Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

I get that Derrick has made many a comment that makes him appear to be a sexist ass. But the dude is playing the game brilliantly. He is controlling everything that happens in the house. While boring for us to watch it really is a sign of how good he is at the game.

Realistically, he has joined pretty much every alliance in the house and has not seen it bite him in the ass. He has been the person responsible for most of the evictions and it has not bit him in the ass. In many ways, he is playing a brilliant game. He has kept the outsiders out, only to reel them in long enough to destroy their plans and then toss them away. But Hayden wasn't upset with him.

So if he hadn't made some of the crappy comments that he has made, would he be seen as a brilliant player?

Nicole thought she was playing the game with Christine and has just realized that she was snowed. Christine thinks she is playing with Derrick and is going to realize that she was snowed.

The only people who have a clue about what is really happening are Donny and Frankie and I am really not all that certain that Frankie has a real clue as to how strong Derrick is. I think Frankie gets that Derrick is his main rival but I don't think that Frankie really understands how close he or Zach were to going home.

I have no idea how he does it but Derrick seems to make pretty good moves that don't splash crap on him. Boring for us but great for him.

• Love 7

I may have missed some stuff last night but I just find it hard to believe that Derrick would let Caleb go for the TA task. I think he definitely would have followed thru if the plan for Zach to volunteer had worked. Derrick has been protecting Caleb for a long time and working on their relationship. Last night they solidified an F2. They agreed that they'd have to cut Cody at some point but they could give him a little of the winnings for helping them get so far in the game. Derrick was also singing Caleb's praises to Cody and Nicole last night.

Many have suspected that Victoria and Caleb were Derrick's picks for F3 and I'm not sure who he would replace Caleb with at this point except maybe Christine but Derrick knows he can't trust her to take him to the end. On the other hand, maybe since the entire house now hates Frankie, Derrick would consider Frankie? Except Frankie would never willingly take Derrick to F2 either, not the way Victoria and Caleb would. And all Derrick would have to tell Caleb at the end is that to pick Victoria to go to F2 with wouldn't be an honorable win.  At this point I'm guessing Derrick is planning to move forward with evicting Frankie and if turns out otherwise, I'll be surprised. It may also be hard to tell what Derrick's real plan is since he could tell Frankie in advance that he got Caleb to volunteer to go up as part of the task to keep Frankie somewhat placated.

It would be so funny if Derrick, Victoria and Caleb did make it to the end and somehow Derrick is shut out of F2. The jury would be horrified at having to pick between those two.

Does Derrick know that Caleb told Donny about the plan to throw the comp and evict Frankie?

Edited by NeelyO
  • Love 1

HAD to post this - from Joker's:

Thu 11:20 PM BBT Christine rubbing the length of Cody's arm on the LR couch. Cody comments about her farting before the comp. - AdamAndEvel

Love it.

Oh my golly I'm late but that is FUNNY.  So she's trying to have sexy time with Cody by caressing his arm and he turned around and announced that she was farting before the comp?  Too perfect.

Does anyone know the time/camera that Christine's rubbing on Cody played?  I know the above says it was 11:20, but I didn't know if it was around that time or exactly 11:20 and what camera it was on.

ETA: I watched a few minutes right at 11:20pm and saw Cody soft scratching her arm and she had her arm resting on his and wouldn't move it to clap (she snapped with her free hand) but didn't see the fuck me rubbing. She's got total guilt but trying to look innocent in her face.

Edited by ShaNaeNae

So if he hadn't made some of the crappy comments that he has made, would he be seen as a brilliant player?

He is seen as a brilliant player. I mean I hate the guy and his game play is boring as fuck, but he has had the game on lock since week 2 and he has been the deciding factor in every single eviction. Men who are assholes who play well are always seen as brilliant.

Last night they [Caleb & Derrick] solidified a F2. 

Derrick has a F2 with pretty much everyone. Those deals don't mean shit coming from him. Although Derrick probably would rather have Caleb or Victoria with him in F2, I'm sure, just for the easy win. But if he's told getting Caleb evicted would get him the TA money, he'd do it. I mean he's gonna beat anyone in F2 anyway and he knows it.

Does Derrick know that Caleb told Donny about the plan to throw the comp and evict Frankie?

By the time the cut the feeds for noms, Derrick wasn't even awake, so we don't know, but he possibly has told him while the feeds are on Jeff highlights.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Veronica gets a lot a shit for being a ghost in the house or never doing anything, but what has Cody done except cuddle? I really want him and Derrick to get nominated. Nicole and Christine could just say it's because it's their turn to go through the experience.

• Love 5

Veronica gets a lot a shit for being a ghost in the house or never doing anything, but what has Cody done except cuddle?

Amen! I mean honestly the only thing anyone's done is be Derrick's puppet, so I don't know why Victoria is the only one that gets shit for not playing. None of them do!

Even Donny, I like him, but he hasn't done anything in this game except save himself, which can be said of Victoria as well. Of course, he can't do anything because he has no allies, but again, same can be said of Victoria.

I get that Derrick has made many a comment that makes him appear to be a sexist ass. But the dude is playing the game brilliantly. He is controlling everything that happens in the house. While boring for us to watch it really is a sign of how good he is at the game.

Realistically, he has joined pretty much every alliance in the house and has not seen it bite him in the ass. He has been the person responsible for most of the evictions and it has not bit him in the ass. In many ways, he is playing a brilliant game. He has kept the outsiders out, only to reel them in long enough to destroy their plans and then toss them away. But Hayden wasn't upset with him.

For me, although I detest him for the things he's actually said, I dislike him even more for his general sexist gameplay and dismissal of and condescension to the women from the start.

I also generally root for an underdog, so I'm not inclined to hope he continues to succeed.

Edited by forgetmenow
  • Love 5
Derrick has a F2 with pretty much everyone. Those deals don't mean shit coming from him. Although Derrick probably would rather have Caleb or Victoria with him in F2, I'm sure, just for the easy win. But if he's told getting Caleb evicted would get him the TA money, he'd do it. I mean he's gonna beat anyone in F2 anyway and he knows it.

I agree about all the fake F2 deals and that it could have just been to make Caleb more comfortable with the plan to throw the comp. But I'm wondering why Derrick would make a point of telling both Nicole and Cody what a great guy Caleb is after he volunteered. I could understand him wanting to give Nicole confidence that Caleb would carry thru on his promise but I don't see the point of telling Cody all of that. I got the feeling with the Cody conversation that Derrick was priming Cody to want to go further with Caleb. I admit though that I didn't see when the task was rec'd or any conversations among the TA about it. Don't even know if it was shown. If i was Derrick, this is the task I'd pass on since it now involves Caleb.

For me, although I detest him for the things he's actually said, I dislike him even more for his general sexist gameplay and dismissal of and condescension to the woman from the start.

I also generally root for an underdog, so I'm not inclined to hope he continues to succeed.

This.

You know, I thought Frankie was the Andy of this season, but look at that, it's Derrick. And he's gonna win, too. Ugh.

Hayden said in one of his interviews that if he came back he'd target Cody/Derrick. I mean, I don't really believe him, but hey, it gives me hope. Hopefully he poisons the next two evictees on Derrick and Derrick gets fucked over by this season's first instance of blatant rigging!

• Love 2

Frankie tried, but he couldn't pull it off. Hopefully soon the same thing will happen to Derrick.

Nicole definitely nominated Frankie/Caleb. Not sure of Christine's noms yet, but I assume they're Zach/Donny. ETA: Yes, those are the noms.

• Love 1

Frankie tried, but he couldn't pull it off. Hopefully soon the same thing will happen to Derrick.

Nicole definitely nominated Frankie/Caleb. Not sure of Christine's noms yet, but I assume they're Zach/Donny. ETA: Yes, those are the noms.

Wow, I really thought Nicole would put Victoria up.  So is it still the plan for Caleb to take a fall?

So, if I've been following along correctly, Caleb throws BoB, making sure Z/D win and dethrone Christine so she gets backdoored. And if the veto isn't used, Frankie goes, correct? Shall we do wagering on how many times this changes before the end? I'm just happy Frankie is finally a nominee, actually. Now if only Derrick could have the same chance....

I'm pleasantly surprised by this development.  I was sure that Christine was still in cahoots with Cody/Derrick and they'd have Zach throw the BoB to get Donny out.  I'm fine with either Caleb or Frankie leaving, and if one of them do come off the block, I will enjoy seeing Cody/Derrick trying to get Christine put up.  I could be wrong, but I really don't think Nicole would do it.  And I think she'd use the same excuse she used last week when she said she wouldn't put Donny up as a replacement nom, because she didn't want to backdoor a person who won HOH. 

Is there really any point in speculating what will happen at this point? It doesn't even much matter who is nominated or who wins BotB, these people change their minds at the drop of a hat. All last week it was either Zach or Frankie going home and guess what? They're both still here. It was {literally} Zach going home 8 to 0 until what, the wee hours of Thursday morning? So all this talk about who is targeting who and who is going up - meaningless.  I just can't put any stock into what their "plan" is for this week until next Thursday.

Edited by iMonrey

I'm pleasantly surprised by this development.  I was sure that Christine was still in cahoots with Cody/Derrick and they'd have Zach throw the BoB to get Donny out.  I'm fine with either Caleb or Frankie leaving, and if one of them do come off the block, I will enjoy seeing Cody/Derrick trying to get Christine put up.  I could be wrong, but I really don't think Nicole would do it.  And I think she'd use the same excuse she used last week when she said she wouldn't put Donny up as a replacement nom, because she didn't want to backdoor a person who won HOH. 

I still expect Derrick to tell Caleb NOT to do it and then have that result occur (Zach throwing it) but yeah, I am definitely crossing my fingers that they actually go through with it so that Donny and Nicole are both safe. 

EDITED TO ADD:

Is there really any point in speculating what will happen at this point? It doesn't even much matter who is nominated or who wins BotB, these people change their minds at the drop of a hat. All last week it was either Zach or Frankie going home and guess what? They're both still here. It was {literally} Zach going home 8 to 0 until what, the wee hours of Thursday morning? So all this talk about who is targeting who and who is going up - meaningless.  I just can't put any stock into what their "plan" is for this week until next Thursday.

The final vote is beyond speculation, but we know for sure that if Caleb DOES throw it, then Donny and Nicole are both safe, which is all I really care about at this particular moment (well, that and I'd like to see Victoria not go up - but I imagine Nicole would not put her back up). 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 4

I'm fine with either Caleb or Frankie leaving, and if one of them do come off the block, I will enjoy seeing Cody/Derrick trying to get Christine put up.  I could be wrong, but I really don't think Nicole would do it.  And I think she'd use the same excuse she used last week when she said she wouldn't put Donny up as a replacement nom, because she didn't want to backdoor a person who won HOH.

I am trying to believe Nicole wouldn't be dumb enough to nom Christine, but she is as misted by Derrick as everyone else and I do believe she still hates Christine, so I don't know.

I still expect Derrick to tell Caleb NOT to do it and then have that result occur (Zach throwing it) but yeah, I am definitely crossing my fingers that they actually go through with it so that Donny and Nicole are both safe.

I'd afraid this might be coming, too. Derrick never gets his puppets to do what would entertain me so.

The final vote is beyond speculation, but we know for sure that if Caleb DOES throw it, then Donny and Nicole are both safe, which is all I really care about at this particular moment (well, that and I'd like to see Victoria not go up - but I imagine Nicole would not put her back up).

I imagine that if Frankie won veto, Nicole very well may put up Victoria if she won't put up Christine. I'm afraid it'd be between those two. But I hope she's smarter than that.

OK, so not only is Caleb going around talking about throwing it, he's talking about sitting his ass down and not moving during the comp.  I am an evil person, because I really want to see this happen. 

And Zach is not talking to Frankie.  He is seriously pissed at him.  So that's fun. 

Speculating over what these people are going to do is the entire point to me watching the feeds.  I'm usually wrong, but it's fun guessing.

• Love 6

Speculating over what these people are going to do is the entire point to me watching the feeds.  I'm usually wrong, but it's fun guessing.

Oh, sure (hell, all last night I was speculating every five minutes :)), I only meant to note that even if you don't like speculation (which I do), the BotB results will be much more than just speculation. 

I am trying to believe Nicole wouldn't be dumb enough to nom Christine, but she is as misted by Derrick as everyone else and I do believe she still hates Christine, so I don't know.

I'd afraid this might be coming, too. Derrick never gets his puppets to do what would entertain me so.

I imagine that if Frankie won veto, Nicole very well may put up Victoria if she won't put up Christine. I'm afraid it'd be between those two. But I hope she's smarter than that.

I'd almost like her to do it because she said earlier "I'm not going to waste my HoH on getting rid of Victoria" and then she'd do just that. Which would be kind of funny (in a sad, depressing way). 

Edited by Brian Cronin

OK, so not only is Caleb going around talking about throwing it, he's talking about sitting his ass down and not moving during the comp.  I am an evil person, because I really want to see this happen.

He's also gonna say "THIS IS FOR AMBER" so that should provide many laughs. He better not back out on this!

And Zach is not talking to Frankie.  He is seriously pissed at him.  So that's fun.

Such fun!

ETA:

I'd almost like her to do it because she said earlier "I'm not going to waste my HoH on getting rid of Victoria" and then she'd do just that. Which would be kind of funny.

Oh, it'd be hilarious and I would laugh and laugh at her.

• Love 1

I'd almost like her to do it because she said earlier "I'm not going to waste my HoH on getting rid of Victoria" and then she'd do just that. Which would be kind of funny (in a sad, depressing way). 

I must be really behind.  The last I remember hearing was that Nicole's whole plan was to backdoor Cody.  Has this changed?

I must be really behind.  The last I remember hearing was that Nicole's whole plan was to backdoor Cody.  Has this changed?

I think she'd be willing to go for it, but if Derrick/Cody/Caleb/Zach/Christine are supporting her in getting Frankie out, she likely should just do that. It's not like he's good for her game either. Anyone but Donny/Christine/Victoria going home for her this week is a win for her. 

EDITED TO ADD: As I write that, I just realized that I really don't want to Frankie to go this week because if he's an option for returning you KNOW he will return. So my #1 favorite option right now is the following:

1. Caleb actually does throw the BotB (I don't think he will)

2. Frankie wins veto and either Cody/Derrick goes up and Caleb is evicted

3. Caleb doesn't return and Hayden does because they rig it for him and Nicole

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3
The best part is he looks so uninterested and annoyed.

Forget Caleb/Amber. 

Christine/Cody is the true horror show of this season!  (Not that I blame her for being all over him, since he is hot! But get a clue, Christine!  A) YOu're Married, and B) He's clearly not interested.)

• Love 2

As I write that, I just realized that I really don't want to Frankie to go this week because if he's an option for returning you KNOW he will return.

Yea that's the problem with Frankie going. He'd totally be the one to come back. Basically, there's no way to save this season!

ETA: Ugh, Nicole going on again about how much she loves Derrick and Cody. Sigh.

The best play to have "kept the numbers" would have been to get Caleb/Zach/Derrick/Cody all nominated, making two of those four immune after the BotB and then getting Donny backdoored. But apparently, they're no longer interested in keeping the numbers after figuring math out 48 hours ago. Let's see how long this lasts.

As a viewer I'm thrilled with the nominations. I would've liked Derrick and Cody up, but apparently that's just not going to happen. Either of Caleb or Frankie going is fine with me.

If Nicole really wants a shot to go further and Caleb does throw BotB, she should try to get Cody backdoored if one of Caleb/Frankie get vetoed. He'd have the votes to stay (the only way Cody leaves is if he's up against Derrick), but if Cody went on the block he'd unravel and might expose Derrick's game. She needs to leave Christine alone, I think Christine has an idea that she's being played by Cody/Derrick based on that conversation with Nicole last night, but there's not a lot of wiggle room for Christine right now; she's very lucky she won HoH alongside Nicole.

You know, I thought Frankie was the Andy of this season, but look at that, it's Derrick. And he's gonna win, too. Ugh.

Exactly.  I said the same thing a week or two ago.  I think he has perfected Andy's game.  He's not so obvious about it.

Struggling to catch up as the show wasn't on for me due to football pre-season.   How is Frankie handling the nomination?  Is he freaking out?   Crying?  Trying to get Zach to talk to him?    I'm not trying to sound mean, but he has had this coming for awhile.

I didn't even think of this but could see it as a possibility. I'm not sure that Zach would purposely throw the comp at this point. He talks a big game but I think even he would realize at comp time that it wouldn't be a smart move. But Derrick probably has that already figured out as well!

Frankie is fine, sadly. I wish he'd freak out. Although he did try to get Zach to talk to him and Zach was having none of it.

really hope Nicole is BSing Zach right now. She's saying she trusts Derrick/Cody and that she wants to get Christine out this week. I mean wow.

ETA: Derrick just said, 'talk to daddy,' to Christine. A shudder ran down my spine.

• Love 4

The evil part of me would love (for totally non-game reasons) for Christine to go now, and for Cody to be F3 or F2, just so she would be deprived of being able to paw at him in the jury house constantly. And also maybe to stew in some guilt about how disrespectful she's been to her husband, and worry about what he thinks and will do.

• Love 3

Is Zack mad at Frankie because he found out the truth that he was going to be part of a unanimous vote to evict him for most of last week, or  is there some lie that someone fed him that pissed him off at Frankie?

Edited by VioletMarx

I think it's everyone just saying Frankie has been lying and throwing Zach UTB for weeks. So, the truth basically.

This is a very sad observation I've come to but I think Christine (I misspelled this and spell check thought I meant thirstiness lol!) is maybe our only hope of going against Derrick. She keeps bringing up if they should trust him and what not to Nicole. And of course Nicole is like 'yea totally,' because she's deeply stupid. Or I guess maybe they both just don't really trust each other and are trying to get info to use against each other to take back to their master Derrick. It's probably that actually, so forget my first sentence.

• Love 1

Donny, Nicole AND Zach will be safe, which makes me so happy! And Caleb will be the cause of my happiness for the 2nd time in 48 hours (I do not like Jocasta). I hope Christine goes. They need to pack that jury with people that no matter if it is vote or competition, Hayden is the one coming back. If it is vote, I will actually vote on a dumb reality show for the 1st time in many years!

• Love 1

Donny, Nicole AND Zach will be safe, which makes me so happy! And Caleb will be the cause of my happiness for the 2nd time in 48 hours (I do not like Jocasta). I hope Christine goes. They need to pack that jury with people that no matter if it is vote or competition, Hayden is the one coming back. If it is vote, I will actually vote on a dumb reality show for the 1st time in many years!

Excellent point with regards to people coming back, but I don't see Nicole turning on Christine at this moment in time. 

Excellent point with regards to people coming back, but I don't see Nicole turning on Christine at this moment in time.

I don't think she trusts her at all. She is watching what she is saying and is just yesing her to death. She knows she has to go and that she is full of crap.

I don't think she necessarily trusts her, either, but I also don't think sending Christine home would be much of a victory for Nicole at this point. 

It just stuns me, though, that Nicole is so blinded by Derrick. I just don't get it. I seriously don't get it. It is like "Well, if Person X definitely was against me, then obviously Person Y must be FOR me." No, you nimrod, they can BOTH be against you! It doesn't have to be an if/or scenario!!

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1

Saw this on Jokers -- Nicole talking to Christine after her conversation with Frankie.

"Can you believe he hasnt been nomed for 8 weeks!!!!"

Are neither of these idiots smart enough to realize that Derrick has never been up ?  And he should have been nommed this week finally, but they opted for Donny instead who has only been nomed nearly every week.

• Love 3

Apparently Frankie is going to tell everyone his sister is Ariana sometime soon. He told Victoria that she will be really excited when he tells her something, that he plans on telling everyone, and it's not game related. Imagine if he tells them thinking they'll all kiss his ass when in reality none of them even know who she is and it's just like crickets. That'd be amazing.

• Love 7

Apparently Frankie is going to tell everyone his sister is Ariana sometime soon. He told Victoria that she will be really excited when he tells her something, that he plans on telling everyone and it's not game related. Imagine if he tells them thinking they'll all kiss his ass when in reality none of them even know who she is and it's just like crickets. That'd be amazing.

I'm not sure how this will help him. Lmao. People will just think He doesn't need the money.

Exactly. I'm sure he thinks it'll make everyone kiss up to him because his sister is just soooooo famous.

Derrick is hosting the BOB and it seems like Production woke him up and he's getting ready to go in DR now, so it's probably starting soon.

If Derrick goes on and on about how outside this house he'd be so bad ass if someone disrespected women one more time I'm gonna riot.