Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01 John and Lonnie LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

What’s happening pounders!  Welcome to 2020.  

I wish I could say I was watching along with y’all but Mr. Judgey changed the tv to Alaskan Bush People... 

Bout time you got here, Judgey!!!!

• Love 3

OK Lonnie missed his goal by nearly half, only lost 52 pounds.  John lost 67 pounds, still not as good as he should have, but I am impressed.  Lonnie must be snacking at work...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

What’s happening pounders!  Welcome to 2020.  

I wish I could say I was watching along with y’all but Mr. Judgey changed the tv to Alaskan Bush People... 

Mr Judgey needs to learn about priorities . . . .😊

• LOL 10
  • Love 7

Second weigh in:

Lonnie-560 lbs. (from 612)

John-619 lbs.  (from 686)

I enjoyed that commercial, where the woman says she wants to drop another 180 lbs., and it's the husband.  

I would love to see Carson Kressley, from the original Queer Eye help the success stories, like (I hope) John and Lonnie (not that Lonnie needs help), and Destinee, with their clothing choices.  Carson seems like such a kind, helpful person.   

Dr. Now, in full enraged gerbil!    

I hope that John will go to one of the cosmetic dentists that have been on the show a couple of times before, decaying teeth are such a health hazard, and must be very painful. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Did John NOT have teeth in the front of his face????

That would explain why he shoves food all the way in the back of his mouth.  Nothing to chew with up front.

Edited by JunebugTx
  • Useful 6
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Priorities!   I think you need to hit the sales, and find another TV, so you can watch every second.  

Local park?   It's the one next to the trailer park isn't it?  

On a personal note, I'm sick of tax commercials, political commercials, Whitney commercials, and knowing that any second they'll start pushing the show after this one on us.   Not another Match commercial, or Peloton, or diet.   Dr. Pimple Popper.   I'm glad I'm not eating during this show. . 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

Rebel Wilson is the reason I won't see "Cats." That an I've heard that it stinks worse than a litter box that hasn't been scooped in a week.

I saw the musical on Broadway and it was a lot of fun, but I have zero wish to see this movie version!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Rebel Wilson is the reason I won't see "Cats." That an I've heard that it stinks worse than a litter box that hasn't been scooped in a week.

I owe my mom, like, five movies. That is not on my list of suggestions. (Little Women is my first priority.)

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 1

Well, Lonnie got very close to his goal!  I think he will get approved... and he lost over 1/6 of his body weight by now.

John is pretty close to his goal too.  Don't know if he will be approved too, but there is a chance.

I don't think Lonnie is so much taller than John but Lonnie sits and stands a lot straighter, JOhn slouches terribly.

• Love 2

Does anyone else have an advertisement for “lipstick for women in their 40’s, 50’, and 60+” on their page?  It’s like primetimer knows I’m a couple of weeks away from my 40th birthday...

Yep

• Love 2

Does anyone else have an advertisement for “lipstick for women in their 40’s, 50’, and 60+” on their page?  It’s like primetimer knows I’m a couple of weeks away from my 40th birthday...

Mine is about softening dry lips (which I do have, who doesn't this time of the year?)

• Love 1

I'm glad these guys are super nice and following the program and that Dr Now seems to like them very much, too.

That being said, they are not messy enough for this episode to be any fun.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I was getting Chewy because I googled some dog toy like two weeks ago...but now it just changed to "Best Lotion for Crepey Skin."

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Mine is about softening dry lips (which I do have, who doesn't this time of the year?)

I've taken to putting my favorite hard-to-find lip balm on my Christmas list the past couple years. I got four tubes this year.

• LOL 3