Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

Nothing Frankie does or says registers with me.   Howard Stern has him backed off the map in shock jock humor.  Frankie, your wit is on a par with making fart noises in your armpit.  Childish.  He is not funny, charming or shocking.  He is a cliche. 

• Love 11

I don't even have words for how wrong that is. Disgusting. Also, kinda makes me flash back to last season. Weren't there a lot of tasteless rape "jokes" last year?

Yep, I thought of last season too.  I think this year it's the first time they are so disgusting, am I wrong?  And our dear Christine was there and cackling as usual.   

• Love 1

Yep, I thought of last season too.  I think this year it's the first time they are so disgusting, am I wrong?  And our dear Christine was there and cackling as usual.

It could be just me, but I find racism and talk of raping and dismembering women far more disgusting than anything that has gone on this season. Far more.

And remember the talk of dismembering women went into graphic detail, and the racism was ghastly.

• Love 7

Frankie: "I'm the first man in drag that 90% of the viewers of this show have seen." #BB1

For the record, I remember the comedian Flip Wilson doing a drag character called "Geraldine" from when I was a small child.  His television program was a weekly network show.  I just wanted to make sure that we have enough generational cover to show that Frankie's statement is idiotic for virtually every age group that could be watching this show.

This season is starting to remind me of the Survivor:  Tocantins season.  Almost everybody seemed to be playing for J.T. to win.  These people seem to be playing for Derrick to win.  They don't think they can beat him, but they are not trying to eliminate him.

• Love 6

For the record, I remember the comedian Flip Wilson doing a drag character called "Geraldine" from when I was a small child.  His television program was a weekly network show.  I just wanted to make sure that we have enough generational cover to show that Frankie's statement is idiotic for virtually every age group that could be watching this show.

This season is starting to remind me of the Survivor:  Tocantins season.  Almost everybody seemed to be playing for J.T. to win.  These people seem to be playing for Derrick to win.  They don't think they can beat him, but they are not trying to eliminate him.

Two things I had almost forgotten! Flip Wilson and Tocantins. I think what Frankie must have meant was this was the first time most of America had seen completely amateurish, untalented, and unfunny drag.

The America Hates Me thing must be galling since BB was supposed to launch Frankie to superstardom.

• Love 8

Yep,  and I'll offer up Rocky Horror Picture Show.  Frank (heh) N' Furter was the sexiest, most charismatic thing walking.  Of course, that's comparing Tim Curry to Frankie which, let's be honest, was never going to be a fair fight.

Edited by lyric
  • Love 14
@BigBrotherLeak: Frankie says he feels so helpless now that he can't play. He's telling Derrick that he has to win for them.

Does he really think Derrick is going to win? He hasn't done well in competitions, I guess Frankie hasn't noticed.

And, on the off, off, off chance that Derrick does win, does he really think that Derrick would decide whether to use it or not use it based on what is best for Frankie??  Derrick could not care less about whether Frankie stays or goes at this point - Derrick has his numbers set to the end, and if he could get Caleb to be the one to put Frankie up, instead of getting "blood on his (own) hands", he just might do it.  Frankie really either doesn't understand this game in general, or is seriously confused about what's going on in this house specifically.

I disliked Frankie from the moment they announced this cast, because I cannot stand the over the top "look at me, look at me!" delusional attention-seeking.  In anyone.  I think it's why I was so annoyed by Jesse, too, with all his body building posing and over-acting and whatnot.  That is a personality type that makes me want to punch my television.  So, I would be glad to see Frankie gone yesterday, and that feeling is only amplified by him stepping up his schtick in response to the blow of realizing America does, in fact, not love him.  

• Love 5

Nothing Frankie does or says registers with me.   Howard Stern has him backed off the map in shock jock humor.  Frankie, your wit is on a par with making fart noises in your armpit.  Childish.  He is not funny, charming or shocking.  He is a cliche. 

Truer words were never typed. There is nothing remotely shocking, edgy, interesting, or fresh about Frankie's act, literally (the stupid play) or figuratively (everything else). It's laughable that he thought his "performance" on BB would garner him millions (or at least hundreds of thousands) of new fans and launch his career as a Superstar(!) with a one man show and/or TV show. Just, BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! He's not funny (except for laughing AT him) and his "groundbreaking drag" was A) horrible drag, B) a COMPLETELY mainstream version of drag that has been done on TV for at least 50 years, and C) lame and sucky. He is a joke.

• Love 5

Who knew Frankie was pegged in 1987:  Cher, Witches of Eastwick:

"I think... no, I am positive... that you are the most unattractive man I have ever met in my entire life. You know, in the short time we've been together, you have demonstrated EVERY loathsome characteristic of the male personality and even discovered a few new ones. You are physically repulsive, intellectually r*******, you're morally reprehensible, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid, you have no taste, a lousy sense of humor and you smell. You're not even interesting enough to make me sick."

• Love 10

That's the end of Nicole. Screw it, at this point I hope Derrick plays these assholes right to the end, with no sniff of a nomination. I have zero rooting interest left, but at least Derrick doesn't make me want to punch him in the face, and he IS actually playing this game.

Good on Christine, though, she really needed to win this one I think.

• Love 3

I agree that Christine needed to win to stay off the block, but I think it's entirely possible that Nicole is not done for.  Caleb very well might put Frankie up.  Caleb seems to be more and more annoyed with Frankie, and I think the fact that Frankie told everyone that *Caleb* was behind trying to save Donny last week could be the final straw for Caleb.

Or am I living in a dream world? 

• Love 2

No one can trust another to suggest back dooring Frankie.  One slip to Frankie and they, themselves could go up.  There was some talk though.  He will be high after his hosting gig and will continue his schtick into the night to the distraction of them all.  Give me a moment to fantasize.  Ahhhhhhhhh that felt good.   

Now we can say good bye to Nicole. 

I agree that Christine needed to win to stay off the block, but I think it's entirely possible that Nicole is not done for.  Caleb very well might put Frankie up.  Caleb seems to be more and more annoyed with Frankie, and I think the fact that Frankie told everyone that *Caleb* was behind trying to save Donny last week could be the final straw for Caleb.

Or am I living in a dream world? 

Oh I forgot about that!  Caleb could.  I am in your dream world with you.  Hiya! 

• Love 2

Caleb was gung-ho about getting rid of Nicole last week. While I've heard him discuss booting Frankie before the end, I have never heard (or read about on Hamstertime and jokers) him discuss booting Frankie before Nicole. I don't think it's a remote possibility that he puts up anyone other than Victoria.

• Love 1

Derrick telling Vic that he doesn't know who is going up but it definitely isn't Frankie. He says regardless Nic is being evicted. NT

Here is our answer.  Nicole is gone.

Caleb was gung-ho about getting rid of Nicole last week.​

Well, that is true.  But Caleb is gung-ho about diametrically opposed ideas on a pretty regular basis, and his gung-ho-iness changes direction pretty often.  And easily.  I'm going to hold out hope that Frankie goes up next to Nicole, even though I realize that it's probably not going to happen.  I just want to be happy for a day or so.  But I do think Derrick wants him out, and I think Derrick doesn't want to have to be the one to do it.  (I know, I know, fantasyland over here).  I really don't think Derrick would want Victoria on the block at this point, even though I'm sure she would be totally safe - Derrick may not want to risk upsetting her.  Of course, as soon as I typed that, I realized that Derrick could convince Vic to do anything he wanted, and she would be totally fine with it.  

I really am just fantasizing at this point, I guess.  

• Love 2

But, wings707 who is going next week? That's when something (a little late) will happen. Who wins HOH, Veto and who turns on whom first? At least, it will be somewhat interesting, right? It has to be, right?

Bye Nicole. The good news is it's a DE week so at least one person I despise will be walking out the door. Of course the way things are going it'll probably be Victoria eliminated second, who is annoying but who doesn't register as high on the hate meter for me as Frankie, Christine, Der, Caleb.

Edited by parrotlover

It would seem if he was going to "make it", he would have done so by now.  I'm reminded of one of my favorite lines from Dirty Harry,  "a man has to know his limitations."

But Frankie ain't a 'man'. LOL

If these boring idiots get rid of Victoria in the DE I will be highly unamused.

Then I think you can count on it.  I cannot believe our bad luck with this booooring season.  Expect the uninteresting!

Edited by lyric
  • Love 3

A minute ago

AndreaK1041, on 30 Aug 2014 - 8:28 PM, said:

If these boring idiots get rid of Victoria in the DE I will be highly unamused.

Then I think you can count on it.  I cannot believe our bad luck with this booooring season.

GodDAMN, you guys are so on point.

Frankie is skanky, skeevy, and skunky. He's WAY too old to be a performing monkey.

Frankie believes that they could have designed a better TA meeting if Donny hadn't been part of the team.  He and Derrick alone could have come up with a better mission.   Derrick said maybe the problem was the way it was shown on the broadcast episode, and Frankie can't wait to see the "editing of that episode."   

Frankie says that Julie's announcement of the TA loss was "overly [sic] the top demoralizing."

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 9

ROFLMAO!! This is eating Frankie alive, Thalia!

And I'm enjoying every tender morsel. Yum!

I wonder if Ariana is pissed at Julie for 'demoralizing' her brother!

Edited by housecat
  • Love 6

Really though, to have to rely on Nicole to win was a far stretch. She won what she won on pure luck and she was NEVER consistent with her dislike of Cuntstine or actually anyone Donny or her boyfriend warned her about. She, to me is one big disappointment throughout this game. I wish she never won to come back in and I wish the BB house would just blow at this point.

• Love 1

I actually hope Victoria does go in the DE. At least then Derrick's 2nd biggest lemming will be gone and that's a blow to his game, which is literally the only thing I truly root for happening anymore.

But I'd rather Christine win and get out Frankie.

pennben, Christine won POV. I read elsewhere it was a new comp.

• Love 1

I'm inferring it was something about memorizing a sequence of colors.  I am not surprised Caleb went out early ;-)  I assume that's just a typo... Christine won, not Cody.  Cody is currently wearing a dinosaur costume for the rest of the week.

ETA: after Frankie was a total ass about not being a Have Not, he went and ate all their HN mushrooms last night, just like he ate the tofu last week.  I can't wait until he is evicted, he's so awful.  The only thing I don't like about it is that he will ruin the jury house, which is currently full of lovely people and will only be made lovelier with Nicole.

Edited by AndreaK1041
  • Love 7

For me, this is now officially the worst season. I can't remember another one as boring and predictable as this one. And this is the first season since BB8 without any big time rigging. I would love to know why production decided to let this horribly boring season play out so predictably.

• Love 3

As, annoying as Nicole's voice is I would loved for her to have won POV. Another week of her would have meant someone of the other 6 would have left. I still can't believe that Derrick has been able to avoid being put on the block & only had won (and, Nicoe) HOH once. Very impressive. It would be hysterical if Victoria took Derrick out at the Final 3. I don't want her to win or even make the Final 2 but it would be so funny.

So, the Nicole buyback was pretty much a wash :-(

Yes, all it did was take the focus off of the hate that was (still is) building for Frankie, and have us stuck with him longer, because there's no way he goes unless at least one more woman goes.

I fully expect Frankie to be HoH during the DE, and win veto during the F5 if he's on the block, because that's what type of season this is.

• Love 3

I fully expect Frankie to be HoH during the DE, and win veto during the F5 if he's on the block, because that's what type of season this is.

No doubt! We really can't have nice things.

At this point I honestly believe the F2 is gonna end up being Derrick/Frankie. I guess the overwhelming awfulness of that would be funny at least.

• Love 2

Yeah, I guess it will be good vs evil. Derrick & Frankie. Another easy win for Derrick. Although, Frankie making the Final 2 will only inflate his ego even more. I couldn't take that.

Yeah, I guess it will be good vs evil. Derrick & Frankie. Another easy win for Derrick. Although, Frankie making the Final 2 will only inflate his ego even more. I couldn't take that.

Yes, and then he'd be able to lie to himself that the only reason he didn't win fan favorite was because he wasn't eligible.

• Love 1

The sooner Frankie goes out, the better.  Cody is waaay over him and is currently shit talking him to Caleb in HoH.  I am going to constantly reaffirm to myself that Nicole is going, have no hope, but the shit talk does give me hope for the double.