Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E01: Greatest of the Greats LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, cleo said:

Am I the only one that thinks Adam is the easy target?

Nope. He never impressed me on his season and I imagine he doesn't have many ties in the Survivor world, the tribe will hardly lose much from his being gone since he was never that great in challenges. So yeah, if I was out there, I'd be down for that vote. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

Basically, even though a person is voted out of the game, they're not truly gone.  The people voted out go live on an island (Extinction Island) until they get a chance to return to the game.  They came up with this one two seasons ago.

The winner of that season spent 26 days on EoE. It wasn’t a resort setting, but someone getting the win despite only being in the game proper for a third of the game sucked.

• Love 1

Heh, I'd want Rob to build the shelter before I kick him to the curb. (Since you know, he built a magnificent one last season. LOL)

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5
Just now, LadyChatts said:

So they don't even need to compete in a reward to get luxuries.  They just need the fire tokens.

And dare I say Yul is even hotter than he was back then?

Much hotter. 
and he's Still Yul. that dorkable guy. so happy...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

So this is Survivor: Summer Camp, and you buy goodies at the canteen with your fire tokens.

wondering if it's this stuff is to get some of these winners back. 

wait. they built an idolof Rob? 
man. you miss a few seasons you miss a LOT. 

• LOL 2

You know, I think there are only two other players that have won twice in foreign editions of the game. I don’t know if they rely on recycling in other countries as much as us, though.

Edited by Lantern7

I don't know how it is that Denise looks like she's the one who played 20 years ago, and Ethan, Yul, and Danni look like more recent players.

So...are we getting two people voted off, or is this going to be just getting flashbacks to everyone's seasons and a 'guess what I've done since I last played' for two hours?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

There's a lady in a purple tank who I think must be Danni.

Oh Ethan, feel so sorry he had cancer. I just watched season 3.

Denise, you can find a better ally than Adam. He is not a substitute Malcolm.

• Love 2

I love so many of these winners.  Hate that someone has to go tonight.  God bless Ethan — he is coming to this game from a radically different place than the other 19.  I have zero recall of some of the women, I hate to say, and I’ve seen every season.  I hope Rob stays awhile.  I’m an old-school Boston Rob fan.  He’s a character and I enjoy him so much.

• Love 4

Amber's out idol hunting and already crying about Rob potentially being voted off.  Maybe he'll find someone as stupid as Lex over there.  

You know, why don't people just go out together for stuff?  Then there'd be no paranoia and no trying to hurry to get back to camp because people are thinking your out looking for idols and advantages.

Just now, MerBearHou said:

I love so many of these winners.  Hate that someone has to go tonight.  God bless Ethan — he is coming to this game from a radically different place than the other 19.  I have zero recall of some of the women, I hate to say, and I’ve seen every season.

I'm hardcore rooting for Ethan.  Not sure he stands much of a chance, but...yeah.

• Love 1

I havent' watched in a REALLY long time.  I only know maybe a third of these people. I remember Yul and liking him, liking Ethan, begrudgingly coming around to like Rob and Amber, Never liking Sandra, I think I remember tyson.  Not sure how long I'll stay, but hopefully it won't make me want to claw my eyes out, which made me stop watching.

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Why is it that 70% of the men have gotten confessionals but only, like, Parvati, Sandra and Amber have gotten confessionals already?

Probably because Probst has more of a crush on the men than the women, and had said in the past he thought they had weaker female winners than male winners.  If he had any say in editing, then that's probably why.

Aww, Sophie called Yul her nerd shield (instead of a meat shield).

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Probably because Probst has more of a crush on the men than the women, and had said in the past he thought they had weaker female winners than male winners.  

Aww, Sophie called Yul her nerd shield (instead of a meat shield).

Which is so.. (sigh) Jeff. 

I'm gonna be so intrigued how Danni will play. 

• Love 1

Probably because Probst has more of a crush on the men than the women, and had said in the past he thought they had weaker female winners than male winners. 

And when he says crap like that, I feel like saying, "And whose fault is that?  If you gave female winners the spotlight male winners get, maybe the audience would be able to pick them out of a lineup."

• Love 5