Type keyword(s) to search

Emily and Sasha: Third Mom's a Charm

• Start Topic

Emily and Sasha are another couple who have actually gotten to know each other. Emily moved to Russia to teach English after graduating from college. While there, she met Sashia who was working as a fitness coach. She began training with him and teaching him English. Emily is now pregnant with Sasha’s third child and planning to bring Sasha to the U.S.

My initial impression of these two is very negative. Their entire relationship seems to be manipulated for the show, like that woman from Albuquerque who went to the UK to marry the violent ass who could not move here and likes to fight with people online.

From Starcasm: 

Emily and Sasha (real name Alexander) DO have a child together, but that may have happened prior to filming for 90 Day Fiance. Their son David Alexandrovich was born in Russia in November of 2018.

Wait, how was their baby born in Russia when Emily is the American half of this couple? That’s because Emily and Sasha’s relationship timeline is a bit unique for 90 Day Fiance.

Now 29-year-old Emily graduated from Idaho State University with a Bachelor’s degree in English Education in December of 2015. She packed up her bags and moved to Volgograd, Russia in mid-January of 2016. It appears as though she moved there for work, as she shared a video of her “coworkers” singing her happy birthday in February.

It’s unclear exactly when Emily and Sasha met, but her Facebook page indicates they began dating in June. The first photo of them together on their social media pages was posted on September 8, 2016. “Missing you already,” Emily captioned the Instagram image. “See you soon in #Moscow babe  #love”

That Starcasm link has more on the timeline, but I didn't want to post the entire article. Hopefully, if they are trashy it will be great show material as opposed to so fake it makes me angry just to have to see them like Caeser.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1

So it seems (if I paid proper attention) that they met in the gym. He actually looks better in the  clips of the show as opposed to the still photos they show of him. She really looks so much like his ex.  She- Emily- was about 39 weeks pregnant and was going to give birth over there. So I wonder how long ago their filming was.

• Love 1

Except for the multiple ex wives and extra children part, their story mirrors my own the closest. I moved to England to attend graduate school and met my husband there. We dated, lived together, and had a child before I returned to the US and applied for the K1 visa for him. Other than that, though, I think this couple may be our new Libby/Andrrrrei. I didn't dislike him in the brief moments that we were shown, but the "it will be different this time" mantra already has me side-eyeing. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Except for the multiple ex wives and extra children part, their story mirrors my own the closest. I moved to England to attend graduate school and met my husband there. We dated, lived together, and had a child before I returned to the US and applied for the K1 visa for him. Other than that, though, I think this couple may be our new Libby/Andrrrrei. I didn't dislike him in the brief moments that we were shown, but the "it will be different this time" mantra already has me side-eyeing. 

I’m not wild about her. I definitely had a negative reaction to her referring to the mothers of his first two children as “mistakes that he happened to marry.”

Also, he has two kids in Russia... so wouldn’t he want to stay in Russia to be near them instead of moving to the US with baby mama 3??? So he has no attachment at all to Kid 1 and Kid 2? That would give me pause more than the multiple marriages...

• Useful 2
  • Love 21
12 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I’m not wild about her. I definitely had a negative reaction to her referring to the mothers of his first two children as “mistakes that he happened to marry.”

Also, he has two kids in Russia... so wouldn’t he want to stay in Russia to be near them instead of moving to the US with baby mama 3??? So he has no attachment at all to Kid 1 and Kid 2? That would give me pause more than the multiple marriages...

Yeah, I'd see all kinds of red flags with this, but of course Emily won't because she's "different." The way he treats and talks about his ex wives? She should pay attention because that's the way he's going to be treating her in a few years. 

• Love 10
On 11/3/2019 at 4:33 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Shasta already has 2 ex-wives and now three kids. Seems he likes to cheat on his wives when he tires of them. Good luck.

What I found interesting is that a) he only has one kid with each ex-wife and b) if the pictures are any indication he left each wife when the child was young. 

This makes me think that Sasha may be one of those guys who gets upset with the baby gets more attention than him and his muscles, so he wants to move on when the child is young and the center of his wife's universe.  

Good luck Emily!

• Useful 6
  • Love 4

This makes me think that Sasha may be one of those guys who gets upset with the baby gets more attention than him and his muscles, so he wants to move on when the child is young and the center of his wife's universe.  

Or he loses interest when the wife is pregnant (and he finds her less attractive) so he cheats...

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Yeah, what kind of man is willing to abandon his two children to move to another country?  Does Emily really think he will treat her or their child any differently?   

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Yeah, what kind of man is willing to abandon his two children to move to another country?  Does Emily really think he will treat her or their child any differently?   

She probably doesn't know how to ask for "birth control" or "condom" in Russian and this was all just a happy accident. *

*- the responsibility for birth control is also on a guy, but as we've seen, Sasha doesn't mind making babies and then taking off scot free. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bryce Lynch said:

"The best indicator of future behavior is relevant past behavior." 

---- Dr. Phil McGraw

• Love 12

There has been quite a bit of drama and TLC-be-frauding about these two and I'm trying to clear out my open tabs but my vision isn't great at the moment and I'm probably going to post some things with no context just to get it down.

It was really clear to me that they were going to be liars and frauds lying and frauding for airtime, I can deal with that if it is at least good television. The jury's still out on that.

For starters, I do not believe she lived in Russia for three years and couldn't order tea, and guess what? I was right about that... (I really hate linking to this guy. If you're reading, seriously you and your boyfriend need to get help soon. You are well on your way to death, and I say that as someone who is disgusted by the fake shit you posted for Ashley and Larissa.)

Emily's sister had posted some information about their grandparents being from Ukraine(? I think) but I've lost that gram. Instead, we have to turn to Soapdirt where they compiled the evidence that Emily was trying to meet family in Russia after she knew she was heading to Russia for work.

Emily is pro-vaccinations. It's pretty pathetic that I am so happy to hear this I'm willing to give her some extra benefit of the doubt about their frauding. It's like the bare minimum of a parenting decision that shouldn't even be a thought yet here I and others are cheering her decision.

This baby has some pretty adorable facial expressions, as seen on Emily's Instagram. 

• Love 4
On 11/11/2019 at 4:14 AM, antfitz said:

This guy needs to keep it in his pants.  3 baby mamas .

Why?  He just keeps making babies, divorcing their mothers and moving onto the next victim wife.  

It doesn't seem as though there have been any repercussions for his behavior.  He takes his kid out every once in a while for a toy and his baby momma begs him to stay in Russia.  

Does he pay child support?  It seems doubtful and if he makes for the US I highly doubt he will continue any contact or support.  

Dummies like Emily will fall for his nonsense story of how he left two wives with young children but it's not his fault and fling herself at him.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Does he pay child support?  It seems doubtful and if he makes for the US I highly doubt he will continue any contact or support.  

I saw on a Russian Bride special years ago that Russia has no alimony or child support* so if a woman leaves with one or two kids she is on her own with no support so he is free to become the Future the Rapper of Russia.

*= why so many women with a kid want to come to the US - support and education for their child.

On 11/11/2019 at 6:14 AM, antfitz said:

This guy needs to keep it in his pants.  3 baby mamas .

At such a young age!!!  I am not a fan of the "3 for 3" club but it is one thing if they are spread out a little.  Emily is a fool for thinking son #1 has any chance of coming to the USA.  But then again.....

I wonder how long she signed on to teach.  If it was that cold and lonely, one would think she would fulfill her year long contract and leave.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I saw on a Russian Bride special years ago that Russia has no alimony or child support* so if a woman leaves with one or two kids she is on her own with no support so he is free to become the Future the Rapper of Russia.

*= why so many women with a kid want to come to the US - support and education for their child.

At such a young age!!!  I am not a fan of the "3 for 3" club but it is one thing if they are spread out a little.  Emily is a fool for thinking son #1 has any chance of coming to the USA.  But then again.....

I wonder how long she signed on to teach.  If it was that cold and lonely, one would think she would fulfill her year long contract and leave.

So, what's the over/under for Sasha's lifetime baby mamas?  I'm thinking 4.5.   

54 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

He's starting to remind me of John Stamos' character in that SVU episode. The one where he's a serial impregnantor? (Or whatever they call it). 

I think the term is Super Spermonator.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

He's starting to remind me of John Stamos' character in that SVU episode. The one where he's a serial impregnantor? (Or whatever they call it). 

I remember that episode!  Stamos was looking tasty as always!

So, what's the over/under for Sasha's lifetime baby mamas?  I'm thinking 4.5.   

I think the term is Super Spermonator.   

Like 4 kids and he has another woman pregnant?  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Emily doesn't give a hot shit if that kid comes to the US or not.  She has to know how bad it looks for Sasha to basically abandon his kids so she realized that she had to make some noise about Sasha's child coming to the US so he doesn't look like as much of a deadbeat as he is. 

And frankly, I doubt Emily will stay married long enough for it to matter.  Give it a few years and Sasha will meet a "gym friend" in the United States who is just as enthralled with Sasha as he is with himself. 

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I think that dude is like Bon Jovi-he seems to actually get better looking with age. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

No lie:  We watched that episoode on Hulu tonight!!!  I love John Stamos.....sigh....

• Love 3
18 hours ago, RealReality said:

The over/under is a betting line.  So, if it was at 4.5, and he ends up with 5 baby mamas and you bet the over you win, but if you bet the under you lose.  The .5 is to prevent ties.  

• Useful 1

The over/under is a betting line.  So, if it was at 4.5, and he ends up with 5 baby mamas and you bet the over you win, but if you bet the under you lose.  The .5 is to prevent ties.  

Hmmm, so he already has three.  I'd have to bet there were two more kids out there to win on the over, right?

That's a tough one.

1 hour ago, NannyBails said:

If he doesn't have to pay child support, I could easily see 8 or 10.

That's a lot of baby mamas.  I could see that many total babies, but he might break the pattern and have more than one baby per mama.    

If he gets the green card and stays in the US, the free ride on child support would end.  I suppose he could always go back to Russia, to avoid paying, though.  

16 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Hmmm, so he already has three.  I'd have to bet there were two more kids out there to win on the over, right?

That's a tough one.

Two more baby mamas.  Additional kids with Emily, Masha or wife #2 wouldn't count.  

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

That's a lot of baby mamas.  I could see that many total babies, but he might break the pattern and have more than one baby per mama.    

Two more baby mamas.  Additional kids with Emily, Masha or wife #2 wouldn't count.  

He could wriggle out of child support in the US if he stays broke and jobless and lives off a wealthy girlfriend.  

Hmmmm, so two additional baby momma's to win on the over?  Right now, I'd take the under because I think the first wife would have brought it up to Emily/producers just as a hail Mary to see if it would make a difference. 

Edited by RealReality

Emily posted a slideshow of the baby right after birth and throws in a defense of Sasha:

several slides:

Second wife answered a few questions for an Instagrammer, absolutely not defending Sasha:

2 slides

Hope this auto adds since it didn't link before I hit post

Yay!! Auto merge. Not that I will admit screwing up my links or anything

• Love 5

I'm having trouble with my hearing at the moment, so I haven't listened, but apparently Emily was taking a bunch of heat for the last episode and she's blaming her reactions during the show on postpartum anxiety and depression.

Three slides

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

A few instagram posts.

First up is a photo of Sasha's dad's fart ninja shirt for posterity. 

A comment from Emily about the hate she was receiving over the car seat on the way to the airport

And Emily posted a few photos of David. Three slides

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

David is so full of expression. Her whole IG account has photos of him making faces, but this video shows such a happy little boy that needs to be squeezed and hugged. It's a good thing I'm so old that I've lost most of my aigs, or I might decide I need a baby RIGHT NOW, like Natalie and Witch Doctor. 

I scrolled through her IG but don't see what her job is

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, Christina said:

David is so full of expression. Her whole IG account has photos of him making faces, but this video shows such a happy little boy that needs to be squeezed and hugged. It's a good thing I'm so old that I've lost most of my aigs, or I might decide I need a baby RIGHT NOW, like Natalie and Witch Doctor. 

I scrolled through her IG but don't see what her job is

Santa’s elf at the mall?

• Love 2

LOL, she worked 10 hours and her transmission went out and I bet Sasha was busy at the gym.  

Or maybe not....I can't tell if those are Sasha's hands ...he seems like a hairy guy but maybe his hands are smooth?

Edited by RealReality

I couldn't help but take notice when Sasha's father said to him at the airport, “We want you to live a good normal life. Not like we do here.” I wasn't expecting anything like that. I don't actually even know what I want to say about it, except that it's sad.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I couldn't help but take notice when Sasha's father said to him at the airport, “We want you to live a good normal life. Not like we do here.” I wasn't expecting anything like that. I don't actually even know what I want to say about it, except that it's sad.

Good observation.  I'm not sure if they are embarrassed by his past behavior, but maybe even the fart ninja can feel shame. 

• LOL 3

Just as everyone realized while watching, the food Sasha threw out was a staged scene. 

I'm not going to post them here, but Sasha's Instagram Account has photos of his kids and they look just like him. I think he is a very unattractive man but it's the muscles mostly, so hopefully, if his sons don't do the steroid/body building route, they will remain handsome little men.

• Love 4
On 12/4/2019 at 2:41 AM, RealReality said:

She can full stop at "I know I put myself out there."

Yeah, it’s less PPD and more PCOBD. (Poor Choice of Baby Daddy) that she’s suffering from. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 12/30/2019 at 2:18 AM, Christina said:

Just as everyone realized while watching, the food Sasha threw out was a staged scene. 

I'm not going to post them here, but Sasha's Instagram Account has photos of his kids and they look just like him. I think he is a very unattractive man but it's the muscles mostly, so hopefully, if his sons don't do the steroid/body building route, they will remain handsome little men.

Do none of these folk have any spine at all? Why would you participate in a scene that makes you look like a jerk? The few bucks they supposedly earn can’t be worth selling their dignity.  I doubt TLC is going to sue a couple for refusing to be made to look like jackasses, not when there are reality show gold like Darcy, Stacey, Nicole, Angela, Laura, Corey, Evelin, Tim and so many other real jackasses out there.

ETA:

And if it was set up by producers, I hope Betsey retrieved some of the tastiest, I saw some of my favs In there. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, iwasish said:

Do none of these folk have any spine at all? Why would you participate in a scene that makes you look like a jerk? The few bucks they supposedly earn can’t be worth selling their dignity.  I doubt TLC is going to sue a couple for refusing to be made to look like jackasses, not when there are reality show gold like Darcy, Stacey, Nicole, Angela, Laura, Corey, Evelin, Tim and so many other real jackasses out there.

I don't see how TLC could even sue.  People are just thirsty to be on TV. 

On 11/3/2019 at 6:33 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Shasta already has 2 ex-wives and now three kids. Seems he likes to cheat on his wives when he tires of them. Good luck.

She may have an education,  up but she's an idiot.

4 hours ago, Christina said:

Emily goes on a rant defending Sasha; claims he is not a serial impregnater.

Famous last words.  She deserves all the pain and misery this fool is going to rain down on her.  And I hope she is around to hear the next woman call her crazy, enraged and blame her for wanting a kid that Sasha abandons.  Her karma will be sweet.  

• Love 4