Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Week 5, Part 2

• Start Topic

No, I don't think Hannah is a bad person, but I hoped to see more of her than faking more interest in Dylan, than her heart really has for him. 

Maybe she really is crazy about him. I'm just not seeing it. I would snap too if someone was constantly kissing and snuggling with me non stop, while hanging off my shoulders. AAK!

• Love 4

As someone who has been on the end being smothered like Hannah is, I get it. It took me a while to finally break off the relationship as well. Mainly stuck it out because of how nice the person was to me. But that never lasts. Attraction has to go both ways. Dylan irks me, though. Whenever he manages to steal kisses from Hannah without her turning away, he goes "yes, that is what I wanted". Ew. She could do better than him. He's so clingy and obsessed, which is never an attractive quality. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

Caelynn saying that she has been through "hell" at Paradise?  

^ This. Wtf. She has whined about her hardship ad nauseum, especially with the new male arrivals. Her d'eau de manipulation atomizer must be getting down to the last few drops by now.

Even without the unflattering edit...she's a mess.

I hope her and Dean drive off in his creepy van (that for some reason I envision being a dingey white flaking rust heap that glurts out black exhaust fumes) post haste...like in the 1st 15 minutes of the next episode. Somehow I doubt that'll happen though. 😋

Katie is so pretty.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, SassyCat said:

No, I don't think Hannah is a bad person, but I hoped to see more of her than faking more interest in Dylan, than her heart really has for him. 

Maybe she really is crazy about him. I'm just not seeing it. I would snap too if someone was constantly kissing and snuggling with me non stop, while hanging off my shoulders. AAK!

During my young, high-hormone years, even with the dreamiest boyfriends, I did not want cuddling and big sloppy kisses in the daytime. On BIP it's not only daytime, Tahzjuan will tell you it's hot. Five minutes with Dylan kissing me and rubbing his thick sweaty head of hair under my nose, and I would be running screaming into the ocean, diving down and rubbing myself with sand.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
On 9/4/2019 at 3:10 PM, TomGirl said:

I am clearly in the minority, but I do not find Dean attractive AT ALL!

Dean isn't really my type either, but I find him very charming. Am totally sold on his self deprecating image (Yeah, I'm unemployed and live in a van, I'm such a catch, right? - grins) and his smooth talking (Who the hell wants easy? - grins). He was such an insecure ass when he was last on BIP, now he seems like he's comfortable in his own skin and even manages to have som insight into his own relationship phobias. Why he's wasting this new insight on Caelynn, I don't get though. She seems a little bit too vanilla and high maintenance for his personality type, I don't see them lasting.

On 9/4/2019 at 5:21 PM, waving feather said:

The editors are really having fun with Blake the Loser plot and I can't say I hate it, lol. Kristina is so snotty I am surprised he wants to do anything with her. Man, he is desperate. 

Blake kind of Stockholm syndromed himself into staying, didn't he. (Hmmm, I wonder if I should do what Derek did and just leave ... or, wait a minute, there's that hot, sullen chick I used to bang ... ). Your first instinct was the right one, Blake! I don't see those two lasting either, but I guess I don't get even half a point for predicting that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3