Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

On 8/21/2022 at 5:08 AM, floridamom said:

Didn't Carlin say in that parking lot video that there were so many changes in her life...house, job for Evan, babies, etc? I think she stated right there what her problem is. This idiot makes her daily life hectic and unorganized. That would land me in a rest home. I don't think Carlin is equipped to handle her "hectic" life. That girl needs a calm, day to day life and stay at home with her children, give them a normal schedule, which includes regular nap times AND a working husband. I am about done with these two. Someone upthread here said that Evan does not want to go to work...they are absolutely correct. I think he enjoys his house husband lifestyle more. A pro-manicure for a two year old???? Foolish idiots. Stress manifests itself in many different ways... Carlin's life is stress and they created it themselves.

Who really does?  Toddler boy better suck it up.  He is a dad and has a spouse with issues, real or imagined.  Someone is eventually going to have to be the grownup.  I have 6 more years til retirement and I spend far too much time trying to figure out a way to do it way sooner.  The Jon and Kate nightmare was mentioned upthread.  Yeah these folks will end up the way they started.  Poor.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
55 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video: 

A97D3AB7-8DA8-40C4-832F-D24F2CF55643.jpeg

What is the alleged reason his throat isn't healing? Poor kid isn't even a Duggar, but he still got a Duggar hairline. 

Their headboard looks too big for that bed, or is it just me? 

Edited by Heathen
Comma comma comma chameleon
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, Heathen said:

What is the alleged reason his throat isn't healing? Poor kid isn't even a Duggar, but he still got a Duggar hairline. 

Their headboard looks too big for that bed, or is it just me? 

He was just vocalizing, making baby noises. I don’t think he was loud at all. But those arm and legs, OMG, the temptation to squeeze is strong. 🤗

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, SMama said:

He was just vocalizing, making baby noises. I don’t think he was loud at all. But those arm and legs, OMG, the temptation to squeeze is strong. 🤗

He's got some serious baby rolls. I admit that he is very cute with his bowling ball of a head. Cuteness might be a first for a fundie baby. 

• Love 2

Carlin posted about their busy day 🙄. Must justify FMLA Leisure Boy’s presence. She said Evan needed to drop by his school to pick up “some paperwork,” but did not offer anything else. They obviously felt the need to throw that in there. Why?

Could Evan owe his school for the training if he quits his job? Five years of training is not cheap and it’s usually contingent on working a certain length of time as repayment. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 5

It sounds like Evan received his training through the IBEW 5 year apprenticeship program. This program involves classroom training and working alongside journeyman electricians. When he successfully completed his apprenticeship program he became a journeyman electrician. I read about this program and there is no mention of having to reimburse the union for the training if one does not start working afer completing the program. Also even if he is currently not employed I would think that as a licensed journeyman electrician he would have no problem obtaining employment at a later date. If he has given up this career and decided that he never wants to work as an electrician he has given up a good career with excellent pay and health and retirement benefits. He would be very foolish to do so. Being a skilled tradesman is a lifelong career with much more job security in this than in what he is doing now. 

• Like 11
1 hour ago, SMama said:

Carlin posted about their busy day 🙄. Must justify FMLA Leisure Boy’s presence. She said Evan needed to drop by his school to pick up “some paperwork,” but did not offer anything else. They obviously felt the need to throw that in there. Why?

Could Evan owe his school for the training if he quits his job? Five years of training is not cheap and it’s usually contingent on working a certain length of time as repayment. 

They threw that in there because they know most of the blogs have been discussing Evans work and now everyone is curious and will go on and on about what he went to retrieve.

Maybe they're smarter than we're giving them credit for!  They sure keep us talking and viewing their posts!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
20 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

They threw that in there because they know most of the blogs have been discussing Evans work and now everyone is curious and will go on and on about what he went to retrieve.

Maybe they're smarter than we're giving them credit for!  They sure keep us talking and viewing their posts!

Many of us don’t ever click on any of their posts or watch any of their videos. We rely on others to come here and report on them. I’m sure I’m not the only one who will not contribute to their leisure funds 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Also even if he is currently not employed I would think that as a licensed journeyman electrician he would have no problem obtaining employment at a later date.

I'm sure he won't have a hard time getting hired, but he will start out as an entry level employee, with lower pay. By then they could have 4 or 5 kids and he'd essentially be starting over. Something that has been happening forever with women who were more likely to pause their careers for childrearing.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 6

From what I read an entry level journeyman electrician's starting salary is very good. I know this is asking a lot but they need to seek medical advice from someone other than that creepy Dr. Vick before Carlin even thinks for one second about getting pregnant.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

From Google: The salaries of Journeyman Electricians in the US range from $27,450 to $88,130, with a median salary of $62,944. In TN the average is $45,000.

They had a neurology follow-up today. And I think Joy may be visiting tonight.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

From Google: The salaries of Journeyman Electricians in the US range from $27,450 to $88,130, with a median salary of $62,944. In TN the average is $45,000.

They had a neurology follow-up today. And I think Joy may be visiting tonight.

$45k of extra time income on top of YouTube and the boutique is nothing to sneeze at.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

$45k of extra time income on top of YouTube and the boutique is nothing to sneeze at.

That's assuming they still have BSB and YT when and if Evan goes back to work. $45,000 is average, not starting pay. $45,000 is certainly doable when raising a family with 2 - 4 kids, but not in the way they are living now.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 8/23/2022 at 5:32 PM, ginger90 said:

Yup his birthday is tomorrow……

F934C201-A5DC-4163-A3C8-9ACAEC19E8AB.jpeg

. Their first stop was to look at Teslas.

Not sure if Carlin knows this, but you can't "bank up" rest. 

Not sure if Zade really has "just a cold" while needing breathing treatment.  Probably RSV.  

• Like 5
  • Love 2

That was the first thing that jumped out at me too - Carlin saying they have SUCH a busy day and then listing out that they are dropping off the dog for grooming, going to a dr. appt, picking up paperwork at school, going to Target [for the 3000th time this month], and cleaning up the house before Joy comes. Uh it's as if it never occurs to stay home fundies that people with jobs do all of these things regularly, just around the job??

The time that Evan worked as an apprentice - which I think is the last 2 yrs of school - counts as time with the union. Bet you he's picking up a form from school that certifies that he's done 2 yrs with the union. Bc the school is prob like - oh this is a temporary family issue - well we can't send the union paperwork to any union employer so take this bc when you go do your next 18 yrs with the union, you'll qualify for the $$ pension, why lose those 2 yrs. Little do they know the moron they're dealing with who is like pension - what - who cares, God will provide.

And I'm unclear what "partying" for Evan's bday involved? I mean the day before they sat in Teslas, went to Dicks Sporting Goods, and dinner at a Japanese restaurant. Day of was just Layla babbling/screaming happy bday to him?? Woohoo party time. They're 24-27 years old, do they really have no friends besides that sweet pastor they chase??

And let me guess with Joy arriving prob from Thursday night-Sunday, woohooo party time -- i.e. Carlin is back to staying up until 1 am for a few nights? I get it you want to hang with your bestie but if lack of rest doesn't go well for you, then wind it down by 10-11 each night, I'm sure Joy will understand.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, cereality said:

That was the first thing that jumped out at me too - Carlin saying they have SUCH a busy day and then listing out that they are dropping off the dog for grooming, going to a dr. appt, picking up paperwork at school, going to Target [for the 3000th time this month], and cleaning up the house before Joy comes. Uh it's as if it never occurs to stay home fundies that people with jobs do all of these things regularly, just around the job??

The time that Evan worked as an apprentice - which I think is the last 2 yrs of school - counts as time with the union. Bet you he's picking up a form from school that certifies that he's done 2 yrs with the union. Bc the school is prob like - oh this is a temporary family issue - well we can't send the union paperwork to any union employer so take this bc when you go do your next 18 yrs with the union, you'll qualify for the $$ pension, why lose those 2 yrs. Little do they know the moron they're dealing with who is like pension - what - who cares, God will provide.

And I'm unclear what "partying" for Evan's bday involved? I mean the day before they sat in Teslas, went to Dicks Sporting Goods, and dinner at a Japanese restaurant. Day of was just Layla babbling/screaming happy bday to him?? Woohoo party time. They're 24-27 years old, do they really have no friends besides that sweet pastor they chase??

And let me guess with Joy arriving prob from Thursday night-Sunday, woohooo party time -- i.e. Carlin is back to staying up until 1 am for a few nights? I get it you want to hang with your bestie but if lack of rest doesn't go well for you, then wind it down by 10-11 each night, I'm sure Joy will understand.

Not to mention having houseguests when your infant has been ill for weeks, and that houseguest just took a maskless (I’m sure) flight and has germy young kids at home. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
9 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Not to mention having houseguests when your infant has been ill for weeks, and that houseguest just took a maskless (I’m sure) flight and has germy young kids at home. 

She's bringing her germy young kids - or at least one - bc Carlin said something about her kids being so excited. But I mean come on Covid has never been real for these people. They didn't mask ever, they didn't vaccinate - they certainly aren't going to now, doesn't matter if their infant needs breathing treatments or not.

I mean I remember the "masks" they wore on a few flights to Fla. bc they were running back and forth to Alyssa's as Katie got her wedding dress in Fla or something. These masks must've been made for 300 lb men bc they were so freaking big that Carlin and her attention whoring sisters didn't even have to pull down their masks to show their face on IG, the masks sat like 6 inches off their face. And Lord Kelton was a big fan of masks below the nose so he technically couldn't be denied boarding back then but no masks for that macho plumber AND when his 2 yr old was masked correctly and not fussing with it, he'd pull the mask down "so she could breathe." This family deserves each other they are so freaking stupid.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, cereality said:

She's bringing her germy young kids - or at least one - bc Carlin said something about her kids being so excited. But I mean come on Covid has never been real for these people. They didn't mask ever, they didn't vaccinate - they certainly aren't going to now, doesn't matter if their infant needs breathing treatments or not.

I mean I remember the "masks" they wore on a few flights to Fla. bc they were running back and forth to Alyssa's as Katie got her wedding dress in Fla or something. These masks must've been made for 300 lb men bc they were so freaking big that Carlin and her attention whoring sisters didn't even have to pull down their masks to show their face on IG, the masks sat like 6 inches off their face. And Lord Kelton was a big fan of masks below the nose so he technically couldn't be denied boarding back then but no masks for that macho plumber AND when his 2 yr old was masked correctly and not fussing with it, he'd pull the mask down "so she could breathe." This family deserves each other they are so freaking stupid.

In addition to Covid, there are many other viruses out there than can harm infants, including RSV. They truly are stupid allowing their baby to potentially come into contact with other contagions, when he’s already been sick for weeks.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
On 8/24/2022 at 10:50 AM, AgathaC said:

Maybe it’s just me, but that pic of Carlin and the kids in bed gives me anxiety. It may well have been staged and I know Evan was right there to take the picture, but Zade is up against her back. When my dad was in his pediatric rotation for med school, he had one week where he had to tell three sets of parents their babies were dead. Why? Because the parents had the baby in bed, rolled over and smothered them in their sleep. You may think you’d wake up, but, no, you’d be surprised what you can sleep through, especially if sleep-deprived, as most parents of infants are. It settled him on not being a pediatrician and led him to drum into all of us: no babies or small kids in the bed with adults.

It didn't sit well with me either. Zade sandwiched between Carlin and Layla on soft bedding while having an illness that required breathing treatments sounds like a recipe for SIDS. 

On 8/24/2022 at 4:22 PM, AgathaC said:

Maybe something to have on in the night for late night bathroom trips? You don’t want to turn on a lamp and wake your partner but hate ramming your knee into the footboard? Other than that, I got nothing. I agree, it looks ridiculous. My first thought was that it looked like the gateway to a demon dimension was opening under their bed. But I may have been binge-watching The X-Files this weekend, so…

Yep, I was thinking it looked like a movie poster for a horror movie. It just needed a creepy hand or monster to be crawling out from under the portal to hell bed. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

3E6BFA64-10DB-422F-805C-94D4F9FA9977.jpeg

Do the Stew-idiots realize that you can do a Target curbside order so you won't have to actually go into the store? You know, to save time? 

Carlin/Karlin writes like a flaming moron. 🤓🥴🤠🤮

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Do the Stew-idiots realize that you can do a Target curbside order so you won't have to actually go into the store? You know, to save time? 

Carlin/Karlin writes like a flaming moron. 🤓🥴🤠🤮

You can also get Target items shipped to your home for free. No need to go into the store when you have a sick baby and experience seizures .

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

You can also get Target items shipped to your home for free. No need to go into the store when you have a sick baby and experience seizures .

Isn't it free shipping over $35? Or free only with Red card? There is a Target two miles from me so I just do curbside. Then again, I don't feel the need to visit Starbucks on every visit, or to take videos, or to take photos with my mouth hanging open to impress my Instagram followers. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
5 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Isn't it free shipping over $35? Or free only with Red card? There is a Target two miles from me so I just do curbside. Then again, I don't feel the need to visit Starbucks on every visit, or to take videos, or to take photos with my mouth hanging open to impress my Instagram followers. 

Yes, I think there is a minimum purchase required for free shipping, but $35 isn’t much, especially for people like these who seem to buy an awful lot from Target. But as you’ve said, curbside pickup is free! And with curbside, they do all of the heavy lifting. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Yes, I think there is a minimum purchase required for free shipping, but $35 isn’t much, especially for people like these who seem to buy an awful lot from Target. But as you’ve said, curbside pickup is free! And with curbside, they do all of the heavy lifting. 

I specifically do curbside pickup when I need dogfood so I don't have to hoist a 30 lb bag into the trunk.  These two are fools.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Let's be real these fools [along with Law/Tiff] go to Target and run SO MANY errands because they need something to do. I'm sorry but it is unnatural to be 24-27 years old and not working [or if you're a stay home parent doing things like cooking, cleaning etc. - something besides doing your makeup in the mirror]. At those ages, most everyone has a job or maybe you're in extended schooling that's demanding like med school or law school. This complete lack of structure or obligation is how fundies roll [i.e. the Duggars as well as G&K]. With no one going off to work and no kids to get off to school at 7 am, life is perpetual summer vacation -- roll out of bed between 10am-noon, can't be bothered to cook or do dishes so eat whatever junk, their big event of the day is ERRANDS and then grabbing Chick Fila or Sonic or Sbux, and then they come home from errands and it's "family time" - as if they haven't just spent all day hanging with the family doing nothing. For these 2 morons they think they "work" bc they go to BSB on Tuesday and Thursday - like rolling in at 10am and being done by 2pm. And somehow this lifestyle glorifies Jesus. IDK how - maybe by not being in work situations where there could be heathens? Because let's be real they ain't sitting in prayer 24-7. They mock other religions but there are other religions that pray 5 times/day.

I have no actual proof but I think for mental health, all people need more to do and more structure than that. It keeps you going, and in life the more you do, the more you are able to do - esp. at young ages. To Carlin that dumbass list of dropping off the dog, drs. appt, stopping by school and Target was A LOT TO DO bc they don't get that people do all these things WITH A FULLTIME JOB. These people all live the retiree life where errands are the HIGHLIGHT of life and we have all seen how retirees who have nothing else - no other life interests to keep them going - tend to age faster.

Edited by cereality
  • Applause 8
  • Love 4
46 minutes ago, cereality said:

Let's be real these fools [along with Law/Tiff] go to Target and run SO MANY errands because they need something to do. I'm sorry but it is unnatural to be 24-27 years old and not working [or if you're a stay home parent doing things like cooking, cleaning etc. - something besides doing your makeup in the mirror]. At those ages, most everyone has a job or maybe you're in extended schooling that's demanding like med school or law school. This complete lack of structure or obligation is how fundies roll [i.e. the Duggars as well as G&K]. With no one going off to work and no kids to get off to school at 7 am, life is perpetual summer vacation -- roll out of bed between 10am-noon, can't be bothered to cook or do dishes so eat whatever junk, their big event of the day is ERRANDS and then grabbing Chick Fila or Sonic or Sbux, and then they come home from errands and it's "family time" - as if they haven't just spent all day hanging with the family doing nothing. For these 2 morons they think they "work" bc they go to BSB on Tuesday and Thursday - like rolling in at 10am and being done by 2pm. And somehow this lifestyle glorifies Jesus. IDK how - maybe by not being in work situations where there could be heathens? Because let's be real they ain't sitting in prayer 24-7. They mock other religions but there are other religions that pray 5 times/day.

I have no actual proof but I think for mental health, all people need more to do and more structure than that. It keeps you going, and in life the more you do, the more you are able to do - esp. at young ages. To Carlin that dumbass list of dropping off the dog, drs. appt, stopping by school and Target was A LOT TO DO bc they don't get that people do all these things WITH A FULLTIME JOB. These people all live the retiree life where errands are the HIGHLIGHT of life and we have all seen how retirees who have nothing else - no other life interests to keep them going - tend to age faster.

Preach. It's not even as if they read books or volunteer or do anything worthwhile (or even keep a clean house -- ahem Carlin). It's sleep in, do makeup, go to Starbucks, get nails done, go to Bigot Bird or Sonic, go to Target, go home, make a video, maybe spend a few hours a week at their vanity "boutique." 

• Like 8
20 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Preach. It's not even as if they read books or volunteer or do anything worthwhile (or even keep a clean house -- ahem Carlin). It's sleep in, do makeup, go to Starbucks, get nails done, go to Bigot Bird or Sonic, go to Target, go home, make a video, maybe spend a few hours a week at their vanity "boutique." 

And when they do go to the shop a couple hours a week, they can’t even do simple work like unpacking or packing the merchandise they sell. They hire and pay other staff for that. The joke’s on everyone who supports their lifestyle by clicking on all of their nonsense videos. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, cereality said:

You're spot on and others have proven it for you.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, cereality said:

I think that's one reason newly retired people can have a hard time adjusting to nonworking life. Time? What do I do with all this time?  I get bored after a week of no work, and I have a couple hundred books to read, foster cats to take care of, and a zillion chores to do. I also keep a clean house (ahem Carlin). 

Topic: I wonder what they get at Target. They can't be buying diapers and wipes every day, right? 

Edited by Heathen
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

I didn't have the sound on, so maybe I got it wrong, but Carlin's IG story was so telling - Layla was content to twirl in a mirror and be filmed. Giddy and Evy were like yea, no, and ran upstairs to the toys. C&E, as well as Josie and Kelton, are really warping their kids into shallow SM 'stars'.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I didn't have the sound on, so maybe I got it wrong, but Carlin's IG story was so telling - Layla was content to twirl in a mirror and be filmed. Giddy and Evy were like yea, no, and ran upstairs to the toys. C&E, as well as Josie and Kelton, are really warping their kids into shallow SM 'stars'.

That giant mirror is so tacky and much too grand for their house. Did Carlin grift it or did she actually pay for that thing? 

With regards to Target, I think Carlin is fishing for a sponsorship. 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Heathen said:

I think that's one reason newly retired people can have a hard time adjusting to nonworking life. Time? What do I do with all this time?  I get bored after a week of no work, and I have a couple hundred books to read, foster cats to take care of, and a zillion chores to do. I also keep a clean house (ahem Carlin). 

Topic: I wonder what they get at Target. They can't be buying diapers and wipes every day, right? 

Oh gosh different for me - I worked full time for over 20 years and raised children. When I retired I couldn’t believe I even had time to work. The days go by much faster being retired. The dumbbells Carlin and Evan just don’t have any capacity to have meaningful lives without prancing in front of a camera. As Judge Judy says - beauty fades but stupid lasts forever. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

That giant mirror is so tacky and much too grand for their house. Did Carlin grift it or did she actually pay for that thing? 

If any Bates gets a Target sponsorship, I will be happy to contact Target corporate and tell them about Bill Gothard, the Confederate room, and most of all, the George Floyd incident. I'll make sure the media knows about it, too. The Bateses are dressed-up garbage. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I thought fundies hated Target because of their support for LGBT? 

2 hours ago, Heathen said:

If any Bates gets a Target sponsorship, I will be happy to contact Target corporate and tell them about Bill Gothard, the Confederate room, and most of all, the George Floyd incident. I'll make sure the media knows about it, too. The Bateses are dressed-up garbage. 

Oh yeah, they’ll NEVER get a Target sponsorship. Never. 

• Like 4

For the first time in nearly 4 months Evan managed the kids as they walked through a parking lot. Whether he figured it out on his own or is playing to the snarkers, he's a day late and a dollar short.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Being a mother to 1 child is not easy, much less being a mother to 2. I think these seizures are psychosomatic and intended to keep as much Evan help as possible. She wants all the fun and freedoms of adulthood, without all the not so fun responsibilities.Maybe growing up as a Bates she didn’t realize the fun aspects could be a possibility, as she never saw that. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 4