Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, cereality said:

They not only kept a 3 yr old up until midnight but also a 6-9 mo old?! There’s a clip of the entire family watching the ball drop at midnight. I guess Z cared deeply and wanted to see the countdown like everyone else. Weird how awake their kids are at midnight - most other kids would be half asleep. I guess that’s the benefit of no bedtimes.

There were a lot of kids running around, dare I say partying, at midnight. It wasn't just Frick and Frack.

• Sad 6
Just now, Salacious Kitty said:

There were a lot of kids running around, dare I say partying, at midnight. It wasn't just Frick and Frack.

Agreed but most of his nieces/nephews aren’t 3 and under 1 yr. Most look to be ages 6-8+ which I think is different. I think Evan’s kids are the youngest by a fair number of yrs.

IF this was a one time thing for the NY my thoughts would be , fine, back to normal tomorrow.  But these poor children have no normal.  I wonder if the Stewart Grandparents try to instill some good parenting.  

• Like 6

Not that the bar wasn’t in the dirt, but re: the latest YouTube video, Evan has really gone downhill as a narrator/editor with the turning to the camera and giggling every three minutes — of a 20-minute video. That fourth wall might as well be the remains of a forgotten cake pop, it’s crumbled so badly.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
5 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Carlin shows her self unpacking from their trip. She's taking everything out of the suitcases and hanging them up. Has she ever heard of a garment bag?

Notice all of those empty hangers in the closet? Did they travel with a moving truck? 😂🤣

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Notice all of those empty hangers in the closet? Did they travel with a moving truck? 😂🤣

How many beige outfits can you own? Carlin probably can’t decide what she is doing to wear and brings everything, including multiple shoe options.

• Like 5
On 1/1/2023 at 10:19 PM, Heathen said:

Now they include the dog in their giant-mirror selfies. Hi, Carlin! Why don't you join in the conversation here and do more than just read? 

Lulz! I noticed in today's reel she showed Layla eating a breakfast of eggs, fruit and toast; mentions that she's putting in a FULL day of work at the Boutique and her sisters are watching the kids so she can focus, all topics that have recently been discussed here. 🙄

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
47 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Lulz! I noticed in today's reel she showed Layla eating a breakfast of eggs, fruit and toast; mentions that she's putting in a FULL day of work at the Boutique and her sisters are watching the kids so she can focus, all topics that have recently been discussed here. 🙄

They weren't eating at home. So much for that new year's resolution. 😂

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
24 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

They weren't eating at home. So much for that new year's resolution. 😂

Yeah and the eggs/toast for Layla were posted around 6 pm yesterday so probably dinner or maybe a brunch earlier and it's clearly a restaurant/diner table w/ the holder of coffee creamers off to the side. Makes sense - now that Nini isn't there to cook for them for the first time in 2 weeks, hit up a restaurant on the first day back.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
16 minutes ago, cereality said:

Yeah and the eggs/toast for Layla were posted around 6 pm yesterday so probably dinner or maybe a brunch earlier and it's clearly a restaurant/diner table w/ the holder of coffee creamers off to the side. Makes sense - now that Nini isn't there to cook for them for the first time in 2 weeks, hit up a restaurant on the first day back.

Probably had Starbucks for breakfast this morning on the way to the boutique/wherever the kids were dropped off for babysitting.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Probably had Starbucks for breakfast this morning on the way to the boutique/wherever the kids were dropped off for babysitting.

Back to the routine - cake pops for all for breakfast! IDK why she's being so coy about it. Yeah the kids are with Addie/Ellie at G&K's house, as they are headed straight there after work to celebrate Gil's bday. Why act so mysterious as if you're responding to people's criticisms of your kids rolling on the store floor all day by hiring someone to watch them. Give me a break - you're dumping them off with your sisters for the day bc you know you'll be over there in 4 hrs anyway once your "full day" of work is done bc "party party" until midnight eating crappy casseroles and Dollar General snacks and playing board games while your kids sleep wherever.

And what are they sooo busy with at the store after New Years - you know the historically slowest time in retail, except returns? And by the looks of it, they didn't sell all that much for the holidays, those shelves of inventory are not even half empty.

• Like 11

I'm glad Layla got her pink Christmas. She received a Minnie Mouse pink toy guitar at Evan's parents home. Carlin posted a reel of Layla playing with a Minnie Mouse doll at her parents' house and part of the dress is pink. Today Carlin posted a reel of Layla walking in pink high heels and holding a pink purse.  She looked very happy and was imitating a ballerina. I'm not a fan of high heels for kids because I worry about twisted ankles but that little girl was having a blast.

It's good that Evan's family do not have a problem with Disney (Layla also got an Elsa gown) and dancing. I hope they enroll her in dance like her cousins. Carlin was going through some pictures of Evan's childhood and it looks like he played Little League baseball. The only way I see them not enrolling Layla in dance or sports is if they can't be bothered to drive her to practice and games. I just hope Layla is not as restricted as Alyssa's girls. 

• Like 11
17 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Apparently Layla napped in her bed today.

Was that the nap that preceded the reel of Evan and Carlin taking the Christmas decorations down? This was followed by Layla asking, “What did you do?”.  Then Layla cried when she realized the tree and all was gone. Evan said he didn’t expect that reaction, or some such nonsense. Yes he did, that’s why they filmed it. That reel has since been shortened to end when Evan asks her, “Is there something missing?”.

• Like 3
  • Sad 5
8 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Was that the nap that preceded the reel of Evan and Carlin taking the Christmas decorations down? This was followed by Layla asking, “What did you do?”.  Then Layla cried when she realized the tree and all was gone. Evan said he didn’t expect that reaction, or some such nonsense. Yes he did, that’s why they filmed it. That reel has since been shortened to end when Evan asks her, “Is there something missing?”.

Must have gotten some negative feedback. I guess we can now officially label them as thin-skinned. 🤔

• LOL 8

There's been huge backlash in recent years towards influencers who set up situations that cause their children pain.  The most notable one was the LaBrants, who lied and told their young daughter they gave away her dog, just to get her reaction on camera. What Carlin and Evan did wasn't nearly as cruel, but still in the same vein. 

They could've handled taking down the decorations a million different ways. Involved Layla in the process, make a game of it, put her in charge of collecting bulbs off the tree, etc., but no, they had to do a jarring "before and after," and wake the kid up from her nap to maximize her emotional response. They're just absolutely shitty parents. Layla deserves better. 

• Like 11
  • Sad 9

I can't bear to watch Evan's stupid videos so I only watched the beginning of that one - where Evan brings her downstairs and she says "what did you do" and Evan asks her what's missing - then I stopped watching. I didn't realize she cried after. Way to be mean to your kid just to get a IG/YT video.

But even just watching that part I was like uh WTH. She's 3, not 3 mos. She seemed like she really enjoyed Christmas. Why not you know - TALK to your child - tell her Christmas is over, so you're going to take the tree down and take it to the curb; you'll get another tree again in 11 mos etc. Let her say bye to the tree or look at her favorite ornaments one more time or whatever as you tell her - by the time you wake up from nap it'll be packed away.

I mean I understand not wanting to take the tree down with kids underfoot breaking ornaments, but why "surprise" her by taking away something she really liked. Like these genius parents don't get that part of having kids is TALKING to them and teaching them and this was one of those moments - could teach anything from calendar to how certain things are special bc we only have them for a short period of time each yr to how Christmas is done but we still have Valentines Day or Easter or whatever to look forward to next. This child needs a school desperately - you know where teachers talk to the kid. Not just do things to get reaction for IG or YT.

• Like 12
  • Applause 4
24 minutes ago, cereality said:

I can't bear to watch Evan's stupid videos so I only watched the beginning of that one - where Evan brings her downstairs and she says "what did you do" and Evan asks her what's missing - then I stopped watching. I didn't realize she cried after. Way to be mean to your kid just to get a IG/YT video.

But even just watching that part I was like uh WTH. She's 3, not 3 mos. She seemed like she really enjoyed Christmas. Why not you know - TALK to your child - tell her Christmas is over, so you're going to take the tree down and take it to the curb; you'll get another tree again in 11 mos etc. Let her say bye to the tree or look at her favorite ornaments one more time or whatever as you tell her - by the time you wake up from nap it'll be packed away.

I mean I understand not wanting to take the tree down with kids underfoot breaking ornaments, but why "surprise" her by taking away something she really liked. Like these genius parents don't get that part of having kids is TALKING to them and teaching them and this was one of those moments - could teach anything from calendar to how certain things are special bc we only have them for a short period of time each yr to how Christmas is done but we still have Valentines Day or Easter or whatever to look forward to next. This child needs a school desperately - you know where teachers talk to the kid. Not just do things to get reaction for IG or YT.

Better yet, why can’t she have a small artificial tree in her bedroom year round?  A small pink or green or white tree, and she can pick out ornaments, bows, garlands or whatever and place them on the tree herself.   She does have her own bedroom, doesn’t she?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Better yet, why can’t she have a small artificial tree in her bedroom year round?  A small pink or green or white tree, and she can pick out ornaments, bows, garlands or whatever and place them on the tree herself.   She does have her own bedroom, doesn’t she?

That wouldn’t fit the Carlin aesthetic of beige and everything very orderly. I think they use her room as the guest room too?

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1
21 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

That wouldn’t fit the Carlin aesthetic of beige and everything very orderly. I think they use her room as the guest room too?

I don’t believe Carlin is an “orderly” person at all.

• Like 7

Carlin's reels are now all interwebs FUs. Eating at the dining room table, sleeping in a bed and having a playroom full of toys.

I mean we know they're still hitting up Starbucks and dragging their kids around, but maybe some of our 'advice' will actually sink in. 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, AstridM said:

I don’t believe Carlin is an “orderly” person at all.

She just posted about needing to be very clean/orderly. She showed the playroom all messed up and said it stressed her out, but hey let kids be kids. She showed an "after" pic without a toy in sight.

1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

Carlin's reels are now all interwebs FUs. Eating at the dining room table, sleeping in a bed and having a playroom full of toys.

I mean we know they're still hitting up Starbucks and dragging their kids around, but maybe some of our 'advice' will actually sink in. 

Until they go to Nashville next week. 🙄

• LOL 5
43 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Not to mentions eggs + toast for a meal at a diner the day they returned from Nashville and again today for lunch. Damn Carlin good job reading the internet advice to feed your kid - we’ve always said eggs/toast is easy. Carlin/Evan - homemade lasagna; chicken parm; and pot roast and potatoes - would be great for your kids. Start figuring out how to make those 🙄.

I don’t see this lasting. She’s done this before when she feels criticized by the internet. The grossest was when she gave Layla PBJ and avocado together - bc we were saying PB and avocado are both easy good foods. But she’ll do it for all of one week and stop bc it’s too much work + she assumes ppl now think they don’t feed their kid chips and cake pops for meals. Not to mention just bc Layla was pictured in bed for one nap doesn’t mean she’s not still sleeping whenever/wherever the rest of the time.

They’ll be back to Nashville in a wk or 2 anyway so back to Nini feeding the kid for a wk.

• Like 9
5 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

It might actually be good if they got a meal delivery sponsorship. Then at least they’d have to make a few nutritious meals for filming.

If they partner with the right meal delivery. Jill Dillard is shilling a service and talks about their clean ingredients.  Someone cut and pasted the ingredients on the kung pao beef and I was floored. There is no way I would feed that to my family. Then again that slop may be a step above what they usually feed Layla. I'm in shock that equally clueless Katie has managed to learn quite a few recipes in her first year of marriage. Carlin has made no progress in five years.

Edited by SMama
  • Like 7

How old is Zade? He should be crawling by now right? From the screencaps I see posted here, it seems like he's always shown being held like a sack of potatoes or sitting propped up somewhere.  I never watch their YouTube videos or instagram stuff so I don't know if they show him moving independently.

4 minutes ago, scriggle said:

How old is Zade? He should be crawling by now right? From the screencaps I see posted here, it seems like he's always shown being held like a sack of potatoes or sitting propped up somewhere.  I never watch their YouTube videos or instagram stuff so I don't know if they show him moving independently.

He was born in March, 2022. He is crawling.

• Like 5

No comments since last Saturday. Carlin must be beside herself. Hi, Carlin! It'll be time for another "seizure" soon. 

(Seriously, I was surprised there hasn't been any Stew Snark here since last week.) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, Heathen said:

No comments since last Saturday. Carlin must be beside herself. Hi, Carlin! It'll be time for another "seizure" soon. 

(Seriously, I was surprised there hasn't been any Stew Snark here since last week.) 

Clearly C&E are getting repetitive and even us snarkers are bored, lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

How long has Carlin been on this medication?  I would think if she's taking it like she should it would have regulated by now.  Or is she one of those who think, "I'm feeling better. I don't need to take it."  Then she has to start taking it again.  

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, BetyBee said:

Oh brother! Here comes the latest drama!!

Or maybe the end of the saga. Maybe Carlin will say all is good now that she's on the correct dose of the correct medication.

3 hours ago, Lisa418722 said:

How long has Carlin been on this medication?  I would think if she's taking it like she should it would have regulated by now.  Or is she one of those who think, "I'm feeling better. I don't need to take it."  Then she has to start taking it again.  

Supposedly she had a recent increase.