Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Okay, we're heading into yet more hallucinations. I"m not going to bail, because we ARE all in this together.

So does this become a support group when the series ends ... "We just couldn't stop watching, no matter how bad!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

I'm not here for the next five-minute character arc for Carol. We already had Pill-popper Carol and Claustrophobia Carol, I'm not interested in Tormented Carol.

Don't forget about Greta Garbo Carol.

Beta is actually frightening, the first character who has been since the Claimers, IMO>

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, wait.what said:

What if Stephanie is cat fishing Eugene? And it’s Maggie this whole time?

No, Maggie can do better. It's probably one of the lollicops.

They need someone to fix their floor-buffing machine.

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • LOL 2

Beta must have been in a rock band at one time.

and just when we thought we were done with Alpha, she’s ghosting Carol. And speak to Beta in a bag. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Zombness said:

Do we really have to deal now with delusional Carol?

Apparently.  I would have preferred a woman-to-woman showdown without the hallucination.

• Love 5

So this whole time they are within walking distance of an entire town? And this towns ice cream shop has a poster on the wall the makes Beta  mad? With music instruments that NOBODY has looted by now?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, econ07 said:

So does this become a support group when the series ends ... "We just couldn't stop watching, no matter how bad!"

OH, I hope so. No one else I know watches this. They're smarter than I ever knew.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I need an aerial map that shows where all of these places are. Sometimes it takes dats and days to walk somewhere. Other times 15 minutes. The pikes  head place was how close to the ice cream shop?

• Love 7