Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E01: Greatest of the Greats LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

wait. How did Parv + Rob just get in trouble? lol

I thought it was cryptic.  I wondered if she was trying to get a message to someone lol  Or it could be Parvati being Parvati and trying to stir the pot.

Just now, Daisy said:

wait. How did Parv + Rob just get in trouble? lol

Looks Parvati said the wrong thing at the wrong time and created a whole bunch of paranoia. Plus these tribal councils last so much longer than what we see. Who knows what was said. 

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Well, I'm just glad people didn't get up and start playing telephone.  Hopefully old school players roll their eyes at this if it happens this season and be like 'really guys?'

that annoyed me to no end. like. get your ish together before tribal. 

• Love 1

Ethan said “War of the Worlds.” Now I’m imagining CT and Rob bonding, Cara Maria trying to compare herself and Paulie to Ramber, and Turbo bitching about how the Turkish Survivor that he won twice wasn’t soft.

Edited by Lantern7

I guess I'm old school. I'm all in for Rob, Parvati, and Sandra. They are crazy arrogant and I love it. I dunno why bc IRL someone like that would probably drive me nuts.

I feel like Ethan is too genuine and transparent for this game. He seems like such a lovely person.

Edited by cleo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Daisy said:

LOL Not to say i am total "team Hatch" or something, but it's just kinda weird that you have all these survivor winners, and you don't have the very first one. (no Tina either). but you've got Ethan and that works. 

Hatch knew he couldn't win.  He didn't want the whole wiping his dick on Sue Hawk thing to be all over social media again, and smartly declined.  If he even got an offer from TPTB.

• Love 2

To defend Rob "lying" to Sandra about not coming back out, I don't know that he believed he would come out for a winner's season.  From what I heard, he was last minute.  I think they really wanted him, and did what they had to do to get him.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

So much Yul.

I love it.

I just worry he's playing too hard, too fast.  I'm worried because he's gotten the bulk of airtime on that tribe I feel like.

Though they would be stupid to not vote out Amber.  Seeing Natalie gone at the next challenge might influence there vote.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

To defend Rob "lying" to Sandra about not coming back out, I don't know that he believed he would come out for a winner's season.  From what I heard, he was last minute.  I think they really wanted him, and did what they had to do to get him.

Sandra is going to do whatever to win.  Dumping on Rob to off Ambah is good strategery.

Edited by PaperTree
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

So Natalie kicked ass in the challenge, didn't do anything wrong except be on the same tribe with someone she played with before...so they vote her off for that.  

I’m thinking Probst mentioned Nadiya a dozen times. Fuck, when she played, Probst brought up her and Natalie being the first out in TAR24, and I thought maybe he was trying to Jedi people into voting her out.

I’m really trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, aren’t I? #SorryNotSorry

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Natalie is the new Reem!  Watch out extinctionees 🙂 

I was thinking there would be a huge statue of Reem's head and she would pop out to be Natalie's mentor

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

So Natalie kicked ass in the challenge, didn't do anything wrong except be on the same tribe with someone she played with before...so they vote her off for that.  

Her mistake was being very close friends with  Jeremy. The two of them are much more dangerous together than Adam and Denise who just met.

• Love 4
Just now, Lantern7 said:

I’m thinking Probst mentioned Nadiya a dozen times. Fuck, when she played, Probst brought up her and Natalie being the first out in TAR24, and I thought maybe he was trying to Jedi people into voting her out.

I’m really trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, aren’t I? #SorryNotSorry

i remember that. honestly it drives me crazy sometimes. 
many "Nadiya" mentions, not a lot of "Amber". (and i have a feeling we'll very rarely hear about Romber from Jeff."

2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Yul. My love. I love you. I've always loved you. 
Please just let Sandra be alone. at least let her be on the jury. 

Well, she might be even if she's voted out next.  How EOE worked the last time is, if people didn't quit before the jury phase started (which was the first chance someone had to compete to get back in), they were automatically on the jury and got to come back for a second chance to compete.  So basically, the first boot of that season was on the jury.  

Reem pretty much singlehandledly drove me away from last season. The whole benefut of voting out horrible people is, you know, they 're gone. Reem around for 15 eps? I was out 

12 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

No the mistake was telling moron Ben anything, who then blabbed his mouth to Adam, who was able to plant the seed that "hey, you all are worried about me going off for a few minutes with Denise who I just met but okay with Jeremy and Natalie who played together and were loyal to each other till the end?"

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Well, she might be even if she's voted out next.  How EOE worked the last time is, if people didn't quit before the jury phase started (which was the first chance someone had to compete to get back in), they were automatically on the jury and got to come back for a second chance to compete.  So basically, the first boot of that season was on the jury.  

so is this thing like a revamped Exile/Redemption island?
I want Rob's tribe to lose again so Ben can go home.

Oh, so Michele wasn't faking being surprised.  She was blindsided, too.

And now we get a recap of her win.

I love that Ben is threatened by the old school alliance because they are so good at the game.  Yet he wants to align with Adam for that reason.

• Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I love that Ben is threatened by the old school alliance because they are so good at the game.  Yet he wants to align with Adam for that reason.

I genuinely am torn about Ben. I don't know whether I'm so frustrated by his stupidity that I want him out ASAP so I don't have to deal with him...or if I'm amused by his stupidity and don't mind him sticking around if he'll continue to make me laugh.

• Love 3

I'm curious to know where people are drawing the line between who is "old school" and who is "new school."  Where would we put it?  Before there were ever idols?  Before Survivor went idol-crazy?

Just now, wallflower75 said:

Edited by wallflower75
Just now, wallflower75 said:

I'm curious to know where people are drawing the line between who is "old school" and who is "new school."  Where would we put it?  Before there were ever idols?  Before Survivor went idol-crazy?

It seems like it's before they all went idol crazy. Since I think Rob/Parvati did initially include Danni in their old school alliance (although left her out of their three with Ethan). 

My guess is that they probably draw the line just after HvV. 

• Love 1