Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Did all of Remi’s puppies go home already? I’m hoping the Clark’s scheduled the big gender reveal for after that, otherwise what chaos! I’m more interested in Mama and Daddy Clark’s reaction to this shindig than whether it’s a boy or girl. Also, will KJ and her Sonic cup be there?

There is no way Kelly is missing the reveal. Where do you think Carlin got her FOMO from?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

I get it.  First trip to Philly and you want to try both Pat's and Geno's.  I think Evan gets excited to see new places, and that is understandable.  

But he has two little kids.  They come first.  They could have put the kids to bed and gone into the city today.  Not as much fun, but that's what parents do. Or, Travis could have shown up at the airport with cheesesteaks.

It's really sad that they want to have the 20 something experiences but they also have 2 little ones.  Imagine if they had waited a couple of years before they jumped into parenthood.  Not saying they don't love their kids, but it's sad they really didn't get to experience life as a couple for a few years first. 

• Like 17
9 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Did all of Remi’s puppies go home already? I’m hoping the Clark’s scheduled the big gender reveal for after that, otherwise what chaos! I’m more interested in Mama and Daddy Clark’s reaction to this shindig than whether it’s a boy or girl. Also, will KJ and her Sonic cup be there?

Bbm

LOL….it’s the 20th Bates kid. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • LOL 3

Carlin said they hadn't posted because they were "living in the moment", yet they have all this footage of them "living in the moment". Not sure Carlin understands that living in the moment rarely includes filming yourselves.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

Yeah I didn't realize living in the moment = your dochebag husband sitting in the front of that 4 person bike with with a camera and microphone as if you are a celebrity being followed by a TV station??

Reality is Carlin, Josie, and Alyssa [before social media kind of fell apart for her] all made a HUGE deal of "oh I won't be on here bc I'll be living in the moment," only to come back the day after with picture after picture of EXACTLY what they did that day. Reality is all 3 have realized that if they don't post for a day, their leghumpers miss them and start DM-ing - OMG are you ok; Carlin did you have an episode; are you pregnant blah blah. It strokes the ego and makes them feel like SEE we're right to do this as a career, look what a HUGE following we have.

It's looking like these 2 idiots are the only ones attending, no? Maybe G&K will show but seems like Katie's besties Alyssa and Josie are still home, prattling on about slip on shoes and counter tops, with no mad dashes to the airport or references to omg I have so much to pack and it's 5 pm the day before the event? Makes Evan/Carlin all the more pathetic - they desperately just needed something to do/someplace to go to keep their vlog going so off to a nothing gender reveal which is likely nothing more than a balloon release or cake cutting or something for people that are already local - not something you fly in for.

And BTW the woman who passed out during a treadmill test on Tues, then drove 3 hrs to Nashville on Wed, sat around an airport for at least 1-2 hr, flew 2 hrs, did a 45 min-1 hr stop at Pats/Genos Cheesesteaks [they're close to the airport but it always takes longer that you'd expect to drive there, find parking and make it thru the lines] around 10-11 pm Wed. night, arrived at her sister's home at midnight, and then on Thursday - spent no less than a half a day at the beach?? Ocean City is close to where they live but again not SO close that you'd go for 45 min. By the time you drive from Berlin, get to OC, park, and get to the area of the boardwalk you want to go to w/ the fries/pizza you want to eat, it's at least 90 min. So it never makes sense to go unless you want to spend at least 3-4 hrs. 

What is wrong with them?? Their poor kids. They're saddled with parents who think they are college kids with zero responsibility.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 4
  • Applause 8

I love Carlin's most recent stories. Everyone's doing party prep while Kelly's glued to a patio chair, stuffing her face with pizza. There was a brief glimpse of Mrs. Clark and you can tell she absolutely loathes these people. 

The party set up looks really nice though and the Clarks certainly didn't skimp on the food. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

I love Carlin's most recent stories. Everyone's doing party prep while Kelly's glued to a patio chair, stuffing her face with pizza. There was a brief glimpse of Mrs. Clark and you can tell she absolutely loathes these people. 

The party set up looks really nice and the Clarks certainly didn't skimp on the food. 

I thought it was me. Mrs Clark really did look like she was bothered when she walked by Kelly!

image.png.3a4c918e4251c5778f3e4df2c1a4d9fc.pngimage.png.730d5781ffb39d1fc31afd46d1ccee4f.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Yes!!!! The way Mrs. Clark flung her arms up and down was such an exasperated gesture, like "I'm so done with this shit." I get the vibe the Clarks aren't into this stuff at all. They probably would've been fine with a simple cake cutting to reveal blue or pink filling, but of course anything Bates-related has to be a massive production for social media. I just remember how peeved she looked at Katie's NJ shower when loudmouthed Carlin was recording everyone. She straight up glared into the camera. 

I also noticed Alyssa's husband was there. I wonder if Alyssa was too sick to go? I can't imagine they'd waste money on two plane tickets to go pick up a dog and you know John couldn't give two shits about a gender reveal. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Like 8
37 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I also noticed Alyssa's husband was there. I wonder if Alyssa was too sick to go? I can't imagine they'd waste money on two plane tickets to go pick up a dog and you know John couldn't give two shits about a gender reveal

I didn’t watch it, but I saw on YT that they (A&J) posted a video that Alyssa has been very sick and had IV fluids I believe. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Yes!!!! The way Mrs. Clark flung her arms up and down was such an exasperated gesture, like "I'm so done with this shit." I get the vibe the Clarks aren't into this stuff at all. They probably would've been fine with a simple cake cutting to reveal blue or pink filling, but of course anything Bates-related has to be a massive production for social media.

She did fling her arms up.  I don't think it was at Kelly Jo, but whoever held the camera/phone and yelled at her.  I think they wanted her to turn around and be in the video and she wasn't about to cooperate with that.  

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Absolom said:

She did fling her arms up.  I don't think it was at Kelly Jo, but whoever held the camera/phone and yelled at her.  I think they wanted her to turn around and be in the video and she wasn't about to cooperate with that.  

I think it was Carlin. She called her Mrs. Clark. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Gil and Kelly are boors and they raised boorish children. I'm sorry but in what universe is it ok to show up to someone else's house [this is the Clark parents' house] for a party YOUR SIDE wants and not help?? Gil, Kelly, John, Jeb/Jud, Michaela ALL parked themselves in the shade under the patio umbrella and were stuffing themselves full of pizza [uh party is about to start - you'll be fed in like 20 min], while ALL the people doing party prep except for Addie are from the Clark side. [Excuse me after the food is all set up Carlin DID walk by the tables and drop confetti on them to decorate.] And Carlin [and Evan I'm sure] is running around videoing this $hit with Carlin screaming "go Mama Clark WOOHOOO." WTF. If these people weren't her son's inlaws, Mama Clark's inner Jersey girl was about to come out with a middle finger when Carlin woo-hooed.

And how do these morons not realize this party is for THEIR SIDE? There are like 15 ppl there max - the only Clarks were Travis' parents, his brother, sister and their spouses. The rest are Bates who've flown in for this. You know if Katie hadn't made a big deal about a gender reveal, they would have simply announced to his family at dinner one night - hey it's a girl. Or if Katie/Trav wanted to do something, THEY would do it at their own home - like have the whole family over, be responsible for cooking/ordering out + cleaning up, and decide whatever they wanted to do for the reveal. 

But bc they needed a party, I bet it was like - oh our house isn't finished yet, can we do it at your house. I bet when they went out to dinner with the Clarks after Ocean City on Thursday night, the Clarks asked about what else is needed for the party - and guaranteed Carlin and Katie were like oh no you don't have to do anything, we'll do it all blah blah. And then this afternoon rolls around, the Bates side is too busy shilling hair products and having girl time - so Mama Clark and her side are running around setting up tables, finishing food prep, picking up food, building that damn balloon arch.

And now that the party is over, how much do you want to bet G&K, Carlin/Evan, John have kicked up their feet on the Clarks' furniture or just left - rather than gathering all the trash and taking it out, putting dishes in the dishwasher, folding up the tables and carrying them to the garage etc.

Obviously the Clarks have money and do nice gatherings with decent food, but they should learn sooner rather than later that with these boors it isn't necessary. Seriously just pick up 5-10 pizzas and a few bottles of soda and be done with it. And it doesn't even have to be good NJ pizza, Dominos is fine for these fools. I mean G&K's idea of hosting is Little Caesars or forcing Michaela to cook - they don't need nice parties.

While I'm no fan of the Clarks, their reaction to G&K, Carlin etc. seems very similar to what we saw of Bobby's parents early on. They also have some $ and do things in a nice, orderly, hospitable way. And then they met the utter loud-mouth chaos that is the Bates and seemed disgusted . . . . Fast forward 4 yrs later - I think they have almost nothing to do with the Bates - maybe a 15 min courtesy visit if they visit Bobby/Tori which they don't all that often it seems.

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, cereality said:

And Carlin [and Evan I'm sure] is running around videoing this $hit with Carlin screaming "go Mama Clark WOOHOOO." WTF. If these people weren't her son's inlaws, Mama Clark's inner Jersey girl was about to come out with a middle finger when Carlin woo-hooed

Holy shit - this is slapworthy behavior. What. The Fuck? Someone needed to flip the bitch off.

• Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, cereality said:

Obviously the Clarks have money and do nice gatherings with decent food, but they should learn sooner rather than later that with these boors it isn't necessary. Seriously just pick up 5-10 pizzas and a few bottles of soda and be done with it. And it doesn't even have to be good NJ pizza, Dominos is fine for these fools. I mean G&K's idea of hosting is Little Caesars or forcing Michaela to cook - they don't need nice parties.

While I'm no fan of the Clarks, their reaction to G&K, Carlin etc. seems very similar to what we saw of Bobby's parents early on. They also have some $ and do things in a nice, orderly, hospitable way. And then they met the utter loud-mouth chaos that is the Bates and seemed disgusted . . . . Fast forward 4 yrs later - I think they have almost nothing to do with the Bates - maybe a 15 min courtesy visit if they visit Bobby/Tori which they don't all that often it seems.

And what this means is that the next generation will only know how to be loudmouth attention-hogging drama queens like the Bateses. The kids will grow up to act like the Bates side because the "normal," other side can't stand to be around the chaos. 

Normal = only compared to the Bateses, of course. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
7 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Holy shit - this is slapworthy behavior. What. The Fuck? Someone needed to flip the bitch off.

I don't know if you saw the videos, but Carlin is so cringe. She's shouting "WE'RE GETTING READY TO PARTY!!!!!!!, WOO-HOOOOO!!!!," every five seconds. Influencers always pretend their lives are so much more glamorous, fun and exciting than the average peasant's, but Carlin's attempts are such an embarrassing fail. It's a gender reveal honey, not a nightclub in Miami. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I support changing the thread title to Carlin and Evan: Famewhores Extraordinaire

Carlin and Evan: Hogging ALL the Attention

Karlin and Evan: The Kardashians of Tennessee

Carlin and Evan: How Does Our Hair Look? 

• LOL 5
13 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Carlin and Evan: Hogging ALL the Attention

Karlin and Evan: The Kardashians of Tennessee

Carlin and Evan: How Does Our Hair Look? 

Karlin and (K)evan: The Kardashians of Tennessee

Carlin & Evan: Bigheaded Unfortunate Buffoons

Edited by GeeGolly
  • LOL 6
On 9/9/2022 at 4:22 PM, cereality said:

And BTW the woman who passed out during a treadmill test on Tues, then drove 3 hrs to Nashville on Wed, sat around an airport for at least 1-2 hr, flew 2 hrs, did a 45 min-1 hr stop at Pats/Genos Cheesesteaks [they're close to the airport but it always takes longer that you'd expect to drive there, find parking and make it thru the lines] around 10-11 pm Wed. night, arrived at her sister's home at midnight, and then on Thursday - spent no less than a half a day at the beach?? Ocean City is close to where they live but again not SO close that you'd go for 45 min. By the time you drive from Berlin, get to OC, park, and get to the area of the boardwalk you want to go to w/ the fries/pizza you want to eat, it's at least 90 min. So it never makes sense to go unless you want to spend at least 3-4 hrs. 

What is wrong with them?? Their poor kids. They're saddled with parents who think they are college kids with zero responsibility.

Peddling a bike, no less.  Wouldn't the ending of her stress test earlier in the week maybe give her pause to not do something physical like this out in public where she might faint? 

I really don't think when a doctor tells her to "live her life" they mean this.  

I was surprised to see John at the reveal party, but I had forgotten about the puppy.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, ranchgirl said:

I really don't think when a doctor tells her to "live her life" they mean this.  

I don't either. When the doctor said "live your life," he/she probably meant go to work, attend church, run errands, etc., not drive to Nashville every week, hop flights all over the country, get no sleep and inhale a steady diet of caffeine, fried food and sugar. The doctors would be appalled if they knew how Carlin really lived. 

• Like 10
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I don't either. When the doctor said "live your life," he/she probably meant go to work, attend church, run errands, etc., not drive to Nashville every week, hop flights all over the country, get no sleep and inhale a steady diet of caffeine, fried food and sugar. The doctors would be appalled if they knew how Carlin really lived. 

They have to have some idea of her lifestyle!

Wives, daughters, nurses all use Social Media and people talk!

Plus someone has to notice Nathan and his always working camera!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

They have to have some idea of her lifestyle!

Wives, daughters, nurses all use Social Media and people talk!

Plus someone has to notice Nathan and his always working camera!

I'm going to guess the majority of folks have no idea who Carlin and Evan are. And as a person who works with patients/clients, while not unethical, peeping at their SM is a little creepy. That's not to say I've never done it, but only rarely and under rather unique circumstances, usually around safety. But really who has the time anyway?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm going to guess the majority of folks have no idea who Carlin and Evan are. And as a person who works with patients/clients, while not unethical, peeping at their SM is a little creepy. That's not to say I've never done it, but only rarely and under rather unique circumstances, usually around safety. But really who has the time anyway?

Yes, I don’t think more than a tiny percentage of people have any idea who these people are. Overall, they’re nobodies.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Not to mention it would be a HIPAA violation for one of Carlin's providers to tell his or her spouse/children/neighbor/cousin/dog-walker that Carlin is a patient. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

As I said in Katie's thread, Evan looks like an idiot. Did they actually jump in the pool when the reveal was done?

They "swam" the length. The pink sperm won, which was the reveal.

image.png.16623b31a568b8e905379ce65b4ff5fb.png

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
On 9/11/2022 at 1:10 PM, ranchgirl said:

I was surprised to see John at the reveal party, but I had forgotten about the puppy.  

I’d bet that Alyssa was supposed to go but couldn’t since she’s so sick.  

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Like 2

OK, I'm going to be mean here.  Kelly was pretty insistent during her video with Alyssa that she wanted weight loss tips because she just didn't know what to do.  So here's a couple of tips: 1. Put down the pizza. 2. Get out of the patio chair and help with setup and cleanup.  I am no lightweight myself, but that woman is lazy as can be.

As for Carlin, I guess vacations and parties are the miracle cure for her episodes.  Until she gets home and needs to avoid real life again.

• Like 14

Even before she had health issues Carlin always had extreme FOMO.  I really think that being number 9 of 19 really had an effect on how her personality developed.  She was always dramatic and enthusiastic because she didn't want to get lost in the crowd.  Talk about middle child on steroids- her parents really did a disservice to those kids.

• Applause 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Meow Mix said:

OK, I'm going to be mean here.  Kelly was pretty insistent during her video with Alyssa that she wanted weight loss tips because she just didn't know what to do.  So here's a couple of tips: 1. Put down the pizza. 2. Get out of the patio chair and help with setup and cleanup.  I am no lightweight myself, but that woman is lazy as can be.

I agree and I don't think you're being mean. Kelly has repeatedly said her doctors have told her to lose weight. Nobody expects her to be a size 2 in middle age, but she doesn't do much to help her cause. Now I see where Carlin gets it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5