Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E32: Snitches Get Stitches

• Start Topic

Lizzy's dangerous encounter with an ex threatens Daniel's freedom; Shane's bold move stuns Lacey; Cheryl and Josh conduct a risky search; Vince clashes with Amber's friends; Angela races to get answers; Glorietta's mom grills felon fiancé.

Airs October 11, 2019.

• Love 1
On 10/9/2019 at 4:41 PM, OnceSane said:

Glorietta's mom grills felon fiancé.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:21 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Lol I took “grills” literally. I need some sleep. 

You just need some fava beans and a nice Chianti with that.

giphy.gif

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Drogo said:
On 10/9/2019 at 4:41 PM, OnceSane said:

Glorietta's mom grills felon fiancé.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:21 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Lol I took “grills” literally. I need some sleep. 

You just need some fava beans and a nice Chianti with that.

giphy.gif

I'm sure Tony would like a nice grilled steak. Priorities. 

Edited by hookedontv
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

so wait why are her drug dealing friends texting her about anything if she hasn’t been hanging around them? She wouldn’t be on their raider if she wasn’t still around them.  Something smells like it’s been on the laundry room floor here. Is she still dealing? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

I have a bad feeling about Amber and her friends. I believe Vince is in trouble.  I think their relationship is an episode of "Snapped" and/or "ID Discovery" waiting to happen.

Edited by Adeejay
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Hey honey let’s go look for money I buried as I fled the police for robbing a bank. Yea it’s just something to do together lol wow 

I'm sure he will be a great example for her children. Hey kids, our family activity today is how to rob a bank.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

I am mildly high right now but did that dumbass say if you killed someone and went to prison and then you got out and they were somehow alive and you killed them again, you couldn't be charged? 

He is a big Ashly Judd fan.... double jeopardy 

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

None of these people have the brains God gave a squirrel.

Let’s show authorities where we’re going to dig up bank robbery money! Yeah, that’s a brilliant idea!

Let’s show authorities how quickly we’re willing to go back to prison by starting a bar fight!

I thought that dog was going to bite Glorietta, or maybe he was trying to knock some sense into her.

• LOL 6
  • Love 13
52 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

None of these people have the brains God gave a squirrel.

Let’s show authorities where we’re going to dig up bank robbery money! Yeah, that’s a brilliant idea!

Let’s show authorities how quickly we’re willing to go back to prison by starting a bar fight!

I thought that dog was going to bite Glorietta, or maybe he was trying to knock some sense into her.

I'm pretty sure he made that up just to fuck with her and see if he could get her silly ass in some swampwater. 

He was too smart and scared to admit to it once he saw how pissed off she was. 

He is a bank robber.....but I like him 70% more than Cheryl.

2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Oh shit I’m gonna be stuck in prison again I need this bitch to keep sending me money. Good god and Angela runs back to visit him. She’s a freaking moron 

That's 100% it.  He didn't even want a blow job from her when he was out and now she is the love of his life when he might have to stay in jail awhile? 

Guess his laundry room boo isnt putting money on his books.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

If Glorietta really believes this guy intends to marry her she is even dumber than I thought.

He is so fucking ugly that it seems possible.  The word repulsive comes to mind whenever he is onscreen.

Speaking of looking dirty, Lizzie looks like she has dirty hair thrown up in a bun and leftover makeup on with her zits hanging out.

I think she is using.  

She will take a dump all over Teresa, but Teresa deserves to get a few "I told you's"in

3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I have a bad feeling about Amber and her friends. I believe Vince is in trouble.  I think their relationship is an episode of "Snapped" and/or "ID Discovery" waiting to happen.

Vince is getting set up for sure.

Next week, Amber will finally reveal that SHE is the real victim here!

3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

so wait why are her drug dealing friends texting her about anything if she hasn’t been hanging around them? She wouldn’t be on their raider if she wasn’t still around them.  Something smells like it’s been on the laundry room floor here. Is she still dealing? 

She is for sure still using IMO. 

Those breakouts she and her pink haired friend have make me think meth use.

Aren't most wires/recording devices hidden?  The fuck you gonna snitch on people with a camera crew and mic packs?  

Another interview after sex? There is no bottom for this show and I am here for it.

I'm sure Glorietta's mom will see what a good christian boy he is by all his face tattoos. 🙄

How is it the one thing that set her off was that he had converted to islam?

She barely asked about his criminal history and merely accepted a half hearted "I don't even see those people anymore"

But she DOES NOT agree with Muslim!

1 minute ago, PityFree said:

That line killed me.  I mean, we know these people are stupid but come on.

Josh said something about "what are we gonna do with the other 10%?" and it flew right over Cheryl's head and he was like "it's okay I'll take the 80%"

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, calliope1975 said:

I am mildly high right now but did that dumbass say if you killed someone and went to prison and then you got out and they were somehow alive and you killed them again, you couldn't be charged? 

He started out saying it correctly, if you are convicted of killing someone (but you didn't, and they're alive), do the time, get out and then kill them (here he fucked up and said "again"), you can't be convicted a second time.

I love that Alex went to The Decent Guy Sweater Store while Mama Glorietta went to the Elton John House of Sunglasses.

How dumb are Lizzie's dealer friends?  Yes, nothing says narc like a wire and a CAMERA CREW.

I do love Josh.  I owe restitution, but let's go dig up paper left in water for 6 years.  And kudos to Cheryl for charging into the swamp.  

Edited by Kangatush
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

I think Cheryl has an eating disorder. Her actions in that restaurant reminds me of an anorexic friend. She will try anything to avoid eating & repeatedly started fights in restaurants, family dinners or parties to leave. From that first meeting w Josh’s mom to her appearance to her mood swings, really scary. 

Daniels mom was right about Lizzie.  She was a dealer. That was her stash in her apartment years ago 

• Useful 3
  • Love 12

I want to know more about the "$300 jacket" Josh claimed Cheryl wore while she waded into the swamp aimlessly searching for his "stack of 20s." Because from the looks of it, it appeared to be a run-of-the-mill, off-brand track jacket. Also, in the scene prior, she was wearing her size negative 6 black capri leggings and then, all of a sudden, she got out of the car at the swamp and had on jeans. One might think those would have been the more logical choice to act out the scene but it's this show so...eh.

5 hours ago, Kangatush said:

How dumb are Lizzie's dealer friends?  Yes, nothing says narc like a wire and a CAMERA CREW.

EXACTLY. 

Shout out to Amber's disgusting friend, Michelle and her massive beer-baby belly hanging out beyond the hem of her half shirt because it was the only thing that distracted me from the grossness of Vince slapping strippers' asses with dollar bills.

6 hours ago, Kangatush said:

people on meth /drugs and dealers have a high paranoia rate and arnt known for their logical thinking is all I can come up with lol .... it made me think of Drop Dead Gorgeous when everyone kept thinking the camera crew following them around was the show Cops lol 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I want to know more about the "$300 jacket" Josh claimed Cheryl wore while she waded into the swamp aimlessly searching for his "stack of 20s." Because from the looks of it, it appeared to be a run-of-the-mill, off-brand track jacket. Also, in the scene prior, she was wearing her size negative 6 black capri leggings and then, all of a sudden, she got out of the car at the swamp and had on jeans. One might think those would have been the more logical choice to act out the scene but it's this show so...eh.

EXACTLY. 

Shout out to Amber's disgusting friend, Michelle and her massive beer-baby belly hanging out beyond the hem of her half shirt because it was the only thing that distracted me from the grossness of Vince slapping strippers' asses with dollar bills.

Yeah, $300 jacket?  Her car window is busted and her steering wheel held together with duct tape.....maybe she isn't the best person to "manage their finances"

I think maybe she bought it at Ross Dress for Less and the tag said it RETAILS for $300 but she bought it for like $20.

Amber's friend and that shirt.  I can truly say that in all of my years of watching trashy reality TV I have never seen anyone dress so poorly.  

Normally people make one faux paux.....but it was like her shirt was too short AND her jeans were too tight and so she basically had a beer belly hanging over her pants.  

That was the real wow moment of the episode for me.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, Kangatush said:

He started out saying it correctly, if you are convicted of killing someone (but you didn't, and they're alive), do the time, get out and then kill them (here he fucked up and said "again"), you can't be convicted a second time.

I love that Alex went to The Decent Guy Sweater Store while Mama Glorietta went to the Elton John House of Sunglasses.

I do love Josh.  I owe restitution, but let's go dig up paper left in water for 6 years.  And kudos to Cheryl for charging into the swamp.  

I still think Josh was just fucking with Cheryl about that money.  

He barely even put his shovel in the mud and meanwhile she was in thr middle of that dirty water.  I think he was silently laughing his ass off at her.  He said something about a sewer line so I think he thought it was hilarious to get her out there in the middle of that water to shovel up some imaginary money. 

Josh may not be the smartest guy, but I think he knows better than to let a camera crew film him looking for loot that he would have to hand over.  Even if not under his tortured legal theories (and hiding the money is also a crime) he would have to give it to pay his 84k restitution.

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I still think Josh was just fucking with Cheryl about that money.  

He barely even put his shovel in the mud and meanwhile she was in thr middle of that dirty water.  I think he was silently laughing his ass off at her.  He said something about a sewer line so I think he thought it was hilarious to get her out there in the middle of that water to shovel up some imaginary money. 

Josh may not be the smartest guy, but I think he knows better than to let a camera crew film him looking for loot that he would have to hand over.  Even if not under his tortured legal theories (and hiding the money is also a crime) he would have to give it to pay his 84k restitution.

he has his ankle monitor on that cant get wet.....I'm hoping that is why he made her do it and didn't get in himself 

2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

he has his ankle monitor on that cant get wet.....I'm hoping that is why he made her do it and didn't get in himself 

That's what I'd say too if I was fucking with someone to get them to dig up some pretend money.  

He bought himself a shovel and barely used it while sending her into the middle of the lake (?). I think he was messing with her.  

• Love 2

Josh may be an idiot and definitely not husband material but he is TV gold. Now that he’s figured out that he can push Cheryl’s buttons pretty easily, he will literally entertain us for many seasons of LAL, while never actually marrying her. That gravy train will be more fruitful than robbing banks ever was ( and he won’t have to bury the money in a swamp).

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

Josh is far and away my favorite LAL-er this season.  He's a landscaper, y'all!  Ha!  

Since he picked up that 70/20 would have another 10 percent remaining, I'm hoping that he was screwing around with Cheryl on the money.  First off, leaving bills under water for 6 years, without being in plastic, probably won't be anything to find.  And secondly, even if you do find it, just because you served time for it, doesn't mean it belongs to you.   

Cheryl is a nitwit for believing they could just grab the money and use it for wedding decorations and a double nitwit for leaving her kids for a MONTH to hang out in a hotel in Pueblo.  Dipshit.

So Lacey has to bang Shane in order to decide, even though John is being released to her house in a few days?  She clearly wants to end up in a garbage bag in some dump, while there are missing signs all over Virginia Beach.  Where are her kids when Shane shows up?  I'm always amazed how these mothers always seem to have the kids somewhere else or with someone else.  

I guess next week we'll be treated to Lacey's and/or Shane's post-sex TH.  

Lizzy, if you walk into a bar and see your ex who also happens to have been your supplier when you were pushing drugs, maybe you should immediately turn and walk out instead of, you know, giving "I'm terrified" interviews to the camera crew, talking to your bestie, and/or getting Daniel wound up.  Just saying.  And if you're no longer in the game, maybe you should change your cell phone number.  

I'm pathetic to I Googled to see how far Grenada, MS is from the LA prison that Tony was sent to.  FIVE HOURS.  Angela drove FIVE HOURS to get answers from Tony?  Here's an answer, Angela.  He bolted, he wouldn't tell you where he was and prior to that, he hadn't contacted you for two weeks.  Dump him.  God.  Do you really have to go talk to him and then decide whether or not to break up with him?  You said on camera that he was conning you.  No shit!  Cut your losses, high tail it to the closest Smile Direct Club and then over to Costco for some nicotine patches.  

Glorietta's mom is way smarter than Glorietta.  Heck, her mom's dogs are smarter than Glorietta.  Alex is not on the marriage track at all.  He WAS hesitant when questioned.  If the criminal record wasn't enough, if the face tattoos weren't enough, the Muslim religion and stating he absolutely would not convert would be a no-go for me.  But Glorietta is still in her unicorns and rainbows and Hello Kitty world (although I have a feeling she will go ballistic when she finds out about his ex-girlfriend.)   

Because this season has been on for what?  Five weeks already?  It seems like the felons have been out for longer so it was a shocker to see that Amber's scenes were something like 3 days out?  I agree with other posters who are speculating that Amber and her friends are conning Vince.  Can Amber and Michelle hang out together?  Aren't parolees typically not supposed to associate with other parolees?  In any event, if Amber wants to clean up and change her life she probably should be finding a job and new friends.  Regardless, she was way more excited over the female stripper than we've ever seen her over Vince.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 16