Type keyword(s) to search

Ray Donovan in the Media

• Start Topic

Show is renewed but the creator is out as showrunner.

So ratings must have been good enough but not wildly better?

Glad the show is coming back though.

The ratings are good, but apparently the show ran way over budget and that's why they got rid of the showrunner.

Oh dear! Katie Holmes. 

I can't stand acting (or her anything really) but I can make myself overlook it, as long as she does not open her mouth. I think I will have to skip this season. Seriously, as a actor, she should worry a little more about the delivery, which truly hurts my ears.

Ray can work for some famous star who belongs to a cult which tries to quash any criticisms of the cult.

And maybe we can learn more about the million-year agreement that forbids wannabe star to say anything against the cult. then Ray can murder everyone

Interesting that Liev Schrieber has a show on Showtime, but is also the voice of HBO Sports. He is the narrator for "Hard Knocks" and the boxing documentaries. He is quite an outstanding narrator.

Huge boxing fan IRL. Goes to a lot of matches and did some of the narration for Mayweather/Pacquiao.

(edited)

A bunch of official Showtime interviews, behind the scenes videos, promos, etc. for season 3. There are several so I'm putting them under the spoiler cut but no big spoilers:

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo

Not exactly "in the media" but Dash Mihok/Bunchy is in the new episode of Chicago PD right now, he's taken a hostage in the station so they'll find his missing daughter since different stations have been giving him the run around.

There are a bunch of new clips and promo videos from Showtime so I'm putting them under the cut just so the page loads faster for anyone who doesn't want to see them all:

Season 4 first takes (cast photo shoot & the cast talks about S4):

Behind the Scenes with Liev Schreiber & Jon Voight:

Behind the Scenes: From the Beginning (Seasons 1-3):

Jon Voight on Mickey Donovan:

Liev Schreiber on Ray Donovan:

'Confess Your Sins' Tease:

(edited)
On 7/14/2016 at 11:02 AM, Loandbehold said:

Jon Voight received an Emmy nomination.

Other Emmy nominations for Ray Donovan this year:
Lead actor in a drama - Liev Schreiber
Outstanding guest actor in a drama series - Hank Azaria
Outstanding Directing For A Drama Series - David Hollander
Outstanding Sound Mixing For A Comedy Or Drama Series (One Hour)

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo

I was reading the TV guide magazine that came with our Sunday paper.  There was an item about Ray Donovan and this season with Abby dying.  (It was actually a small interview they did with they guy who plays Darryl.)  It seems they're going to be moving Bridget to a larger, more leading character. 

5 hours ago, roughing it said:

I was reading the TV guide magazine that came with our Sunday paper.  There was an item about Ray Donovan and this season with Abby dying.  (It was actually a small interview they did with they guy who plays Darryl.)  It seems they're going to be moving Bridget to a larger, more leading character. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

• Love 2