Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E08: How Can I Trust You?

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

This is a classic passive aggressive move that guys do when they want an exit - they stop giving attention, act douchey, and hope the woman will break up with them. If Matt was attracted to Amber ( which he is not ) he would not have pulled such a move. And Amber is an idiot for not realizing this. 

Or, he is just really insecure and the thought of being loved by a life partner just scares him to his core. I think that they both have abandonment issues and each deal with that in a very telling and unhealthy manner. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Your befuddlement means casting gold...

Matt is a rolling stone...Amber craves stability and permanence. 

Matt will be ghosting Teacher again...again...

Amber is well placated with make up sex, getting amnesia that Matt is a cad...until the next time....

Beth is a self proclaimed free spirit, Jamie is so up tight and controlling that his bowel movements come out hard as rocks....

They will have mutual hate sex and continue to have drama to hog the camera....

Iris' whole adult identity is wrapped in her Virginity...

Keith is a dreamboat and has never been bereft of female company...he's quite the panty dropper....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Beth's sexy dance.....NOT...

I think Beth wanted her sexy dance to look like that. Yeah...no. 

She looked constipated, quite honestly. Or maybe she was trying to shake that UTI out of her cooter. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, topanga said:

Not only were Beth's dogs lying on Jamie's lap during her tirade, but they were staring at her like she was crazy. They like Jamie's calm demeanor.  But I'm not saying Jamie is always right. He says some of the cruelest, rudest crap to Elizabeth using a calm, almost melodic voice. It would be easy for the dogs to think he's being nice to her.

Is it? I don't have much to compare. Before this season, I'd watched the first few episodes of season 1, and I watched all of season 6 (with Jephte, Shawniese, Jon and Molly, etc). Season 6 had a few boring episodes. In fact, there were many weeks I was more entertained by the Bride and Gloom podcast than I was by the actual episode.

I'm intrigued by all of the personalities this season and like to see the spouses try to get to know each other better (or not, right Matt?). 

What makes a season good? My hairstylist said the Philadelphia season was drama-filled and exciting, but it sounds like there were a lot of toxic relationships and broken hearts that season. I don't think I would've enjoyed it. 

It seems as though, when the inevitable divorce comes, that Jaime should be awarded custody of he and Big Red’s (😵😂) “children”. They look terrified of her during her outbursts of spoiled-bratty-rant-a-holic-assholeryness. 

Edited by Elizabete
  • Love 6

I’m now convinced that Matt is only on this show because it’s a paycheck, a roof over his head, a free vacation...and, SEX!

He’s the type that would not hesitate to do a Kardashian for a free chicken dinner. 

Edited by Elizabete
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
40 minutes ago, Elizabete said:

I am beginning to think that these two were matched because of their corresponding IQs.  

Pretty sure it was nothing more than the fact that they both like basketball, which, you know, is a rock solid foundation to build upon...........

• LOL 12
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, PityFree said:

I have no idea why the experts just assumed Matt wanted a tomboy as a wife. What if he’s into really feminine women??

I know, right?  Men in the athletic usually go for the more glamorous women .. more showy type.  These experts just can’t get it right.  I don’t think he expected that, but is biding his time.  Apparently, he doesn’t care as he stood out all night with his buddies and turned his phone off.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Is Iris crying over doggie style?

Never mind doggie style.  What’s the hold up with missionary style?  I really think she doesn’t want to have sex period.  Something is stopping her.  Maybe because if she does, she won’t be the Queen of the Virgins she’s always so proud of.  I think it’s mental.

• Love 11

Not a professional therapist, but I sure hope at the end of this Amber gets some good, quality, therapy to help her get over her abandonment issues.  At her age, she still has time to get herself put together and healthy and find a healthy relationship.

Speaking from experience here, dealing with the abandonment of a parent is a rotten thing for anyone.  Amber will most likely keep putting herself into unhealthy relationships - and may even end up with someone abusive - because those guys know how to pick women like us.   She might trip over a good guy, but she will unwittingly strangle him.

Fortunately, I dumped the husband, got help, and found a great man.  But it took a long time.  I would like to see her skip over the bad stuff and get on to really healing.

And I admit I am nowhere near being a germaphobe or picky, BUT - really, who would want to drink a glass of water that had been sitting outside - uncovered - all night.  Are the bugs and shmutz that get in there special moon bugs and shmutz that add extra moon power to the water when you drink it?  Ick.

Iris - to whoever upthread (sorry I did not make note of your name) who compared her to the crazy Auntie was spot on. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Matt always seems moderately sedated to me. I wonder if he went on the show just to have a place to live for 8 weeks.

Amber is starting to remind me of Kate from last season. From bubbly to beat down in just a few weeks. 

Iris is waiting for her official "I REMAINED A VIRGIN" medal to arrive. No sex till she can show it to the world and get the accolades she seems to be waiting for. 

Keith, bless your heart, you are one kind and patient dude. 

Greg and Deonna. I think these two are having a lot more fun together than we see on camera. Their marriage style may just be quiet teasing of each other and inside jokes. I have hope for them. 

Jerky Jamie and the Red Menace...Calm down you two. Beth is what you get when parents over indulge a kid. Kid has a problem, throws a giant tantrum, parents think this is adorable so kid gets her way. Next time it's tantrum x 10. Multiply tantrum levels exponentially x 29 years and you get Beth. She thinks this is all adorable because no one has ever just told her to cut that shit out. Jamie....meh...the dogs like him so that's something I guess. 

• Love 13
18 hours ago, Soup333 said:

I bet my neighbors heard me yell at the tv when she said that. 

She’s obsessed with being Iris the Virgin. I don’t know that obsessed is the right word but I don’t know how else to say it. It’s such a part of her identity that I don’t think she’ll be willing to have sex in three months, six months, etc. 

Or EVER.    She’ll have to give up the Virgin throne and be a regular person.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Did Greg say he and Deonna had sex last week?

Yes.  She caved on his birthday.  Since he got a little, she said maybe once every other month from now on when they were sitting on the sofa and he was hinting for another round.  Poor guy.  He’s gonna blow up soon.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Amber, Amber, Amber. Actions lie louder than words. Matt took his ring off, stayed out all night and wouldn’t speak to you for 24 hours. The whole relationship is a lie. Throw the whole marriage away.

I genuinely felt bad for Amber on Unfiltered when she was near tears at the end and HostJaime said she could tell that Amber was really stuck in her emotions. Amber said, “I look like a psycho.” Then she pointed her finger in castmate Jaime’s face, laughed and demanded, “Tell me the truth. I look like a psycho!” No doubt she has read what people are saying about her behavior and she’s embarrassed. I said this about Kate last season and I think it’s true for Amber: Seeing yourself make a fool out of yourself on television can cure you of delusions. Hopefully she will NOT be letting another playboy skate all over her self-esteem in her next relationship.

I believe that Iris thought MAFS was going to hook her up with a man who was like her. You could see it all the way back in the wedding. The first thing she asked Keith was, “do yo drink.” And then when he enthusiastically said yes, she said, “but do you really drink?” She was so intense about it that Keith actually backed off the drinking comment. I think she was feeling him out to see if he was squeaky clean like her. She also went into that weird monologue when they had their first dance about how she likes the 80s and the wholesome time and she asked Keith if he liked the 80s. Also her confiding in the MIL that she was a virgin was another clue that she thought she was marrying into some conservative Dugger-esque family. I wonder if the producers gassed her up and convinced her that they found a “match” that fit her perfectly. I don’t know why she would think that a sleazy cable reality show would find a male virgin unicorn though. (Shrugs.)

But yeah, Keith has her number, but I’m not even sure that that’s to Iris’ benefit. The way she looks at him, she’s got stars in her eyes. He just chuckles at her like he finds her amusing. He’s in total control and he’s letting her think she has control. For what reason, I’m not sure, but I hope he’s a good guy. He’s way more socially/sexually savvy than her and he could really break her spirit.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

. I mean, it makes me jealous to a certain degree that my husband enjoyed sex with someone other than me but it wouldn’t make the walks go up. 

He may have enjoyed it, but my husband said when you have sex with your wife who you love, the sex is greater than anything.

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, topanga said:

I think Beth wanted her sexy dance to look like that. Yeah...no. 

She looked constipated, quite honestly. Or maybe she was trying to shake that UTI out of her cooter. 

Probably still sand in there from the honeymoon.  God, she tells us way too much about her V.  Between her and Iris, jeez.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Birthday Cake

Birthday Cookie

Birthday Nookie

Greg's best birthday ever......

The more you have, the more you want.  Iris and Deonna don’t know what they’re missing.  Deonna had some, but no more until one month and a half, lol.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Deonna should give Iris advice, she’s right, stop overthinking the sex thing, just do it. 

That’s true. What I felt sorry for her were the sex questions, how is she suppose to know about doggie style when she’s never had sex. I just thought those questions were insensitive. 

I don’t know how they even threw that on.  It must have been Peppers idea.  She’s all about everything sex.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I don't understand why several people are on this show.

Why would someone like Matt, who is never in one place for very long want a wife?  I don't think anything is wrong at all with living that way, not everybody is the same, not everybody wants the same thing.  So why would Matt go on a show that pushes more "traditional" marriages?

Why would someone like Iris, who is so proud of her virginity, go on a show where it's expected that she has sex with her husband?

Beth doesn't need to be on this show until she figures out how to cut those strings that tie her to her father.

It seems every year there are people like Beth who have a glaring shortcoming in their personal lives they believe should not be up for discussion and are uncomfortable being presented for public judgement on tv. But, they take their asses onto a show where they are basically filmed most of the day and act shocked when their brand new spouse's and the audience's reactions are "How Sway?". I guess narcissism overrules shame.

The phenomenon reminds me of how "rich" people with the flimsiest of riches and abundance of unpaid taxes are drawn to the Housewives franchises.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Ohwell said:

I don't feel at all sorry for Iris because she should never have gone on this show. 

In my humble opinion, Iris, Elizabeth and Matt should not have been selected for the show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

If I have sex and I really enjoy it, I'm gonna do it again fairly soon I'd imagine; new sex (one night stands excepted) in the context of a new relationship is exciting and sort of takes over, doesn't it? I mean, I wouldn't have sex in a new relationship, love it, and think, "Okay - again in two months!" 

Also, every time Seinfeld and Big Red fight, the black and white dog stares at them with such distress in its eyes, ears back, tail down. It makes me so sad to see. The dog knows this isn't gonna last, and I suspect he likes new dad better than old mom. 

• Love 9

I didn't think Deonna gave any direct answer to how many times they should have sex (a week/a month/a year). I think Greg was the first one who suggested once every other month and her reply was "if it happens like that, it happens like that". She didn't want to agree to a schedule yet... 

I think her illness might have messed things up because it put the brakes on the sexual intimacy. But, I have to admit I like this couple together and I might be watching them through rose tinted glasses. 

I only continue to watch Jamie and Beth for their pets. The little dog was hilarious during the moon ceremony meditation as he closed his eyes when Beth told Jamie to close his eyes. Meditating dog was very cute. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, buttersister said:

Hoping Jamie and Beth stay together. They deserve each other and that would spare two other less creepy people from becoming their next victi, er, spouses.

My thoughts exactly, plus chances seem pretty good that they won't bring a child into the situation (just a dog or two).

• Love 5

Greg needs definitive answers - "So we're having sex tonight?"  "So you're okay with (sex how often)?" etc. etc. Deonna just wants to chill & take things as they come.  I think right now this speaks to Greg's insecurities in the relationship, which is understandable. They're new together, she's taking it slow, & he's not quite sure where he stands sometimes. But as they learn to read each other & keep getting closer (hopefully), this should resolve.

My feeling on Iris becoming upset about the sex questions is, she really doesn't know how to answer, is flustered about being asked these kinds of questions as a virgin - & with a camera in front of her - & she's feeling the gravity of this situation from Keith's perspective. She's starting to realize he's not feeling this the way she is & the painful reality he would've preferred someone with experience, so now she's starting to fear the marriage ending because of her virgin status, & rightfully so. One could say Iris shouldn't have applied, but the 'experts' (or whatever powers that be) should not have chosen her for this reason. 

• Love 15

Oh boy, where to begin with this episode.

Amber. God, how desperate can you be? Matt stays out all night and the next daym=, and when he comes home he gives you a lame 'wassup' and 2 minutes later you're jumping on him like a dog in heat. "I don't care if you stay out until 2 or 3, just come home." So, here's what will happen next - Matt now knows he can totally get away with anything he wants as long as he boinks Amber when/if he comes home. So he can now bring home his fling of the night, set her in the corner by the mysteriously disappearing/reappearing guitar, go boink Amber, then come out and boink his flavor of the night. Way to go Amber, you just totally set yourself up for complete humiliation (not that that hasn't already happened).

Matt. I don't care what kind of childhood/adulthood you had/have, do you seriously expect us to believe you didn't know it was wrong to do what you did? You think MAFS should have given you an instruction manual on getting married? Geez. You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you.

Iris. I've said it before, and I'll say it until I die - you are a fake. You are a drama queen, as badly as DaddyBeth is. You need to get over yourself, you aren't all that special. You think that everybody is supposed to bend down and kiss your feet because of your claim that you are a virgin. Big whoop.

Keith. There's something about you that makes me a little leery but I can't put my finger on it. I admire you for putting up with the person the "experts"  (LOL, experts my butt) assigned to you. Kinda think you drew the short straw, buddy. Sorry.

Greg. Happy Birthday to you. (wink wink). Hope you enjoyed it, 'cuz there doesn't seem like it's gonna be repeated any time soon. You seem to be the 'crowd favorite' but it still begs the question of why are YOU on the show?

Deonna. I still think you have ice water in your veins. There's a song (Jar of Hearts) that has a line of "You're gonna catch a cold, from the ice inside your soul. Who do you think you are?" Sorry, but the name of the game/show is Married At First Sight. What do married people do? They grow close to each other, they share feelings and conversation, they respect each other. Maybe you should try thawing out just a little.

DaddyBeth. You are so disgusting. How do you sleep at night, and how the hell do you look at yourself in the mirror???? Such a hypocrite and a liar. Jamie called you on your behavior and lies, and you shot him down. Dr. Pepper called you on your behavior, and you pretty much told her (and everyone else) to kiss your bleeping ass. The mouth on you is utterly uncalled for. You are in no way a lady. You are a crass, brass, foul-mouthed, lying, rotten person.

Jamie. You're not too much better than your wife. I do give you credit for calling your wife out on her snide comments and handout from Daddy. That fired up your wife to let the world see just how vile she really is. Perhaps you two deserve each other. After all the name calling and viciousness towards each other, you still go after the sex. Hate to break it to you, but there's a whole lot more to marriage and love than "Caucasian" sex. Any wife who would say that to their husband, and then also refer to him as "this thing sitting next to me" should be thrown away like last night's garbage.

Whew, I feel better now.

• Love 17

I like crazy red lady’s dogs the most out of anyone on this show. 

Don't forget Sandy!

I didn't think Deonna gave any direct answer to how many times they should have sex (a week/a month/a year). I think Greg was the first one who suggested once every other month and her reply was "if it happens like that, it happens like that". She didn't want to agree to a schedule yet... 

I don't think she wants a schedule - I heard her saying that she wants Greg not to overthink it and instead just go with the flow. I think if he wants to have sex, he should initiate things. Deonna will say no if she's not in the mood. 

Iris is waiting for her official "I REMAINED A VIRGIN" medal to arrive. No sex till she can show it to the world and get the accolades she seems to be waiting for. 

Originally I liked Iris and I had hope for her marriage to Keith. What bothers me now is that she goes on and on about her virginity... but what she fails to realize is that it isn't just about her anymore - it's about their marriage and their sex life. I can already see this playing out - they won't have had sex by Decision Day and Keith will want to divorce. Iris will blame it on his inability to deal with her virginity or his unwillingness to give her the time she needs to be ready for sex - which is really not fair. How are either of them supposed to make a decision about staying married if they have no opportunity to determine if they even basically sexually compatible. I think Iris is fine with hand holding and little pecks of kisses here and there but I'm betting Keith doesn't even get to spoon her in bed at night. I don't think they have had any progression of physical intimacy at all and if there is none, I can see why Keith would call it quits on decision day. 

Add me to the group that thinks that Iris has some real issues around sex and physical intimacy. If it were purely religious, I think the fact that she was married would make her feel almost obligated to have sex (isn't that horrible Duggar woman always droning on and on about how it's a wife's duty to have sex with her husband whenever he wants it and the whole point of marriage is procreation???). I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of abuse or trauma in her past that has made her so repulsed by sex. I think she will need intensive counseling to get past it, if she ever does.

• Love 8
On 8/1/2019 at 9:37 AM, ECM1231 said:

RIP Keith's grandma. She seemed like a sweet woman.🙏

Crazy theory coming:

Keith spoke about how his grandmother really wanted to see him get married before she died. And he is glad she was able to attend his wedding. 

What if Keith applied for this show  to make his grandmother happy before she passed? He didn't feel like going through the motions of finding a friend to fake marry (and pay for a ceremony) so, he thought he would go on the show. Not have to pay a cent for the nuptials, make his grandmother happy and maybe get some free publicity for his music career? 

ETA: He doesn't really seem invested in the relationship. He says all the right things but I don't really feel any warmth coming from him. 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
  • Useful 9
14 hours ago, Lily247 said:
14 hours ago, Elizabete said:

Or, he is just really insecure and the thought of being loved by a life partner just scares him to his core. I think that they both have abandonment issues and each deal with that in a very telling and unhealthy manner. 

Ehh... I still think that he just is not atttacted to her 🤷‍♀️ he alluded to it several times in interviews...Men are simple creatures. He is just acting like a player and wants out. 

Edited by Lily247
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Auntie said:

Oh boy, where to begin with this episode.

Amber. God, how desperate can you be? Matt stays out all night and the next daym=, and when he comes home he gives you a lame 'wassup' and 2 minutes later you're jumping on him like a dog in heat. "I don't care if you stay out until 2 or 3, just come home." So, here's what will happen next - Matt now knows he can totally get away with anything he wants as long as he boinks Amber when/if he comes home. So he can now bring home his fling of the night, set her in the corner by the mysteriously disappearing/reappearing guitar, go boink Amber, then come out and boink his flavor of the night. Way to go Amber, you just totally set yourself up for complete humiliation (not that that hasn't already happened).

Matt. I don't care what kind of childhood/adulthood you had/have, do you seriously expect us to believe you didn't know it was wrong to do what you did? You think MAFS should have given you an instruction manual on getting married? Geez. You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you.

Iris. I've said it before, and I'll say it until I die - you are a fake. You are a drama queen, as badly as DaddyBeth is. You need to get over yourself, you aren't all that special. You think that everybody is supposed to bend down and kiss your feet because of your claim that you are a ...

I think that she is a "just the tip doesnt count!"kinda virgin. And since she has said that her virginity is based on a technicality, I dont see an religious backing to her being a virgin (IF she is. Which I doubt.) I think she just wanted to make a title for herself. And she thinks this will make her more desirable to men. Which, at her age, it wont. 

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I could not find this podcast for this show. Would love to listen to it!

They aren’t making the podcast anymore, unfortunately. I can’t even listen to those season 6 episodes. 

Keith admitted he preferred someone with experience, & since Iris is already showing issues he has some valid concerns, & probably keeping some emotional distance. I'll be surprised if this works out for them.

Matt's not stupid or damaged enough to need to be taught by Pepper he should come home to his wife. That convo was an insult to the audience & a dumbass pass for Matt. Pepper came in strong, then deflated & blew it. He knew what he was doing & deserved a swift kick in the balls. Amber's too damaged to realize she's setting them up for a destructive pattern, but they probably won't be together long enough for anything to become a pattern for them - hopefully.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

I think that she is a "just the tip doesnt count!"kinda virgin. And since she has said that her virginity is based on a technicality, I dont see an religious backing to her being a virgin (IF she is. Which I doubt.) I think she just wanted to make a title for herself. And she thinks this will make her more desirable to men. Which, at her age, it wont. 

Imagine how much less desirable men will find her knowing that, even if they marry her, she still won't have sex.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
56 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't think she wants a schedule - I heard her saying that she wants Greg not to overthink it and instead just go with the flow. I think if he wants to have sex, he should initiate things. Deonna will say no if she's not in the mood.

I see a LOT of "noes" in Greg's future.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

On Liz ... I like her slippers; they look comfy. And the ‘sexy dance’ provided some comic relief, so there’s that. 

Otherwise she & Jamie are a fucked up mess. Clearly the dogs realize this & probably meditate on a regular basis just to cope. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Ohwell said:

When Big Red was doing her "sexy dance," Jamie looked like he was trying his best to keep from bursting out laughing.  

Luckily,  WE did not need to so hold back! 😄💃

Iris V.2 Thought Bubbles:

Leapin' Lizzie: Dang, I got me a Sexy Time UTI!

Iris: (Better lemonade than an antibiotic!)

Dilatory Deonna: Come back in a month or two,  'kay?

Iris: (I prefer a more precise date, like "the 12th of Never.")

Clamberin' Amber: Ain't too proud to beg!

Iris: (You can't hurry love!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Or EVER.    She’ll have to give up the Virgin throne and be a regular person.

5 hours ago, lids said:

Amber, Amber, Amber. Actions lie louder than words. Matt took his ring off, stayed out all night and wouldn’t speak to you for 24 hours. The whole relationship is a lie. Throw the whole marriage away.

I genuinely felt bad for Amber on Unfiltered when she was near tears at the end and HostJaime said she could tell that Amber was really stuck in her emotions. Amber said, “I look like a psycho.” Then she pointed her finger in castmate Jaime’s face, laughed and demanded, “Tell me the truth. I look like a psycho!” No doubt she has read what people are saying about her behavior and she’s embarrassed. I said this about Kate last season and I think it’s true for Amber: Seeing yourself make a fool out of yourself on television can cure you of delusions. Hopefully she will NOT be letting another playboy skate all over her self-esteem in her next relationship.

I believe that Iris thought MAFS was going to hook her up with a man who was like her. You could see it all the way back in the wedding. The first thing she asked Keith was, “do yo drink.” And then when he enthusiastically said yes, she said, “but do you really drink?” She was so intense about it that Keith actually backed off the drinking comment. I think she was feeling him out to see if he was squeaky clean like her. She also went into that weird monologue when they had their first dance about how she likes the 80s and the wholesome time and she asked Keith if he liked the 80s. Also her confiding in the MIL that she was a virgin was another clue that she thought she was marrying into some conservative Dugger-esque family. I wonder if the producers gassed her up and convinced her that they found a “match” that fit her perfectly. I don’t know why she would think that a sleazy cable reality show would find a male virgin unicorn though. (Shrugs.)

But yeah, Keith has her number, but I’m not even sure that that’s to Iris’ benefit. The way she looks at him, she’s got stars in her eyes. He just chuckles at her like he finds her amusing. He’s in total control and he’s letting her think she has control. For what reason, I’m not sure, but I hope he’s a good guy. He’s way more socially/sexually savvy than her and he could really break her spirit.

1 hour ago, Soup333 said:

So what are Keith’s chances of having sex *with Iris* during this experiment? Zero or...?

Perhaps someone needs to tell Iris that if she loses her virginity then an angel gets its wings...two angels if it is doggie style.

• LOL 13
5 hours ago, DocTerv said:

Greg and Deonna. I think these two are having a lot more fun together than we see on camera. Their marriage style may just be quiet teasing of each other and inside jokes. I have hope for them. 

Right. I wonder if Deonna's response to Greg's questioning about whether or not she would be okay with sex every other month wasn't because she's asexual, not attracted to him, or only interested in sex a handful of times a year. Maybe she answered the way she did because she didn't take Greg's question literally.  She had sex with him after two weeks. Why not ask if she would be content with sex once every two weeks?

Deonna knows that Greg wants to have sex with her regularly. She told him that her previous situationships happened because she was "human." At first I though she wouldn't tell the other women when she last had sex because it had been a long while. Now, I'm wondering if she kept the details to herself because she was on tv, didn't know those women well, and it wasn't that long before the wedding. 

1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

Greg needs definitive answers - "So we're having sex tonight?"  "So you're okay with (sex how often)?" etc. etc. Deonna just wants to chill & take things as they come.  I think right now this speaks to Greg's insecurities in the relationship, which is understandable. They're new together, she's taking it slow, & he's not quite sure where he stands sometimes. But as they learn to read each other & keep getting closer (hopefully), this should resolve. 

Right. Deonna has basically told Greg both that she's attracted to him and he's overwhelming her. As they get to know each other better he may be less anxious about their relationship and Deonna may become less overwhelmed and more open. They're actually not doing that bad for two people who have had some negative relationship history who are three weeks into what they both kinda hope will be a serious, long term relationship. 

• Love 11
23 hours ago, answerphone said:

Keith is 20 years more mature than Iris.

And sometimes she'll plop herself on his lap or next to him, and her hand or her leg brushes over his private area.

Does she do that to tease him? She certainly can't be that naive. 🤨

So, I have no doubt Iris is technically a virgin, but innocent, not so much  I bet she and Keith are having all kinds of "sex", just not intercourse.  A former president taught a whole generation how to narrowly define "sex" to suit the situation.  Iris can't go "all the way" until the show is over or she and Keith will have nothing to talk about.  In the meantime, Keith will have to be content with BJs and hand jobs.

• Love 5

Jamie and Beth are toxic, just throw the whole marriage away. Beth is hysterical talking about Jamie is mistreating her dogs, meanwhile the dogs are both cuddling up with Jamie hoping he’ll rescue them. Matt is a whole clown. He knows that Amber has abandonment issues and he ups and ghosts her for an entire night. If he wanted the bachelor lifestyle, he should not have gotten married. Just like Kate last season, Amber’s desperation is overflowing.  Deona /Greg and Iris/Keith for the win.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, OnTime said:

I know! Even Elizabeth said she was going to back to her house which had some color.

I still think they rented three apts and got one free. On other seasons, they put in some effort to fix them up a little and they were always putting a coffee table together!

I never thought I'd miss the days of AJ melting down over home decor, yet here we are.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1