Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E08: How Can I Trust You?

• Start Topic

(edited)

The four couples attempt to deepen their connection with trust and intimacy exercises provided by the experts;

Sargent Pepper makes a visit to get to the bottom of why two of the husbands did not spend the night with their wives.

Edited by Drogo
Title formatting.
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

The four couples attempt to deepen their connection with trust and intimacy exercises provided by the experts;

Sargent Pepper makes a visit to get to the bottom of why two of the husbands did not spend the night with their wives.

I love intimacy exercises, but it would be weird to have to do one in front of a camera. 

I wonder what insights Dr. P will have—and what advice she will give. 

• Love 2

Deonna will be so uncomfortable with the intimacy exercise that the audience will  watch through fingers while squirming in their seats.

Get ready for her baby voice to re emerge....

Sandy will find her hidey place until the awkwardness is over...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, Ohwell said:

I really am curious to know what the deal was with Matt and what excuse he comes up with to explain his ghosting of Amber.

I wonder if he will try the "my phone battery died" excuse? 

I also hope we get to meet Devon. 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
  • Love 2

Iris wasn’t doing herself any favors on Lemongate on unfiltered. She sounded ridiculous. I’d have more respect if she would have said she could have handled it better. It seems like for the most part the guys are having to do most of the compromising and adapt themselves to their wives with no reciprocity. 

Elizabeth doesn’t take serious conversations seriously. She deflects, jokes, or says things like, you’re bringing me down instead of deal with things as an adult. Jamie will always be defusing her bombs. I’m not saying he’s innocent but I’ve known 16 years olds with more respect emotional maturity than she does. 

• Love 18

Was this Devon person mentioned on Unfiltered? I was only half listening.

Iris still carrying on about the lemonade...what an ungracious, stingy person. Her mom exudes such warmth, caring, and generosity of spirit. Iris fell way way far from that tree!

• Love 10

Matt just comes in all casually saying “what’s up?” 😂. I wonder what time he actually ended up coming home. Amber needs to just cut her loss and go home. He’s not into it 

• Love 23

Go Dr Pepper for giving Elizabeth and Jamie the “what for”. They are both so childish. One of the worst things to do in a marriage is bring up divorce with every agreement and resort to low blows. 

I’m so sad about Keith’s grandma. She was all class. Does anyone know what happened? She appeared to be in good health at the wedding 

Really, Matt, you walk in with a Wassup?  Bad move dickhead. He has no fucks to give. 

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

And just like that Amber is back all over Matt like a spider monkey. She really can't read a room because the look on that man's face...

Oof that was sad to watch. 

And no, I don't consider that a "good talk." 

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Wtf just happened? I blinked and Elizabeth just started having another meltdown.

For someone not into dogs, Jamie is all cuddled up with her dogs.

Seriously what just happened? I was so confused. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

And just like that Amber is back all over Matt like a spider monkey. She really can't read a room because the look on that man's face...

He didn’t even want to get up and hug her! She had to go over to him! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, JAndy said:

He didn’t even want to get up and hug her! She had to go over to him! 

OMG, that was horrible.  She floated the idea of a hug and he just sat there staring.  I want to shake her and insist that she develop some pride.  

• Love 11

Ah, hell no, Jamie better not be mishandling those dogs. Elizabeth doesn’t want to listen to anyone. That’s clearly been a defining factor in her life. Dr. Pepper gave them good advice but she shits on everything. Jamie could be more tender though. 

Geez, Matt, you can’t even get your ass off the couch to give Amber a hug? I felt bad she was the one climbing on his lap begging for affection. 

Why would Iris say she’s never done doggie style if she hasn’t even had sex. Asking what her favorite sexual position doesn’t even make sense in her situation. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

When I went from (temporary) abstainance to having sex 3-8 times per night, I got a lot of UTI's. [Doctors call this "honeymoon cystitis".]

Thankfully, when I had the UTI's, my now-hubby was quite undertanding. Jamie, on the other hand, obviously is not.

Dr. Pepper is no longer their official "sex expert" for a reason. She sucks at it No woman who is feeling sad and miserable about her spouse and the way he's treating her, is eager to hop right  back into bed with him --at least, not unless she's accustomed to being sexually abused.

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 3