Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Week 5, Part 2

• Start Topic

Clay contemplates a drastic resolution to his situation; Blake comes to a resolution that depends on Kristina offering him a rose; Dean's return forces Caelynn to make a decision.

Airs September 3, 2019.

Everyone stares wistfully over the edge of the infinity pool. Bukowski, the “Bachelor Elder,” is now labeled “Not Gerard Butler” and gives the kind of advice Young Bukowski would have scoffed at before bagging another vulnerable girl.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

Ha ha ha, there's a piece of food on Clay's chest as he's going on and on about his ex.

Maybe it’s dead skin.

Nicole is so juvenile, and so jealous of Angela. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

Angela’s hair and bod are incredible ... and Nicole knows it hence the major jealousy . 

I think clay and Angela belong on the show ex on the beach rather than this 

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 12
36 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I know this sounds creepy, but Tayshia has nice boobs.

Yeah, and that's basically all she's got going for herself IMO.

31 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Who was the guy a couple seasons ago who was always eating, mostly meat scraps? Chad? Clay is the new him.

At least Chad was fun.  Clay is just a big ol' log that happens to talk.

Edited by Ohwell
"big" not "bit"
  • LOL 9
  • Love 10

Blake: I have no one to give me a rose, and I’m going to have to go home. [Sees Kristina unattached across the beach and remembers she exists from his Stagecoach rolodex.] Hey, maybe we should go all in?

• LOL 14
  • Love 9

Why is Matt even there?  

I know it's sweaty on the beach, but I don't think any of these people are what I'd call "hot."  All in all, looks-wise and personality-wise, it's a sorry lot this season.  

• Love 16

This show is really mean spirited, isn't it? 

Also: Go home, Beaver Cleaver, before your mom starts to worry.

Also: How much will Matt Donald's currency go up as a result of being on this show?

• Love 8

My favourite Matt kisses a girl montage clip...the foal finding its legs.  

But seriously, did he never see a Bachelor show before?   No wonder Hannah dumped him night one if he was talking about what his mother would think.   

Did he use a fake ID to get in the show and he is really 15?

• LOL 10
  • Love 7

Wait, I might have misunderstood. Was Clay having reservations about Angela partly because he thought Angela wanted to be a homemaker and mother, not a career woman, and he was thus going to have to be the sole support (i.e., breadwinner) in the family?

• Useful 5
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, adhoc said:

Wait, I might have misunderstood. Was Clay having reservations about Angela partly because he thought Angela wanted to be a homemaker and mother, not a career woman, and he was thus going to have to be the sole support (i.e., breadwinner) in the family?

Yup.  You heard right.  The useless side of beef really just wants to spend 4 hours a day in the gym.  I guess he wants the wife to be the main breadwinner?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
38 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Sooooo... Everyone is all freaking out over how Angela can stand to watch Clay move on but—twist—it turns out Clay’s the one who can’t stand to see Angela move on! Normally I wouldn’t wish harm on anyone, but I hope Nicole gets her heart smashed. She’s a BITCH! Jesus, you’ve known Clay for a week and a half. He had a long-term relationship BEFORE you. Angela doesn’t deserve this type of treatment and ridicule just for having a pre-existing relationship—and just existing in general.

It pains me to agree with you.  I only sporadically watch bach or 'ette, but did watch most of the season she was on because of her.  I got hooked because of her intro where she introduced her family and in particular her twin, who has special needs.  She seemed very invested in him and ensuring he had a fulfilling life.  Plus she seemed very family oriented and loved and honored her grandmother, hence I developed a soft spot for her and cut her a lot of slack.  But man, she is showing some poison claws and I can't overlook her cattiness. 

• Love 11

Clay:  Just wow. This makes me think he didn't really have a Plan B lined up for when his football career eventually ended, and now he's a little panicked because he doesn't know how he would actually support a wife and family.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, adhoc said:

Clay:  Just wow. This makes me think he didn't really have a Plan B lined up for when his football career eventually ended, and now he's a little panicked because he doesn't know how he would actually support a wife and family.

I would RUN away from a serious relationship with him, without the football he has nothing and you would have to listen to his whiny ass voice.

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

These girls are idiots choosing these losers over Mike. (Exception: Bukowski has come a long time way, too.) 

Call me cynical (I am), but I think Bukowski said all the right things to Katie just in time to get that rose.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I highly doubt that Blake had a sudden realization about being so into Kristina . He couldn’t look less interested . Last week He said he went to the wedding and people told him that it’s already all over social media that he’s a loser and player etc .. so this is him desperately trying to repair his image . 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
29 minutes ago, rebel2u said:

Blake's every word, glance, facial expression is so calculated, like he's starring in the production of his own life.  Was he like this on The Bachelorette?

Oh, boy, you weren’t kidding! It’s like the opposite of The Truman Show. This convincing himself that he’s “excited” to woo Kristina and to turn down Bri is too much! No wonder why he went through all the ‘ettes at Stagecoach. He was working overtime to cast his leading lady for Blake in Paradise. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, hippydoo said:

Not snark but truthfully I feel like JPJ could be on the spectrum/aspergers kinda.

I don't see it myself, but my SO (doesn't watch, but happened to be in the same room and glanced up once in a while) actually made the same comment when watching JPJ interact with Derek for a few minutes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4