Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

That would explain why she hasn't been active on twitter today.

I think that might actually draw more attention to the Frankie situation.

Well, I guess if what Frankie said is true that might be a reason why she wants to give Derrick a sponge bath.

• Love 1

I heard that there was a nude photo of Ariana leaked. Hmmmm..... If true, this will take attention off Frankie's perverted behaviour.

It is true unfortunately.  Ariana was one of many people who got hacked, got their pics stolen and then they were released.  

I am not sure it will take attention away from Frankie's behavior.  I just think it's one more thing to be added on to the stuff that Ariana is dealing with.  

True, wlilpwr and shelley105. I don't get why people want to be famous, look at all the shit that Fame comes with.

I watched Ariana's interview with Matt Lauer on The Today Show and I found her to be.....kind've uppity and strange. Like, she talks with a weird kind of accent and says "Oh my goodness!" a lot. She seemed like, well, like she was full of disdain or something. She's a strange one. And she's so awkward onstage.

I'm just glad that Frankie missed ALL of her 'coming out' party. LOL

ETA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StlF8Yi0XVk the link for the interview. Also, maybe it was just me but it appeared all the mentions she made about her 'family' were kind of like 'fuck yous' to people trashing her brother.

Edited by housecat

Weston is nowhere that I would want to live.  It is one of those cities that was built recently (1996).  There is no character, no soul and it boarders the everglades, not ideal.  There are a lot of these down here.  I live in in Florida; Tradition is the name of one near me.  That is a name that should be a town in a horror movie. Celebtity is in Orlando and on it goes.

I've stopped in Weston.  It's okay, but, like you said, it's next to the Everglades.  I would think it takes longer for them to get to the beach than it takes me (about 1 hr).  And at least I don't live next to a huge swamp!

And I think you mean Celebration is near Orlando.

• Love 1

It's his choice after all to try to drag her to F2 with him.  She is a very high maintenance goat.

The thing that floors me about Victoria is that her scalp is bleeding because of her extensions.  On the feeds last night Derrick saw the blood on the pillow and called her out about it.  Her scalp has been bleeding for weeks.....and she's still wearing the damn extensions. 

It hurts my heart that somehow, someway, she sees the best decision for herself is that constantly bleeding is a better decision than going without the extensions. 

Edited by pennben
  • Love 7

Okay, so just read what happened, iCloud got hacked. I am so glad I don't have iCloud right now. I hope that the individual that did that gets caught and faces serious repercussions. Who knows how many people's privacy was violated. I agree, I don't understand why people seek fame, especially not the idiots on this show who agreed to be recorded 24/7 and have their actions and conversations scrutinized by millions of people.

• Love 1

I don't understand why these celebrities would even take nude pics of themselves or allow someone else to. And store then in the cloud or their phone is just crazy and stupid.

Edited by LGGirl
  • Love 12

Arianda Grande seems 12 years old, and that's not appealing.  

Anyways, once again Derrick deprives us of nice things.  Look, I don't hate him and would be perfectly ok with him as a winner. But damn it, I want to see him on the block and break down even more!  Nicole is utterly useless and is no threat to anyone.  

Edited by Rina99
  • Love 3

7:39 pm cam 1 outside someone yelling Frankie is destroying you in the DR especially you Derrick and Caleb 

HG's are on lockdown, apparently fans are using a megaphone and not in the CBS lot, they're screaming from across the LA River.

Edited by willpwr
  • Love 7

Regarding Frankie taking advantage and groping, etc., I think if he had his same personality but was Devin's size or even just someone of their same size and was pulling this stuff, then I can see them telling Frankie that he's out of line. I have to admit though that I'm still a little surprised by that pic of Frankie's hand up Derrick leg. I can't imagine not grabbing his hand and trying to cause some pain while I told him to keep his hands off me.

I agree that I can see Frankie in 20 years being the perverted older guy trolling bars looking for drunk young men to take advantage of. I also think Frankie is going to have a tough time when people don't think he's so cute any more (I don't think he's cute at all but it seems some people do).

• Love 6

It hurts my heart that somehow, someway, she sees the best decision for herself is that constantly bleeding is a better decision than going without the extensions.

It hurts my heart too, pennben. Victoria is a lost soul looking for guidance in her life. Wonder what her mom is really like besides litigious and a bad creditor? Victoria had to learn her worth from someone. And the thing is, if her parents have told her she's 'special' and is over protected (Hi Britney!), then you'd think she'd be just like Frankie.

• Love 2

True, wlilpwr and shelley105. I don't get why people want to be famous, look at all the shit that Fame comes with.

I watched Ariana's interview with Matt Lauer on The Today Show and I found her to be.....kind've uppity and strange. Like, she talks with a weird kind of accent and says "Oh my goodness!" a lot. She seemed like, well, like she was full of disdain or something. She's a strange one. And she's so awkward onstage.

I'm just glad that Frankie missed ALL of her 'coming out' party. LOL

ETA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StlF8Yi0XVk the link for the interview. Also, maybe it was just me but it appeared all the mentions she made about her 'family' were kind of like 'fuck yous' to people trashing her brother.

I just watched the interview. She made me feel so uncomfortable watching her! She is in no way endearing. She was awkward, fidgety, and definitely needs a few lessons on interview skills. "My family helps me. My family is supportive" is pretty much all she kept saying. And she kind of reminds me of a young Michael Jackson with how she talks. Kind of bland and quiet with an accent that doesn't seem to fit anywhere. (no offense to michael jackson)

• Love 1

Yes, WiCkedWitCh! She's sooo, removed(?) from it all... She has no spark whatsoever. And stop touching your extensions, Ariana!

I'm loving the megaphone people, personally. It totally fucks with the HGs and I don't. care. anymore.

Edited by housecat
  • Love 9

Hmmmm, Cody was showering and Caleb was in the bathroom a couple of minutes ago.  Caleb told Cody to "meet him in his office" when he got out of the shower because of a "serious matter". 

Hmmmm.  Something afoot? 

• Love 1

It hurts my heart too, pennben. Victoria is a lost soul looking for guidance in her life. Wonder what her mom is really like besides litigious and a bad creditor? Victoria had to learn her worth from someone. And the thing is, if her parents have told her she's 'special' and is over protected (Hi Britney!), then you'd think she'd be just like Frankie.

I've gotten a vibe more than once from Victoria's descriptions of her family that they seem to hold on to some very traditional Old World attitudes, and Victoria largely abides by their wishes.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're not more than two or three generations away from arranged marriages.

Which may explain why they want an apology from Frankie's family in addition to one from Frankie himself.

They see his objectionable comments as an adverse reflection on her personal honor.

• Love 5
I agree that what Frankie is doing to the house guests would never be accepted if it was a man doing it to the female members of the house.  I would even say that without hesitation that CBS would remove that person from the house.  HOwever, I also think that the male members of the house need to make it clear to either Frankie, CBS or even another house guest that it is unwanted behavior.  Derrick kind of joke about it to Frankie shows that he isn't saying that it is clear and unwanted behavior, so that's a problem as well.  Frankie is a creep, but no one has told him to stop his creeptastic disgusting behavior either.

I don't know to what extent the following is true and I don't pretend to understand it if it is (cause I am female), but when I read Shelley1005's post, it reminded me of a Daily Show episode from earlier in the week.  This may be a "guy thing"

[Openly gay NFL recruit Michael] Sam’s teammates are disappointed because “he hasn’t been getting naked around them at all. Jon, there’s been no grab-ass, no dick snaps, no ball cupping. None of the locker room behavior of normal heterosexual NFL players.” If he wants to make it in the NFL, he should “gay it up,” ....

This segment followed quotes from an excerpt from Jeff Pearlman's Boys Will Be Boys that described some pretty raunchy behaviour between supposedly straight guys.

• Love 2

Cody alone in HOH room watching the spy cam. Sees Frankie hugging Derrick. Cody then shakes his head in disgust. NT

Derrick & Caleb in LR. Derrick "My head is spinning... thinking about what we talked about." Caleb "It makes sense" 

* DR doing damage control, called all 3 into DR one at a time. NT

Guess DR is trying to save Frankie.

Well then, I take that back about the megaphone people. I think Derrick's played too carefully for something random like that to mess him up. He deserves to win, imo.

A great player would not let the megaphone ruin their game. Derrick needs to let go of this Frankie trust. Look how Eric Stein used the banner that could of had him evicted. He had trust in his other allies Jessica, Amber, Jameka and Dustin.

• Love 1

they seem to hold on to some very traditional Old World attitudes, and Victoria largely abides by their wishes.

Yeah, I remember reading that, too. So maybe they raised her that 'you are special but ONLY as a *proper* wife/female for a suitable man'. And that makes me sad for her.

I'll admit that I'm touchy feely with my immediate family but I mean huggy and stuff. NOT sexual stroking!

This little tease of something happening to get rid of Frankie and then it not happening us SO MUCH WORSE than nothing happening. My dream come true of Caleb flipping and then it doesn't happen?!? Please please please make it so. Please.

I know I've officially lost perspective bc I feel positively giddy about Frankie being in danger. Giddy!

• Love 7

So do I AndrewK1041! I wish he could just nominate right now. Before Derrick fucks it up. I am also afraid Nicole will say the "wrong" thing. OYYY make this the week! 

ETA: NOOOO Derrick just walked in. 

And Caleb just said "Im locking the door, IDC its my house" (or something like that). Good job Caleb, first time in a long time an HOH actually took control of their own room. 

Edited by WiCkedWitCh
  • Love 3

Cody is shutting down the b/d of Frankie, as Derrick told him, Nicole is dangerous.

They think Derrick could only beat Christine in a final 2, so they aren't worried about him. 

Honest to god.....these folks are stupid.

ETA:  Derrick just walked in.

ETA2:  Derrick is playing devil's advocate against b/d Frankie.

So, Frankie is going to stay this week.

Edited by pennben

DAMMIT!!  Frankie broke up the conversation.

Still think Derrick won't b/d Frankie this week, but damn....there was hope for a bit.

ETA:  Cody/Caleb were pissed earlier because Frankie brought up a skittles draw earlier as to who has to go up next to Victoria next week.  Frankie just brought that up to Derrick (Cody/Caleb cleared out when Frankie walked in).  Derrick had a flash of anger when Frankie brought up the skittle idea.  Now they are both going downstairs.

ETA2:  Apparently Caleb ran to the bathroom when Frankie walked into HOH.  Now that Derrick left, Frankie went into the BR to talk to Caleb.  They are discussing the health benefits of potatoes.

Pennben out.

Edited by pennben

Representatives for Ariana Grande have told Buzzfeed, "The photos are completely fake."

Well, that didn't take long. This just proves that her PR people have told her to completely shut Frankie out in public. LMAO

Won't be surprised if everyone is on board, they talk to Nicole and screws it all up.

If Derrick wants Frankie to go, he'll prep Nicole for the talk.  If he wants her to go, he won't, and just let her step in it, as she likely would.

Any chance Derrick/ Cody don't talk Caleb out of putting Frankie up?  Caleb changes his mind so damn often, it's hard for me to have any confidence in what he says.  But I do think he might be the one to get suspicious of Derrick being so adamant about saving Frankie, and I hope that it either makes him turn on Derrick, or forces Derrick to just let Frankie go.

And why is Derrick so against getting Frankie out?  He's an easy eviction if everyone else is against Frankie at this point, and it's unlikely Nicole will make any real inroads with this group - she can go next week.  

• Love 1

But I do think he might be the one to get suspicious of Derrick being so adamant about saving Frankie, and I hope that it either makes him turn on Derrick, or forces Derrick to just let Frankie go.

No chance.  When C/C were talking they were talking about how to keep themselves and Derrick safe.  They also discussed how Derrick has no chance of winning unless he's up against Christine.  Sigh.

[The multi-quote function doesn't work for me, for some reason]

I know that it's unlikely Caleb would turn on Derrick at this point, but I was just thinking that with Caleb's tendency toward both paranoia and obsessiveness, if he really wants to put Frankie up and Derrick is really against it, Caleb might get suspicious.  Probably won't happen, but I think Caleb is more likely to than Cody.  

Edited by Turtle