Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

I find it so strange that no one thinks to ask Alexis about any Cassadine family hideouts. She might have her issues with the family but we know not only grew up with Mikkos, she worked for the Cassadine Industries at one point and stayed Nikolas’ lawyer even when she wanted to distance herself. But I guess let’s rely on Drew’s memories to save them. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I get she wants to use the wedding as a kind of "Yay! I'm healed!"

But I thought since Leisl is missing the end is nigh as  it has been (BADLY) written so I thought now she is getting married before the end.  Or maybe I am just missing the plot which is quite  possible.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

This story pushes a lot of buttons for me, if that's not obvious, lol. The writing is so thoughtlessly careless.

Yes a lot of bad writing. I am generally supportive of people have autonomy over their medical decisions and since this doesn't hit me personally, I'm OK with a death bed wedding. I can see how it is more close to home for others.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Blackie said:

Yes a lot of bad writing. I am generally supportive of people have autonomy over their medical decisions and since this doesn't hit me personally, I'm OK with a death bed wedding. I can see how it is more close to home for others.

honestly, I would be fine with a deathbed wedding if you know, she was actually on her deathbed.. (As well as not doing this just for Michael, which it seems that's what she is doing)

• Like 10
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

she was actually on her deathbed..

but as far as she knows she is, isn't she? We know there is going to be a last minute safe because SOAP but they are writing it (again I will say BADLY) that Willow thinks her last chance Leisl is missing and if she doesn't get the transplant she will die. There is no other hope (as they have written it)

• Like 1

Portia:  "My daughter is in danger and it's all Spencer Cassadine's fault." No Portia, Trina made the decision herself. Stop treating her like a helpless baby. As Ava said, if you refuse to let your 19/20 year old daughter see her boyfriend  you might be the one to be shut out. (Trina still has Taggart and she's smart enough to get a scholarship. Plus Cassadine money will help her.)

They've only been on the boat for 24 hours?  This is endless.

Liesl can still think rings around everyone else.

"I hate the idea of being a guinea pig." Personally, I was glad to be in a drug study because if others hadn't been willing to volunteer for the herceptin studies, I wouldn't be here today.

48 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Willow in essence leaving it all up to Michael is unfair to him and their kids. I really don't understand her passiveness here. She's not unconscious. She has agency. Why isn't she using it?

To be fair to her, IIRC every time she brings it up to Michael, he doesn't want to talk about it. That's why she was talking to Carly.

More controlling on Michael's part. He can't even give her the autonomy to talk about her own death.

19 minutes ago, JMO said:

Until the SEC gets him, that is. 

<evil laugh>  Go Nina, go.

Carly has always been her own worst enemy. At least they're keeping that.

• Like 9

Nothing penetrates through Carly's thick skull. And how did she follow Ava's counsel anyway?

I'm assuming that Nina blowing Carly and Drewfus out of the water with the whole insider trading means that he can't be near ELQ. I hope Michael gets dragged down too. The timing just seems convenient.

A lot of scenery chewing on the deck of the Haunted Star by Spencer. I found those scenes painful to watch. At the same time, Spencer is legit not all that bright. Confrontation leads nowhere when the person you're dealing with is completely cray cray. He wants to snuff out half the planet, including his niece and her daughters, he doesn't care where his nephew is at. He's got a 6 month old replacement waiting in the wings. 

Yes, Portia. You're going to stop your 20 year old from seeing the guy she wants to see. Good lucky with that!

CM is just a bad actor. They should put Ace in his arms to distract from all that.

• Like 6

I get that Portia is coming from a place of fear and anger, but saying that she'll make sure Trina never sees Spencer again is so dumb. Trina is an adult; she can see anyone she likes. Maybe repair the relationship before making sweeping statements you can't back up. Ugh.

1 minute ago, Blackie said:

I thought now she is getting married before the end. 

She is. I meant that big wedding they were planning back when they learned Liesl could donate, before she was kidnapped. There have been so many potential weddings it's hard to know how to refer to them, heh.

15 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I find it so strange that no one thinks to ask Alexis about any Cassadine family hideouts. She might have her issues with the family but we know not only grew up with Mikkos, she worked for the Cassadine Industries at one point and stayed Nikolas’ lawyer even when she wanted to distance herself. But I guess let’s rely on Drew’s memories to save them. 

What, you want logic here?

I don't mind the deathbed wedding. (Though as Daisy said, it would work better if Willow were actually on her deathbed. Right now she's not on oxygen or morphine or anything that signifies end of life.) It's everything surrounding it that annoys me.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

Nothing penetrates through Carly's thick skull. And how did she follow Ava's counsel anyway?

Beats me LOL.  basically, Nina told Carly the truth, Carly decides to be uber bitch about it, because she always has to have the last word, and then its like WELL I TRIED TO RISE ABOVE. and the thing is this entire thing started because Carly decided Nina had NO right to know about Nelle "because it would devastate her."

and I was also just thinking when Carly was saying how "mean Nina was to Willow." that i was like... but they made up for that bit. they went after Nina in public first... they didn't want to compromise and SCOTTY went after them in open Court... Willow as going around being sneaky w/TJ so yeah that would be the assumption, and I cant talk about Nina bothering willow whilst pregnant but whatever. Willow has been just as bitchy cow to Nina as Nina has been bitchy cow to her. and Nina has always tried to be like you know let's try and basically since Willow found out that Nina slept with Sonny she has been no its over.  so Cry me a river with how Willow took all this abuse. 

6 minutes ago, Blackie said:

but as far as she knows she is, isn't she?

she needs to be a lot more deathbeddy for me ;) 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Willow has been just as bitchy cow to Nina as Nina has been bitchy cow to her. and Nina has always tried to be like you know let's try and basically since Willow found out that Nina slept with Sonny she has been no its over.  so Cry me a river with how Willow took all this abuse. 

Carly's pathology is that she has to justify what she does no matter how much she twists the truth to do it. It's a staple of the narcissistic personality disorder.

8 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't mind the deathbed wedding. (Though as Daisy said, it would work better if Willow were actually on her deathbed. Right now she's not on oxygen or morphine or anything that signifies end of life.)

It would actually make Willow a more believable character if they showed that she is on her deathbed rather than just telling us. Leaving Willow alone at home to look after a  preschooler and a newborn does not scream "dying" to me.

• Like 11
1 minute ago, Daisy said:
8 minutes ago, Blackie said:

but as far as she knows she is, isn't she?

she needs to be a lot more deathbeddy for me ;) 

I mean that is the stupid writing and the lack of realistic detail but as far as Willow is being written, Willow thinks this is the end therefore that is why I think she is not giving up (there is no more hope), she is taking control and deciding to get married before the end. At this point getting upset with her or getting mad at her for giving up is pointless because as far as Willow knows (even though she is not written with any end of of life symptoms or meds ect), it is the end.

I guess that is where the difference lies. They are telling me it is the end, I am accepting it and not hating her character for wanting a deathbed wedding. Do I hate the writers for making this story so bad, of course, what else is new.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I'm assuming that Nina blowing Carly and Drewfus out of the water with the whole insider trading means that he can't be near ELQ. I hope Michael gets dragged down too.

Professor Google taught me that insider trading also applies to private companies so fingers are crossed.

• LOL 4

Oh, I wonder if the guy walking Martyr!Carly down the isle, matron of honor and groom puff fish will not be arrested during the wedding.

That would be delicious, watching 3 🤡 getting marched right  out of the Q living room in handcuffs and sharing adjoining cells.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Oh, I wonder if the guy walking Martyr!Carly down the isle, matron of honor and groom puff fish will not be arrested during the wedding.

That would be delicious, watching 3 🤡 getting marched right  out of the Q living room in handcuffs and sharing adjoining cells.

Joss is arrested also for obstruction of justice when she tries to interfere with the arrest  and Willow passes out and is taken to the hospital.  The judge or social worker or someone gives Nina temporary custody of Wiley and Amelia.  

Edited by Liddy52
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

God, Carly is a disgusting pig of a human being.  Refuses to see Nina’s truth that if not for her withholding the truth (a truth she got by her usual shady, and illegal, means) Willow wouldn’t be at death’s door right now.  Or at the very least would’ve gotten the bone marrow transplant months ago and have a better chance.  But, nope, the asshole continues to asshole her way thru life.  

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 12
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, ffwbe said:

I find it so strange that no one thinks to ask Alexis about any Cassadine family hideouts.

I;m sorry, but Alexis is busy right now, sitting at her desk and talking to Gregory about his ALS.  She can't be in more than one story at a time.  I mean, geez, who is she, Carly?  

3 hours ago, Blackie said:

I'm OK with a death bed wedding.

I think when poeple say 'deathbed' they literally mean the bed she's lying in before she dies.  Chase was on his deathbed when they married.  Willow is sitting on the couch with no makeup on.  And then sometimes she's standing around, walking around the living room.  That's not someone on their literal deathbed.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 13
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

Willow is sitting on the couch with no makeup on.  And then sometimes she's standing around, walking around the living room.  That's not someone on their literal deathbed.  

And Esme's newborn baby weighed over 20 lbs and could lift its head but I am still supposed to believe she just birthed it. This show is terrible with the details but the narrative is that Liesl was her last hope, Leisl is missing now so to me that means there is no more hope and Willow is choosing to get married knowing there is no longer hope. Unfortunately this show does not support the narrative with realistic details, but the narrative is that she has no more hope. The character Willow is choosing to get married now because she believes she is near death.

• Like 3

Hasn't Sonny been trying with his jerk son forever? Carly is saying oh finally Sonny is putting him first? Huh. Sonny should be having nothing to do with Michael.

Nina is so spot on that Willow could have had her transplant a year ago had Carly told the truth.  Brit was even alive then for testing too. Carly of course won't take responsibility and nobody but Nina is allowed to hold Carly accountable.  

If Nina goes to SEC she's going to lose and Carly just wins more and Willow just hates her more. 

I think Trina trying too hard, her talking back to Victor wasn't good scene. I'm not seeing this chemistry with her Spencer. She also has no clue what she's speaking when he was doing Victor's bidding. 

How is Portia going to make sure Trina never sees him again? Trina is an adult in college living on her own. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Carly saying Nina didn’t like Willow until she found out was her daughter might be true but Carly also had zero use for Willow until she found out Nina was her mother. She pretty much ignored her or treated her like Wiley’s nanny and someone who only served to further their interests, like when Willow married Michael to help keep Nelle away from Wiley. It only shifted once she found out the truth. Then suddenly, she was having one on one scenes with Willow and acting like a surrogate mother.

I think it’s a pathological thing with her to care about someone more when there’s competition. Like how she was never around Wiley until suddenly when Wiley had another grandmother and then she was hovering 24/7. Or how she’s hardly around Donna but is constantly trying to spend time with Avery.  

Edited by ffwbe
  • Like 5
  • Applause 7
6 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Nina is so spot on that Willow could have had her transplant a year ago had Carly told the truth.  Brit was even alive then for testing too. Carly of course won't take responsibility and nobody but Nina is allowed to hold Carly accountable.  

Willow was not going to get transplant until after she had Amelia. She had to be convinced by Wylie to finally agree to giving birth early.

Like Charlie Brown, Lucy and that football, anytime that Willow thought that she was close to getting treated/saved from her cancer, it was always pulled away from her: going straight to stage 4 cancer when she was undergoing chemo treatments, her first donor who got health complications, Nina not being a match, the stems cells not being sufficient, the delay in Liesl being ready to donate and finally Liesl's kidnapping.

I never going to get back all that time that was wasted with Drew and Curtis trying to talk about memories that can't be reach. Ugh and dull.

8 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Carly saying Nina didn’t like Willow until she found out was her daughter might be true but Carly also has zero use for Willow until she found out Nina was her mother. She pretty much ignored her or treated her like Wiley’s nanny and someone who only served to further their interests, like when Willow married Michael to help keep Nelle away from Wiley. It only shifted once she found out the truth. Then suddenly, she was having one on one scenes with Willow and acting like a surrogate mother.

And honestly, while I am glad that Nina didn't defend herself, she just stated her main point of Carly's lies and playing God is what is costing Willow's life (which is another reason why she should be killed off) - Carly has no self awareness and it's just ... mindbogglingly stupid at this point. 

• Like 12
17 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

A lot of scenery chewing on the deck of the Haunted Star by Spencer. I found those scenes painful to watch. 

Same here.  For me those scenes went from “hmmm..he should probably dial it back a bit” to very uncomfortable really quickly.  It was a sharp contrast to Leisl’s scheming and seething contempt.

I was really puzzled by the purpose of Ned’s Business 101 soliloquy, but I guess it ends up connected to the the insider trading plot so is/was a buildup for that.  It will never not drive me crazy that ELQ is private whenever they need to vote on something or someone dies/disappears, but public whenever it’s convenient.  

Drew spent 90% of his screen time yesterday recapping.

The final scene was a real roller coaster for me: at first I thought, uh oh, Nina’s going to wreck her car or run someone over, then she recapped the last two days of Carly for me with “sanctimonious bitch,” and then promised to finally resurrect the insider trading plot.  I’m hoping the latter ultimately involves a ban on the involved parties serving as an executive officer or director of a public company (which as of yesterday ELQ is)….

Edited by mbluecpa
  • Like 7

As far as the deck scenes go NC is working it,maybe a bit too hard. But I find nuTrina not stepping up,as an adventurous couple they are falling flat. The storyline is dumb but at least Obrecht will feed them.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
41 minutes ago, mbluecpa said:

I was really puzzled by the purpose of Ned’s Business 101 soliloquy, but I guess it ends up connected to the the insider trading plot so is/was a buildup for that. 

And he'll probably get blamed when the schmucks are arrested. 

I'm hoping his marriage to Olivia is done when she inevitably takes the Carlys' side over her husband's.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
19 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

And he'll probably get blamed when the schmucks are arrested. 

I'm hoping his marriage to Olivia is done when she inevitably takes the Carlys' side over her husband's.

I’ve been hoping that for awhile but I doubt it’ll ever happen. The show is weirdly stuck on Olivia being the new matriarch and giving her moments explaining family history that she wasn’t around for. They’ve never justified why Olivia even took him back other than wanting a father for Leo because she doesn’t seem to even like him or the Qs most of the time. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
34 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I’ve been hoping that for awhile but I doubt it’ll ever happen. The show is weirdly stuck on Olivia being the new matriarch and giving her moments explaining family history that she wasn’t around for. They’ve never justified why Olivia even took him back other than wanting a father for Leo because she doesn’t seem to even like him or the Qs most of the time. 

There is nothing more annoying than hearing her talk about the Qs and badmouth them. Those Qs are so awful! But I guess they needed a place to park Olivia and since the Qs are the perpetual losers on this show . . .

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, mbluecpa said:

at first I thought, uh oh, Nina’s going to wreck her car or run someone over

I was hoping Nina would run over Carly, but the satisfaction would be so short-lived because it would make Nina even more of a villain than she already is. 

Does LiLoC have something else going on right now, or is the show just being cheap and not giving her airtime? Falling over itself to explain what's going on with Olivia just highlights that we haven't seen her in a while.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

She'll no doubt blame Ned because he won't fall on his sword and allow himself to be prosecuted for insider trading.

• LOL 7
21 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't mind the deathbed wedding

Didn't we just have a deathbed wedding with Chase?  Willow was even involved!  How often does this happen IRL?  Does anyone know someone who had a deathbed wedding?  I'm sure it happens, but twice in 2 years in the same town, with the same people??

• LOL 4
21 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Right now she's not on oxygen or morphine or anything that signifies end of life.

She’s not wearing makeup.  That’s a sign of certain death if I’ve ever seen one 😉 

2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

There is nothing more annoying than hearing her talk about the Qs and badmouth them.

It’s really out of character too since they portray Olivia as such an Italian stereotype.  Like that’s her husband.  I’m all about being ride or die for your friends but sorry her husband should come first.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

She’s not wearing makeup.  That’s a sign of certain death if I’ve ever seen one 😉

I am on my deathbed most days, in that case (one of the many benefits of working from home, along with checking this board whenever I want to😀)

Edited by MarciNJ
  • LOL 8

I would have looked like I was on my deathbed even in the beforetimes when I went to an office every day! But seriously, I can only suspend my disbelief so much on soaps, superspies, clones, aliens, the period of time in the mid-aughts when the entire cast was inexplicably orange, but I cannot believe that anyone’s only bucket list item would be to marry Michael. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
14 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

It’s really out of character too since they portray Olivia as such an Italian stereotype.  Like that’s her husband.  I’m all about being ride or die for your friends but sorry her husband should come first.

What I dislike about Olivia is that she insults the Qs in their own home - lady, if hate the family you married into so much find another house to live in. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 11

Ironically the only time I recall Olivia being team Ned was back when he was mayor and was in bed with a shady businessman who was ruining the town. The same time when every single person outside of the Quartermaines were against him, including long time friends. But she was also weirdly caught up in being the First Lady of Port Charles and telling people to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I was going to say I prefer Olivia with Robert, instead of Dianne.  But thinking about what a fishwife Olivia is, I think I prefer neither.

Robert can do better than either of them.

• Like 10
  • Applause 6
12 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I’m all about being ride or die for your friends but sorry her husband should come first.

i feel they are making them Alan/Monica. (they fight, etc all the time and later in life they realize they did love each other all along). the problem with that is that Olivia just sucks. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
Just now, Daisy said:

i feel they are making them Alan/Monica. (they fight, etc all the time and later in life they realize they did love each other all along). the problem with that is that Olivia just sucks. 

Olivia DOES suck you are right!  LOL  I can't stand the character. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
8 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Probably endo.

that's what Navarro said. that's good. nothing serious on top of Willow Cancer and Gregory's ALS, but something that makes conception difficult. (and a typical  woman problem that can use a bit more out there conversation). i can work with this. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Way to go Sonny. that is a great gift for Kristina. (he created a half way house that combined all of Kristina's interests).

Spencer and Trina are adorable. i love their scenes today

• Like 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, MarciNJ said:
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

I am on my deathbed most days, in that case (one of the many benefits of working from home)

I must be a walking corpse, then. Or maybe a even a zombie.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5

I know that the show is called 'General Hospital' but now Molly is sick too???? Between Anna, Victor, Gregory and now Molly, it's a city you don't want to visit.

Drew is incredibly superfluous to this storyline and the corkscrews they are using to put him into it are ridiculous. It makes more sense for Alexis to know about Venezuela but no, it has to be Carly's squeeze.

Spencer and Trina's scenes were sweet but really guys, when you know that someone could walk in on you at any time? I kept waiting for the door to open.

A Kristina sighting -- but only to prop Dex and Carly Jr. And Michael. I'd rather a Kristina story than any of those three.

Also how hypocritical of Michael to be taking down Sonny at the same time as he has Sonny attending his wedding. Is he going to kiss both of Sonny's cheeks godfather style?

Cody may be innocent but he sure is stupid talking to Sasha like that. Zzzzzzz

4 hours ago, mbluecpa said:

Same here.  For me those scenes went from “hmmm..he should probably dial it back a bit” to very uncomfortable really quickly.  It was a sharp contrast to Leisl’s scheming and seething contempt.

He's a talented guy and opefully NAC is smart enough to learn from KG.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
37 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Probably endo.

Oh wonderful.  Unfortunately I have lot of experience with fertility issues (not endo specifically). After seeing how cancer has been handled I can’t wait to see how they butcher this too. 

• Hugs 6

I feel like I was dropped into the show after missing a bunch of episodes, given all the random stories the show picked up today.

4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I know that the show is called 'General Hospital' but now Molly is sick too???? Between Anna, Victor, Gregory and now Molly, it's a city you don't want to visit.

At least gunfire hasn't broken out at public events for a while.

• Like 6
19 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Oh wonderful.  Unfortunately I have lot of experience with fertility issues (not endo specifically). After seeing how cancer has been handled I can’t wait to see how they butcher this too. 

I was diagnosed with endo when I was 25. Of course, it took the string of dismissive male doctors 2 years to figure out what was wrong with me because they were too busy explaining to me how I was wrong about where the pain was instead of listening.

Molly looked like she had just received a death sentence, though, which it isn't. And a laparoscopy is not the end of the world. Women who have had endometriosis can still have children. It's by no means the end of the road. Although I'm assuming that this whole thing with Molly will be bleak AF.

I'm sure they will botch this too because the writers suck really hard. 

Drew is useless. Him and Curtis, both. Those scenes were painful to get through. Curtis actor has this way of looking in the distance, like he is thinking what his next line is. And Drew is a Drewfus. Years ago, I would have been 100% onboard with more Drew and Curtis scenes because I loved their friendship. Now, I want them both to drop into the oubliettes where they can join a bunch of characters we barely see.

Dante and Kristina are the superior and better Corinthos children. Every time I see those two, I wonder how any writer worth their salt can write that Michael is the center of that family. He ain't. Move on.

I wish we saw more of Kristina. I liked the idea of the halfway house for at risk youth. I guess Dex might back out of Michael's dumb dumb plan to bring Sonny down. 

I find Sprina really boring. As much as I was rooting for them to get together, now that they are, they feel very meh to me. Also, don't have sex while you're prisoners. People, and by that I mean Victor and his goons, can walk in at any time.

Break out the champagne, everyone, it's a new day in PC! Huzzah!!!

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

So, Sprina was a happy surprise for me! I wasn’t expecting to see them because they weren’t on the previews so that was nice. Twitter already had all their scenes posted so I caught up on what I missed. 

I’m happy Trina was able to find new clothes to wear. I loved the Sprina scenes today. I think they have wonderful chemistry, and they make me smile!! I loved the flirting, the kissing, and the almost sex. Trina was like, “we could die tomorrow…..let’s go!” 🤣 It was a great Sprina day. It makes me laugh at Portia thinking she can stop that relationship from moving forward!! 

What’s the point of Dex’s guilty faces if he’s continuing with his plans?!? He knows Dante, Kristina, Donna, and Avery love the man. If he’s having second thoughts, just say that already. I hope this plot is done soon! 

Curtis/Drewfus got the mute from me. 

I don’t think many like them but I like Tolly! Endo sucks!! I felt more for Molly in that moment than for Willow in the entirety of Willow’s cancer story. I would love to see more Tolly and less Millow.

Sonny’s deluded and in a for a rude awakening. Maybe he’ll reject Michael after all this is revealed. I’d like to think Michael gets rejected by Sonny and Kristina, and that Carly and Dante get on him for his actions but who knows with this anti-climatic show. 

Edited by lala2
  • Like 3
  • Love 5

Of course Curtis makes finding Trina about him.

Laura has already heard the name Project Demeter. Why is she acting like she hasn't?

23 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Drew is incredibly superfluous to this storyline and the corkscrews they are using to put him into it are ridiculous. It makes more sense for Alexis to know about Venezuela but no, it has to be Carly's squeeze.

It shows how completely useless Drewfus is. Talk about lifting right out.

4 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I was diagnosed with endo when I was 25. Of course, it took the string of dismissive male doctors 2 years to figure out what was wrong with me because they were too busy explaining to me how I was wrong about where the pain was instead of listening.

I found out I had endometriosis when I had a couple of benign cysts removed—laparoscopically!—and they saw all the scar tissue. I'd had no real symptoms. Molly is lucky she has a doctor who is proactive. Even female gynos can be bad diagnosticians.

Brook Lynn, when everyone assumes you have an ulterior motive, it's because you usually do.

"You challenge me, Spencer." That's certainly one way for Trina to put it. And yeah, getting it on when someone can barge in any time is a bit weird. But maybe they have a discovery fantasy.

• LOL 3