Type keyword(s) to search

Heather Dubrow:"Let Them Eat Cake, But Don't Touch My Bow."

• Start Topic

I just LOVE how Bravo ties in earlier seasons to what’s going on now. Today we’re being treated to Heather’s star turn in “Hot In Cleveland,” which I’m sure she sees as a true highlight of her acting career….on second thought, it was.

Double LOLs for Slade and Gretchen, showing up late to the taping and not paying attention, pissing off Terry, IIRC.

• Like 2

I believe that Emily corrected herself and said that Heather talked about it in front of production and that’s why it was her fault.  Although I’m not sure why the rest of the cast deciding to run with it and discussing it ad nauseum, has no culpability.

• Like 4

I don't think that the rest of the cast has no culpability. Of course they do. It was Heather who was claiming to be innocent. What I said all along is that Heather keeping her hands clean discussed what she knew about Shannon and John with at east two cast mates that she knows would blab it. She got others to do her dirty work and that is typical Heather. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

I don't think that the rest of the cast has no culpability. Of course they do. It was Heather who was claiming to be innocent. What I said all along is that Heather keeping her hands clean discussed what she knew about Shannon and John with at east two cast mates that she knows would blab it. She got others to do her dirty work and that is typical Heather. 

And @Pattycake2

Emily said last week on Watch What Happens Live that Heather told production about the problems in Shannon's relationship, that's why Shannon considers her responsible. I don't doubt production wanted everybody to discuss it on the show. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1

From Heather’s Insta. Honestly, if you’re that damn unhappy, Heather, LEAVE. The quote she’s talking about is, “Anybody who easily believes lies about you without hearing your side of the story was already looking for a way to be against you.” And of course all the replies tell her how great she is, which was probably why she posted this to begin with.

IMG_0047.thumb.jpeg.e8bd5a75e4a07b511af75505a318e77f.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Terry and Heather had dinner at Craig's in L.A., where paparazzi always hang out.  They paused on the sidewalk, thinking they were going to be photographed.  They weren't.  Then some of the photographers said she was Heather McDonald, so they followed them across the street to take her picture.

• LOL 20
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Terry and Heather had dinner at Craig's in L.A., where paparazzi always hang out.  They paused on the sidewalk, thinking they were going to be photographed.  They weren't.  Then some of the photographers said she was Heather McDonald, so they followed them across the street to take her picture.

That’s so sad.

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I half hoped they would have struck that pose they did in Disneyland, Terry standing behind her, arms around her, both of the looking in the distance whistfully...

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

Oh man, second hand embarrassment galore!  The exit pause expecting to be photographed. A few steps and then pause again because surely the paps will realize who they are. Then when no pics, Terry puts on his glasses to feign that they paused so he could check his phone. Pause at the curb with dramatic pointing and………still no photos taken. The topper on the sundae of shame, “Hey, it’s Heather McDonald!” 
I’d fall over laughing except it is seriously all so cringe. Haven’t cringed this much since Simon and Alex went to the Met Gala and then perused the papers the next day for a shot of themselves. Spoiler alert: there weren’t any. 

Edited by Juneau Gal
  • Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

I never thought I'd feel bad for the paparazzi, but they probably have to deal with a lot of useless Z-list fame-whoring idiots like Madame Puppet and Miss Terry thirstily and pitifully trying to get photographed. 🤣 SO deliciously EMBARRASSING!  🤣🤦‍♀️

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

Pause at the curb with dramatic pointing and………still no photos taken. The topper on the sundae of shame, “Hey, it’s Heather McDonald!” 

I'm thinking that might be because Terry maybe yelled out, "Heather!"  *snort*.

Poor Heather McDonald.  😳

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • LOL 10

Heather is going to love being in LA. There are no paparazzi in Orange County, as we were told already.

What happened to Heather taking her husband's last name, and leaving the name (and life) she used as an actress behind? It was only a story line? She now wants to move to LA, and restart her career.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Again, Shannon is angry at Heather because she told production about Shannon's relationship problems with John (on top of telling some of the women), after Shannon confided to her. Emily said so on a recent Watch What Happens Live. Production decided to highlight the problems on the show. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
On 9/22/2023 at 6:32 PM, Juneau Gal said:

Oh man, second hand embarrassment galore!  The exit pause expecting to be photographed. A few steps and then pause again because surely the paps will realize who they are. Then when no pics, Terry puts on his glasses to feign that they paused so he could check his phone. Pause at the curb with dramatic pointing and………still no photos taken. The topper on the sundae of shame, “Hey, it’s Heather McDonald!” 
I’d fall over laughing except it is seriously all so cringe. Haven’t cringed this much since Simon and Alex went to the Met Gala and then perused the papers the next day for a shot of themselves. Spoiler alert: there weren’t any. 

I thought Simon and Alex found one and got super excited about seeing Alex's arm in the background of one of them?

• LOL 3
8 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I thought Simon and Alex found one and got super excited about seeing Alex's arm in the background of one of them?

I believe you are correct. The background arm; somehow even more pathetic than no photo at all. 🤣

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Heather would not dare promote someone else’s product. But if this catches on, look for Consult Beaute to come up with its own line of home items. 

It would be SO like Fancy Pants to personally create a unique scent for each of their homes, to be wafted throughout via the HVAC systems.

have you seen? then new commercial? for the scent thing? with the woman from the bath rehab ad? that talks in upspeak? She does one too. And is just as annoying as in the other commercial

• LOL 7
23 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

The Dubrows spent Christmas at their new, Beverly Hills house. The Hollywood theme was inspired by the house which was owned by a legendary Hollywood producer (Dino de Laurentis). 

Screenshot_20231228_082050_Instagram.jpg

So happy for them. Did she give a tour?

Snark aside, she looks healthier in that picture.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

So happy for them. Did she give a tour?

Snark aside, she looks healthier in that picture.

She gave a mini tour of the living area to show the holiday decorations. 

• Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Heather is starting to give me Morticia Adams vibes. 

She has really long hair after she had shoulder length hair (which looked good) for many years. And it's too dark.

He looks ridiculous.

• Like 7

So Heather is SO PROUD that they dined in a restaurant that doesn't allow photos and how they are just "living in the moment" and it's "the best!!!"  but then immediately takes a selfie and posts it, lol.   I can imagine she spent most of the un-photographed evening itching to take some pics and post them. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Is Heather wearing real fur in an IG reel about her birthday weekend celebration?

Also, this is a photo of Terry just before the couple joined the show. Heather posted it on her IG for a wedding anniversary, or one of Terry's birthdays. He already has gray hair which looks fine, but one can see that his face looks different now.

Screenshot_20240108_220102_Instagram.jpg

On 1/6/2024 at 4:17 PM, la patineuse said:

She probably sold the decorations on her network. Why does she celebrate Christmas if she is Jewish?

She always decorated her houses with specific Christmas themes every year. I guess because some Jewish people do it without considering Christmas a religious celebration, if this makes sense? 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

I like Heather. She can bring some petty drama but isn't mean. She's actually a wife and mom and has lots of money too, so she fits the original concept of the franchise. She is beautiful without looking plastic, despite being married to a plastic surgeon. She also has more class than a lot of the other ladies. 

• Like 5