Type keyword(s) to search

Emily and Sasha: Third Mom's a Charm

• Start Topic

On 12/31/2019 at 11:12 PM, iwasish said:

Do none of these folk have any spine at all? Why would you participate in a scene that makes you look like a jerk? The few bucks they supposedly earn can’t be worth selling their dignity.  I doubt TLC is going to sue a couple for refusing to be made to look like jackasses, not when there are reality show gold like Darcy, Stacey, Nicole, Angela, Laura, Corey, Evelin, Tim and so many other real jackasses out there.

A chance to get more TLC time on spin offs (i.e pilow talk or happily ever after), cameo photo opportunities, non reality tv paying gigs, and a chance to become IG influencers!?!  They must feel that they are playing a character of themselves to be ok with selling their dignity.

• Love 1
On 1/7/2020 at 12:22 PM, greekmom said:

A chance to get more TLC time on spin offs (i.e pilow talk or happily ever after), cameo photo opportunities, non reality tv paying gigs, and a chance to become IG influencers!?!  They must feel that they are playing a character of themselves to be ok with selling their dignity.

Fine, then don’t bitch when it backfires and blame TLC. I don’t intend to buy soaps or honey, no matter how tasty or cute the packaging, from a woman who even for a moment considers denying the existence of her three children, in order to marry a spineless beekeeper who at 40, is still under the thumb of his parents. 

• Love 5
On 1/1/2020 at 2:52 PM, antfitz said:

She may have an education,  up but she's an idiot.

She may have an education but in Oregon (wasn't she from there?) she does not have a teaching license, not one that I could find.  Lots of TOEFL teachers are not licensed teachers.  Lots of TOEFL teachers abroad are not licensed.  So is she a teacher of the English language to others?  Yes.  Can she come back to the US and get a job as a teacher of kids grade K through 6? Doubtful.  I am not 100% sure you need a four year degree to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) but feel free to correct me.  I think David Poor was a TOEFL teacher and I highly doubt he was a college graduate.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
10 hours ago, iwasish said:

Fine, then don’t bitch when it backfires and blame TLC. I don’t intend to buy soaps or honey, no matter how tasty or cute the packaging, from a woman who even for a moment considers denying the existence of her three children, in order to marry a spineless beekeeper who at 40, is still under the thumb of his parents. 

ITA and think this is well said.  

I'm absolutely flummoxed by participants who think this show is going to boost/launch their business.  Has anyone from this franchise launched a successful business from their appearance on the show?  Has it ever significantly bolstered an existing business?  

People from this franchise have tried to sell everything from pashminas to calendars to shoes to clothing.  Darcy's clothing line is defunct, so her multiple appearances on the show didn't help her existing business at all.  

Participants should realize that the best financial boost they will get are those associated with their 15 minutes of fame.  Getting paid to do "meet and greets" doing the Cameo thing, hocking diet tea on social media.  

In the case of Anna and Tania their best bet is to try to attend local farmers markets and fairs and hope for curious lookyloos they can convert to sales.*

Anna may see a slight uptick in sales based on her show appearance, but that may be eclipsed by the number of regular customers she loses because they are so turned off by her behavior on the show. 

And those additional sales of honey are probably not enough to allow her to do beekeeping full time.  Therefore she now has to worry about people at her real job also bring completely turned off by her behavior.

So - in short - is a maybe slight and temporary uptick in sales worth the downside of potentially losing regular customers and having people at your real job know how horrible a person you are?  

*although after the comment about tanias armpit hair in the soap I might not buy her soap but would pay her for a picture like they do with that guy who dresses up like Elmo on Hollywood and highland.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She may have an education but in Oregon (wasn't she from there?) she does not have a teaching license, not one that I could find.  Lots of TOEFL teachers are not licensed teachers.  Lots of TOEFL teachers abroad are not licensed.  So is she a teacher of the English language to others?  Yes.  Can she come back to the US and get a job as a teacher of kids grade K through 6? Doubtful.  I am not 100% sure you need a four year degree to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) but feel free to correct me.  I think Davis Poor was a TOEFL teacher and I highly doubt he was a college graduate.

I think that David is actually a college graduate. You have to have a bachelor's to apply to become TOEFL certified. He speaks intelligently; just not so smart at life.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, politichick said:

I think that David is actually a college graduate. You have to have a bachelor's to apply to become TOEFL certified. He speaks intelligently; just not so smart at life.

Thank you  - I did not know.  Maybe I am assuming Emily is TOEFL certified?  Again, I care because.........why?

Emily posted some wedding photos, and someone pointed out it wasn't the same dress she tried on. I don't know how they noticed, but Emily said she bought it off the rack at Macy;s.

She is thanking sponsors for gifts now, too. It doesn't say ad, though.

• Love 1

Emily posted family photos now that she can say she's married, and people felt the need to tell her she's stupid for marrying Sasha in the comments. Emily mentions in the comments that they finished filming in July 2019 and have been together three and a half years to date.

Four slides

And her response to the moron comment

Other comments from the first IG

mrsq805 - How are his other kids doing? 🤔🤔🤔👦🏻🧒🏻👦🏻

emily.larina - they’re great!

mrsq805 - would you ever leave your kids behind to start a new “family” in another country?

emily.larina - if I was in a situation where the average salary was 25,000 rubles a month and not a ton of opportunity for career growth without the right connections, I would try to do what was best to provide for them. Many immigrants have come here first to America and have set up lives, sent money home, and brought family over later. I wouldn’t call them deadbeats. So hushh

mrsq805 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗿. 👌

emily.larina - good thing I know everything about his past 👋

mrsq805 - so he started 2 different families and left them? Maybe the 1st time around I would say he didn’t know better. You CAN find a dude like that anywhere. Plus he seams to have the hots for EVERYBODY anyways 🤔 𝐈𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧’𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐨?? #icanchangehim #cheapsperm 😩🤣 #bestofluckwiththat 🍀

emily.larina - that’s the 90 day fiancé version. They don’t show even half of the full story. Maybe you should stop believing everything you see on tv, bro

mrsq805 - Kids need more than money. They need a their father. Maybe if you become a SINGLE MOM you will see that. Take a seat momma you are just getting started in this mother hood thing💅🏻

many immigrants don’t leave their kid(s). Imagine your dad having three different families? They aren’t going to miss out on much since he’s so self centered. How is he always at the gym and looks so scrawny?? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I wished he hyped you up cause you’re really pretty.

you sold out not me ✌🏻

emily.larina - you have no understanding of what life, custody, divorce is like there. So why don’t you sit down? We’ll be back to Russia. My son is Russian too. Really, I just wanted him to go to the schools in OR. We’ll be back to see Sasha’s and my son’s family as much as we can. But if all you want to do is hate, there are several other pages where you can do that.

emily.larina - my stepmom is my dad’s third marriage. They’ve been married 15+ years. I couldn’t imagine life without my half sister

mrsq805 - I honestly wish you the best. I wish you listened to your beautiful sis. I know we tend to be blinded when we fall in love. I hope he proves us wrong. Best wishes.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, iwasish said:

How long did he last with the other two wives?

He has more opportunity here in the USA, so he may stick with Emily a bit longer.  And I’m sure she’s keeping him in kale and avocado. 

Sasha is a needy child.  Once Emily doesn't pay him enough attention, asks him to do more or doesn't fawn enough over his muscles, he will be on the hunt. 

He may be in the gym right now telling a current crop of new Emilys that his wife is "crazy"

I'll eat a plate of drascilla diaper eggs if everything is as rosy as she paints it out to be. 

And if she has a bomb new job with amazing benefits she should stay off social media.  Someone in HR should know this. 

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Does anyone else think that there is something going on between Sasha and Betsy? She acts downright coquettish with him. I don't think they're having an affair, but definitely a flirtation. On Betsy's part anyway. But I don't think he'd go there unless she lost a lot of weight. I actually thought he was going for her mom in the beginning. He's a weird guy.

• Love 4
On 2/9/2020 at 7:35 PM, Teri313 said:

Does anyone else think that there is something going on between Sasha and Betsy? She acts downright coquettish with him. I don't think they're having an affair, but definitely a flirtation. On Betsy's part anyway. But I don't think he'd go there unless she lost a lot of weight. I actually thought he was going for her mom in the beginning. He's a weird guy.

Betsy loathes Sasha. She's been trying to be as critical as possible as shadily as she can. She's also trying to push him out stealthily. She's not trying to come for him directly because she knows that will just make Emily dig in deeper. She's been superficially nice to Sasha while provoking Sasha to be the asshole she believes him to be in front of Emily and the cameras. Look how Emily reacts when strangers point out Sasha's terrible history. Betsey is trying to covertly provoke him into showing his ass.

Sasha was noticeably nicer to their thinner mother.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Betsy loathes Sasha. She's been trying to be as critical as possible as shadily as she can. She's also trying to push him out stealthily. She's not trying to come for him directly because she knows that will just make Emily dig in deeper. She's been superficially nice to Sasha while provoking Sasha to be the asshole she believes him to be in front of Emily and the cameras. Look how Emily reacts when strangers point out Sasha's terrible history. Betsey is trying to covertly provoke him into showing his ass.

Sasha was noticeably nicer to their thinner mother.

I know that's what she says, but the way she looks at and speaks to him gives off a vibe of flirtation - IMO. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I know that's what she says, but the way she looks at and speaks to him gives off a vibe of flirtation - IMO. 

I don't think it's impossible.  It's probably very hard for Sasha to accept that there might be a woman alive who isn't drooling over his muscles.  Betsy may secretly like assholes.  Remember Tom lykeis?  He had men out there in the world who swore that they attracted tons of women by using toms timeless technique of being a critical and gaslighting asshole.  

I haven't seen it, but it's possible. 

• Love 1

I'm taking this post to mean she is done with filming, at least for the near future. They'll probably do a What Now? because no one wants to give up that easy money. She answers a question about whether they would do Pillow Talk by saying she would be boring because she couldn't snark on people but Sasha would be funny.

In the comments, she further says that Sasha has applied for a work permit while waiting for his Adjustment of Status to go through and until he receives it, he is staying home with their son. She gets into an argument with someone about working freelance before receiving the work permit saying he can't do that and the other person said he could, then says she knows all his personal training clients. I think several comments got deleted.

Anyway, they are done filming.

With this likely being the last time we ever see anything from her, I thought I would add the post about naming David, just because

10 hours ago, Christina said:

I'm taking this post to mean she is done with filming, at least for the near future. They'll probably do a What Now? because no one wants to give up that easy money. She answers a question about whether they would do Pillow Talk by saying she would be boring because she couldn't snark on people but Sasha would be funny.

In the comments, she further says that Sasha has applied for a work permit while waiting for his Adjustment of Status to go through and until he receives it, he is staying home with their son. She gets into an argument with someone about working freelance before receiving the work permit saying he can't do that and the other person said he could, then says she knows all his personal training clients. I think several comments got deleted.

Anyway, they are done filming.

With this likely being the last time we ever see anything from her, I thought I would add the post about naming David, just because

She looks pretty in those photos, if a little deer in the headlights in the first one.

7 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

That's his "I can't believe Dad isn't cheating on Mom yet!" face.

Or his "I can't believe Mom hasn't caught Dad in the act" face.  Good thing he can't talk yet about what he sees while Mom is at work.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Last week, Emily posted she was working from home and had the flu, but it was just the flu not Covid-19. Then she posted a few cute video clips where she said she was going to have to have a meeting with her quarantine co-worker, David, and showed him messing with the computer and babbling while she was trying to work.  

A few days ago she posted that Sasha was really ill, and has now said that they tested him for the coronavirus. I wish I could find the cute David clips, but do not see them anywhere.

• Love 1

The FraudedbyTLC Instagram account had invited Sasha to be on it's podcast, called The Fraudcast. He had to back out because he was ill, and they discussed it by direct message. At some point, Katrina, the creator of the IG account sent a message about the size of his penis. This screencap comes from Emily, with her comments typed over it, and was captured by a Redditor:

3omg2puhjru41.jpg

Katrina and The Fraudcast then had a joint podcast with The 90 Day Gays podcasters, where according to John Yates, she admitted to asking him for a dick pick. This is what he wrote, but since his account is private, I can't see it to link:

BUSTED! That’s Katrina from the Fraudcast admitting she was trying to get a dick pic from Sasha! As Darcey would say - YOU LIAR! HOW👏IS👏THIS👏OK👏? You’re in a long term relationship and you’re trying to get a dick pic from a happily married man with a baby so you’d have material for your BS podcast! I’d love to see her posse defend this now. She said last night on her live that since he hopped on her lives from time to time it was fair game and it was taken out of context. 

Another comment from someone else addressing Katrina saying she wasn't trying to solicit a dickpick:

“I was trying to get a dick pic from Sasha, but he wouldn’t play” ~28:48 on 90 Day Gays part 1 crossover episode released 4/24

Katrina responded with the following, which Emily has apparently addressed and suggested she was being dishonest with how it played out, but I don't know where that took place to find it, read it and link it.

Edited by Christina
(edited)

Just finished this series, watched the Tell All’s last night. When I’m not busy plotting what I’m going to do to Syringe’s horrible beast of a wife, I concoct long commentary that I want to say to Betsy.

Shes a monster. Her hatred of Sasha is disgusting. She comes to the Tell all to take Green Card Shots and prepares cute little quips like “where did you get your degree in Nutrition, Google?” or, “you are confusing weight with health.” She bullies him with her ability to verbally joust in English. I’d like to see how glib she is fighting in a second language.

Her cute little comments are excuses made by someone who hates the fat person she sees in the mirror. And the junk food that was supposedly set up by Production? Don’t tell me that’s not what she prefers. She hates the guy and uses “fat shaming” her sister as an excuse to be a litttle troll. Oh, and PS, I’m guessing he actually did acquire enough knowledge about nutrition while becoming a personal trainer and building that body of his... quite a bit more than Betsy Burrito knows, I imagine.

Emily seems seriously unhappy with her post-baby body. It happens. Looking at her skinny self pre- baby, not a shock. He is not shaming her, he is trying to help her. I’ll bet lots of women who want to shape up after a kid would love to have a real Personal Trainer to help.

Edited by SG11
  • Love 4