Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, candall said:

It was a slow episode for the season, but the bar is subterranean now.

At least Coral eating pudding was consistent for his age and personality, and said something about how different life is for him.  Michonne getting trapped by this loser is not consistent with any part of her  bad-assery.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, econ07 said:

At least Coral eating pudding was consistent for his age and personality, and said something about how different life is for him. 

I liked that episode, also because at the end Michonne knocks on the door and Rick tells Coral "It's for you".

Oh I see, we needed Virgil to exposit for the audience that YES THAT IS RICK'S STUFF

• Love 5

I'm amused at how casual those people are about the guy who locked them up.

OK, the way he said "I promised her flowers...every day" was a teensy bit affecting.  Doesn't make up for the rest of this mess tho.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Rick draws Applehead, but she was a  toddler when he "died"

Ya, this doesn't make sense unless Rick is observing them in some way.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Rick draws Applehead, but she was a  toddler when he "died"

That would mean that tptb actually paid attention to previous episodes.

1 minute ago, CletusMusashi said:

Hardwick must be pounding about ten shots right now, trying to get ready to discuss this crappy show.

I hope Danai just goes on there and just tears loose with forty five minutes of F-bombs.

I hope she doesn't bother to show up at all.

Hardwick must be pounding about ten shots right now, trying to get ready to discuss this crappy show.

I hope Danai just goes on there and just tears loose with forty five minutes of F-bombs.

No. She might split his skull with a katana, but nix the f-bombs. Verboten.

I'm so glad this shit is over.

1 minute ago, Jennv said:

What? I thought it was Carl in the drawing

I did too at first, but then thought it looked like Judith.

Either they messed up and had him draw Judith older, or they showed that Rick doesn't care enough to include Judith in the picture as a toddler.  Either way, it doesn't seem to sync up.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, econ07 said:

I did too at first, but then thought it looked like Judith.

Either they messed up and had him draw Judith older, or they showed that Rick doesn't care enough to include Judith in the picture as a toddler.  Either way, it doesn't seem to sync up.

To me, the figure is too small and the hair too long for it to be Cworl, but who knows? Michonne never answered when asked who it was.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

Seriously.  If a guy went nuts and threw me in a cell, the very least I would do is leave his ass stranded on that stupid island.  But no, these idiots are all good with it.

Virgil stayed behind, he didn't go with the group.

Edited by MrsRafaelBarba
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, econ07 said:

No, that sounds about right.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, econ07 said:

At least Coral eating pudding was consistent for his age and personality, and said something about how different life is for him.  

Heavy.  I just focused on how it would feel to be so hungry and tired and deprived and then finding some pudding! and it's THE BIGGEST CAN OF PUDDING IN THE WHOLE FUCKING ZOMBIE-INFESTED WORLD.

Red Bull and Jagey.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Awwww I admit it, that flashback to Rick letting her into the prison is nice to see. I loved them so freaking much. 

Alright you guys can come, but you better have ditched those ponchos by the time I turn around.

• Love 3
Just now, mightysparrow said:

I cannot believe that Danai would leave her children on the advice of A CHILD!  The people who make this show might have forgotten her history but I haven't.  FUCKERY!!!!!

I don't think any of these writers have kids.  A mom would not abandon her two kids on a hunch.

• Love 5
Just now, tennisgurl said:

Yeah, I still dont know if I buy Michonne leaving Judith and RJ. On the advice of an actual small child. Michonne deserves a better send off than this.

Well, she probably also did a whole bunch of really cool stuff this episode. You just couldn't tell, because the lighting crew are a bunch of Morlocks.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2