Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

My dog came in from outside with crap stuck to his ass. I was going to give him a bath as soon as this is over, but yeah, I'm thinking i would rather wash a dog's ass than finish watching this

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Well, I think this alt-universe stuff is kind of interesting.  Michonne winding up as the hitchhiker is thought-provoking.  Oh, wait.  Now she's Lady Neagan.  Mmm, never mind.

Too bad Chris Hardwick is on hiatus.  He'd lose his mind.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, candall said:

Well, I think this alt-universe stuff is kind of interesting.  Michonne winding up as the hitchhiker is thought-provoking.  Oh, wait.  Now she's Lady Neagan.  Mmm, never mind.

Too bad Chris Hardwick is on hiatus.  He'd lose his mind.

There is a TD tonight, video conference style.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, candall said:

And also, where do I find the jimson weed dispensary?

Right next to the Giant Hogweed concession.

This is one of the worst things I've seen in many a year. And we thought Negan and Alpha sexing it up was bad. Oh, how wrong we were.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

So splicing? I will give them this, the editing of the old footage and the new is pretty good, I didnt even realize it was mixed together. And the idea itself of a "What If" story isnt bad, but...its just not working as much as I hoped it would. 

I am Team Fuck That Guy for the record. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CletusMusashi said:

This episode is better than Coral Loses His Shoe And Eats Pudding but not quite as good as Abraham Dangles in the Air and Screams at a Zombie. 

Sorry, but IMO Coral Loses a Shoe and Eats a Shitload of Pudding was way better than this.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, AngelaHunter said:

Sorry, but IMO Coral Loses a Shoe and Eats a Shitload of Pudding was way better than this.

It was a slow episode for the season, but the bar is subterranean now.

• Love 2

Ugh not the "dont kill him" speech. This is how we get stuck with all of thee god dang returning villains! Because people keep leaving them to fuck off and cause problems! 

Ricks boots? Or does Michonne just have a really intense foot fetish?

• LOL 2