Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. 90 days? That's enough time to find and marry a foreign fiance.
  3. That little girl is adorable. I just read a book this week "A World Apart", by Christina Rathbone, about women in prison. MCI Framingham in Massachusetts. It was FASCINATING and so sad.
  4. I liked her. Love this line from the article: You sure did Dina, you sure did!
  5. Ayanna is spending time with her kids, whom she loves to death. “Temperamental issues.” Good euphemism for bat-shit crazy.
  6. The show got a social media boost because June apparently admitted to stealing Boo Boo's money. I have no idea why these people are even on my TV, but they better NOT kick LAL or LDL out of the lineup
  7. Interesting about the Breen. The shape of the helmets remind me of dogs but that is an interesting twist. I wonder if it is possible mirror Spock will have made a mark in this future.
  8. Week 33: 2/5 YTD: 81/165 (49%) with 7* My mom gave me a homemade chocolate chip cookie...I'll share. 🍪
  9. I wonder if the relapse was the terrible secret he alluded to last week?
  10. If this is who I think it is, I'm not sure how to feel about it. I would hate to see GNA going after another young family. But the lady in question does seem to be thirsty for fame. Also, good thing Robyn won't be there cuz I could see some Season 1 style conversations if true.
  11. I may have read them. I was having babies pre-internet.
  12. dad surprised that he relapsed while hooking up with someone that was arrested for drug trafficking .... SIGH ... I mean come on dad
  13. She is definitely trying not to let any snarky comments slip, but she can't resist the occasional zinger.
  14. No interest in Mama June, From Not Hot to Not Even Close to Hot.
  15. April 26: 77% / 55% / 67% In J I ran Pluralize, missed three in Fore & After, and one each in everything else. In DJ I missed one in Pop Culture Initials and Beep-Boop-Beep, two in Poetry, and three each in the rest. Was not at all confident but I got FJ! TSes: (J had 3; DJ had 6 plus 1 clue left behind) I got possession. I was rooting for Dan. Amy's slowness is starting to drive me nuts, and Matt had some long pauses in there, too. Also I didn't like his shirt. What the heck is a democracy entrepreneur? Me, too, if that makes you feel any better. Guess it's just as well that I wasn't home, then! I met my parents for dinner after work and didn't leave the restaurant until about 7:10. I just watched on youtube. Other than cutting the sound for most of Dan's interview, it was a pretty good upload. All the guidebook talk is giving me flashbacks to maintaining the travel section at the bookstore. My dad got me a TripTik for my trip to Rhode Island for a friend's wedding in 2007.
  16. The bald guy (brother or BIL?) has a healthy dose of skepticism. I like him.
  17. Joey's poor mother. She looks so defeated.
  18. Probably works out every day .. haha I love mom
  19. I love how this family is trying to appear to take it all in stride, while they’re creeped out underneath.
  20. Don’t call his parents “mom” and “dad.” You have not proven yourself yet…
  21. I'm getting ho vibes from Michael. I'M NOT FOOLED, MICHAEL.
  22. Michael and Joey met on a dating site, prisonaddictslookingforlove.com.
  1. Load more activity