Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E01: Greatest of the Greats LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just not Yul.  I don't care who it is.  Even Sandra.  She's won twice.  She'll be Reem gold on EOE with Natalie.  

Tyson said they ditched me and is running through the jungle looking for someone.

Really at a loss whose going.  Amber is the obvious choice.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Tony asks if anyone wants to volunteer to be voted off.  Someone asks if he wants to do it and he says no.

It's been so long, Yul had to ask what happened next.

it's so cute. 
I missed Yul. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Sandra won twice.  It’s a no-brainer that she gots ta go...oh what the fucking fuck.  Natalie.  NATALIE.

Could be out of respect. Or wanting to bond. I’m great with it.

• Love 2
Just now, Lantern7 said:

well honestly, i'd argue Sandra would be the best"meat shield."
she's not gonna dominate, her mouth will shield you and at a certain point (unless she actually Sandra's you) - the argument will be let's have two 2x winners not 1 3x winner. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well...it's nice to have NO idea on who's going.

It could be Tyson. It could be Kim. It could be Tony. It could be Amber.

It could be Wendell, who I just realized was out there.  Did we get anything from Wendell yet?  I'm still really worried about Yul, though.  But I literally have no idea.  Hoping it's Tyson, fine if it's Kim. 

I will say I'm kind of enjoying people who called the shots previously and had an easier run now struggling that they are actually having to play the game against good players.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Pearl Islands was season 7.  I have been the conductor of my one-car anti-Sandra train for that long so no Natalie.  Bad Natalie!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, EllenB said:

I noticed when they were jumping off the platform into the water, most of the women looked like they're in good physical shape.  The men, though, are mostly divided between squishy and bony.

Nah, there was plenty of squish with the ladies too. Says this squishy lady.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I’m like one of ten people on earth who never cared about Kim in any way at all, that season sucked, so if she goes, eh.

I've watched every season an cant't remember her or her season.  idk

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

Pearl Islands was season 7.  I have been the conductor of my one-car anti-Sandra train for that long so no Natalie.  Bad Natalie!

I’m good with it. I can see them being friends. Might make up for us never getting Sandra and Cirie on the same tribe.

• Love 2
Just now, PaperTree said:

I've watched every season an cant't remember her or her season.  idk

the one they all lived together

She played with Colton, whose fiance was killed. 

• Useful 1

Every time I see Tyson I wonder why he’s there because I remember his seasons, I remember him getting his own dumb ass voted out once, and I remember him doing Gervase dirty that one time (right, that was him?) but I have no recollection of him winning.

Edited by mojoween
Just now, mojoween said:

Every time I see Tyson I wonder why he’s there because I remember his seasons, I remember him getting his own dumb add voted out once, and I remember him doing Gervase dirty that one time (right, that was him?) but I have no recollection of him winning.

Someone said he and Rob were friends. Color me honestly shocked.

Every time I see Tyson I wonder why he’s there because I remember his seasons, I remember him getting his own dumb ass voted out once, and I remember him doing Gervase dirty that one time (right, that was him?) but I have no recollection of him winning.

Boston Rob carried him to his "win" IIRC.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Someone said he and Rob were friends. Color me honestly shocked.

Which proves that Rob means it when he says the game is just that. And he leaves it on the island. 

1 minute ago, mojoween said:

Isn’t Amber like 37?

No, she's 41

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Yeah, but Kim, no one else openly said they were going to have an alliance if they went out there and played together.  I know that was Tyson, but you were there.

Kim doesn't seem to be handling the pressure very well.

it's interesting because in her season she was never ever in trouble. 
she doesn't scramble well at all nor can hide it. 

Whuh oh!!!

You think Lex is laughing or crying that the tribe made the move his didn’t?

Gee, Amber gives her token to Rob. And he’s gonna know she’s out because no one else would do that for him.

Edited by Lantern7