Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Who the fuck is Carol to be making deals for the community?  She's NEVER cared about anybody but herself.

Morgan told her what this Clown did that night.

Does she really think it will be all good now.

They know Negan was on front line with Alpha, when Hilltop fell.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wait.what said:

second: if you shove the head on a spike, wouldn’t it pierce the brain and kill the zombie? How come the pike heads still growl? 

The pike only goes through the neck?  Was there a neck?  I don't remember.  Maybe just not push it all the way?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

What's Eugene going to tell them, wow I forgot everything.

Oh the radio person.  Never mind.

I told her everything!!  Going to meet her!! No worries 😄

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

These people are surrounded by their wounded comrades and they're supposed to give the tiniest fucks about Eugene's pen-pal?  Do any of these idiots remember when the WHOLE DAMN COMMUNITY thought it was a good idea to accompany Maggie to go see the doctor?  Fuckery.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

These people are surrounded by their wounded comrades and they're supposed to give the tiniest fucks about Eugene's pen-pal?  Do any of these idiots remember when the WHOLE DAMN COMMUNITY thought it was a good idea to accompany Maggie to go see the doctor?  Fuckery.

Just thinking exactly that! Eugene's blind date is that important?? Yeah, the preggo Maggie caravan was, in hindsight, the worst idea.

• Love 2

As silly as the mask are, Beta does have a threatening presence.

Er, still, I wouldn't approach the zombie head with Beta behind me.

And yet, this dumb bastard getting his ear chewed off is kind of hilarious.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

But we only get two minutes of them.  Their relationship is one of the best on the show but we have to waste time on Magna and Yumiko(?). 

Yes, one of the show's many issues is too many people and not enough story.

• Love 5

Okay, we're heading into yet more hallucinations. I"m not going to bail, because we ARE all in this together.

And maybe I want to know what Daryl will do after Fonzie told him it was Daryl's "girlfriend" who let him out of jail. I'm sure to be disappointed, but oh, well.

• Love 4