Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01 John and Lonnie LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Gbb said:
4 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

I live in Slidell and am biting my finger nails over the Saints!  Good to meet you!

Mobile here. And me too! Geaux Saints!

I'm going to have to disagree with y'all.  Skol Vikings!  (Although I'm not exactly optimistic, but the MN upset Auburn today, hooray!)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

Why is there always a parking place right in the front of Dr. Now’s office.  

I would guess a combination of the fact that they often seem to have appointments late in the day and probably the show staff somehow make sure there are open spots (possibly block them off and remove cones just before they get there).

• Love 3

Lonnie-612 lbs. to start, but looks much better moving.    

John is literally going to crush this, 686 lbs., but looks much bigger.   

By the way John, Dr. Now's diet is a lifestyle, and being gay is not a lifestyle.

I like that Amber will be doing the Dr. Now lifestyle too. 

I love the Hawaiian shirt on John.    They should both wear Hawaiian shirts to Dr. Now's office.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
Just now, mmecorday said:

I don't remember Dr. Now passing out bound copies of his diet before.

Didn't it used to be, like, a single sheet of paper? (That most of them never seemed to ever read.)

3 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

I love this exchange.  

Lonnie -  I am active

Doctor - what is your level of activity?

Lonnie - I am a hairstylist

Sadly, that probably makes him more active than most of the people on this show. At least he has to stand while he's working.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

I am a NY Giants fan here in NJ.  Because of the Giants I started following the CFL two years ago and adopted the Winnipeg Blue Bombers as my team.  So nice to root for a team whose season is not over after three games.

E A G L E S !!!

Don't H8 !!!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Looks like they each got a copy of Dr Now’s book along with the diet. Interesting that he gave the wife (Heather? Amber?) the diet, as well. 

She certainly looks like she could use it!   It's better she start on it before she gets to 600 lb herself...

• Love 3

Didn't it used to be, like, a single sheet of paper? (That most of them never seemed to ever read.)

Then there's the classic, "I know Dr. Now didn't give me a diet to follow. He just said lose 50 pounds in two munts."

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Lonnie likely has better muscle tone from standing all day at work.  It's not major activity but it does take a base level of physicality.  John is sedentary.

Also his legs are very slender compared to his body. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

One person who studied it carefully, right during the Dr. Now appt. was Chad's wife, and he started losing weight immediately.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

I live in Slidell and am biting my finger nails over the Saints!  Good to meet you!

I recall the early days when we called them the 'Aints" and people wore bags over their heads at the game. 😂😂 They have come a long way. 

I am so relieved that my daughter and DIL are now landed at ATL from Amsterdam via Chicago, and someone other than me is at the airport to pick them up. 

I will be enjoying views of NOLA during the Sugar Bowl.  I must pull for Georgia as my dad took classes there when I was little so we lived in Athens.    I am normally a Roll Tide person, but at least Bama won its game today. And Mr Twopper is happy that Texas beat Utah. 

• Love 2

I can't believe they're showing ads for the return of My Hideously Fat Not Fabulous Life.   (Did she gain even more weight?  When's the cross over episode?)

Lonnie is being so supportive to his brother.  

I would love to see them wear matching shirts to Dr. Now's appointments.    I love the brothers taking about ravaged tattoos from weight loss.    Do you think Lonnie's been reading us? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I can't believe they're showing ads for the return of My Hideously Fat Not Fabulous Life.   

Whyyyyyy?!

Also up next: 1000 lb sisters, who I made the mistake of googling and learned they have a truly terrible-looking youtube channel.

• LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Looks like they each got a copy of Dr Now’s book along with the diet. Interesting that he gave the wife (Heather? Amber?) the diet, as well. 

Good.  It really helps if the whole family can be involved in healthier eating.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Also up next: 1000 lb sisters, who I made the mistake of googling and learned they have a truly terrible-looking youtube channel.

They also have a forum.  I have set the dvr to record this so I can ff and decide if it is even partly watchable.  I do think I will enjoy reading the snark.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Lonnie is being so supportive to his brother.  

I would love to see them wear matching shirts to Dr. Now's appointments.    I love the brothers taking about ravaged tattoos from weight loss.    Do you think Lonnie's been reading us? 

Lonnie, if you’re here, say hi. We love you already!

• Love 13
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Supposedly Whitney has a fiance'.  Anything to keep that stupid show going.

Primetimer does not have an appropriate reaction for this.

Just now, Twopper said:

They also have a forum.  I have set the dvr to record this so I can ff and decide if it is even partly watchable.  I do think I will enjoy reading the snark.

Oh, goodness. They seem epically snarkable.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hi pounders, how ya'll doing? I almost forgot tonight was the season  Premier, I was busy watching a sex in the city marathon. So glad I remembered the show these brothers seem like they're gonna do a good job. I think?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

So if I roll a vibrating rose quartz stone on my face I'll look younger. I didn't know that!

They neglected to mention all the Botox those models had.