Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

My only guess (not defending the house guests) were the comments he made back in when Devin was HOH were he wanted to beat up Victoria? I really don't remember the comments, but I remember people in the house especially Frankie were trying to paint Zach as a psychopath all the way back in week 2.

The whole Victoria wanting Zach to hit her reminds me of the whole cigarette burning incident or the mattress flipping incident. I really hope we do not have an ugly incident like the two I have mentioned above.

They have all said things like this about eachother. Derrick has repeatedly said he wants to bash Zachs teeth in, Cody has said he wants to punch Zach. But they aren't violent psychopaths?

This whole thing is just so bizarre!!

But Zach shouldn't of said that about Victoria back in week 2. Not Cool. But i don't think he's said something about doing anything violent to anyone since then. I could be wrong though.

They have all said things like this about eachother. Derrick has repeatedly said he wants to bash Zachs teeth in, Cody has said he wants to punch Zach. But they aren't violent psychopaths?

This whole thing is just so bizarre!!

But Zach shouldn't of said that about Victoria back in week 2. Not Cool. But i don't think he's said something about doing anything violent to anyone since then. I could be wrong though.

Oh I agree. Zach has been pretty rude to Victoria all summer and it does not help when the guys and Christine are encouraging Victoria to fight back. Overall though at least we have not had any comments about cutting up females and raping them like last year.

Edited by choclatechip45

Oh I agree. Zach has been pretty rude to Victoria all summer and it does not help when the guys and Christine are encouraging Victoria to fight back. Overall though at least we have not had any comments about cutting up females and raping them like last year.

True. At least there is that silver lining!!

• Love 2

It seems weird to me that so many of the remaining hamsters are doing everything they can to create a jury that hates them.  This crew doesn't seem to have realized that when the jury starts, the game shifts to sending people packing without completely alienating them.  Maybe Derrick is thinking about it, he seems to keep his negativity to private conversations.  And of course, Donny generally treats people with kindness and respect (or at least keeps his mouth shut), but he doesn't get to have any impact on who gets sent to jury.

• Love 7

It seems weird to me that so many of the remaining hamsters are doing everything they can to create a jury that hates them.  This crew doesn't seem to have realized that when the jury starts, the game shifts to sending people packing without completely alienating them.  Maybe Derrick is thinking about it, he seems to keep his negativity to private conversations.  And of course, Donny generally treats people with kindness and respect (or at least keeps his mouth shut), but he doesn't get to have any impact on who gets sent to jury.

It is really weird. The only other time I really remember poor jury management was last year and BB9.  Considering how much a control freak Derrick is it is kind of shocking he is not more concerned. At this point I think Cody could win over Derrick.

I think it's hilarious that Zach is having a melt down over that stupid hat. He's been an obnoxious bully to most of the girls the entire summer, especially Victoria, but when someone finally stoops to his childish level and gives him a taste of his own medicine he can't deal. "I'm nothing without my hat!" Grow up, dude, it's just a hat. It was hers and she can do whatever the heck she wants with it.

• Love 7

126fv4o.jpg

I hope they're still besties by Halloween. Nicole can play Dorothy!

acybn9.jpg

BWAH! This gave me so much life! And on a similar note: Ever since someone upthread called Christine a "sea hag," I've gone from thinking she resembles the rather benign Geddy Lee, to thinking she looks like Meg Mucklebones from Legend.

• Love 3

There was talk much earlier in the game that Zach decided to not take his medication while on this show.  This clearly could have been a joke but I am wondering if there is truth to that.  He surely acts as though he should be on ADD meds.  Anyone know?

I think it's hilarious that Zach is having a melt down over that stupid hat. He's been an obnoxious bully to most of the girls the entire summer, especially Victoria, but when someone finally stoops to his childish level and gives him a taste of his own medicine he can't deal. "I'm nothing without my hat!" Grow up, dude, it's just a hat. It was hers and she can do whatever the heck she wants with it.

Yeah I'm not upset with Victoria at all.l Zach has been a dick to her all summer, so too bad so sad. Zach has been the most aggressive with the misogyny but somehow he gets a pass while all the others need to rot in hell.

Rule of thumb don't be a dick even if you are just playing around because there will be people who don't see it as playful.

Edited by Jrae9233
  • Love 7

This reminds me very much of Top Chef season 2 when Marcel was attacked. Marcel was an obnoxious little shit all season. People got fed up with him, so they dragged him out of bed in the night and pinned him down to try to shave his head. Needless to say, the one who pinned him down was removed from the show. They continued to try to justify their actions by saying "but he's so mean!" Um, yeah. Not the same.

Victoria going after his stuff (can you imagine if he has done the same? The outrage!!) and then going around talking about how he was sure to retaliate, probably by hitting her? Not the same as what he has been doing. You should not be allowed to try to bait someone into violence. She is such a non entity, I would be surprised if this made the show at all. These people are gross. They are starting to show mob mentality.

May the returning houseguest be a scourge on their game.

• Love 5

Zack has had outrageous swings of mood, erratic behavior, been mean, called out alliances, told secrets all for the nothing other than self aggrandizing.  He loves being a character who pushes pushes the limits of sanity.   I am done with him.   Donny has my vote for fan favorite and according to the polls on other sites it is going that way by a huge margin. 

The best and only senario I see that will give us some viewing pleasure:  Hayden wins the return and goes on to win HOH or Donny, by some miracle wins.  They put up Frankie and Derrick with NO backdoor plans.  Just do that.  If one comes down, the other will go.  That is it. 

• Love 4

I also think Zach has been harsh to Victoria with a lot of the things he has said. Do I agree with some of them, yeah like she really does nothing and I'm pretty sure she has no idea that she is playing in Big Brother. But some of the other stuff is out of line. But let's be fair here he isn't the only one that has talked crap about her repeatedly. Everyone has including Derrick. And not nice stuff either. So to just place blame solely on his shoulders and to have Cody and Christine encouraging her to make him snap and hit her is going a bit to far. And I'm surprised production hasn't stepped in and said to all of them to cut the crap. It's funny to hide something and all have a good laugh it's another to encourage and hope for violence.

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1

This reminds me very much of Top Chef season 2 when Marcel was attacked. Marcel was an obnoxious little shit all season. People got fed up with him, so they dragged him out of bed in the night and pinned him down to try to shave his head. Needless to say, the one who pinned him down was removed from the show. They continued to try to justify their actions by saying "but he's so mean!" Um, yeah. Not the same.

Victoria going after his stuff (can you imagine if he has done the same? The outrage!!) and then going around talking about how he was sure to retaliate, probably by hitting her? Not the same as what he has been doing. You should not be allowed to try to bait someone into violence. She is such a non entity, I would be surprised if this made the show at all. These people are gross. They are starting to show mob mentality.

Thank you very much for posting this, @AndreaK1041 . I was thinking the exact same thing - but if a guy had posted this, the misogyny accusations would fly like candy wrappers at a Weight Watchers meeting. :)

Zach should thank his lucky stars he didn't get an actual showmance going with Victoria.

ETA: attribution.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 1

I remember that too.  That was an ugly night, he was a little annoying shit, but he didn't deserve that.  Just watching it made me feel oogy.

• Love 1

I hope they show some of the horror that has gone on in the past 2 days on the shows this week.  They showed Aaryn, why not this crew?  Whitewashing things for the TV show is changing.  There is no reason to air a "lite" version of what is going on.  They want more to order the feeds and more viewers, this is the way to do that.  The TV episodes should be 90 minutes so more house action is shown.

• Love 2

I just can't stop thinking of Frankie and the use of the C word, one because he shouldn't use that and his sister is the same age as Nicole and he would flip if anyone said that about precious Ariana. Secondly, Christine should have taken offense on that and called him out on it. Even Zach called Nicole out when she used the word retarded about her messed up nail polish.

• Love 6

Haven't we, the TV viewing public, suffered enough this season?  I'm all for 30 minute episodes.

I hear ya!  They need more time to show feed highlights and what is really going on.  The competitions take up all the time and non feed viewers have no clue what these people are like. 

• Love 2
There was talk much earlier in the game that Zach decided to not take his medication while on this show.  This clearly could have been a joke but I am wondering if there is truth to that.  He surely acts as though he should be on ADD meds.  Anyone know?

This is true. He's talked about his ADHD medication a few times and how he started taking them in the ninth grade, but he recently stopped (two/three months ago) because it made him a different person and he didn't want to take them if he got onto Big Brother. I did read up on ADHD medication when I saw him talking about it and it does make a lot of sense as to why he is the way that he is, with his aggression and impulsive actions. 

It just really bugs me that Christine/Frankie/Cody are making him out to be a mental case who's unstable and a woman beater, or what not. Frankie has literally said something along the lines of Zach being a woman beater and how he hates women. Christine constantly says how she's scared of Zach, how he's a monster, how he's an animal trapped in a cage (which is seriously fucked up, Christine). Cody makes comments about wanting to punch Zach in the face too. Those three are just taking things to a personal level now. Like, Zach can be bad, he can say nasty and mean things and he does instigate for no reason. However, what they have said is much worse because they do it behind his back and convince people like Victoria like he's a violent person and will snap at any moment and get physically aggressive, which I have not seen. Zach even said himself once that he likes to instigate, he likes to use his words but he's not a violent person. So these people are making it seem like they'll be safer to get Zach out of the house, when I personally would rather be around Zach than those three,

• Love 5

Okay, what did the HG outside from the "fans'"? Were the jealous or mad that it appears everyone hates them? LOL!!!

I think this is what you're looking for - from Joker's:

Tue 7:06 AM BBT 10:19 Last night:Beast mode I hate you. Zak I love you. Frankie you are disgusting.(Heard clearly with my surround sound system) NT - Lbc

ETA: HG reactions were as you might expect - amusement (Zach), denial (Frankie), and confusion (Caleb).

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 5

Thanks, Nashville! The summary is hysterical. Caleb=confused & Frankie=denial. LMAO! And, probably very true. Although, I need inspector Derrick to tell me (them) that it doesn't mean anything. I think it's killing Derrick the most that he thinks the outside world hates him. Too funny!

It's too bad he's so delusional too, because he will have no concept of people disliking him when he gets out of the house.  It will be everyone else's problem, not his.  Jealousy, homophobia, etc.  But definitely no self reflection.

Frankie is 100% gonna be this season's Andy post-show.

My theory is that think it's genuinely Frankie's method of psychologically distancing himself from feeling guilty or responsible for Zach's eviction. It's just his way of absolving himself from feeling guilty about Zach and Nicole: they have to be assholes who deserve his anger/bitterness/hatred so that Frankie and his alliance can send them out of the game.

So many HGs (like the majority of them actually) do this every single season and I have never been able to understand it. But then I'm not an awful person. Well, mostly!

Or is this a "rule" like most of the other BB rules, in that production enforces the rule only if it furthers their desired outcome?  

Bingo. All the rules are basically just up to the whim of Production and whether or not said rule will help or hurt their favorites.

Thank you. I just can't get too upset about everyone doing this to Zach since he has proven himself to be just as much of an asshole as anyone else (except Frankie, he's the worst) and if this was happening to someone else he would revel in it. 

Yeah I'm not upset with Victoria at all.l Zach has been a dick to her all summer, so too bad so sad. Zach has been the most aggressive with the misogyny but somehow he gets a pass while all the others need to rot in hell.

Yea, this. Zach is a dick. I mean, I enjoy him sometimes too, but he is not some sweet, innocent kid. I mean obviously Frankie takes it a bit far, and maybe Victoria as well, but Zach has been pretty gross about her all season so I'm not surprised she's fed up, especially since she has always just taken it and actually shown him nothing but kindness in return up until now. Plus, it's her damn hat anyway!

I just pray Zach isn't the juror to return. He was actually going on to Derrick about how he'll do everything he can for him and he's at Derrick's disposal and he's gonna vote for him. Oh, hell no to that shit! Hayden is the only hope!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

I'm watching my DVR'd version of BBAD from last night, and I cannot even believe how annoying Frankie and Christine are sitting in the yard together cackling.  I want to throw a brick at my TV.  And poor Donny just looks catatonic. Someone vote the poor guy out and give him a break. He deserves so much better than the people he's saddled with.

• Love 1

Tue 7:06 AM BBT 10:19 Last night:Beast mode I hate you. Zak I love you. Frankie you are disgusting.(Heard clearly with my surround sound system) NT - Lbc

Where did these comments come from?  Who was yelling?

Caleb is the only one of the three who actually heard the cat calling correctly.  It took him some time to admit it (because he's Caleb), but he eventually did and he and Frankie were faced with the idea that people outside the house don't like them.  To be honest, I thought Frankie took the news pretty well, considering his giant ego.

I wish Zach hadn't responded to Victoria at all about the missing pink hat.  She just perched herself on that kitchen stool and couldn't wait for him to react in a negative manner and then she got the reaction she was looking for. She's as sick as he can be!   I hope he lets it go but doubt that he will. 

I cannot wait for a jury member to return and I hope it's not Zach or Jacosta.  (Sorry Zach fans!)  If Zach returns it will just be more of the same predictable boring game play/arguments we've had for the last several weeks. I want Hayden or Nicole to shake up the house, if possible.  If not, we should just declare Derrick the winner of BB16 so that we can get on with our lives.

Edited by tinderbox
  • Love 3
Some fans were yelling these things into the backyard, where Caleb, Zach and Frankie were.

Can fans see into the backyard, or did they just get lucky that those guys were out there when they yelled?

The most exciting twist of this season was that Zach's pink hat actually belonged to Victoria.

THAT gets into a whole other dynamic of the House I don't even pretend to understand - that of personal clothing and property.

<snip - moved to Show Miscellany forum>

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 2

I think Zach will return and be HOH. I bet they do a similar comp like last year. Endurance with them all on something. The evicted 4, who ever wins is that HOH. The remaining houseguests group, who wins that will be their HOH. 

Donny is literally (*wink*) giving Cody the blueprint of Cody's entire game right now and it's awesome. Donny told Cody that Cody is Derrick's "Caleb" and Frankie has Caleb, Victoria is a vote that whomever HoH is has to vote someone out (Donny pretty much said she's "not smart"), and then Cody actually said himself that every time he's thought he's had people on his side they've been voted out and Cody said he's lost his numbers as a result. Cody then told Donny that he hopes Hayden comes back if someone returns because Cody thinks they could work together.

I'm sure Cody will tell Daddy Derrick soon enough. I'm just glad that Donny's still fighting to stay and making incredibly strong arguments to someone who is going to stay and is low on that alliance totem pole. 

ETA: Donny brought up the DE votes where Cody was the only one to vote out Nicole is his alliance! Damn Donny, you're good. 

ETA2: So Donny was called into the DR and Cody was basically mumbling to himself about the conversation that "Oh Donny, was that a necessary conversation" and "[Donny's] points were very very wrong." I'm starting to think I liked the BB15 cast better gameplay wise. I don't even think GM was as stupid as Frankie/Christine/Cody/Caleb are.

Edited by ShutUpFlanders
  • Love 9

Can fans see into the backyard, or did they just get lucky that those guys were out there when they yelled?

The HGs in the backyard (Zach in particular) were wondering out loud if they had access to the feeds, insofar as the shouters were specifically addressing only those HGs who were actually in the BY at the time.

• Love 1
Someone from Joker's did the yelling. They actually didn't say anything about Caleb lol. They said, "Attention Frankie, America hates you. Zach, we love you. Frankie, you're disgusting."

That makes more sense.  I couldn't imagine anybody actually screaming "Beast mode" without collapsing into laughter.

It's too bad he's so delusional too, because he will have no concept of people disliking him when he gets out of the house.  It will be everyone else's problem, not his.  Jealousy, homophobia, etc.  But definitely no self reflection.

I have a feeling there will be a dismissive "I was playing the villain role!  You don't honestly think that that was the real me, do you?   You must not understand the business.   I'm a social media mogul -- I knew what production wanted, so I provided it, week after week.  The goal was never to win, but to make amazing television, which was a complete success!   If you don't get that, you're just a hater.  Whoops, gotta run -- Ari's hot tub isn't going to fill itself!"  

I think he's a shoe-in for All Stars, and that probably was his goal more than actually winning the regular show - six months of screen time!  When he does come back, I anticipate he'll be a different "character"... as long as it lasts, anyway.   I do think it will sting to be unpopular -- the last houseguest relation had a despised sister (Rachel) and came out on top  -- he must have thought that Ariana's popularity combined with his own amazing personality would just rain rose petals and sunbeams down on him.  

Edited by kassa
  • Love 11

Someone from Joker's did the yelling. They actually didn't say anything about Caleb lol. They said, "Attention Frankie, America hates you. Zach, we love you. Frankie, you're disgusting."

How could they possibly ignore Caleb, King of the Defunct Alliance and Master of the House Microverse?

There's only one logical explanation.

The teller forgot what he yelled.

At the top of his lungs.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

• Love 1

It sounded like they said something about Caleb. Because his face went completely white. But who knows.

They all knew what was said but was trying to play if off.

Edited by SiobhanJW

I have a feeling there will be a dismissive "I was playing the villain role!  You don't honestly think that that was the real me, do you?   You must not understand the business.   I'm a social media mogul -- I knew what production wanted, so I provided it, week after week.  The goal was never to win, but to make amazing television, which was a complete success!   If you don't get that, you're just a hater.  Whoops, gotta run -- Ari's hot tub isn't going to fill itself!"  

@kassa - Hahaha!! I can hear it in his voice.

Here's a Donny bon mot from Joker's:

Donny called to DR: "Well I'll be John Brown - I ain't even brushed my tooth!" says he.

How anyone but Donny could be America's Favorite is beyond me. 

• Love 10

Cody, about the convo he had with Donny; "Donny, most of your points very wrong, very very wrong" "Was that a necessary conversation?" "Oh, Donny Donny Donny. Oh, Donny." LOL what a dumb dumb.

Here's the info about the Jokers poster's shout outs, with audio.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

Cody, about the convo he had with Donny; "Donny, most of your points very wrong, very very wrong" "Was that a necessary conversation?" "Oh, Donny Donny Donny. Oh, Donny." LOL what a dumb dumb.

Here's the info about the Joker's poster's shout outs, with audio.

Oh Cody Cody Cody! Your gonna feel like a dummy in a few weeks.

• Love 2

I don't have the feeds but was following this conversation best I could on Joker's...Is Cody really that dumb? I just thought he was a coward, but after that? Clueless. Wow.

• Love 1

How he lucked into his position in this game is beyond me. I guess at the beginning of the Game, the other HGs figured a soccer player must be a physical comp beast. Heck, he couldn't even give a decent showing in the one soccer-oriented challenge - first out.

Here's the info about the Joker's poster's shout outs, with audio.

Glad he had fun, and I'm kinda glad he didn't blow up anybody's game in the process.

Except Zach, of course.

Who was already headed out the door.

Cody does seem to have moments where he sees clearly (usually prompted by Donny), but I think he doesn't have the energy or bravery to make a move for himself.  So he tries to convince himself that the alliance with Derrick is solid and the only way to go.

• Love 4