Type keyword(s) to search

Golden Girls Alphabet Game

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, BookThief said:

V is for Virgin, which is what Mother Devereaux wanted her little boy to marry.

Also, I happened to see something about Bea Arthur--she died 9 years ago today.

Bea and Dorothy are both my faves so in their honor, is for What’ll I Do,” sung by Bea/Dorothy at the Rusty Anchor in one of my favorite episodes of the series. (I live and die for her rendition of “Hard Hearted Hannah.”) ?❤️

Edited by link417
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, link417 said:

Bea and Dorothy are both my faves so in their honor, is for What’ll I Do,” sung by Bea/Dorothy at the Rusty Anchor in one of my favorite episodes of the series. (I live and die for her rendition of “Hard Hearted Hannah.”) ?❤️

Curses! I could have done V is for Vamp from Savannah, GA!

Edited by BookThief
or is it "of Savannah, GA"? Either way--you got my drift.
  • Love 1

X is for the X-rated movies Sophia wanted to watch. She was disappointed to find out that Seven Brides for Seven Brothers was a musical. 

Y is for Yutz, synonymous with Stan. He was a yutz in every episode, except for the time he bought back Dorothy’s ring from the pawnshop. 

• Love 1

I is for Ingrid, Rose’s childhood friend and also for Idiots.  “Hey Iiiingriid!” “Is that you Rose?” Courtesy of The St. Olaf Telephone Company.  Bringing idiots together because the town has more than their share, per capita. 

Edited by Ria
  • Love 1

C is for Chrissy, Stan’s 2nd wife. She must have been rich since after he married her they could afford a beach house in Maui with a hot tub. What a rich, pretty young girl saw in Stan, we will never know. Dorothy did call her a dumb blonde.