Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

(edited)

I saw this episode earlier, and this Neegan-Lydia punch-and-then-cry scene is again so fucking cringey and cliche. I'm surprised she didn't yell "You beast!!" 

Edited by Superclam
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

Negan is giving life advice to a young woman?  And Lydia is too fucking stupid to smell the rapist funk that Negan probably reeks of.

Yeah, like the little talking to he gave Amber. He's just trying to figure out the easiest way to get some from Lydia. God, he's so disgusting.

• Love 4

I mean, what did you want Judith? Do we have time to dig a grave and create a tombstone? The only thing they should do is take her head off so she doesn't come back.

Of course, I should probably cut her some slack, Judith's mom just ditched her and her baby brother like two days ago.

• Love 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, raven said:

Princess is remarkably well put together - the hair, clothes and makeup.   Then again she has a a lot of time.

Her outfit screams "I have a lot of free time."

Edited by tennisgurl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, AngelaHunter said:

Are we supposed to accept that those bicycle tires aren't flat after 10 years?

And they went for the worst ones, because newer ones does not exist in this town.

• Love 1

Hardwick "a little quirkiness is sorely needed" Like we haven't had quirky characters on this show already????  Princess is the least annoying though.

• Love 1
Just now, MrsRafaelBarba said:

So.Applehead  left out one tiny detail.

That is definitely Rape Cross General.

No.way in hell.everyone makes it out alive.

It really looks like it, right?

Not that I'm asking for a Beth medley flashback.

• LOL 3

Hardwick is winning that "what's in my home background" award, though the Princess actress is running a close second.  Disappointed that Khary Payton chose a bland background.

• Love 2
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

Josh's room is the most interesting thing about this conversation.

Yep, his pillowcases have little running leopards.....weird just like Eugene.

• Love 1

My new quarantine hobby has been peeking into all these apartments.  Look at Eugene's crib!  He has cheetahs on his pillow slips.

Princess has created a tableau:  books artfully stacked, orchid, artsy willow wand arrangement.   Khary "Obi Wan" Payton needs an elegant dove grey satin finish wall color for that black leather couch.

Hardwick still the winner.  Nice rug.  Actual art, in a frame.  French doors.  Points deducted for the two guitars.  And what's that other thing?  A termite hill?

Hey, I already made that Obi Wan joke!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Yep, his pillowcases have little running leopards.....weird just like Eugene.

Oh yeah!  I didn't notice.  What's that thing over his left shoulder?  It looks like packing peanuts.  I like the blue lampshade.

3 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I'm becoming slightly obsessed with Josh's background bc everything looks like it was pulled from one furniture fabric site.

https://www.theinside.com/

Why did you post that?? I don't need another home improvement site to browse 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, raven said:

Oh yeah!  I didn't notice.  What's that thing over his left shoulder?  It looks like packing peanuts.  I like the blue lampshade.

He has giraffe on the nightstand so his decoration resembles jungle style with the wallpaper showing leaves. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Zombness said:

He has giraffe on the nightstand so his decoration resembles jungle style with the wallpaper showing leaves. 

Yes but that other thing??  A basket?  I don't like the wallpaper or the black doors.  I'm share Josh cares, lol.

1 minute ago, raven said:

Yes but that other thing??  A basket?  I don't like the wallpaper or the black doors.  I'm share Josh cares, lol.

I saw the basket but they are not peanuts and I really cannot see what they are.

1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

I don't necessarily love all or even much of it, but I appreciate the effort.  I'll always take that over Khary's bare room.

I do love the handles on the closet doors. But I can't with that wallpaper.

Khary's walls need some color. Or at least some gorgeous tiger photos from Big Cat Rescue. 🙂 🐅

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

I don't necessarily love all or even much of it, but I appreciate the effort.  I'll always take that over Khary's bare room.

Me, too.  I've seen so many 'celebrities' this week who appear to be living the Ikea lifestyle. 

My favorite look is when the person is sitting in front of bookshelves stuffed with books.  I always try to see what they're reading.

• Love 2

So no one can tell me what that big dark shape is behind Hardwick's left shoulder?  Okay, I'm checking out.

Thanks for letting us stay and play, mods.

Chat with you all next week--another week fatter with another week's worth of grown out haircut.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, candall said:

Chat with you all next week--another week fatter with another week's worth of grown out haircut.

No show next week - season finale TBD.

I'll miss chatting with you guys. Everyone stay safe.

YAS MAGS!

3 minutes ago, candall said:

So no one can tell me what that big dark shape is behind Hardwick's left shoulder?  Okay, I'm checking out.

The dark shape is a coat rack with some coats hanging.

• Useful 1