Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01 John and Lonnie LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Isn’t the first episode of the season usually an inspirational success story? Are we going back to the usual train wrecks next week? I’m happy for these guys, but it’s kind of boring and not conducive to snark. 

I'm SURE we will get someone swallowing an entire TACO BELL BUILDING soon !

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Isn’t the first episode of the season usually an inspirational success story? Are we going back to the usual train wrecks next week? I’m happy for these guys, but it’s kind of boring and not conducive to snark. 

I dunno but I have a dilemma next week because Jeopardy Greatest of All Time conflicts with the first hour...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

If the whole family eats the same way, it's a lot easier to stick ton the diet and make it not seem like punishment.  Of course that's assuming the family aren't human dumpster fires . . . .

The Magic Eight Ball says it's doubtful.

• Love 2

Lonnie's Month 10 total-408 lbs (from 612), a total loss of 204 lbs.  1 year final weight: 303

John's Month 10- 439 lbs (from 686), a total loss of 247 lbs.  1 year final weight : 368.    

They both look wonderful.    I love Dr. Now joking with them.  

Did Dr. Now ask about Amber?    

Lonnie and John shopping would be so much fun.    Caleb deserves the father John has become, and I love how happy they both look.    I think John and Amber are the same size, and he's going to keep getting smaller.     

That's so smart to shop for in between size clothes at the thrift store.   

• Love 9
1 hour ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Does anyone else have an advertisement for “lipstick for women in their 40’s, 50’, and 60+” on their page?  It’s like primetimer knows I’m a couple of weeks away from my 40th birthday...

I’ve been getting those ads for a few months now, and I’m 37 😬

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, MsVixen said:

Who's going to watch 1000 pound Sisters!  Don't want to waste any time if none of you are going to watch!

I will just to see the forehead Dr. Pimple Popper lump. But I am hours behind all of you. Pouts.

2 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Right? Like we're all overweight, hairy hags.

I could use a wax. :D But I do find this show helps me reach for the salad as I watch.