Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E32: Snitches Get Stitches

• Start Topic

I wonder if the producers have to prompt slow vince to awkwardly interrupt every conversation that involves everyone (including his "girlfriend") taking a giant dump on him?

"Hey guys, uhhh, what's going on out here?"

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Kangatush said:

He started out saying it correctly, if you are convicted of killing someone (but you didn't, and they're alive), do the time, get out and then kill them (here he fucked up and said "again"), you can't be convicted a second time.

I believe that this is incorrect.

Let's say a person is convicted of killing someone in 2009, but it turns out they are not actually dead.  After years in prison, the accused is released (for whatever reason).

Now it's 2019.  The accused now actually DOES kill the person they were convicted of killing in 2009.  This is a totally different crime, and not subject to the double jeopardy defense.

At least, that's what my 2 minutes of googling says.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Let's say a person is convicted of killing someone in 2009, but it turns out they are not actually dead.  After years in prison, the accused is released (for whatever reason).

Now it's 2019.  The accused now actually DOES kill the person they were convicted of killing in 2009.  This is a totally different crime, and not subject to the double jeopardy defense.

I'll concede that you're most likely legally correct.  My frame of reference is the Ashley Judd movie.  And logically, why would we let a murderer free for a silly reason like that?  

Usually, double jeopardy means you can't get prosecuted twice for the same crime after it has been legally decided.  Like if you are OJ, and found innocent, and then write a book detailing how you did it, you can't be criminally prosecuted for it again, but you can be civilly sued.  

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Let’s see how much lower these people can sink this week 

Do I do more time with him or not? Angela you are fucking nuts. He don’t want you. What the hell is wrong with her? 

Seriously, from what we were shown, I don't think she ever even saw him again once she dropped him at the halfway house...and he couldn't get out of that fucking car quick enough.  He also had zero interest in the blowjob she offered.  

The denial runs deep in Angela.  

And why is she sounding more and more like Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead?  That deep gravelly voice sounds like it's coming from a tomb.  

14 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I thought Lizzie was so busy with work and school she didn't have time to do anything else? Looks like she is a liar because now we find out she was fooling around with some other guy and involved with drug dealers.

Yeah, and apparently just a few months before because Einstein Daniel was counting the months....and revealed the fact they apparently kept "breaking up" when he was in prison.  Loved the way she was desperately trying to say whether it was June, July, or August when she'd been fucking that dude, trying to make it match up to one of their "breaks."  

The stupid runs deep in these two.  

14 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

so wait why are her drug dealing friends texting her about anything if she hasn’t been hanging around them? She wouldn’t be on their raider if she wasn’t still around them.  Something smells like it’s been on the laundry room floor here. Is she still dealing? 

😂😂😂 Brilliant @Keywestclubkid

It's always smart to talk about the money you hid from your robbery when you are on television.

And seriously, it's $1000...which doesn't even go very damned far these days.  

Now had it been $10,000, my ass might have tried seeing it could be recovered but $1000?  He robbed a bank and that's all the money he tossed aside?  

The amateur runs deep in Josh...and the idiocy runs deep in Cheryl.  

3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

people on meth /drugs and dealers have a high paranoia rate and arnt known for their logical thinking is all I can come up with lol .... it made me think of Drop Dead Gorgeous when everyone kept thinking the camera crew following them around was the show Cops lol 

One of the movies Mini Persnickety and I watch when we need some easy laughs.  What a little gem of a comedy.  

I agree about the paranoia.  Clearly there were crew members outside because Lizzy and Daniel were talking to them at different points of the segment.  And that dude sitting there blurred out looked like he was just chilling on his phone.  Maybe he texted somebody saying, "Hey, stoopid bitch Lizzy and her felon fuck are here playing pool," but according to Daniel, Lizzy was the one who kept looking at the guy whilst he was just sitting there.  

The weird runs deep with both of these morons.  

All that being said, I can't wait for next week's episode.  What a dumpster fire all of them are this season.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
58 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Josh is far and away my favorite LAL-er this season.  He's a landscaper, y'all!  Ha!  

Since he picked up that 70/20 would have another 10 percent remaining, I'm hoping that he was screwing around with Cheryl on the money.  First off, leaving bills under water for 6 years, without being in plastic, probably won't be anything to find.  And secondly, even if you do find it, just because you served time for it, doesn't mean it belongs to you.   

Cheryl is a nitwit for believing they could just grab the money and use it for wedding decorations and a double nitwit for leaving her kids for a MONTH to hang out in a hotel in Pueblo.  Dipshit.

So Lacey has to bang Shane in order to decide, even though John is being released to her house in a few days?  She clearly wants to end up in a garbage bag in some dump, while there are missing signs all over Virginia Beach.  Where are her kids when Shane shows up?  I'm always amazed how these mothers always seem to have the kids somewhere else or with someone else.  

I guess next week we'll be treated to Lacey's and/or Shane's post-sex TH.  

Lizzy, if you walk into a bar and see your ex who also happens to have been your supplier when you were pushing drugs, maybe you should immediately turn and walk out instead of, you know, giving "I'm terrified" interviews to the camera crew, talking to your bestie, and/or getting Daniel wound up.  Just saying.  And if you're no longer in the game, maybe you should change your cell phone number.  

I'm pathetic to I Googled to see how far Grenada, MS is from the LA prison that Tony was sent to.  FIVE HOURS.  Angela drove FIVE HOURS to get answers from Tony?  Here's an answer, Angela.  He bolted, he wouldn't tell you where he was and prior to that, he hadn't contacted you for two weeks.  Dump him.  God.  Do you really have to go talk to him and then decide whether or not to break up with him?  You said on camera that he was conning you.  No shit!  Cut your losses, high tail it to the closest Smile Direct Club and then over to Costco for some nicotine patches.  

Glorietta's mom is way smarter than Glorietta.  Heck, her mom's dogs are smarter than Glorietta.  Alex is not on the marriage track at all.  He WAS hesitant when questioned.  If the criminal record wasn't enough, if the face tattoos weren't enough, the Muslim religion and stating he absolutely would not convert would be a no-go for me.  But Glorietta is still in her unicorns and rainbows and Hello Kitty world (although I have a feeling she will go ballistic when she finds out about his ex-girlfriend.)   

Because this season has been on for what?  Five weeks already?  It seems like the felons have been out for longer so it was a shocker to see that Amber's scenes were something like 3 days out?  I agree with other posters who are speculating that Amber and her friends are conning Vince.  Can Amber and Michelle hang out together?  Aren't parolees typically not supposed to associate with other parolees?  In any event, if Amber wants to clean up and change her life she probably should be finding a job and new friends.  Regardless, she was way more excited over the female stripper than we've ever seen her over Vince.  

Lacy said they were at her dads house.... again why is her parent raising her kids? 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

Lizzy, if you walk into a bar and see your ex who also happens to have been your supplier when you were pushing drugs,

Is there just one bar in Idaho Falls where all the losers hang out?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

I'll concede that you're most likely legally correct.  My frame of reference is the Ashley Judd movie.  And logically, why would we let a murderer free for a silly reason like that?  

Usually, double jeopardy means you can't get prosecuted twice for the same crime after it has been legally decided.  Like if you are OJ, and found innocent, and then write a book detailing how you did it, you can't be criminally prosecuted for it again, but you can be civilly sued.  

Yeah although I think in OJ’s case the civil suit preceded the book.  It’s a lower standard (preponderance of the evidence) so the criminal verdict does not control.

7 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lacy said they were at her dads house.... again why is her parent raising her kids? 

Because he did such a fine job with her?

18 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

He also had zero interest in the blowjob she offered

What man would want his dick anywhere near those teeth?

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

And seriously, it's $1000...which doesn't even go very damned far these days

Didn’t Cheryl claim she makes $1000 per week as an ahem substance abuse counselor? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Spike said:

Didn’t Cheryl claim she makes $1000 per week as an ahem substance abuse counselor? 

I believe she did.  

When she flipped her bitch switch and started complaining about how she smelled like swamp water, I couldn't help but think that was an appropriate match to her nasty stank soul.  

Ugh, I can't stand these bitches who dump their kids so they can chase the "love" of their life.  

I hope she makes a spectacle of herself at his family reunion and they all depise her.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

Why does Dr. Pimple Popper have to warn the audience about the icky content of her show, but this freak fest can spring that horrific strip club scene on us without giving notice?!

4 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I hope she makes a spectacle of herself at his family reunion and they all depise her.

Josh totally set up that whole thing to drive Cheryl into one of her psycho rages in time to meet his fam. I loved that these 2 paupers bought brand new shovels (which would cost at least $25 each) and then just dumped them on the roadside when they gave up their treasure hunt.

Where on earth did Lizzie dig up that hoody with sequined angel wings on the back? I haven't seen one of those in 10 years.

Does anyone know what 'OMF' means?- the tattoo on the left side of Alex's face? I'm also  grossed out by those drool marks he has tattooed next to his mouth- are those the teardrops that Daniel's upside-down tattoo umbrella didn't catch?🤤

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Does anyone know what 'OMF' means?- the tattoo on the left side of Alex's face? I'm also  grossed out by those drool marks he has tattooed next to his mouth- are those the teardrops that Daniel's upside-down tattoo umbrella didn't catch?🤤

I think he was the “bitch” in prison. And those drops might signal that. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

OMF!! Vince needs sex 3-4 times a day. Sometimes. Because of his naturally very high testosterone. It has been checked out before. Dear lord. I didn’t need to know that. Especially since he has never had a long term girlfriend. Is he just self pleasuring all of the time??? Or he hooks up with random women all of the time? Amber should be wary.

(I’m rewatching because I was trying to multi-task when I watched last night and missed details.)

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Speaking of looking dirty, Lizzie looks like she has dirty hair thrown up in a bun and leftover makeup on with her zits hanging out.

And I realize (thank you Dr. Pimple Popper) that keloids are tough to deal with, but does she really have to wear nothing but low-cut shirts that fucking *frame* that thing on her chest?

Or maybe it's a wart.

Or where she parks her chewing gum.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Shane reminds me of Shia LaBeouf

You need to lie down in a dark room with a cool cloth over your forehead.  You'll feel better in the morning.

2 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

my guess is third nipple

OK.  I admit I have trouble with urine control.  Why must you torment me?

• LOL 12
31 minutes ago, PityFree said:

OMF!! Vince needs sex 3-4 times a day. Sometimes. Because of his naturally very high testosterone. It has been checked out before. Dear lord. I didn’t need to know that. Especially since he has never had a long term girlfriend. Is he just self pleasuring all of the time??? Or he hooks up with random women all of the time? Amber should be wary.

(I’m rewatching because I was trying to multi-task when I watched last night and missed details.)

Perhaps Vince doesn't do arm day when he works out.  He has built that muscle from almost constant wanking.  I actually don't believe Vince is very sexual.  He talks about it but showed no interest in the strippers.  He only mimicked Amber's slap that ass and make it rain moves.  He looked disinterested while doing it.  Then again, Vince does struggle to do more than one thing at a time.  He's lucky breathing and heart beats continue without having to think about them.  Vince doesn’t ask Amber “a whole lot of questions” because Vince is eternally struggling to have the synapses click in his brain.  His face is the visualization of “huh?”.

Alex simultaneously looks 25, 55 and 95.  He seems to be styling himself after Mose on the office.  Also, the Muslim had sex on TV with a woman to whom he is not married.  So devout.  I guess his religion is his excuse for some of his bad style choices.  

giphy.gif

Daniel: “Me and you have heads on each other’s shoulders.”  Well, that sounds painful and hard to function with.  We are not even close to being able to do a head transplant.  Are Lizzie and Daniel frankenpeople?

And Daniel, you are a runt.  You do not want to get into a bar fight.  You will lose.  A drunk 80 year old with bad joints and a pacemaker could take you down.  You. Are. Not. Tough. Bad tattoos are not armor.   

• LOL 21
  • Love 3

Now that my google search history now includes the question “can ankle monitors for house arrest get wet”  I can further conclude that Josh is a piece of shiat and Cheryl is a moron. How did she think Josh showered that morning???

From encyclopedia dot com: “House arrest ankle bracelets are waterproof items that can withstand high levels of water pressure. This means that a criminal can bathe or swim while wearing the device without damaging the item or interrupting its GPS tracking system.” 

I had no need or desire to know that before this show corrupted me. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Perhaps Vince doesn't do arm day when he works out.  He has built that muscle from almost constant wanking.  I actually don't believe Vince is very sexual.  He talks about it but showed no interest in the strippers.  He only mimicked Amber's slap that ass and make it rain moves.  He looked disinterested while doing it.  Then again, Vince does struggle to do more than one thing at a time.  He's lucky breathing and heart beats continue without having to think about them.  Vince doesn’t ask Amber “a whole lot of questions” because Vince is eternally struggling to have the synapses click in his brain.  His face is the visualization of “huh?”.

Alex simultaneously looks 25, 55 and 95.  He seems to be styling himself after Mose on the office.  Also, the Muslim had sex on TV with a woman to whom he is not married.  So devout.  I guess his religion is his excuse for some of his bad style choices.  

giphy.gif

Daniel: “Me and you have heads on each other’s shoulders.”  Well, that sounds painful and hard to function with.  We are not even close to being able to do a head transplant.  Are Lizzie and Daniel frankenpeople?

And Daniel, you are a runt.  You do not want to get into a bar fight.  You will lose.  A drunk 80 year old with bad joints and a pacemaker could take you down.  You. Are. Not. Tough. Bad tattoos are not armor.   

Love your whole post but the bolded part?

I told Mini Persnickety I could take that fuckwit down in about 15 seconds, and I've got two bad knees 😄 😄 😄 His alligator mouth is going to overload his hummingbird ass in no time.  

23 minutes ago, Spike said:

And split a bottle of booze with her.

And surely got a boatload of those frightful tattoos within the last ten years...even though he said he converted ten years ago.

Moron doesn't even begin to describe this assclown.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

This was like an episode of 'The Stupids'

Why didn't Lizzy and Daniel just leave the bar? Poor child, she just couldn't squeeze one tear out during the I SCARED scene 

Right,  dig up money you saved from a robbery. That you went to jail for. On national TV. The producers must think that we are really stupid. 

Who knew that the capture of Tony required unmarked surveillance vehicles and officers with drawn guns? Such a badazzzzz

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Plus, I thought Tony looked a little scary in that video.  Closeup was NOT good.

Glorietta is sooo out of her zone with Alex.  I'm glad she has her Mom to look out for her.  She acts like she needs to be on a leash like the dogs.

Cheryl, you are a MORON

Lacey, you win the idiot sweepstakes.  Is it possible that you could be ANY MORE DUMB than you are already?  Just a question.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Yes! This is what I was going for in my inebriated state. I would also think the first sentence could be voided (probably not the legal term) if the murder didn't actually happen. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Daniel: “Me and you have heads on each other’s shoulders.” 

That’s my favorite line ever from this group of simpletons. 

Lacey is still saying she didn’t have sex with Shane that first night?  HAHAHAHA 

• LOL 6

Ankle monitors can get wet. Josh just enjoyed watching Cheryl wade through the muck.  He wasn't going to get dirty if he could avoid it.  Cheryl is desperate and stupid enough to go digging for money that I doubt was ever there.  Um, Josh was being chased so he took $1K out of his backpack, dropped it on the ground and kicked dirt over it?  He was then caught not very far from there, on foot.  If he did even drop some money, it is long gone.  He didn't exactly say he went all Shawshank and buried a box next to stone fence in an out of way area when no one was near.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Ankle monitors can get wet. Josh just enjoyed watching Cheryl wade through the muck.  He wasn't going to get dirty if he could avoid it.  Cheryl is desperate and stupid enough to go digging for money that I doubt was ever there.  Um, Josh was being chased so he took $1K out of his backpack, dropped it on the ground and kicked dirt over it?  He was then caught not very far from there, on foot.  If he did even drop some money, it is long gone.  He didn't exactly say he went all Shawshank and buried a box next to stone fence in an out of way area when no one was near.

Never been round anyone who had one so all new info to me .....Iol

• Love 1

Not surprised that Amber was enjoying the action at the strip club more than Vince.  When is he going to get a clue?

Angela says one thing and does another.  She reeks of desperation, among other things.  Tony didn't even get to spend time with her before he was back in jail.  He had more interest in a piece of meat than a piece of you, lady!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Why? Why? Why do I forget that I shouldn't try to eat dinner while watching this?! Especially during Alex and Glorietta's post-coital nudge nudge wink wink.

I'm confused about where Tony was. Angela's in Granada, Mississippi, supposedly five hours from where he's being held. However, during his prison talking head the location text said that he was in Sheridan, Oregon. Which is a hell of a lot farther away than five hours.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Well, at least we know now why Vince goes around with his mouth open and his eyes half-shut, and why he's so fucking stupid.  All that testosterone (it's been tested)--and he apparently isn't able to seal the deal, so it's just floating around in his body.  He is fixated on what's-her-face, who has essentially told him more than once that she is a lesbian, and any reasonable man would have cut his losses and moved on to find a more willing repository.  But all that testosterone has filled him up, right up to his eyeballs, so of course he can't think straight, and he can't relieve himself because he's saving it all up for Amber--he wants to impress the gayness right out of her, I guess.

I predict that the finale of this season will be Vince exploding from the overload, impregnating even the people watching on TV because his testosterone is growing stronger by the day, ever stronger.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Why? Why? Why do I forget that I shouldn't try to eat dinner while watching this?! Especially during Alex and Glorietta's post-coital nudge nudge wink wink.

I'm confused about where Tony was. Angela's in Granada, Mississippi, supposedly five hours from where he's being held. However, during his prison talking head the location text said that he was in Sheridan, Oregon. Which is a hell of a lot farther away than five hours.

I think Oregon is where he is from  because they have used that before.  Quite a ways from there to the Deep South.  I bet he was distancing himself from other bad behavior.

5 hours ago, Mothra said:

I predict that the finale of this season will be Vince exploding from the overload, impregnating even the people watching on TV because his testosterone is growing stronger by the day, ever stronger.

You’ll duck as the spunk flies!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
22 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

I'm pathetic to I Googled to see how far Grenada, MS is from the LA prison that Tony was sent to.  FIVE HOURS.  Angela drove FIVE HOURS to get answers from Tony?  Here's an answer, Angela.  He bolted, he wouldn't tell you where he was and prior to that, he hadn't contacted you for two weeks.  Dump him.  God.  Do you really have to go talk to him and then decide whether or not to break up with him?  You said on camera that he was conning you.  No shit!  Cut your losses, high tail it to the closest Smile Direct Club and then over to Costco for some nicotine patches.

I mean, look. I know Angela is a woman of a certain age, and she might be lonely, but she needs to cut her losses and marry Jerry Springer's little brother and move the fuck on. If a man gets out of a four-year stint in jail and doesn't want to have sex with you, take the hint. I know the sex scenes are gross on this show, but I completely understand getting out of jail and wanting to have the sex you've been missing out on for years.

17 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Ankle monitors can get wet.

I've never had a jail-issued ankle monitor but I do triathlons, and in those you are given (well, loaned - they take it off you at the finish line) an ankle monitor that times you, and obviously those can get wet because you swim in them. If those can get wet, I assume jail-issued ankle monitors can too.

The entire swamp scene was comedy gold. First of all, that they were dumb enough to think that a loose stack of money was likely to be found in a big-ass swamp SIX YEARS LATER, like, somebody picked that shit up the same day, I am sure. I would have. Second, when Cheryl got in the mud, I thought "Wait, aren't they going to his reunion? Does she have a change of clothes?" And sure enough, she did not.

Also were they going to a hardware store for cookware? Even the cashier was like "Um, we don't really have that;" is there no Target or Wal-Mart in Pueblo?

Glorietta's mother saying she wasn't cool with being Muslim left a bad taste in my mouth, but I do agree that Glorietta and Alex need to have a serious conversation (that I frankly don't think Glorietta is capable of having) about converting/not converting if they're going to get married. I have friends who converted to different religions for their spouses, and others who did not convert but agreed that the kids would be raised in a particular faith, etc., and it's not a decision to take lightly.

Lacey is gross and stupid.

Daniel actually made sense to me (!) when he said that he assumed Lizzy was seeing other guys when he was locked up and he resolved not to worry about it, because there was nothing he could do. And I knew Lizzy was dating other people (and I say good for her) over that time. But all this drama over these mic packs was ridiculous. As has been said, for one, there was a camera crew there, so ... probably not the FBI, and two, if they were really that worried, they could have - should have! - just left.

And I've said all along that Daniel's mother is right to worry about Lizzy, that she's more problematic than she lets on. If she was dealing and she's still in the orbit of that social circle, she's probably not as out of the life as she claims to be. (She also refers to herself as an addict in the past tense - "I WAS a pill addict" - which isn't true; she's still an addict. She always will be. She's just not using.)

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Daniel actually made sense to me (!) when he said that he assumed Lizzy was seeing other guys when he was locked up and he resolved not to worry about it, because there was nothing he could do. And I knew Lizzy was dating other people (and I say good for her) over that time. 

Date all you want, Lizzy, it’s the drug-running that’s the problem.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Spike said:

I think Oregon is where he is from  because they have used that before.  Quite a ways from there to the Deep South.  I bet he was distancing himself from other bad behavior.

Sheridan IS only an hour or so from me so that's why I was wondering if he had been extradited later.

• Love 1
On 10/12/2019 at 12:04 PM, PityFree said:

Now that my google search history now includes the question “can ankle monitors for house arrest get wet”  I can further conclude that Josh is a piece of shiat and Cheryl is a moron. How did she think Josh showered that morning???

I can imagine Josh practically peeing himself laughing watching Cheryl go after that money in the sewage swamp.  Regarding showers, he probably told her if the monitor senses soap, it’s ok to be wet.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I mean, look. I know Angela is a woman of a certain age, and she might be lonely, but she needs to cut her losses and marry Jerry Springer's little brother and move the fuck on. If a man gets out of a four-year stint in jail and doesn't want to have sex with you, take the hint. I know the sex scenes are gross on this show, but I completely understand getting out of jail and wanting to have the sex you've been missing out on for years.

The entire swamp scene was comedy gold. First of all, that they were dumb enough to think that a loose stack of money was likely to be found in a big-ass swamp SIX YEARS LATER, like, somebody picked that shit up the same day, I am sure. I would have. Second, when Cheryl got in the mud, I thought "Wait, aren't they going to his reunion? Does she have a change of clothes?" And sure enough, she did not.

Also were they going to a hardware store for cookware? Even the cashier was like "Um, we don't really have that;" is there no Target or Wal-Mart in Pueblo?

Lacey is gross and stupid.

I found Cheryl and Josh going to that local store confusing because she has a car.  Also are they going to want her cooking in that room?  Because if it was my hotel that would be a solid no. 

And there really should be a Walmart somewhere.  Don't they normally set up walmarts around these kinda rural areas with tons of space?  Maybe they didn't want a film crew?

LOL.....Angela's friend sounds like he is poorly reading cue cards "I.....would have, trotted her better than that?  What does that say?  Can we do another take?"

He is a solid friend though for trying to make her look slightly less pathetic to a national viewing audience.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 10/13/2019 at 7:44 PM, RealReality said:

And there really should be a Walmart somewhere.  Don't they normally set up walmarts around these kinda rural areas with tons of space?  Maybe they didn't want a film crew?

There seems to be not one....not two....NOT THREE BUT FOUR Walmarts around Pueblo, CO.  I don't think they allow film crews in most large chains.

Edited by Kroliosis
found a store in Pueblo West!!!!
  • Love 3
On 10/12/2019 at 12:00 PM, Spike said:

I thought she claimed much more. 

On 10/12/2019 at 3:29 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I thought he would do like when you have a cast cover it and stick that leg out the side lol 

But then can you imagine how many would be getting it wet...so it would stop working?

On 10/13/2019 at 3:35 AM, Mothra said:

He is fixated on what's-her-face, who has essentially told him more than once that she is a lesbian, and any reasonable man would have cut his losses and moved on to find a more willing repository.  ...Amber

Wasn't she married to a really good looking guy before she went to prison? I suppose she could have been turned out while inside.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BallisticNikki said:
On 10/12/2019 at 11:00 AM, Spike said:

I thought she claimed much more. 

She said $1200/week. And she's an 'intervention assistant' (whatever that may be), as I recall.

1 hour ago, BallisticNikki said:

Anyone else think he looks like Chris Kattan from Saturday Night Live?

Just add a couple of drool tattoos, and he's a dead ringer!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 10/11/2019 at 6:50 PM, Armchair Critic said:

I'm sure he will be a great example for her children. Hey kids, our family activity today is how to rob a bank.

I was in a bank robbery (as a customer!) in the late 80s, and I can still feel the fear of that moment when the robber came into the very small bank branch, fired his gun into the floor, told the customers to get up against the wall (I couldn't because of where I was standing, I had to stay at the counter where I had been filling out my withdrawal slip), and he proceeded to rob the tellers.  I saw him come in, and my brain refused to process the fact that I was seeing a gun and a man with a ski mask on.

In addition to stealing money, these criminals also steal a sense of safety from the victims forever.  I rarely go into a bank anymore, only when I have no other option.

Our bank actually has a sign on the door, asking customers ("for the safety of customers and employees") to remove hats and sunglasses and push down the hood on hoodies.

And, of course, the only people who always do that are law-abiding citizens.  Others - bank robbers and people (like me) who think the sign is stupid - leave our hats and sunglasses on.  So far, I haven't been denied service.  Nor have I robbed the bank.

• Love 1