Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01 John and Lonnie LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Is Lonnie the winner of the "Nicest House on My 600-lb Life?"

Definitely up there...  The red-haired guy last season, Justin?  - he had a nice house too, but décor-wise Lonnie does better.

Lonnie also eats in a non-disgusting way, unlike most pounders, including his brother!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

According to my scale I am at the same weight I was before the eating holiday of Halloween-birthday-Tgiving-Christmas parties galore-Christmas-12th night-Mardi Gras began.  I am pleased, although the eating season is not over due to the arrival of king cakes and the fairly new temptation of King Cake ice cream.

My eating habit tonight was the four groups of a southern New Year's dinner--greens, cornbread, black eyed peas, and pork.  I am now sipping a doctored eggnog and munching sugar cookies.  Earlier we had popcorn (kettle corn) with a Mexican coke.   (Mr. Twopper had a beer with his).

I am recording the show.  Mr.  Twopper sat or rolled over on the remote to the other tv and we have not been able to watch it (I will call Sumit at Directv tomorrow to see about reprogramming it) so I am letting him watch the bowl games on the big tv.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I just finished the Christmas candy, my excuse is I need to get rid of the bad food (into my mouth) before I start my diet. ACK I sound like somebody on this show!

I have absolutely used this rationalization. Problem is junk keeps finding its way into my house and then  I have to use that up!

7 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Oh, shut up John about "not agreeing" with your brother being gay. JESUS CHRIST.

Also, FUCK YOU MOTHER OF THE YEAR. FUCK YOU and your "christian home."

Ugh, I hate that phrasing. Disapprove if you want, but it's not something that's up for "disagreement." It's just something that "is."

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

According to my scale I am at the same weight I was before the eating holiday of Halloween-birthday-Tgiving-Christmas parties galore-Christmas-12th night-Mardi Gras began.  I am pleased, although the eating season is not over due to the arrival of king cakes and the fairly new temptation of King Cake ice cream.

My eating habit tonight was the four groups of a southern New Year's dinner--greens, cornbread, black eyed peas, and pork.  I am now sipping a doctored eggnog and munching sugar cookies.  Earlier we had popcorn (kettle corn) with a Mexican coke.   (Mr. Twopper had a beer with his).

I am recording the show.  Mr.  Twopper sat or rolled over on the remote to the other tv and we have not been able to watch it (I will call Sumit at Directv tomorrow to see about reprogramming it) so I am letting him watch the bowl games on the big tv.

Twopper, you mentioned King Cake!  Do you live in Louisiana?

1 minute ago, preciousperfect said:

Dang! Good for you! I’m gonna start slow with a few walks and work my way up to your level. 

Work hard tomorrow....and then twice as hard the next day.  Never give up.  It's a marathon, not a sprint!!!

• Love 4
Just now, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Work hard tomorrow....and then twice as hard the next day.  Never give up.  It's a marathon, not a sprint!!!

So true!  Take it at a manageable pace!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Twopper, you mentioned King Cake!  Do you live in Louisiana?

Not anymore, sigh.  I really miss New Orleans;  they sell king cakes and ice cream in other parts of the southeast now for which I am eternally grateful.  

• Love 1
Just now, Twopper said:

Not anymore, sigh.  I really miss New Orleans;  they sell king cakes and ice cream in other parts of the southeast now for which I am eternally grateful.  

I live in Slidell and am biting my finger nails over the Saints!  Good to meet you!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

they sell king cakes and ice cream in other parts of the southeast now for which I am eternally grateful.  

Oh, man. I just googled King Cake ice cream and I NEED IT RIGHT NOW.

9 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Definitely up there...  The red-haired guy last season, Justin?  - he had a nice house too, but décor-wise Lonnie does better.

Lonnie also eats in a non-disgusting way, unlike most pounders, including his brother!

He actually sat at the table.  I thought eating in a recliner or in the bed was a requirement. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Wait up. Did John just toss in two containers of Pringles into a whole other container?

Yes.

But they're already in their own convenient container! LOL

Just now, Hellga said:

612 for Lonnie and 685 for John... I thought John would be heavier, most men on this show were still mobile at high 600s...

Lonnie must be at least 6 feet because he doesn't look like a 600-pounder.

2 minutes ago, Gbb said:

Mobile here. And me too! Geaux Saints!

Let eat po boys on Sunday when they play!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Gbb said:

Mobile here. And me too! Geaux Saints!

I am a NY Giants fan here in NJ.  Because of the Giants I started following the CFL two years ago and adopted the Winnipeg Blue Bombers as my team.  So nice to root for a team whose season is not over after three games.

• Love 1
Just now, MsVixen said:

Lonnie must be at least 6 feet because he doesn't look like a 600-pounder.

I was thinking the same thing - I was a little surprised he was over 600.  He will be a good looking guy if he loses weighy.

• Love 3