Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

From Jokers:

The feeds return to Cody giving Christine a big bear hug, picking her up and twirling her around.

Donny: "Cody, watch that.  Zingbot's watching you."

Cody: "Zingbot's got nothing between me and my girl!"

Shit like this just makes me want to beat the crap out of both Cody and Christine!   

As sick as this sounds, they almost have to do something more than just the cuddling/hugging/fingers in hair now.  If they don't, the rest of them are going to turn on them for it - or use at as a reason to put up on the block [or BD] and get either/both out.   [ETA:  But then again, if they do do something more, then the rest can use the excuse for not wanting home-wreckers to win the game.  So, either way, they're destroying themselves by continuing on like this; like its nothing to care about.]

Or as unlikely as it sounds; Christine will actually wake up at some point, and realize this all (& her) really means nothing to Cody and she might finally realize her "its just gameplay" thinking is a smokescreen for something more (at least subconciously on her part).  .....  Yeah, I don't see this second option materializing at any point before she gets booted to the JH or the game is over, either.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36

The Frankie/Zach fight was frustrating. Caleb apparently was the first one to really tell Zach he was going, and Zach decided to tell him things such as the Detonators, and that Caleb was going to be the replacement nominee if Amber won veto the week she was evicted. Frankie tried to pull the "I wasn't sure about nominating you until you talked to Caleb" nonsense which Zach wasn't having, as well as flat out denying conversations they had (others were listening during this), lying his ass off, while berating Zach for everything he had ever done. Zach was really not into any of this, wasn't fighting back much other than to say "you're saying that you never said X?? That the plan was never Y??" And Frankie would be all world weary, poor Zach, you're making this up. Except he wasn't.

So, you know, the typical pile on the person getting evicted while doing damage control over any secrets they might leak. The worst was when Frankie said something like - the people he was "truly" with he has never lied to, and they know this, but he could give a fuck about Zach and lied to him repeatedly, and he was much better at it than Zach, who was terrible. I thought that was a bit much.

• Love 4

Lovely conversation between Christine and Frankie via Jokers 08/18/14 04:12-04:46 PM

Christine wondering if Julie Chen likes Zach. Frankie says he's "great TV, but at the same time who cares? I'm just gonna have to continue to try to destroy him."

More Frankie re: Zach: "He's a Bitter Betty, and I'm so happy he's finally going." Christine: "He's evil!" 

Christine: "Freakin' Donny, I can't stand his guts. Unbelievable, what he said to Cody" about the pecking order. "What a brat!" 

Frankie & Christine say they should make up a name that Zach called Frankie/Christine/Zach. They come up with "The Smart Bombs." 

Frankie/Christine jedi studying in BY. Frankie re: Nicole: "She was such a cuuuuuunt. Because she said 'You've got beastmode'"(This in regard to the BotB that Caleb tried to throw.)

• Love 1

Derrick and Donny are sitting in the living room, not talking game, as far as I can tell.   Caleb is laying flat on the floor of the balcony that over looks the living room, listening in on the convo.  DD don't know he's there.  

• Love 1

Lovely conversation between Christine and Frankie via Jokers 08/18/14 04:12-04:46 PM

Christine wondering if Julie Chen likes Zach. Frankie says he's "great TV, but at the same time who cares? I'm just gonna have to continue to try to destroy him."

More Frankie re: Zach: "He's a Bitter Betty, and I'm so happy he's finally going." Christine: "He's evil!" 

Christine: "Freakin' Donny, I can't stand his guts. Unbelievable, what he said to Cody" about the pecking order. "What a brat!" 

Frankie & Christine say they should make up a name that Zach called Frankie/Christine/Zach. They come up with "The Smart Bombs." 

Frankie/Christine jedi studying in BY. Frankie re: Nicole: "She was such a cuuuuuunt. Because she said 'You've got beastmode'"(This in regard to the BotB that Caleb tried to throw.)

Ugh, they are both heinous people. It's comforting to know that nearly all live feeders agree as they are the two lowest rated HGs on Joker's. On a rating scale of 0 to 5 they each consistently rate .20-.29. That's hilarious! I would pay good money to be able to see their faces when they get out of the house and discover that. I wonder if Frankie will make a YouTube video about it.

• Love 4

Frankie calling Nichole a cunt illustrates how ridiculously over the top he is.  I swear he is doing an audition.  For what, I don't know but this is turning into a black humor sitcom.  It is nuts. 

I cannot even get angry at this stuff!  Good illustration to never cast anyone who has not watched the feeds for at least 2 seasons and that is the minimum.  These people don't get it, they just do not. 

• Love 1

For those interested, here's the footage of the 4 jury members competing to come back into the house (courtesy BB Leak, start at 33 minute mark.)

This was fun, thanks!  I had forgotten how annoying Helen was with her constant cheering everyone on, and had forgotten about Jessie altogether.  Didn't she leave that competition by herself in a curse laden rant?  Ha.

• Love 2

Frankie is a cunt. I don't think game moves like putting one's "best friend" in the house on the block are necessarily indicative of low moral character, but Frankie relishes being a cunt about it. He knows that Zach idolizes him and that Zach is almost 10 years' his junior and is a young 23 while Frankie is a very old 31 (in terms of looks and attitude), but he enjoys trashing him to the rest of house and rubbing Zach's nose in the fact that Frankie has "won" and crushed Zach's dreams. It's incredibly nasty and incredibly pathetic considering that this is a game show and that Zach has never been any real match for Frankie in terms of deviousness. Frankie's STILL actively spreading lies about Nicole (and calling her a cunt), which can't be about game because she's already out of the house. He's just an asshole and he gets off on picking on people who are weaker. That bitch Christine is no better, though she pretends to be.

• Love 21

Wow.  Slow clap of appreciation for you.  I thought my rage for Frankie saw no bounds, and then you showed up. ;-)

It's too bad he's so delusional too, because he will have no concept of people disliking him when he gets out of the house.  It will be everyone else's problem, not his.  Jealousy, homophobia, etc.  But definitely no self reflection.

• Love 4

He knows that Zach idolizes him and that Zach is almost 10 years' his junior and is a young 23 while Frankie is a very old 31 (in terms of looks and attitude), but he enjoys trashing him to the rest of house and rubbing Zach's nose in the fact that Frankie has "won" and crushed Zach's dreams. It's incredibly nasty and incredibly pathetic considering that this is a game show and that Zach has never been any real match for Frankie in terms of deviousness. Frankie's STILL actively spreading lies about Nicole (and calling her a cunt), which can't be about game because she's already out of the house. He's just an asshole and he gets off on picking on people who are weaker. That bitch Christine is no better, though she pretends to be.

This. This behavior is sadism, not gameplay. Unless somebody can explain to me the strategic value behind such behavior.

• Love 7

Maybe one of the houseguests won't actually return this Thursday. But America will vote and they will return next week. I don't think they are going to do the exact same thing they did last year. Maybe they wanted to see who would be voted out before they decided which way they were gonna go.

Julie said they would have a "chance" to get back in she didn't say anything about competing. I guess we will see.

Wasn't around this time last season that everyone got diarrhea of the mouth? The number of hg is low and running out of things to say so the talk just gets more ugly. The adrenalin of last night has worn off. Now 72 hours to get through until the next hoh.

• Love 1

I think I've finally figured out how to word what I've been wanting to say for a while now the right way and hopefully without offending anyone because that certainly isn't my intention, so here goes::

I'm sure there are many people watching BB over the past few years that are homophobic simply because they've never been around anyone that was gay or lesbian. As we all know, many people are afraid of something they're not used to or don't understand. They don't realize that the gay community is just like the rest of us, same hopes, dreams, etc. I have to say, though, that the 2 gay men that BB has chosen for the past couple of seasons being Andy Herrin & Frankie are in my opinion, very bad examples of the gay community. Guys like them only make the homophobic out there feel justified in their opinions of gays & lesbians and maybe even make it worse. I realize they are playing a game, but to go to the levels of viciousness they've gone to just isn't right. 

• Love 17

Frankie is obviously not considering how the things he says and does reflect on his sister, who he claims is so important to him.  I'm sure Arianna's PR people must have briefed him about being on his best behaviour for her sake before he went into the house.  Maybe he just figures that it's only on the live-feeds and only a small portion of the BB audience follows those, but as a "superfan" and a "social media mogul" he must be aware that thoughtless remarks made by last year's crew came out.  I don't get it.

Unless somebody can explain to me the strategic value behind such behavior.

There isn't any and he knows it.  From Jokers:

Mon 5:39 PM BBT Frankie laughs again: "I have zero votes in the jury! I didn't think about that!"

• Love 1

He knows that Zach idolizes him and that Zach is almost 10 years' his junior and is a young 23 while Frankie is a very old 31 (in terms of looks and attitude), but he enjoys trashing him to the rest of house and rubbing Zach's nose in the fact that Frankie has "won" and crushed Zach's dreams. It's incredibly nasty and incredibly pathetic considering that this is a game show and that Zach has never been any real match for Frankie in terms of deviousness. Frankie's STILL actively spreading lies about Nicole (and calling her a cunt), which can't be about game because she's already out of the house. He's just an asshole and he gets off on picking on people who are weaker. That bitch Christine is no better, though she pretends to be.

This. This behavior is sadism, not gameplay. Unless somebody can explain to me the strategic value behind such behavior.

My theory is that think it's genuinely Frankie's method of psychologically distancing himself from feeling guilty or responsible for Zach's eviction. It's just his way of absolving himself from feeling guilty about Zach and Nicole: they have to be assholes who deserve his anger/bitterness/hatred so that Frankie and his alliance can send them out of the game. Frankie tells himself and others these awful things so he can feel better about himself and his game actions. There's no strategic value to it, but (unfortunately) it's Psych 101 stuff. It's funny because Frankie's mantra a week ago was "this is fucking Big Brother! It's a game!" but really, he's a prime example of the classic emotional player. Frankie can't separate his feelings from the game, so he needs to flesh out a hatred for Zach to alleviate his own emotions.

I'm not excusing this behavior at all, it's completely gross to watch/read about. I just hope Frankie feels like an asshole when leaves the house and is confronted for saying these idiotic, spiteful things because he should.

Edited by ShutUpFlanders
  • Love 7

It's too bad he's so delusional too, because he will have no concept of people disliking him when he gets out of the house.  It will be everyone else's problem, not his.  Jealousy, homophobia, etc.  But definitely no self reflection.

As much as Frankie has to be the center of attention and thinks he's so adorable and entertaining, I think its going to bother him a lot to find out just how many people can't stand him.  With his over inflated opinion of himself and his "talent", it will definitely be a shock to him, and I, for one, can't wait for the revelation.  I also can't wait for Christine to find out just how disliked she is.   

• Love 5

Frankie is obviously not considering how the things he says and does reflect on his sister, who he claims is so important to him. I'm sure Arianna's PR people must have briefed him about being on his best behaviour for her sake before he went into the house. Maybe he just figures that it's only on the live-feeds and only a small portion of the BB audience follows those, but as a "superfan" and a "social media mogul" he must be aware that thoughtless remarks made by last year's crew came out. I don't get it.

Frankie only cares about Frankie. He only cares about what Ariana can do for him, not her career. He will take everyone down with him.

Something tells me the Grande family has made excuses for Frankie for years and Frankie has been the poor victim.

Frankie acts more like a teenage mean girl than a 31 year old man.

It's disgusting.

• Love 7

Maybe one of the houseguests won't actually return this Thursday. But America will vote and they will return next week. I don't think they are going to do the exact same thing they did last year. Maybe they wanted to see who would be voted out before they decided which way they were gonna go.

I've been wondering about this.  I'd think the show would prefer that the alliance start to turn on each other before bringing back a houseguest.  Its a roll of the dice, but if they do it after this eviction and anyone but Donny/return wins HoH we probably get one more week of treading water.  But give it a week and maybe someone takes out Frankie or Derrick because I think we are seeing a bit of a two headed beast develop. 

One of the forming sub groups, which I think are Derrick/Victoria/Cody and Frankie/Christine, is going to want to make a move on someone they consider their biggest threat, Derrick and Frankie, before everyone realizes that there is no choice but to turn on each other because everyone is out (Donny) or designated goat (Victoria).

I think Donny or Caleb might actually put both up and not care which one goes.

• Love 1

My theory is that think it's genuinely Frankie's method of psychologically distancing himself from feeling guilty or responsible for Zach's eviction. It's just his way of absolving himself from feeling guilty about Zach and Nicole: they have to be assholes who deserve his anger/bitterness/hatred so that Frankie and his alliance can send them out of the game. Frankie tells himself and others these awful things so he can feel better about himself and his game actions. There's no strategic value to it, but (unfortunately) it's Psych 101 stuff. It's funny because Frankie's mantra a week ago was "this is fucking Big Brother! It's a game!" but really, he's a prime example of the classic emotional player. Frankie can't separate his feelings from the game, so he needs to flesh out a hatred for Zach to alleviate his own emotions.

I'm not excusing this behavior at all, it's completely gross to watch/read about. I just hope Frankie feels like an asshole when leaves the house and is confronted for saying these idiotic, spiteful things because he should.

Part, but not all.

"I had to get him before he got me" is rationalizing behavior.

"I'm just gonna have to continue to try to destroy him" is just a wee bit beyond that.

Same with "I keep trying to crush all his hope and dreams."

The only game-related rationale I can comprehend for this level of extremism is Frankie being afraid the victims of his refuse spill might re-enter the House, and he's trying to poison any potential wells before their return. A scummy, low-down strategy to be sure, but at least it would be a kind of strategy.

That, or he and Christine are simply ugly, vile people.

Right now, I don't see any reason why anyone should give them the benefit of the doubt. They got no credit built up in my bank, anyway.

There's no way Caleb puts up anyone but who Derrick tells him to. Maybe in a couple of weeks, but not this week.

Derrick, you think, or Frankie? I think Frankie (and the post-Game famewhoredom he represents) hold more sway over Caleb than Derrick.

• Love 1

Derrick, you think, or Frankie? I think Frankie (and the post-Game famewhoredom he represents) hold more sway over Caleb than Derrick.

That would make more sense, but lately Caleb seems to be coming to Derrick and essentially saying "What do we do next?" Sort of like an underling reporting to a boss.

I wonder if Frankie is setting up some faux "Bi-curious/Gay Lovers Scorned, the Revenge of Zankie" in his DRs and that's why he is going off on Zach. I don't think he would ever feel too guilty about voting out Zach or Nicole: he has always been pretty vocal about Big Brother being a negative game of lying. Which also leads me to believe he is skeptical of what Zach is saying about their relationship in his own DRs and doesn't want to look like a sucker. In general Frankie is overly dramatic and extreme in his word choices, so I don't give anything he says much weight.

Usually at this time I enjoy when the houseguests play a game involving news headlines they have missed while being in the house, but this summer has been off the chain depressing we probably won't get one.

Edited by Morbs

I wonder if Frankie is setting up some faux "Bi-curious/Gay Lovers Scorned, the Revenge of Zankie" in his DRs and that's why he is going off on Zach. I don't think he would ever feel too guilty about voting out Zach or Nicole

I've been assuming that he is confident that CBS won't give a bad edit to Arianna Grande's brother so he feels safe to spew whatever he wants.  He is probably right about CBS, this is the network that airs the Grammy's after all. 

Zach's response to this is so low key and defeated that you can tell they are going to be able to edit this in a way that makes Frankie look like he regrets it.  None of the vile stuff Frankie said will make it to air.

• Love 3

Cody giving Victoria his view of the game as himself bring co-mastermind with Derrick is an interesting view into his reality. I'd like to see him argue that case to the jury. It would be so absurd.

Victoria has lost her mind as well. Claiming she could win an endurance. Claiming she is going to tear Zach's hat (her hat apparently) to shreds on Wednesday to give it to him in pieces. Um... What? Lay off the pain meds, my dear.

Julie said they would have a "chance" to get back in she didn't say anything about competing. I guess we will see.

Wouldn't be awesome if the evicted house guests competed for a chance to get back in, and then one of them walked in as a result of an HOH choosing to open Pandora's Box?  It would be even better if the returning house guest replaced the HOH or took their place in the game.

Victoria dropped her microphone in the toilet a while ago.  Maybe they'll Chima her out the door and cancel this week's eviction.  I can dream, can't I?

I've been assuming that he is confident that CBS won't give a bad edit to Arianna Grande's brother so he feels safe to spew whatever he wants.  He is probably right about CBS, this is the network that airs the Grammy's after all.

Ariana is a fairly new artist, so I wouldn't think she'd refuse to appear on the Grammy's because her brother got a bad spin on CBS. I couldn't imagine a new star doing such a thing. It'll be a pretty big thing for her career, I'm sure. 

• Love 5

People in the background shouted We hate you BeastMode Cowboy, We Love Zach and Frankie you're disgusting. Of course Frankie is trying to spin it that they hate Zach too.

I thought they said Frankie is a F word Face!

I thought they said Frankie is a F word Face!

Maybe I could only make out Zach's clearly. Either way the way they edit the show on Wendsday is going to show if production is in Camp Zach or Camp Frankie.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

I am sad to report that on day 61 Zach dethroned Donny as #1 HG on Joker's. Please just let them be sympathy votes for this week. Donny MUST win America's favorite, he must! Also, it's funny to see that Christine was rated as #1 until the show actually aired.

• Love 7
people openly talk about the fact that NO ONE CAN BEAT DERRICK IN F2, but still the only person even thinking about getting him out is Donny

I just do not understand these houseguests at all.

I'm thinking that Frankie really just isn't too bright about playing BB.  Maybe he is just there for maximum camera time?

Frankie wants camera time?  I had no idea...

When the houseguest videos were first put up on CBS, I knew I was going to hate Frankie.  He is a horrible person.  And I think this whole thing with Zach is shameful - Frankie loves the attention from a younger good-looking guy, and so has made Zach think that he (Frankie) feels the same, even though I suspect Frankie never liked Zach.  It is, to me, no different than pretending to be friends with the rich kid, even though you hate him, just because that kid's dad can get you in to concerts and he buys you dinner or whatever.  Actually, it's worse, I think.  It's so mean and hateful and sick.  And sad, because Zach really seems to think that he and Frankie are friends. 

Cody and Christine, cuddling up together.  Again.  I'm a straight woman, and I have close women friends, close straight men friends, and close gay men friends.  I do not rub on ANY of them the way that Christine rubs on Cody.  Sometimes after we've had some wine, any of my friends and I might hug a bit more than usual or share a bed (for sleeping) or something, but never ever, in all my years, have I consistently caressed a "best friend" the way Christine does Cody.  I suppose it's different when you're locked in the house and starved for any and all non-game-related stimulus, but.. still.  Especially after they've now been called out by other houseguests and Zingbot - it's not just friendly affectation amplified by being in the BB house anymore.  

ETA: (Sorry it's such a long post) I have never heard of the Renom Rule before, but I'm pretty sure that nominees, even replacement nominees, have frequently known they were going on the block.  Hell, even this season!  Is the "rule" so loosey-goosey that the HoH can just say "You're going up, but maybe possibly I will change my mind"?  Or is this a "rule" like most of the other BB rules, in that production enforces the rule only if it furthers their desired outcome?  

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 4

ETA: (Sorry it's such a long post) I have never heard of the Renom Rule before, but I'm pretty sure that nominees, even replacement nominees, have frequently known they were going on the block.  Hell, even this season!  Is the "rule" so loosey-goosey that the HoH can just say "You're going up, but maybe possibly I will change my mind"?  Or is this a "rule" like most of the other BB rules, in that production enforces the rule only if it furthers their desired outcome?

I don't think its ever been enforced . People keep pointing out Britney and Brendon, but both have denied the rule exists. However, Britney is still under contract from BB14 so who really knows.

Edited by choclatechip45

I am sad to report that on day 61 Zach dethroned Donny as #1 HG on Joker's. Please just let them be sympathy votes for this week. Donny MUST win America's favorite, he must!

Also, it's funny to see that Christine was rated as

#1 until the show actually aired.

Donny seems to be the most popular on Fans of Reality TV. Zach is a VERY close second, though. I think one of them will definitely win.

• Love 3

There definitely IS a Renom Rule, but yeah, the Britney/Brendon thing is the only time it was POSSIBLY used and they both denied that it DID happen (if it it happened, it happened in the DR so we will never know for sure). So it just seems like some rule that they have more as a threat to keep people from taking away all of the drama from the announcement of the nominations, but ultimately it is an empty threat. 

Edited by Brian Cronin

RIP Pink Hat?

Yes :( Apparently she ripped up her own hat.

I'm not sure why everyone in the house thinks that Zach is some violent psychopath that would hit a woman because his hat went missing. He might scream and rant and rave all in good fun, but he's never showed a propensity to be violent and hit someone.

And Victoria why would you want someone to hit you. Wtf is wrong with them all hoping he's gonna snap and beat someone up. That isn't funny. They are all such crapheads.

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3

This whole day has made me finally register and post instead of lurk. What they have allowed to happen to Zach the last 24 hours is ridiculous. He has been a scapegoat for this stupid ta twist and now this pink hat craziness? It seems so dumb but victoria is trying to provoke him into an attack. The way they are painting him as this awful human being is becoming straight up defamation. Has he played a provocative game? Sure. Has he crossed some boundaries? Sure. Has he been serious and "scary"? I just haven't seen it.

Now victoria is upset about how he talks to women? She is just know catching on to the summer of misogyny. Too bad she isn't noticing how her precious derrick is talking.

The way victoria discussed how she wanted to destroy her hat and then what she said the retaliation could be(the boiling water) was pretty bat shit crazy. When cody looks at you like you are insane, you know you have gone too far.

I am really starting to feel for zach, at this point I have heard almost everyone exaggerate his reaction today. He is smart to give them nothing and I hope he continues to. That being said, he will probably leave the DR in a minute and explode.

• Love 11

I'm not sure why everyone in the house thinks that Zach is some violent psychopath that would hit a woman because his hat went missing. He might scream and rant and rave all in good fun, but he's never showed a propensity to be violent and hit someone.

My only guess (not defending the house guests) were the comments he made back in when Devin was HOH were he wanted to beat up Victoria? I really don't remember the comments, but I remember people in the house especially Frankie were trying to paint Zach as a psychopath all the way back in week 2.

The whole Victoria wanting Zach to hit her reminds me of the whole cigarette  burning incident or the mattress flipping incident. I really hope we do not have an ugly incident like the two I have mentioned above.

• Love 1