Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E01: Greatest of the Greats LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I'm bummed Amber's out because I do think she could have played a great game without the huge target of Rob's presence. 

Also, I've always thought she was a lot shrewder than people gave her credit for. And that was fire in her eyes from the way Tony spoke to her. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 7

Amber was an obvious and safe choice.  They may figure Kim and Tyson will be scrambling for alliance members.  Still, it sucks she was voted out.  And Natalie, I'm still livid over that.

I hope Ben and his new school gang don't gain the upper hand in their tribe and pick off the old schoolers.  

Just now, truthaboutluv said:

I'm bummed Amber's out because I do think she could have played a great game without the huge target of Rob's presence.  Also, I've always thought she was a lot shrewder than people gave her credit for. And that was fire in her eyes from the way Tony spoke to her. 

oh for sure. 
This one really sucks for sure. Amber would have been really intriguing. (same for like Yul, Danni etc - i really want to see them adapt to "New Survivor."). 

1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

I'm bummed Amber's out because I do think she could have played a great game without the huge target of Rob's presence.  Also, I've always thought she was a lot shrewder than people gave her credit for. And that was fire in her eyes from the way Tony spoke to her. 

She never would have won without Rob's protection.  Then it burned her.  So sad.

• Love 2