Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Week 5, Part 2

• Start Topic

I think Blake is a total sleazebag and Kristina is a moron for believing anything that comes out of his annoying mumbling yap. He only declined the date with Bree  so he wouldn't look like a complete asshole.  I can't see anything coming out of this 'relayship' with Kristina, especially when the next shiny new thing walks in front of him.

Chris and Katie are cute. Hope those crazy kids make it.

• Love 15

I still don’t think Hannah is into Dylan.  Every time he went to kiss her tonight she turned her head.  And what was that conversation about moving to Cali and going for walks?  She sounded so dumb.  Have they ever show an intelligent conversation between these two?   

I find Blake much less annoying when he’s not with anyone.  He actually seems like a good friend and a decent person when he’s not trying to hook up.  

I can’t stand Nicole.  Or Clay either.  I have no idea how he ever got Angela, she seems way too normal.  And 4 hours a day at the gym?  No wonder he can support anyone.  Is he living in a van with Dean?  

I think Kaelynn picks Dean.  She is way more into him.  Does she have a job (do ANY of these people have jobs?).   Or can she just ride off in his van with him?   Also, are his teeth fake?  

Edited by Katie111
  • Love 15

I lost brain cells listening to Clay and Angela's "argument." Angela-- "I encouraged you to be you, I told you to go to the gym." Clay-- "Yes, and I wanted you to come with me." Angela, aghast, sneering, "You were there four hours!"

So, they broke up because Clay spent too much time at the gym? LOLOLOL! No wonder he is digging Nicole. She is thrilled to watch him work out. She jumps on his back when he does his sit ups and has the best time ever. They are a match made in heaven.  Nicole will never create that huge riff in a relationship that occurs when the woman wants the man to spend some time furniture shopping and creating baby-name lists, and the man wants to go to the gym instead. What a toxic relationship!

I think Dean is dreamy. He is way way way sexier and cool than Clay or whoever that is, that is just a really tall doofus toddler. He seems super dumb. I'm team Dean.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Do I dare admit Dean looks kind of sexy without the mustache?

------I'll show myself out

If you have to leave, I gotta go to, heck in that case, i should have left last year!  He is sooo my definition of hot sexy thing!  Loved him last year (i cringed heartily at the douche he was though), and still swoon over him this year.

• Love 10

My only question I have and continue to have is how can the show allow Demi and Christiane to remain on the show if they were dating before and will probably end up together anyway? I would hate to think the show has to allow them to stay to please the LGBTQ community.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

If the hair in the sink montage weren't so gross, the mustache shaving sequence would have been epic with the full "hero coming in to save the day" soundtrack and all.

The look on Caelynn's face when Dean asked her to leave with him was priceless.  Granted, I'm biased against her based on her actions so far, but it looked like she was thinking "Leave?  The cameras???  That's not how this works...that's not how any of this works."  Let's see if she really wants a relationship (not that I think it will ever work out with Dean) or just a televised relationship.

It's hilarious how Clay and Nicole are going on and on about Angela while she doesn't really seem to care about either one of them or their "relationship."  Nicole bitching about Angela's "evil plan" to get Clay back is comical.  Per their talk, it seems like Angela is the one who has accepted that it's over.

Glad we got some backstory on why Luke S chose the twin instead of whoever it was he went on a date with.  Eh, who am I kidding, I don't really care and it's too late in Paradise for me to start getting invested.

Edited by leocadia
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

Do I dare admit Dean looks kind of sexy without the mustache?

------I'll show myself out

Oh, he's beautiful --- I agree

45 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I think Dean is dreamy. He is way way way sexier and cool than Clay or whoever that is, that is just a really tall doofus toddler. He seems super dumb. I'm team Dean.

I can't even blame you

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Nicole bitching about Angela's "evil plan" to get Clay back is comical.  Per their talk, it seems like Angela is the one who has accepted that it's over.

Hahahahahha

Clay:  May I calmly speak to you, Angela, about how we broke up and where things stand now?
Angela:  I guess.

Nicole: It looks like Angela's Evil Plan is working.

23 minutes ago, leocadia said:

The look on Caelynn's face when Dean asked her to leave with him was priceless.  Granted, I'm biased against her based on her actions so far, but it looked like she was thinking "Leave?  The cameras???  That's not how this works...that's not how any of this works." 

Hahahahahahhaha!!  You nailed it!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11

The kiss montage was very funny. I love the editors being in on the joke.

This whole JPJ machismo/personality transplant fiasco feels very fishy and producer driven. As soon as Derek left, both he and Tayshia went back to their usual goofy flirting like nothing happened and seem to be full steam ahead. I don't think you'd just go right back to someone if you were truly pissed that they tanked both your relationship and your other prospect. I don't think Tayshia was ever into Derek and the producers cooked up the friends to lovers and resultant Derek vs. JPJ feud for drama and to test whether the audience likes Derek enough to be a future bach. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want, but I also think JPJ is really smart and has genuine conversations with Tayshia off camera. The surfer persona and stoner accent is just a character he concocted for attention. When he's not performing for the cameras, he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Haley is beautiful and it's interesting/sadly funny to watch her be reduced to everyone's designated crisis wingman. Sure, she's ditzy, but so is everyone else there! I think she feels lonely and isolated in the wake of her twin's pending engagement and is desperate to make anything happen so she won't be single at her wedding. I feel bad for her.

Blake and Kristina also feels like producer shenanigans. So they've both blankly stared into space for two weeks and Kristina expresses glee at watching him suffer, both whine about being bored and uninterested in everyone, and now they suddenly have feelings for each other and Kristina throws a tantrum at the mere idea of him going on a date after they just decided to give it a shot like an hour prior? Ok then.

Dean did look irresistibly sexy again clean shaven, minus the horse veneers. Dare I say...kissable, even? *ducks tomatoes*

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

At this point, I’m hate watching.

Nicole is an insecure witch hanging onto a gym rat with no future. Tayshia is a mean girl looking for screen time. JPJ is a bag of gross.  Matt has a mother issue. Blake should have stayed at Stagecoach. I seriously only like Angela, who is living her best life despite the haters. (And probably only like her because she’s getting very little screen time).

It needs to end. Like Dean’s mustache in the sink, this season is circling the drain.

• LOL 4
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, allicatexp said:

This was not a great look on  Nicole or Tayshia when they were impersonating Angela. Very mean girls...

I thought that was so mean too.

I agree with all the posts about Dean's attractiveness. Now that the mustache is gone, DAYUM. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Angela’s hair and bod are incredible ... and Nicole knows it hence the major jealousy . 

I think clay and Angela belong on the show ex on the beach rather than this 

Probably their next stop.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, leocadia said:

The look on Caelynn's face when Dean asked her to leave with him was priceless.  Granted, I'm biased against her based on her actions so far, but it looked like she was thinking "Leave?  The cameras???  That's not how this works...that's not how any of this works." 

Hah, I pretty much heard/saw that too. It's tough when your love of the spotlight clashes with, the potential love of your life. So conflicted!! Do I do what I said I came here to do or do I stay here and bask in the tall vocal fry? It's been DAYS since she saw Dean!

[ETA: If Dean lives in a van why did he rent a car to go to the Grand Canyon??]

Tonight had some of that "old" Paradise magic to it. The kiss compilation was genius and I loved JPJ grabbing a fish at shore with his bare hands.

Edited by Wandering Snark
Rental car huh?
  • LOL 4
  • Love 19
10 hours ago, nittanycougar said:

Tonight is the first time that I could tolerate Demi.  She seems a lot calmer.  

I don't get the attraction of Tayshia and JPJ.  He seems half out of it most of the time.  I think Tayshia deserves a more mature guy.

I have to wonder if after she views him retching constantly, making out on every date and the kicker, blowing snot on a surface everyone walks on, if she will run away.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, rr2911 said:

My only question I have and continue to have is how can the show allow Demi and Christiane to remain on the show if they were dating before and will probably end up together anyway? I would hate to think the show has to allow them to stay to please the LGBTQ community.

waiting for the disaster when demi decides she still likes men....this is not a great role model couple ..

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

waiting for the disaster when demi decides she still likes men....this is not a great role model couple ..

And wasn't their conversation so stilted and odd last night.  Like, I really like you, and blah blah blah, as if they hadn't spent a lot of time together before BIP.  It was talk for the cameras and was just stupid--like we haven't all figured out that Demi scammed BIP and got her way.  

• Love 13
34 minutes ago, alexa said:

And wasn't their conversation so stilted and odd last night.  Like, I really like you, and blah blah blah, as if they hadn't spent a lot of time together before BIP.  It was talk for the cameras and was just stupid--like we haven't all figured out that Demi scammed BIP and got her way.  

I don’t know if she scammed them.   I think she mentioned to a producer that she was seeing a woman and they salivated and crafted the story line.   Then they got Derek to go along with things dangling it as a Bachelor audition, not that I think he was ever seriously under consideration.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

I don’t know if she scammed them.   I think she mentioned to a producer that she was seeing a woman and they salivated and crafted the story line.   Then they got Derek to go along with things dangling it as a Bachelor audition, not that I think he was ever seriously under consideration.  

But she knows she still got away with something noone else did, so in many ways, I think she knows and feels like she scammed them.  Even if they agreed in part--she got what she wanted, and she is the winner in this situation.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

No way would production let her go after anyone else. This is their new inclusive couple, they're probably contractually obligated to stay together. Bachelor Nation wants that same-sex proposal!

Thank God they've cut back on their screen time because they are so boring though. We only see them when they're playing confidant now outside of that five second thing "Oh I love you I don't have doubts anymore etc."

Edited by kita
  • Love 8

Tayshia bugs me.  

I am sure it was production’s idea, but she came across as a weak avoider by not talking to JPJ and Derek earlier.  Even hoping she would get asked on a date because she couldn’t handle it.  Sitting with her girls and watching but avoiding the whole thing. 

C’mon.  It’s cuz she liked being fought over. 

I liked her until all this.  

• Love 9

Angela has turned out to be a beautiful catch and I'm glad she's there making clay with the never an expression on his face except for that built in snivel, uncomfortable. She's much more of a catch than potato bodied Nicole. I love that feet of clay says he didn't  "sign up for this", in having to watch his ex gorgeous girlfriend date other men in front of him, like he's doing to her with miss potato. Oh yes you did clay. Right on that dotted line, I'm sure.

• Love 19

OMG, I ate this episode with a spoon. The editing, OMG.  The sad music for Blake, lol, plus plenty of rope for him to hang himself.  

I did not feel any connection between Sydney and Matt. The big deal the editors made about that sad kiss -- rockets, volcanoes, lions, lol.  Then his makeout with Bri spliced with Sydney, yow.

sorry I am so inarticulate today.  Still processing all.that.stuff.

What is with the blue elastic cord that Blake wears around his ankle?  Room key? Lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

No doubt Dean is physically beautiful but he will never be attractive to me because I remember how dumb he is and what an ass he could be. This season not so much but he was definitely one on Rachel's season and the previous times he was on BIP. I hope whatever he told Caelynn is sincere because girl really wants it! 

Clay is so whiny I don't know how Angela put up with him for 8 months. And he spends 4 hours at the gym every day and wants his gf to accompany him. Yikes, run Angie! What was his point anyway? Does he want her to leave? She hasn't done anything aggressive so far on the beach to ruin his chance at love. The insecurities of both Nicole and Clay made them act out like kids. Nicole should be embarrassed of herself, being nasty to another woman for a guy like Clay. It's just ugly. It was like Ashley I bashing Caila for Jared being interested in her.

The editors are really having fun with Blake the Loser plot and I can't say I hate it, lol. Kristina is so snotty I am surprised he wants to do anything with her. Man, he is desperate. 

Edited by waving feather
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, waving feather said:

Clay is so whiny I don't know how Angela put up with him for 8 months. And he spends 4 hours at the gym every day and wants his gf to accompany him. 

The editors are really having fun with Blake the Loser plot and I can't say I hate it, lol. Kristina is so snotty I am surprised he wants to do anything with her. Man, he is desperate. 

I can’t get too upset with Clay spending so much time in the gym.  He was trying to stay in shape so he could find a team to sign him after he recovered from the injury he suffered on the Bachelorette.  I do blame him for being so whiny over Angela.   And Nicole wouldn’t be with him if Christian hadn’t gotten kicked off.   

As for Blake....he knows his crown is tarnished.  As first runner up, he had cachet, possibly was minor royalty in Bachelor Nation.   Now he is the jester.  

I figure things things can go one of two ways now   Either he gets the redemption arc to end all arcs or he leaves a totally broken man.... to be redeemed next season?!?

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Alexander Pope said:

They are real and they're spectacular.

Ha!

4 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Did she get implants? She’s very petite otherwise, and I don’t remember her being that busty on Colton’s season. If those are real, she’s incredibly lucky. 

They look real to me. I have a matching pair and most implants are firmer, higher, and less mushy/mobile in my experience. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Count me in as someone who is Team Dean. He’s super attractive to me.

Too bad he was trash & dumped Caelynn on her birthday, when he should've  never even gone there in the 1st place! He just went there for a break from his van!!

7 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Ha!

They look real to me. I have a matching pair and most implants are firmer, higher, and less mushy/mobile in my experience. 

True. I just googled, and she was definitely busty during Colton’s season. I guess I never noticed because she wasn’t in bikinis. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want, but I also think JPJ is really smart and has genuine conversations with Tayshia off camera. The surfer persona and stoner accent is just a character he concocted for attention. When he's not performing for the cameras, he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

But he blew snot on national television.  He might be nice but he's nasty as hell.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

But he blew snot on national television.  He might be nice but he's nasty as hell.

That is definitely true.  But I saw JPJ at LAX last week and his bag was pulled for inspection.  He waited patiently and chatted pleasantly with the TSA folks, which is more than I would have done.  I have seen many celebrities over my many years living here, but given that I was literally discussing his antics the night before with my husband and son, this one took the cake.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Alexander Pope said:

That is definitely true.  But I saw JPJ at LAX last week and his bag was pulled for inspection.  He waited patiently and chatted pleasantly with the TSA folks, which is more than I would have done.  I have seen many celebrities over my many years living here, but given that I was literally discussing his antics the night before with my husband and son, this one took the cake.

Like I said, maybe nice but definitely nasty.

• Love 1