Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

Six months later, turns out I'm still mildly annoyed there was absolutely no setup for how they all ended up in this particular spot? Plan? Anything?

Dean Winchester Reaction GIF

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

Six months later, turns out I'm still mildly annoyed there was absolutely no setup for how they all ended up in this particular spot? Plan? Anything?

I was trying to follow Beta's mental illness. Does he only think he can hear the walkers talking to him or are they *actually* talking to him? Is it supposed to be Alpha guiding him from the afterlife?? Because the walkers seem to know what's up and have given him useful recon to get to where they've amassed now. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

oooh are thousands of zombies going to go over a cliff?  That better be good.  It sounds promising.

Inspirational speech - check

Heartwarming & bonding speech - happening now

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, raven said:

All you have to do is stand quietly and the zombies ignore you?  Like the T-Rex in Jurassic Park?  Who knew?

Rub a little guts on your back, or put some some dried-out rubber mask and shuffle a little. You're safe from zombie attack!

• Love 4
Just now, raven said:

All you have to do is stand quietly and the zombies ignore you?  Like the T-Rex in Jurassic Park?  Who knew?

They smeared themselves with walker's guts so as not to smell human.

• Love 2