Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01 John and Lonnie LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Does anyone else have an advertisement for “lipstick for women in their 40’s, 50’, and 60+” on their page?  It’s like primetimer knows I’m a couple of weeks away from my 40th birthday...

I had that one and one for a solution for arm wrinkles.  I thought the solution to the arm wrinkle problem was eat more and smooth it out with fat.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
Just now, Hellga said:

And will John's wife take care of both of them or will their Mom pitch in?

Their mother is incapable of pitching in anything that would help them. She's probably too busy lining up marriage #200.

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Wow, they are getting surgeries on the same day?  Dr. Now can handle both of them? 

They've kept their distance from mom, implying that she might be a bad influence with sensible diets.  I think it's best to stay away.

• Love 13

Wow, they are getting surgeries on the same day?  Dr. Now can handle both of them? 

I predict Mom will only help John because he's "normal" (God help us).

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Does anyone else have an advertisement for “lipstick for women in their 40’s, 50’, and 60+” on their page?  It’s like primetimer knows I’m a couple of weeks away from my 40th birthday...

I keep getting an ad to refinance my non existant mortgage.  And shoes for men.

• LOL 1

Okay, I may regret this but I'm putting on the Sisters on demand because my first New Year's resolution is to not be getting ready for bed at 11:00. Only about 4 minutes in but so far the only good thing is the cute dog. 

6 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Lonnie is actually animated in his voiceovers.  It makes such a difference. 

Yeah, that was a nice change. He doesn't sound like he's reading from a script that's above his grade level.

4 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

Did they fill up his removed stomach with water??? 

Yep. I don't know if there's a purpose other than to show the audience how big it really is.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

I can watch this kind of surgery without gagging, but my GOD, I can't watch any show about gross feet!

I have obviously corrupted little judgey.  She saw a commercial and then later told mr. judgey, “I want to watch my feet are killing me show.  It’s like dr. Pimple popper.”  She’s 7...

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

Uh...I think the women on this dermaplaning commercial are the ones who were rolling that rock on their face during the last commercial break.

I would really enjoy someone punching that awful mother right in her ugly face.    She wears more makeup than Bette Davis, and Joan Crawford combined, in Baby Jane. 

How dare that woman nag them about not having junk food, or what the sow likes in their home.     

John down to 493, Lonnie down to 446 (thanks to Mommy Dearest) he only lost 7 lbs.  

Lonnie looks so good!    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10

You can see the damage their mother wreaked upon their progress.  Lonnie needs a good therapist to deal with the guilt he should never feel!  

But instead of a good therapist, he’ll get...

Edited by Miracle Maxie
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ams1001 said:

2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I can't believe they're showing ads for the return of My Hideously Fat Not Fabulous Life.   

Whyyyyyy?!

Also up next: 1000 lb sisters, who I made the mistake of googling and learned they have a truly terrible-looking youtube channel.

We’re really supposed to believe that a relatively hot guy is going to propose to Twitney at the Eiffel Tower? 

I made the mistake of watching a bit of the 1K sister’s preview and found nothing redeemable about them. Totally unwatchable. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4