandora's box and bring back that idiot musclehead Jessie again to taunt Frankie or Caleb about what a pussy they are. Of course Frankie would probably just bat his false eyelashes at him and flirt, so scratch that idea.

• Love 3

If the button is pushed, the nominees come down off the block and the whole week is a rewind, meaning new HoH comp, noms, veto, eviction.  This is what Julie meant by saying that the nominees could become HoH.  So, like a DE night without the first eviction.

Wish we had more information about the button pushing. I know Julie said basically it's like a do-over. So does that mean Derrick doesn't play and Frankie could win again? Ugh!!!

I think they left the explanation kind of vague on purpose so they can tweak it if they feel its necessary. It really is a waste though. Even if it was an interesting season, with so few houseguests left, it doesn't really matter. Frankie will probably just win again. 

I also think they will figure out that it is a reset button (someone said they might have already talked about it a little). If any of them are "super fans!" they will know. Just like they didn't even pretend to be surprised or excited about the DE this week. Yawn. Lame. Blah. Why was I nervous before? Silly me. 

Caleb and Cody discussing sodium.  Caleb says it kills him; Cody says that Caleb is only 2 years older than Cody, and "I bet I'll be the same way when I'm your age."  They're so adorably stupid sometimes.  It's especially funny because Cody is still a dinosaur, and Caleb is wearing green shorts, cowboy boots, and a cowboy hat.  They're like little preschoolers who got to dress themselves. 

I love this image in my head. Made me laugh so hard.