Type keyword(s) to search

Golden Girls Alphabet Game

• Start Topic

M is for little May-Ling, Dorothy’s fictional adopted child in Blanche’s storytale version of a future life with the adulterous Elliot. Dorothy would be humiliated when she found out Elliott was bonking practically every woman at the Country Club. If you don’t believe me, ask the Towel Lady. 

T is for the TV Sophia was going to buy Dorothy and Dorothy was going to buy Sophia. And sometimes they can all get together and watch that new show, Make Room for Daddy (which starred Danny Thomas, who is not a lesbian, and Sid Melton who played Sal).

• Love 1

is for vows. As in Dorothy’s “I do vow too.” “ I do vow too.” “I feel like one of the Shirelles.”  How could that wedding ceremony go wrong? 

Edited by Ria

W is for Wose. Specifically when Rose has the esophageal spasm and thinks she dies and goes to heaven which was an enormous train station and she saw her Uncle Johannsen, who died when he got hit in the mouth with a steam shovel. She hears him say, "Wose, is that weally you?" (She was so happy to see a familiar face....at least from the nose up!)

• Love 1

X is for...eXit (just go with it). Dorothy made multiple returns in the final episode but eventually had a final eXit when all the ladies realized she was really gone for good that time.

Z is for the Zorro Mask Blanche says’s was almost knocked off her late night date when Sophia’s nurse entered at a most inopportune time. 

• Love 1