Type keyword(s) to search

Heather Dubrow:"Let Them Eat Cake, But Don't Touch My Bow."

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, realityplease said:

Selling Sunset realtor Heather El Moussa handled the sale for the Dubrows & wrote in her press release that it's a 2 bedroom, 4.5 bath: cost $14 million.  (El Moussa's press release is shown on Reality Blurb.)  Likely one of, if not highest, condo sales price in L.A. this year.   

2 bedrooms - or 3 - doesn't matter.  4.5 baths - or 5 - who cares.  $14 million for a high-rise condo in earthquake country, with cross-streets at near-gridlock at rush hour (which is most of the time), in a city whose real estate prices are starting to go into decline, & in a city where condos are not as marketable as in other cities like NY (except for the nearly dead or as a second pied-a-terre for out-of-staters or foreign money.)   Still dumb.  

And Heather's real estate agents for the condo, and the house in Newport Beach are on real estate shows, so I don't doubt we will see the properties on their perspective shows. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 11/10/2022 at 12:27 AM, ZettaK said:

Spoiler.

Screenshot_20221109-202024_Instagram.jpg

It wouldn’t be a Housewives reunion without a major argument followed by unfollows, now would it? I imagine they’ve had a turf war going all season, what with Tamra coming back.

Something looks off about Tamra in this pic. The hair? The makeup job? The neck? Her looking her age?

• Love 3
On 11/11/2022 at 1:00 PM, RoseAllDay said:

It wouldn’t be a Housewives reunion without a major argument followed by unfollows, now would it? I imagine they’ve had a turf war going all season, what with Tamra coming back.

Something looks off about Tamra in this pic. The hair? The makeup job? The neck? Her looking her age?

They pretended to be friendly on the recent BravoCon.

Tamra is 55, spent all her life in the sun, and she is very thin for some years which is not the best thing for one's face- it's better to be a few pounds heavier. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

They pretended to be friendly on the recent BravoCon.

Tamra is 55, spent all her life in the sun, and she is very thin for some years which is not the best thing for one's face- it's better to be a few pounds heavier. 

It’s also a case of Botox not being able to outwit nature. She just looks haggard in that screenshot.

• Love 4
On 11/13/2022 at 3:02 AM, RoseAllDay said:

It’s also a case of Botox not being able to outwit nature. She just looks haggard in that screenshot.

She also had a lower face lift a few years ago.

• Like 2
On 10/29/2022 at 9:50 AM, Starlight925 said:

Yeah, I'm not buying that someone just "happened" to have $55 million to buy the home, and another Bravolebrity just "happened" to close the sale.

I can only assume the sale will be covered on one of Bravo's candid reality real estate shows. 🙄

On 11/10/2022 at 12:27 AM, ZettaK said:

Spoiler.

Screenshot_20221109-202024_Instagram.jpg

Doesn't that happen at every RHoOC reunion show? 🤔

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 12/7/2022 at 11:37 AM, Gharlane said:

I can only assume the sale will be covered on one of Bravo's candid reality real estate shows. 🙄

Doesn't that happen at every RHoOC reunion show? 🤔

I say two reality real estate shows. On Bravo and Netflix because the selling and buying agents are on reality shows: Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles, and Selling Sunset.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

The Dubrows just bought Mark Walberg's estate in Beverly Park after selling their OC Newport Coast home for $55,000,000.

Edited by Almost 3000
oops, already posted.
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, Almost 3000 said:

The Dubrows just bought Mark Walberg's estate in Beverly Park after selling their OC Newport Coast home for $55,000,000.

What happened to the luxurious penthouse the Dubrows bought in Century City?

Lisa Vanderpump, and Adrienne Malouf of the Beverly Hills HWs used to live in Beverly Park. Lisa still lives nearby. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Heather was on a little cross-showing of Netflix's Selling Sunset, where Heather El Moussa (married to Tarek of Flip or Flop) sold her and Terry the high-rise they now occupy.

Heather Dubrow even made another appearance at Heather El Moussa's baby shower, the next episode.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Heather was on a little cross-showing of Netflix's Selling Sunset, where Heather El Moussa (married to Tarek of Flip or Flop) sold her and Terry the high-rise they now occupy.

Heather Dubrow even made another appearance at Heather El Moussa's baby shower, the next episode.

She might make an appearance on Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles next season because I was under the impression Josh Altman represented the seller for the Century City penthouse. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 4

I have been watching off and on today season 16 of this show. Heather is insufferable and Gina and Emily but especially Gina are embarrassing themselves running after Madam Dubrow and kissing her ass. Last season was the Dubrow show. I hope she is not featured too heavily this season. And Miss Terry can stay off the show entirely as far as I am concerned. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I have been watching off and on today season 16 of this show. Heather is insufferable and Gina and Emily but especially Gina are embarrassing themselves running after Madam Dubrow and kissing her ass. Last season was the Dubrow show. I hope she is not featured too heavily this season. And Miss Terry can stay off the show entirely as far as I am concerned. 

Gina was rude to Shannon several times, telling her she has no friends, etc.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
(edited)
23 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Heather and Terry were both on WWHL tonight. They mentioned selling the house because of “empty nest” but didn’t talk about anything else house wise. 

She said that it would be nice to live at the condo (meaning the condo they bought in Century City) now that they are very close to be empty nesters. 

We know they also bought a house in Beverly Park in Los Angeles recently.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 4
8 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Heather and Terry were both on WWHL tonight. They mentioned selling the house because of “empty nest” but didn’t talk about anything else house wise. 

I thought the other noteworthy thing she said about the home was that they lived in it for 6 years. In their 30 years of marriage she stated that’s the longest they had ever resided in any place. Their usual commitment to a place was around 3 years. She also stated it was Terry’s dream home…not hers. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I thought the other noteworthy thing she said about the home was that they lived in it for 6 years. In their 30 years of marriage she stated that’s the longest they had ever resided in any place. Their usual commitment to a place was around 3 years. She also stated it was Terry’s dream home…not hers. 

But she said many times on the show it was her dream home, and Andy Cohen reminded her. She said that they build (or buy) houses, and they flip them (because that's what is is, although she didn't use the term). I don't understand how people can live like this, especially after they have kids.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Yes, that was crazy, wasn't it?  Six years was the longest?  It seems like they are committing to moving to LA but what about Terry's practice?  Lots to find out here. 

That might be it in a nutshell. Keep us interested. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

At least she admitted that the house was basically a small hotel and a lot of her time is spend as "house manager" lol.   

I do feel bad for the other two teenagers being in high school and yanked around unnecessarily and having to change schools. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

At least she admitted that the house was basically a small hotel and a lot of her time is spend as "house manager" lol.   

But then how does she justify them buying Mark Wahlberg's $55 million estate?  Assuming that it's true

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Oh I almost forgot the best part:  Isaac Mizrahi  was the other guest and they were putting up side by side pics of random howives and he was commenting on the styles (yea or nay or maybe some messed up version of his name.)  There was a pic of the Vicki in a high pony hairstyle and Isaac was all, "Oh no, high ponys are HORRIBLE!"   Dubrag tried to tell him they were really chic but he was adamant, lol.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Not a huge Fancy Pants fan, although I do like having her on the show if only for her truly opulent wealth and the fact that she can carry on a semi-intelligent conversation. 

Really appreciate her comments in this article/interview. I have to commend her as a parent in really tough time in this country.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 6/21/2023 at 10:25 PM, EtheltoTillie said:

They could have twelve children and that house would be like an "empty nest".

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
(edited)
On 6/21/2023 at 7:25 PM, EtheltoTillie said:

I'm sure the two remaining children at home loved the 'empty nest' comment.

Edited by oftentimes
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
On 5/21/2023 at 6:14 PM, Starlight925 said:

I don't get it. Heather made such a big deal of having this mansion built for them, and then they sell it not long after? 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I don't get it. Heather made such a big deal of having this mansion built for them, and then they sell it not long after? 

She said a few days ago it was the longest they ever stayed at a house! A whole six years!

Heather changes houses like most people change underwear.

She moves every few years so she can say she moves every few years.

She's not a homeowner, but in her words, a "house manager".

I manage my house.  I manage laundry, dishes, and that clump of dust behind the t.v.

For Heather, changing houses so rapidly is a badge.  It's a look at me, I'm so insecure, see my Champs button, hear me say Champs, watch me drink Champs.  Watch me ask my in-house chef what we're having for dinner, because I lead such an amazing life, I don't even know what's in the fridge to cook.

I'm such an amazing actress, here are all the shows you never knew I had bit parts in. 

I remember when she was showing the house early on, she pointed out that she has a pizza oven.  She then said she has pizza once a year.  Once.  What.Ever.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
9 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Heather changes houses like most people change underwear.

She moves every few years so she can say she moves every few years.

She's not a homeowner, but in her words, a "house manager".

I manage my house.  I manage laundry, dishes, and that clump of dust behind the t.v.

For Heather, changing houses so rapidly is a badge.  It's a look at me, I'm so insecure, see my Champs button, hear me say Champs, watch me drink Champs.  Watch me ask my in-house chef what we're having for dinner, because I lead such an amazing life, I don't even know what's in the fridge to cook.

I'm such an amazing actress, here are all the shows you never knew I had bit parts in. 

I remember when she was showing the house early on, she pointed out that she has a pizza oven.  She then said she has pizza once a year.  Once.  What.Ever.

So true. Wasn't her part on one show being dragged across the floor after being killed? 

She is so full of herself! The inner scene looked staged to me. 

On 6/22/2023 at 12:54 PM, Cosmocrush said:

I do feel bad for the other two teenagers being in high school and yanked around unnecessarily and having to change schools. 

I assume the kids go to private school, so the move would not be an issue.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, blondiek237 said:

I assume the kids go to private school, so the move would not be an issue.

Private or not, if they move to L.A. they won’t be attending high school in OC and need to change schools.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Private or not, if they move to L.A. they won’t be attending high school in OC and need to change schools.

Yes, it's not only going to be a different school district, but a different county, as well. 

On 6/25/2023 at 5:12 AM, Sweet-tea said:

What gets me is how much they personalize the house.  If  you're going to flip it, even after a few years, you typically don't put symbols of your children and embryos in the windows or your initials in the floor.  Obviously anyone who can afford to buy the mausoleum can afford to change those things, but it seems strange. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I'm far behind. Does Heather not live in that big house she was building for so long? Where do they live now?

In an LA penthouse and it is fabulous.

I think they like the thrill of the hunt, the kill (purchasing) and the trophy, (the renovations) of real estate and never intend to stay longer than a couple of years then on to the next one.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

In an LA penthouse and it is fabulous.

I think they like the thrill of the hunt, the kill (purchasing) and the trophy, (the renovations) of real estate and never intend to stay longer than a couple of years then on to the next one.

It’s terminal ostentatiousness.

Sorry, but nobody on this planet needs a place as big as that monstrosity on the hillside. A penthouse makes more sense, I guess, given that the kids are just about grown. But then I came across this quote from her on Bravo.com: “And so we got this apartment as kind of our little pied-à-terre in BH to see where we’re going next.” A  pied-a-terre. GTFO. I guess saying “downsizing” is just a little too gauche. (Italics mine.)

Heather and Terry have 💵💵💵💵💵. Good for them. But I find their constant display of wealth repulsive, especially now with her being open about how she really feels about the rest of us proles. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Sorry, but nobody on this planet needs a place as big as that monstrosity on the hillside. A penthouse makes more sense, I guess, given that the kids are just about grown. But then I came across this quote from her on Bravo.com: “And so we got this apartment as kind of our little pied-à-terre in BH to see where we’re going next.” A  pied-a-terre. GTFO. I guess saying “downsizing” is just a little too gauche. (Italics mine.)

Heather and Terry have 💵💵💵💵💵. Good for them. But I find their constant display of wealth repulsive, especially now with her being open about how she really feels about the rest of us proles. 

Yes it is true, Dr. & Mrs. Fancy Pants like it fancy but how else would I learn that Hermes made throw blankets and that Roberto Cavalli did interior decorating, (I thought he only designed slinky dresses for  the late Hugh Hefner's girlfriends) and that Nobu will cater a party in your home!  My idea of a pied-a-terre is a chic studio apartment on the Ile Saint Louie in the heart of Paris, (I swear if I ever win the lottery that is where I want to spend my time, I love that area), so Mrs. Fancy Pants can out do all of us in the real estate game and that is a good thing because without it she is less interesting.  If it wasn't for her memorable, "If you ever come for me or my family again," sort of crap and her porte cocheres we would barely know she is on the show.

• Like 7
34 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes it is true, Dr. & Mrs. Fancy Pants like it fancy but how else would I learn that Hermes made throw blankets and that Roberto Cavalli did interior decorating, (I thought he only designed slinky dresses for  the late Hugh Hefner's girlfriends) and that Nobu will cater a party in your home!  My idea of a pied-a-terre is a chic studio apartment on the Ile Saint Louie in the heart of Paris, (I swear if I ever win the lottery that is where I want to spend my time, I love that area), so Mrs. Fancy Pants can out do all of us in the real estate game and that is a good thing because without it she is less interesting.  If it wasn't for her memorable, "If you ever come for me or my family again," sort of crap and her porte cocheres we would barely know she is on the show.

I always liked the way The New York Times real estate section would describe a small apartment (small in square footage, not in price) as a possible “pied-a-terre” for people who wanted to stay in the city during the week, or for a kid who went to school in the city (!), and then go home on the weekends. Heather has a penthouse. Period.

The way she’s been carrying on this season — being jealous of Tamra’s friendship with Shannon, for starters — I think she’s realizing that she’s just not all that anymore.

I always roll my eyes at the “porte cochere” nonsense. Saw the episode where she was supervising bossing around the contruction crew and she was making some snobby joke about parking her car in the porte cochere just to piss Terry off. Throwing around French phrases doesn’t impress me much. The pretentiousness is bordering on parody with her.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

But then I came across this quote from her on Bravo.com: “And so we got this apartment as kind of our little pied-à-terre in BH to see where we’re going next.”

And by "to see where we're going next" she means until she finds out if Andy will let her join RHOBH or she gets some fabulous role on a TV show - which clearly isn't in the cards since they stopped making scripted TV shows right now with the writers strike.  Maybe they will need to return to the rubes of RHOOC, heh.   Isn't that where Terry has his practice?  

Heather isn't just a pretentious snob, she's a complete famewhore who craves being in front of the camera.   She didn't become an actress because she had massive talent or wanted to act; if that was the case she could have been a draw at any local theater.  Nope.  She's selling crap on her YouTube channel, home shopping channels anywhere there is an opportunity to get on camera.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 6
13 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

They just bought the Beverly Hills estate of the late director Dino De Laurentis, on top of the penthouse. They could do it because the Newport Coast house sold for $55 million. They will be renovating the house for three years. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
16 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

They just bought the Beverly Hills estate of the late director Dino De Laurentis, on top of the penthouse. They could do it because the Newport Coast house sold for $55 million. They will be renovating the house for three years. 

Well, she better not show up on RHOBH!  

I say that because I need her and her ridiculous life on RHOOC so I can mock it, even though I also watch that show.

Plus it will just piss me off, for no real reason other than Heather getting her way, lol.  🤷‍♀️

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
On 8/1/2023 at 10:38 PM, Cosmocrush said:

Well, she better not show up on RHOBH!  

I say that because I need her and her ridiculous life on RHOOC so I can mock it, even though I also watch that show.

Plus it will just piss me off, for no real reason other than Heather getting her way, lol.  🤷‍♀️

The Dubrows were renting in Newport Beach or Newport Coast after they sold the house, and were staying at the penthouse in late spring and summer (judging by photos). I think they can continue doing both, and film for the OC which will start filming soon, so we will see. Terry's practice is still in Newport.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2