Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

Re photo of Julie and Frankie - you know his mouth is open. - LOL

Expect the expected!

You know, I'm glad Frankie is gone, but I am so pissed we aren't gonna have the pleasure of watching him get booed. And I just know Julie just kissed his ass the whole time. Dammit!

• Love 3

Expect the expected!

You know, I'm glad Frankie is gone, but I am so pissed we aren't gonna have the pleasure of watching him get booed. And I just know Julie just kissed his ass the whole time. Dammit!

Even if they have an applause track playing over any boos, it would be interesting to see if the usual commentary regarding the audience reaction is aired.  If it's not, I'll assume he got booed.

WE ARE HAVING A STORM!  MY SATELLITE DISH WENT OUT!  I KNOW IT IS AGAINST POLICY BUT PLEASE TAKE MERCY AND GIVE ME THE DETAILS OF HIS EVICTION!  OHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD NO!  THIS IS WHAT I WANTED TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've watched every season of Big Brother, and I just have to say that we've never seen and never again will see as perfectly played a season as Derrick has played this one so far. It's just incomprehensible to go this long and never even once be remotely in danger of not just going home, but just being nominated.

Awesome. And appears to be just a great guy.

• Love 4

He didn't get booed at all. Only cheers. His interview went well and the goodbye messages were nice. He had little one liners for everyone on his way out. He told Caleb something about being the queen to his king, he told Vic to please win something, he told Cody he'd had better, and he asked Derrick as the only responsible adult in the house to take care of the fish. 

• Love 2

Frankie knew he was going, had annoying "cute" goodbye quips and then went out to a sea of cheers.  He threw glitter in the air (*cough* rip off *cough*) and then stood there and waved two handed to the crowd absorbing his cheers.  He was extremely annoying (i.e. himself) in the interview, asked about Ariana which Julie refused, and when the interview was over he kind of talked all over Julie about how the finale date was late and how he was so grateful to have been on the show, etc.  I am highly Frankie-intolerant and I thought it was just awful.  But he was glowing inside and out loving his "moment".

Edited by AndreaK1041
  • Love 6

Can someone PLEASE give me details of Frankie's eviction?  Please? 

Frankie tried to save himself by trying to sell to Derrick and Cody that he was angry at Caleb for trying to get him, so he would be his target.  Then in his POV speech he said Derrick should go up cause it's not fair he didn't.  Cody didn't use it and Frankie realized that it's over.  Frankie's eviction speech was 1000% about Frankie talking about all his fans and how much he loves Ariana.  He got voted out 2-0 and gave everyone a speech on the way out.  He told Victoria to try to win something finally.  He said to Cody that "he's had better" and he said to Derrick that as the last remaining adult to not kill his fish.  (I forgot what he said to Caleb....who remembers).   He said he loved them all and left....skipping like a school girl.

He came out to Julie and threw glitter all over himself as only Frankie could.  He got mostly cheers.  Disappoint.  And then he said that he knew he was a HUGE target and didn't blame them.  He did say that he thought he was close to Cody and felt he would learn his true colors when he watched the season.  He said he respected Derrick's game and knew once he wanted Donny out that he would come for him sooner or later.  He hugged and held Julie's hand while he heard his final goodbyes...which were a bunch of sickly sweet "we had to get rid of you cause you are a big bad target."  

That's the cliff notes.  Good riddance buddy.  

• Love 4

I also would LOVE to see Frankie's face when he realizes that not only is he not America's Favorite, but simple ol' Donny is.  

Me, too.  Voting my fingers off for Donny.  I'd vote for Donny anyway because I like him, but to see Frankie's face would be priceless.  Here's the scenario I'm hoping for on the finale:

Julie says:  "House guests, it's time for America's Favorite!  This year, we're doing something a little different.  We're going to announce America's three favorites.  Coming in as the third favorite house guest and winner of $3,000:  Nicole!  (Frankie grins and claps.)  Coming in as the second favorite house guest (and winner of $5,000): Zach!  (Frankie claps some more and jumps in his seat.)  And now, America's favorite house guest (Frankie leans forward in anticipation) and winner of $25,000, by an overwhelming vote, is:  Donny!" (Frankie looks stunned, crestfallen, and bites his trembling lower lip.)

• Love 18
I am highly Frankie-intolerant and I thought it was just awful.​

So much truth.  Even if I wasn't so Frankie-intolerant, it would have been seriously annoying.  He may actually and officially be The Worst.  

• Love 3

Frankie tried to save himself by trying to sell to Derrick and Cody that he was angry at Caleb for trying to get him, so he would be his target.  Then in his POV speech he said Derrick should go up cause it's not fair he didn't.  Cody didn't use it and Frankie realized that it's over.  Frankie's eviction speech was 1000% about Frankie talking about all his fans and how much he loves Ariana.  He got voted out 2-0 and gave everyone a speech on the way out.  He told Victoria to try to win something finally.  He said to Cody that "he's had better" and he said to Derrick that as the last remaining adult to not kill his fish.  (I forgot what he said to Caleb....who remembers).   He said he loved them all and left....skipping like a school girl.

He came out to Julie and threw glitter all over himself as only Frankie could.  He got mostly cheers.  Disappoint.  And then he said that he knew he was a HUGE target and didn't blame them.  He did say that he thought he was close to Cody and felt he would learn his true colors when he watched the season.  He said he respected Derrick's game and knew once he wanted Donny out that he would come for him sooner or later.  He hugged and held Julie's hand while he heard his final goodbyes...which were a bunch of sickly sweet "we had to get rid of you cause you are a big bad target."  

That's the cliff notes.  Good riddance buddy.  

THANK YOU!  I appreciate your attention to detail and that you responded to my pain.  Kudos and applause.  Seriously, many thanks. xo

I'm guessing if it's Cody v Derrick in the final 2. We know who Frankie's voting for.

Derricks got this in the bag if he makes it to final 2.

Way to steal Zachs exit. He's insufferable.

Edited by SiobhanJW

Frankie knew he was going, had annoying "cute" goodbye quips and then went out to a sea of cheers.  He threw glitter in the air (*cough* rip off *cough*) and then stood there and waved two handed to the crowd absorbing his cheers.  He was extremely annoying (i.e. himself) in the interview, asked about Ariana which Julie refused, and when the interview was over he kind of talked all over Julie about how the finale date was late and how he was so grateful to have been on the show, etc.  I am highly Frankie-intolerant and I thought it was just awful.  But he was glowing inside and out loving his "moment".

Thank you.  Good detail, I love that. kisses

Almost forgot...during the HOH competition (Before/After) Julie had to prompt Derrick for an answer to a question (they were running out of time and Julie had to prompt the contestants several times to answer quickly). When she did, he stepped forward to the Before space. There was an immediate response from the audience (gasps?) and Derrick quickly moved to the After space. IF he did in fact change his mind due to hearing the audience reaction to his choice, it won him HOH. Otherwise, Cody would have won.  Did anyone else notice this?

• Love 10

I did LordBowen.  I think it ended up winning the HoH for Derrick.  I don't think Derrick was in any danger whatsoever so I am not screaming shenanigans, but yes, I think he switch based on crowd noise.  Smart of him to listen for it, I guess?

What was the final Team America challenge they could have won $50,000 for? I guess Frankie, having been evicted, is out of it.... but what does Derrick have to do for such a large sum of money? 

Edited by DakotaLavender

"I can't not win things!" Um, yeah, you can not win Big Brother. Seriously though, was he trying to channel a young Richard Simmons when he swished out on stage with glitter, the flailing arms, and the jazz hands? He's so extra.

Victoria gave him that gracious goodbye message not knowing about his vile pantomime involving her virginity. It makes me sick that Julie was so effusive with him after all the nasty crap he pulled under the guise of trying to be the biggest personality in the house. Ugh, good riddance but those poor jurors who have to deal with him now.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 4

"I can't not win things!" Um, yeah, you can not win Big Brother. Seriously though, was he trying to channel a young Richard Simmons when he swished out on stage with glitter, the flailing arms, and the jazz hands? He's so extra.

Nailed it! I was trying to figure out just WHO it was he reminded me of there and...RICHARD SIMMONS!

• Love 1

He reminded me of Rip Taylor who always threw confetti when he entered a room or stage.   I am so pleased by Frankie's exit, and the fact that he really didn't get close to the money at all, but still had to endure a long, long time in the house that I really think he hated, despite how many times he claimed to love everything about living there and everyone he lived with.

I find it interesting that Caleb can sit around and lie all the livelong day about things he has supposedly done in his life, but when it comes to lying right to someone's face about something real, something that he is doing in the game, he can't do it.  Cody and Derrick think it's simply that he can't keep his mouth shut about anything, but I am starting to think he actually has a conscious in there that causes him to fold almost instantly when the person he is trying to "get" asks him outright.  So strange that he doesn't seem to have a conscious at all when it comes to murdering animals in horrific ways (I say this because there is hunting, and then there is torturing and killing animals for sport and calling it hunting - the latter of which I find despicable), but with people he is a total softie inside.  Normally, I find that people have a softness for both, or neither. 

• Love 1

I wonder if they are going to have BB17 on sooner than next summer? They did run a little promo asking people interested to apply, so maybe there'll be a winter BB. I think they did that one other year a long time ago. It seems too soon to be asking for applications for next summer. 

Irritable, more and more I think of Caleb as being like a child.  He doesn't really distinguish between fantasy and reality, he has a weird sense of "fairness", his attention (obsession, even) shifts from day to day or moment to moment, he is constantly seeking approval, he is overly trusting but is also easily manipulated.  He is a 5 year old.    And like a 5 year old, he doesn't have the skills to stand up to an emotional conflict and cannot keep a secret.  He is a super-cut and somewhat charming 5 year old.  

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 2

I think that is unlikely, burgerbitz.  I may be wrong, but I think the one year they had a non-summer season was when there was the writer's strike, which cut short almost every scripted show.  Someone more steeped in the show's history can correct me if I've got that wrong.   

• Love 2

still had to endure a long, long time in the house that I really think he hated, despite how many times he claimed to love everything about living there and everyone he lived with.

I think he would have liked it at any other time, but over the past few months, he has missed his sister's explosion into pop culture. He would have been in the middle of all the excitement and instead he was sitting in a house trying to get famous.   

• Love 5

The only winter BB they had was due to the writer's strike.  They're not going to put this on again in the winter, it would get slaughtered.  This is the perfect summer show with little competition.  Survivor is their bigger show, and THAT goes on in the winter.  The reason they're doing the promo now is because this is the last time they'll be able to do a promo with people who actually watch Big Brother who might possibly want to be on Big Brother.

So...no feeds?  I kind of hoped that Derrick or Cody won POV, and wanted to see.  I'd like to see if Derrick could actually convince Cody to vote out Caleb.  Somehow, I don't think he could, but I'm interested in seeing how hard he'd try.  Caleb winning the final HOH is the only real threat he has left. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 2

Anyone have an idea of when feeds might come back?  Will we get them before the show tomorrow?  I'm pretty disappointed we didn't get to see the aftermath of Frankie leaving, and this extended blackout is irritating me more and more. 

Yeah, they're back.  And geez, Derrick really has lost a lot of weight.

God bless him, Caleb can't remember whether he was deployed for his 21st birthday.  And he got held back in 3rd grade.  Shocker.  

ETA: Oh, it's actually kind of sad.  He was home-schooled at first and then took an entrance exam to get in to a "Christian school" that was apparently really tough and gave him calculus questions to get in to 4th grade and he couldn't do it.  I don't necessarily believe that the test involved calculus for 4th graders, but I do believe he was wildly unprepared.  

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 6

I think that is unlikely, burgerbitz.  I may be wrong, but I think the one year they had a non-summer season was when there was the writer's strike, which cut short almost every scripted show.  Someone more steeped in the show's history can correct me if I've got that wrong.   

You're probably right, Pennben. I had forgotten the circumstances for that bonus BB. I was hoping there'd be something to break up the long cold winter ahead!  :-)

Y'all, this is really kind of sad.  Caleb can't figure out how far ahead of him his brothers graduated.  He doesn't know if one brother graduated high school two or three years ahead of him.  I'm getting the impression that his life was really chaotic as a kid.  And that Caleb isn't a reliable narrator even to himself.  

My memory is for shit, but I know exactly how much older and younger than me my siblings are, and I know when we all graduated high school, and from where.  This is weird, and sad. 

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 3

Do you think them doing a BB17 promo for applicants means they have already decided against All Stars 2? Maybe they will do Fans vs Favorites.

Apparently they did the same thing the summer before the first All Stars. So they start casting Incase they might not be able to get who they want back and then just go for a new cast or do half and half again.

• Love 1

WE ARE HAVING A STORM!  MY SATELLITE DISH WENT OUT!  I KNOW IT IS AGAINST POLICY BUT PLEASE TAKE MERCY AND GIVE ME THE DETAILS OF HIS EVICTION!  OHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD NO!  THIS IS WHAT I WANTED TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a disgusting play of showmanship. Puke-worthy, even. GROSS!