Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

I can't even bring myself to watch the feeds or BBAD anymore.  It's too much like work.  If I want to be bored to tears I have a million things on my Don't-Want-To-Do list that will take care of that.  And to be honest, quite frankly, at the end of the day, I'll put it to you this way.  One of the items on that list was to empty out the cat litter pan and scrub it down thoroughly by hand, dry it, then fill with brand new, fresh litter.  When I realized I either could do that or sit down to watch a little BBAD, I chose the litter box.  And I know I made the right decision.  No regrets.

This forum is now my only link to whatever they don't air on CBS, and it will stay that way unless something interesting finally starts happening, I don't even care what it is.  It doesn't have to be a big game move, even, just something other than the exact same shit they have been doing for 10 weeks.  God, I wish they would introduce a new pet for the remainder of the season.  The very first houseguests got to have a dog for a couple of weeks.  Let's try that!  Or not even a dog, give them a skunk, or an armadillo, or a possum, or a rat, or a snake, or a honey badger.  I don't care what, just something that will inspire life and movement and conversations that have not already happened a thousand times over. Use of Play-Doh and paints isn't cutting it.

• Love 7

Wish I had the discretionary income to fly planes over a game show. lol

Pretty happy with the fact that even if I did have the income, I wouldn't care enough to use it. I'm actually trying to think of a season and situation where I was so upset I would charter a plane, and....I've got nothing. Maybe season six when Kaysar was in the pressure cooker, and I could tell him not to give up, and he would be a captive audience. But even typing that out seems so silly. Who actually does that??

• Love 2

The very first houseguests got to have a dog for a couple of weeks.  Let's try that!  Or not even a dog, give them a skunk, or an armadillo, or a possum, or a rat, or a snake, or a honey badger.  

How about an angry raccoon in the DR?  Would make for some lively DRs.

• Love 5

Wish I had the discretionary income to fly planes over a game show. lol

I'm almost positive I would blow that money on shoes.

.  The very first houseguests got to have a dog for a couple of weeks.  Let's try that!  Or not even a dog, give them a skunk, or an armadillo, or a possum, or a rat, or a snake, or a honey badger.  I don't care what, just something that will inspire life and movement and conversations that have not already happened a thousand times over. Use of Play-Doh and paints isn't cutting it.

I like the idea of the honey badger.  There is a youtube video of a family who has a honey badger that just goes through the refrigerator looking for food like its nothing.

I mean, imagine this in the BB house, do you blame it on Snuffle, or do you blame it on Victoria....either way it would be hilarious!

Edited by RealityGal

How much of a stipend to the HG gets each week? I've heard them talk about but obviously they never actually say how much. Does anyone know?

$1000 per week. I think it's the same per week in Jury as well. Apparently it went up from last year.

All said and done if you last to Jury and don't win and since they added an extra week you make about $14,000. Not bad for a summer lounging around.

Edited by SiobhanJW

The only thing that has surprised me in the last few days is that Jocasta and Hayden would consider voting for Victoria because the jury is very bitter per Nicole. Ugh I wish they would show this the last couple of seasons the jury has been more interesting than the show.

• Love 1

I saw that. The only thing I could think of is because of he can't perform in competitions.

I was only listening with half an ear when he said it and assumed he was talking about Cody.  Now that would make some sense. 

ETA: Except in the competition-winning sense, of course.  Just in the walking around hoping to look pretty sense.

Edited by forgetmenow
  • Love 1

That may be exactly the impression Derrick's going for though.  I think he was playing that angle up to Caleb, himself.

Makes sense. I've been off the feeds all day because of how boring this season has become. i wonder if Nicole's jury info will make Victoria not a great final 2 partner.

The only thing that has surprised me in the last few days is that Jocasta and Hayden would consider voting for Victoria because the jury is very bitter per Nicole. Ugh I wish they would show this the last couple of seasons the jury has been more interesting than the show.

I must be out of the loop. Why do you think the jury is very bitter towards Nicole, Chocolate? Do you think that because she won the comp to get back into the house?

I must be out of the loop. Why do you think the jury is very bitter towards Nicole, Chocolate? Do you think that because she won the comp to get back into the house?

Sorry I meant per Nicole as her telling Derrick the jury is very bitter and was considering voting for Victoria if she made it to the final 2. Seems like the jury won't vote for Cody or Christine. Again, this is only 2 people Hayden and Jocasta, but we all know Juries tend to vote in blocks the last couple of seasons.

• Love 1

Sorry I meant per Nicole as her telling Derrick the jury is very bitter and was considering voting for Victoria if she made it to the final 2. Seems like the jury won't vote for Cody or Christine. Again, this is only 2 people Hayden and Jocasta, but we all know Juries tend to vote in blocks the last couple of seasons.

Thanks, Chocolate. I see I misread it. :-)

Makes sense. I've been off the feeds all day because of how boring this season has become. i wonder if Nicole's jury info will make Victoria not a great final 2 partner.

I had just remembered a convo a few days back I heard between Derrick and Caleb in which Derrick was playing down his comp (and basic game) skills and just feeding and feeding Caleb's massive ego.  It might be a different story, though, if he heard that Frankie was saying it about him.

Edited by forgetmenow

I think Derrick has been throwing a lot of these comps.

I think right now if the Jury had to vote they would all pick Nicole. Now with her leaving I think the favorite is Derrick. They all know he's playing a good game and even Hayden said it in the jury clip. He was just pissed he is the one that got burned. But he will be over it by the Finale.

I'm pretty sure Derrick had been prepping his Finale Speech for if he were to make it. He's gotta really show them that he has masterminded this whole thing. Also he's gotta nail whatever Questions they ask him. That is if he makes it. (Which I hope he does, he wasn't my favorite but you can't disregard the awesome game he is playing) Whether he wins or not I don't think any of them will fully know how he has masterfully controlled the season until they watch it.

Edited by SiobhanJW

MAN is this season getting slow. I watched the first half hour or so of BBAD, until Christine came out of whatever coma she was in and started talking again. Switched over a while to what my DVR had picked up for Ink Master. After that, decided to look at Joker's to see if anything interesting might've popped up on the BBAD broadcast which might be interesting. The only thing which caught my eye...?

Tue 10:32 PM BBT Story Mode Cowboy waxes nostalgic on Hooters, boobs and Redneck Heaven.

Wow.

• Love 2

I have been reading at Jokers and have seen  a lot of discussions about who to trust and what will happen next.  Frankie seems to the one most agitated,

* Victoria talking to Derrick about how she is different outside the house. How she usually gets what she wants and is very driven. NT   I believe that! I think her parents probably give her exactly what she wants.  Her photography business was probably funded by them and I doubt she self supporting. 

I sense that no big moves are going to happen on DE.   Victoria is likely to go.  Everyone is walking on egg shells.

When it comes time to put each other up it will be with apology.  Sorry guys someone has to go up, I love you man blah blah blah.  But you are a threat to win blah blah blah.  

And in all this talk it is impossible to see who may be targeting who.  Deep inside I think they all want Frankie out first but I have not read about any huddles where they agree on this.  I could have missed this, too. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

It would have been beautiful if Nicole, resigned to her fate, had convinced the various guys that Victoria was their best bet to take to the end because every juror has different faves among the guys, but none of them have use for Victoria.  And then the jury voted as a bloc for Victoria in the end.  Jocasta, Nicole, Hayden, Donnie and Nicole will control who wins, no matter who ends up going to jury now, right?

What types of comps will Frankie lose? I hope for those on Thursday.

Julie:  "The houseguest who stays turned away from the camera for the longest time wins.  The competition begins... now!  Oh! Sorry, Frankie."

Edited by kassa
  • Love 18

I imagine that it's Derrick's plan to start winning some comps.  He's kept the "blood off his hands" for most of the season, but can now make a show of comp-strength to bolster his jury speech.  And it's late enough that they really are at the point of "someone has to go, nothing personal", so he may not piss people off too much by winning HoH and sending them home.  I suspect he wants to control who goes to F2, rather than hope he gets chosen.    

This new info from Nicole about a bitter jury has got to have his wheels spinning, though.  I think Vic has always been his first choice to be sitting with him at F2, for good reason, and maybe it'll be interesting to see if this shakes his game up a little.  Who would he want instead?  Cody?  But he's said several times how much everyone loves Cody.  Frankie, because he's terrible?  But several people, like Donny, think Frankie has been running the house and may reward him for him.  At this point, I think Christine might be the only one who isn't a real threat to him at F2, just because I'm pretty sure the jury is more bitter toward her than toward Derrick, just because Derrick is a less annoying and hateful human.  

• Love 2

Julie:  "The houseguest who stays turned away from the camera for the longest time wins.  The competition begins... now!  Oh! Sorry, Frankie."

LOL! This is perfect.

And I'd love for your scenario to happen. It would be hilarious. I agree with you that Jocasta, Donny, Hayden, Nicole will probably vote as a block. I think Zach is a wild card as to whether he'd vote with them or with The Detonators that get evicted.

Turtle,  I think you're right about Christine now being Derrick's best bet. I think Christine is probably the most hated person in the jury house (maybe tied with Frankie, but they believe Frankie is playing a good game) and anyone could beat her. I'm now suddenly OK with Derrick getting his wish on Thursday of Christine being evicted!

Edited by peachmangosteen

I agree that Christine is the best bet to take but do they know that?  She is an easy evict because it puts off eating each other for one more week.  They all seem waaaaaaay too fearful about making a move that will cause dissension in the  Bomb Hit Detonator alliance.  

• Love 2

A guy wins HOH and puts up Christine and Victoria. Christine is the only one who will fight to win veto and she will win, the others will duck it.  She takes herself off and they have to nom one of their own.  They can vote one of their own out now because they don't have to deal with the aftermath.  That is the only way I see a good eviction tomorrow.  And that would be Frankie.  My guess.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
That is the only way I see a good eviction tomorrow.  And that would be Frankie.  My guess.

I'm confused by this, because don't we already know Christine won veto and Caleb put up Victoria? Or are you talking DE?

Edited by Pixel

From last night:

Chr/Vic wondering why Frankie can't get a job with his sister being as big as she is. Its all about who you know. Know 1 person, you're in. So why is he not in?

Caleb: "Amber, if you're watching the live feeds, can't wait to see you again. I'll take you on cruise if you're down for it."

Frankie kept asking Caleb who was the first to mention BD'ing Frankie, if it was Cody or Derrick.

I'm glad that Christine is finally wondering why Frankie's not famous considering she's been latched on to him because she thought he'd be helpful due to connections Caleb, Caleb, Caleb... still thinks he has a shot of dating Amber, not sure if I should admire his persistence or laugh at him, think I'll do both but mostly laughing at him. Apparently some of the HG's were talking about Amber's cooking and they said she'd make a good wife last night. Interesting that Frankie thinks Caleb couldn't have come up with the idea of BD'ing him, has to be someone else according to him since Caleb is his non-thinking lackey.

Edited by willpwr
  • Love 2

I'm confused by this, because don't we already know Christine won veto and Caleb put up Victoria? Or are you talking DE?

Yes, sorry!  DE  Nicole goes, clearly.  I am excited to see the second eviction.  And I know that it may not be exciting.  Victoria could be the one going in a chicken shit move. 

• Love 1

Willpwr, I don't have the feeds this year (a stroke of genius on my part) but my take on Frankie is, he suspects Caleb was the one who wanted to put him up and is feeling him out.   They had a conversation a couple of days ago where Caleb all but said he was considering putting Frankie up!  I was astounded that he was that forthcoming.  

Edited by wings707

This is from another site and is Monday Sept 1st bullet points.  This seems to hold true currently from what I am reading. 

*Against all our hopes and dreams, Caleb names Victoria as the replacement nominee

*Looking ahead to the double eviction, Caleb asks Frankie if Christine would be the target. Frankie says the target will be Victoria unless something flips. Caleb suggests it would be better to get Christine out because then the 4 guys would be guaranteed the Final 4. Frankie agrees and they say that the 4 of them are so loyal that nobody would take one of them out before Victoria.

*Frankie assures Derrick he's never had any doubt about him. Frankie says he knows Caleb was considering nominating him because Caleb was acting weird around him. Derrick tells Frankie if he wins HOH he'd need to nominate Victoria and Christine, otherwise the other guys won't trust him.

*Derrick reports to Cody that Caleb told Frankie the guys were discussing nominating him. Cody is not happy that Caleb was running his mouth about that. Cody says he'd target Caleb before Christine. Derrick cautions him on this, saying that Christine is more loyal to Frankie than them, but Cody disagrees with that. Cody and Derrick agree that either Frankie or Christine need to go next.

*Victoria cries over the thought of Derrick possibly being evicted.

Edited by wings707

Thanks Wings707. I was really confused for a minute, but this is also my first year watching Big Brother so I get lost easily.  I guess I picked a crappy year to start watching.

Yes, you did.  Hang in there.  Maybe All Stars next year.  

Edited by wings707

Do you guys think it's possible that Team Americas vote tonight could be Save Nicole or Save Victoria. We all know who would win. That would send them both into a tizzy.

Edited by SiobhanJW

They won't do it.  They have proven to not do anything "America" wants that would upset their game, starting with calling Amber a physical threat.  It's bros before hos, where in this case all of America is a bunch of hos to them.

• Love 7

My wish for the next Team America mission is "You have to throw each other under the bus in front of the other HG's for $10,000". Too bad it can't be a literalTM bus. Just kidding. About one of them maybe. I swear this group of HGs makes me have bad thoughts and I'm not a violent person!

• Love 1

I really wish Nicole would make some awesome statement as she is leaving. What was the girl's name that told some guy to get a backbone and said the rest of the people were wimps.

Nicole should remind them that there will now be 5 in the jury house that the bomb squad got rid of, so there is your majority. Also tell them that she would vote for someone who made an individual move not just went "with the house" all season long.

If only.

• Love 2