Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

Just now, nodorothyparker said:

How convenient to make it Judith's idea for her to go chasing off after "the brave man."  Because I often make major life decisions like leaving my kids after my 10-year-old says so.

Right? Just dumb, especially since she has zero chance of actually finding him wandering around on foot. She doesn't even know how ling ago he was there or what direction he went when he left.

• Love 5

Oh. So that was the point. Which choice you make affects what you do? So life isn't just one giant railroad plot with a few bookends per year thrown in? So... if the writers don't know that, which I am pretty sure they don't, then where the hell did this episode come from?

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

RJ can speak! 

"So...I found The Brave Man's shoes, so Imma peace out. If he is shacking up with that garbage pail bitch I swear to god..."

Fixed. Does Judith even know Rick is her father? I mean my father died too and my mother never referred to him as "The ____ Man". She said "your father."

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Right? Just dumb, especially since she has zero chance of actually finding him wandering around on foot. She doesn't even know how ling ago he was there or what direction he went when he left.

She's got the scent now. She'll track him like a bloodhound.

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

She's got the scent now. She'll track him like a bloodhound.

By the smell of his feet? And she tracks him all the way to the Ikea hangout where he's having all that kinky sex with the Dumpster slut. Gonna be hell to pay.

• Love 4

Oh, good.  Raven says we can keep talking.  What happened at the end?  What were those military-style squadrons of people supposed to be about?  And does that answer also explain to me why she got rid of the zombie camo pets?  (I always admired that strategy.)

So we just have Rick and Michonne out there somewhere and we'll hang out here like fools, hoping they'll finally find each other and someone will show us?

Edited by candall
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

Am I the only one who's far more interested in looking at these people's homes and decorating choices than whatever it is they're going on about?

I keep thinking how cool Danai's apartment must be, just from that wall.  I find something else to do when Gimple or YNB speak.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, candall said:

Oh, good.  Raven says we can keep talking.  What happened at the end?  What were those military-style squadrons of people supposed to be about?  And does that answer also explain to me why she got rid of the zombie camo pets?  (I always admired that strategy.)

So we just have Rick and Michonne out there somewhere and we'll hang out here like fools, hoping they'll finally find each other and someone will show us?

We don't know.

We don't know.

Kinda sorta?  She decided to help living people and can't keep her pets because she would regress, or something.

Yes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

The 'In Memorium" on Talking Dead was more moving than that entire episode.  It showed more respect to Michonne the character.

And now I have Bring Him Home, from Les Mis, playing in my head.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, raven said:

She decided to help living people and can't keep her pets because she would regress, or something.

Ahhhhh.  I can see that.  Good!  Thanks.

6 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

Hardwick looks like he's renting a tiny room in the attic from an old lady who beats the ceiling with a broom whenever he makes too much noise.  This is the quietest I've ever seen him.

I'm so addled I read that as "an old lady who beats him with a broom".😆

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, raven said:

The guitar in the background at Hardwick's is funny to me.  It looks so strategically placed.  Look at me!  I play guitar!

The first thing that came to mind when I saw Hardwick tonight was Philly Jim from The Office.

"snot bubbles". I mean...JDM seems to get a kick out of how dreadful his character is to the other characters.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, raven said:

The guitar in the background at Hardwick's is funny to me.  It looks so strategically placed.  Look at me!  I play guitar!

Hee, it does.  But I like Hardwick's room.  At least he got the walls painted with something warm and flattering.  Poor YNB looks like she's living in the Returns area at Ikea.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I liked hearing the comments from fans of Michonne.  I don't think a lot of people understand how important the character was.  We're used to seeing dark-skinned Black women in major roles now, but back when Michonne arrived it wasn't common at all.  I don't read the comics, so I had heard that this character was arriving but knew nothing about her.  The first scene when she arrived with her 'pets' blew me away. 

Danai did such an amazing job of making Michonne a real woman, not a 'mammy' or a 'magical negro' even though Michonne has elements of both in her.  Danai transcended a lot of stereotypes about Black women and it was so inspiring.  I've met her twice (once at her play in NY) and she's as amazing as she appears to be. 

I'm really sad that such an important character was given such a dreadful send off but that's what you get when no-talent hacks think they're artistes.

• Love 7

First of all: the opening music still gets me every time

second: if you shove the head on a spike, wouldn’t it pierce the brain and kill the zombie? How come the pike heads still growl? 

(I can’t believe I just typed that.(

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

So selfish. She knows what happened when they only trespassed into the Whisperer territory- how bad it was. So she knows it can only be worse when they see Alpha's head on a pike. Damn it. And now she's not even going back to deal with the repercussions with them?? Fuck her. Damn it. 😞

• Love 5