Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

Negan having a heart to heart wi Daryl and Dayl not having it is made of, well not win exactly but something.

Negan's still alive so it's made of bullshit, as far as I'm concerned.  Negan killed Glenn because Daryl had no fucking self-control but he has enough patience to sit and listen to Negan's life story.

• Love 4

Nice that Beta makes times for practicing his arts and crafts stitching up his new Balpha mask. But I still call bullshit on him being able to open that door and just wade into a sea of walkers with zero response from them. It's like the show is treating him as an actual walker, and not some human weirdo in a costume, which he actually is.

Edited by gutbuster
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, wait.what said:

Wait, Negan has a faux hawk?

Maybe Judith did it for him during one of her many unsupervised visits. There is zero acceptable reason for him to have been in that cell with a trendy hairdo.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I actually want to see him go to this newest town, and get frustrated as he attacks citizen after citizen after citizen, only to realize that each one is a zombie dressed up as a pre-ZA human.

Holy shit, do you know what town it reminds me of? The fake Rock Ridge they built in "Blazing Saddles!"

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • LOL 2

Samantha Morton is such a talented actor and she seems like a lovely woman.  But I hated every single choice she made with Alpha and am ecstatic that the character is dead and (hopefully) gone.  Interestingly enough, I think Melissa McBride would have made a better Alpha.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Samantha Morton is such a talented actor and she seems like a lovely woman.

I never heard of her before this (I guess I DO live under a rock) but everying about her character bugged me - her whacky speech patterns, her absurd accent, her shaved head and anything else I may be forgetting. I hated her but not in a good way.

• Love 5