Type keyword(s) to search

Batwoman Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

I enjoyed the pilot and they reveal Alice as the presumed dead sister to close the episode. Caroline and Sarah said they considered revealing it at the end of the season but went with the pilot as it will allow them to explore and focus on the relationship between the sisters. 

There were some flashbacks but it’s not like Arrow. The flashbacks that get shown are not their own story but informing Kate’s present. It also begins pre-Elseworlds so my theory that it will catch up by the next crossover is still in play. 

Anyone hoping to see Renee Montoya will continue waiting. The character is going to be in Birds Of Prey which makes her off limits to the show. Sophie is the Love Interest and I like her and am interested in what comes next. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Casting news: Sam Littlefield will play 'Mouse':

Sam Littlefield has been cast as a shady character nicknamed Mouse in a recurring role on the new CW series Batwoman.

Littlefield’s character is described only as a “dynamic figure” who is “working for Alice and the Wonderland Gang,” which suggests that this Mouse might be going down a dangerous rabbit hole in Gotham’s underworld. ...

On 7/21/2019 at 1:08 PM, scarynikki12 said:

I enjoyed the pilot and they reveal Alice as the presumed dead sister to close the episode. Caroline and Sarah said they considered revealing it at the end of the season but went with the pilot as it will allow them to explore and focus on the relationship between the sisters. 

There were some flashbacks but it’s not like Arrow. The flashbacks that get shown are not their own story but informing Kate’s present. It also begins pre-Elseworlds so my theory that it will catch up by the next crossover is still in play. 

Anyone hoping to see Renee Montoya will continue waiting. The character is going to be in Birds Of Prey which makes her off limits to the show. Sophie is the Love Interest and I like her and am interested in what comes next. 

Thanks for sharing. I’ve read similar spoilers from other sources.

• Love 1

Episode 1.02 synopsis is out:

“The Rabbit Hole”

LEGACY – Back in Gotham, battling Alice (Rachel Skarsten) and the Wonderland Gang from the shadows, Kate Kane (Ruby Rose) continues to be haunted by the events surrounding her sister’s death 15 years earlier.

While the city holds on to hope that Batman has returned, Jacob Kane (Dougray Scott) and the Crows up the stakes trying to take down the villainous crew.

Kate continues to look to Bruce Wayne’s legacy for guidance as Luke Fox (Camrus Johnson) inadvertently gets pulled into Batwoman’s vigilante heroics.

Sophie (Meagan Tandy) and Kate are forced to team up, while Mary (Nicole Kang) finds herself in Alice’s crosshairs. Elizabeth Anweis also stars.

The episode was written by Caroline Dries and directed by Marcos Siega

(#102). Original airdate 10/13/2019

----

Like a lot of second episodes, this sounds like a re-statement of the pilot, and has more world-building/set-up.

Edited by Trini

No synopsis yet, but photos for episode 3, "Down Down Down" are out, which reveal Gabriel Mann as Tommy Elliot -- wish they would have announced that before!

BWN103a_0035b.jpg

BWN103a_0222b.jpg

BWN103b_0196b.jpg

Also TV Line has a photo of Rachel Matthews as Magpie:

Additionally, Rachel Matthews ... will guest-star in Episode 4 as Magpie (photo below), an extremely intelligent and deft thief who, as her code name suggests, is drawn to shiny things and thus has a penchant for pickpocketing the rich. Oh, but Magpie has bigger plans for those who take their wealth for granted.

batwoman-1x04-magpie.jpg

The synopses for this show are pretty detailed....

Episode 3:

"Down Down Down"

GOODBYE TO THE BAT - As the city waits impatiently for another visit from who they think is Batman, Alice (Rachel Skarsten) continues to taunt Kate (Ruby Rose) with a secret but also sets her sights on Jacob (Dougray Scott) and Catherine (Elizabeth Anweis).

Kate is visited by Tommy Elliot (guest star Gabriel Mann), a childhood friend of her cousin who has finally realized his lifelong dream of being wealthier than Bruce Wayne and throws a party so all of Gotham can celebrate his success.

Mary (Nicole Kang) gets an unexpected new bestie when Sophie (Meagan Tandy) is assigned to protect her. Luke (Camrus Johnson) and Kate work together to uncover who may have taken a valuable weapon from Batman's arsenal.

And as Batwoman faces a new enemy, Kate realizes she must either walk away from her new role or fully embrace the mantle as Gotham's new hope.

Dermott Downs directed the episode written by Holly Henderson and Don Whitehead (#103). Original airdate 10/20/2019.

From Collider's interview with Dries, some notes on some of the characters:

What can you say about the relationship between Luke Fox and Kate Kane?

DRIES: I love him so much. When (executive producer) Greg [Berlanti] and I sat down to brainstorm the characters that we wanted to see, we knew we wanted a Batman loyalist and a Bruce Wayne loyalist, and we wanted somebody that represented diehard Batman fans because we knew that those are the people who are gonna be watching the show with a critical eye. So, to make it that we actually have one of those viewers on the show to be like, “Nope, don’t touch that. Batman wouldn’t do this,” is what’s fun about it. His arc over the season is that he starts to come into his own as the gadget guy. In Episode 2, he’s like, “I don’t even know how to work half of the shit in here.” And then, slowly but surely, he’s gotta figure out how everything works ‘cause she’s gonna be Batwoman, whether he lets her do it or not.

Even though he was there first, it seems like he’s just always trying to catch up.

DRIES: Yes, because he’s refusing the call to be his father (Wayne Enterprises’ tech guru Lucius Fox). His dad had a huge impact on the city, and Luke doesn’t see himself that way. Deeper into the season, we’ll find out more about his relationship with his dad and how his dad tragically died. There’s a resistance there to become his dad, but Kate’s just throwing him into the deep end and it’s sink or swim.

Well, crap. I was hoping we'd eventually meet Lucius.

DRIES: My favorite dynamic on this show is the sister relationship, between Kate and Mary, Kate and Alice, and Alice and Mary. That’s a love triangle, right there, it’s just a family love triangle. It’s three sisters who could literally not have any less in common, but are all entwined by the cosmos. So, this season is really about Kate trying to establish relationships with both, and just how complicated their relationships are. And Mary is one of my favorite characters on the show because she brings so much life to it, and so much happiness and joy in a bleak world. Her relationship with Kate just feels so raw and natural. She worships the ground she walks on, and Kate is just too busy to notice her. That will be an evolving relationship, over the first half of the season.

Will we come to understand [Alice's] motivations?

DRIES: 100%, yeah. They’re very, very personal. We wanted to keep it from getting too wacky and too, “I wanna take over the world,” and mustache twirly, so it’s grounded in pain. She is very deep in her convictions and hair-trigger which makes her very scary.

Episode 4 synopsis:

"Who Are You?" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

ALL THAT GLITTERS - A new villain with an eye for all things that sparkle drops in on the city. Kate (Ruby Rose) attempts to find a balance between her personal life and her new role as Gotham's guardian. Catherine (Elizabeth Anweis) has an uncomfortable encounter with Alice (Rachel Skarsten) who always seems to be one step ahead of the Kane family. Batwoman pays fangirl Mary (Nicole Kang) a visit to ask for a favor.

Meanwhile, Jacob (Dougray Scott) and Sophie (Meagan Tandy) try to piece together who was after their prisoner. Luke (Camrus Johnson) continues to finetune Batwoman's arsenal of weapons as the pair track their unwelcome visitor and discover she has more sinister plans than snatching shiny objects.

Holly Dale directed the episode written by Nancy Kiu and Denise Harkavy (#104). Original airdate 10/27/2019.

Batwoman: The Romantic Future of Sophie Moore and Kate Kane

Meagan Tandy, who plays Sophie Moore on Batwoman, told us what to expect from her romance with Kate Kane.

image.thumb.png.a247ada14ee42d023014bd2ae822aabe.png

It’s important to remember that bi, pan, and queer folks might have relationships that appear straight, but it doesn’t change who they are or how they identify. Even if Sophie is a lesbian who has, for some reason, chosen to marry a man, there can be all kinds of reasons for that, like safety or a partner who transitioned genders.

Moreover, as a woman of color and someone of significantly less means than Kate, Sophie’s character presents a distinct viewpoint. Coming out and being kicked out of the military academy might have had potentially far more dangerous and financially deleterious ramifications for her than it did for Kate. The comics explored these themes through Kate’s relationship with Gotham police officer Renee Montoya, a version of whom will be featured in the upcoming Birds of Prey movie.

Whatever the reason, Sophie is married. Well, at least for now. “I've been telling people she is married legally. Mentally and emotionally…I don't know where she is. You just have to see.”

Read the full article here; https://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/283767/batwoman-meagan-tandy-sophie-kate-romantic-future

• Useful 1

Photos and quotes from showrunner, Cries: https://ew.com/tv/2019/10/16/batwoman-kate-love-interest-brianne-howey-photos

EW is exclusively debuting a fresh look at the new woman in Kate’s life: Reagan, played by The Passage‘s Brianne Howey. Reagan will be introduced as bartender at Batman baddie Tommy Elliot’s (Gabriel Mann) party in episode 3 and starts dating Kate in episode 4, as seen in the new images above and below.

“We can expect to see Kate’s story get complicated by her,” Batwoman showrunner Caroline Dries tells EW. “Kate realizes that Sophie’s got stuff to figure out emotionally and personally, and she’s not about to be a home-wrecker. So, she is just keeping her options open like anyone might [and] meets Reagan at this big penthouse housewarming party in Gotham.”

Even though Dries intends for Kate and Sophie’s romance to be the “potent love story of the season,” she doesn’t want to keep Kate stuck in that angsty love affair the entire time and hopes this new relationship will show a different side of her. “We’ve only seen her get her heart wrung a bit, and now here is this woman who’s smart, funny, cool, available, and it brings out sort of the smile and hope that Kate can find normalcy in her life,” says Dries. “Of course, like any superhero will tell you, it’s not easy to live two lives and keep one identity a huge secret.”

of course Kate's new love interest is a white woman ready to replace the black love interest  and it took Kate all of 10 minutes to move on. SMH. I guess I shouldnt be surprised, Caroline Dries is from the school of Julie Plec's writing after all.

Even though Dries intends for Kate and Sophie’s romance to be the “potent love story of the season,” she doesn’t want to keep Kate stuck in that angsty love affair the entire time and hopes this new relationship will show a different side of her. 

Yeah because being single is so hard and a terrible thing to be. Doesnt she have enough on her plate with learning to become "Batman" and Alice/Beth. 

Edited by CabotCove
  • Love 2

Well, Patty was only there for half a season.... This feels like more a Linda situation to me.

I'm not really invested in Kate, and therefore even less invested in her lovelife, but I will say that it seemed that they were going to take their time getting Kate/Sophie together anyway - with Sophie being married and all.

• Love 1

Episode 1.05 synopsis:

“Mine Is a Long And a Sad Tale” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, V) (HDTV)

BECOMING ALICE – Alice (Rachel Skarsten) takes Kate (Ruby Rose) down the sad, winding road of her life in the days after the accident as Jacob (Dougray Scott) and Sophie (Meagan Tandy) attempt to track them. Mary (Nicole Kang) has an argument with Catherine (Elizabeth Anweis) which sends her looking for Kate at Wayne Tower, but instead she becomes unwelcome company for Luke (Camrus Johnson.)

Carl Seaton directed the episode written by Jerry Shandy and Ebony Gilbert (#105). Original airdate 11/3/2019.

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure she's entirely temporary, a Linda Park, a McKenna Hall, an Adam (Supergirl), lots of the one and dones on LOT. Dates the main character for a couple of episodes to give them a reprieve from their angst over their unavailable Big Love Interest and then is gone. The showrunner as good as says she's temporary so we see another side of Kate. 

11 hours ago, CabotCove said:

of course Kate's new love interest is a white woman ready to replace the black love interest  and it took Kate all of 10 minutes to move on. SMH. I guess I shouldnt be surprised, Caroline Dries is from the school of Julie Plec's writing after all.

Well Sophie is married and Kate wanting to move on and not get in the middle of that is actually a healthy thing. It doesn't sound like she's in danger of replacing anyone from what they've said. The only character who's definitely replaced a main OTP was Felicity who wasn't originally scripted as this kind of character at all and was brought back for many other reasons long before they committed to a complete change there. 

She could be single and happy with it, especially as she gets deeper into being Batwoman, but this is TV and the CWDC, it's pretty standard. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Trini said:

Well, Patty was only there for half a season.... This feels like more a Linda situation to me.

I'm not really invested in Kate, and therefore even less invested in her lovelife, but I will say that it seemed that they were going to take their time getting Kate/Sophie together anyway - with Sophie being married and all.

I am not talking about the length of the relationship but the character's personality. Patty Spivot = quirky, nerdy, "cool girlfriend" who worships at the altar of the hero/heroine while the Pilot love interest is unavailable.

I am not invested in any character but this upsets me because it seems like they are self-sabotaging with Sophie. Taking their time with their Pilot OTP is perfectly fine. Using the obstacles that they put in there ( a marriage, a secret, whatever ) as an excuse to sideline the couple and focus on a fan service-type character and her romance with the lead is not.

I am afraid that this is going to end up like a Patty/Barry situation where all the focus is on them while the Pilot love interest disappears from the show. I look forward to being proven wrong.

4 hours ago, Featherhat said:

The only character who's definitely replaced a main OTP was Felicity who wasn't originally scripted as this kind of character at all and was brought back for many other reasons long before they committed to a complete change there.

The only Pilot love interest who wasn't replaced is Iris. James was replaced. The Hawks were written off the show altogether. Outside of the Arrowverse, Gotham replaced its Pilot love interest. The circumstances may vary but Laurel seems to be the rule and Iris the exception. If this new character is successful, Sophie will be in real danger.

• Love 1

I think the Hawks were in a different boat because the whole show got retooled and they ended up with their pilot soulmate which clearly was never Ray. Ray hasn't had a full on love interest since really, except for a crush on Nora.

At this point I don't really care if they stay with Sophie or go with Reagan or someone else entirely. I really get the frustration with the potential self sabotage with so much baggage for the pilot love interest straight away, the Arrowverse doesn't seem to learn. However I do think this character will be 3-5 and done. Dries seems committed to Kate and Sophie's "potent love story" right now.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:14 AM, Starry said:

I am not talking about the length of the relationship but the character's personality. Patty Spivot = quirky, nerdy, "cool girlfriend" who worships at the altar of the hero/heroine while the Pilot love interest is unavailable.

I am not invested in any character but this upsets me because it seems like they are self-sabotaging with Sophie. Taking their time with their Pilot OTP is perfectly fine. Using the obstacles that they put in there ( a marriage, a secret, whatever ) as an excuse to sideline the couple and focus on a fan service-type character and her romance with the lead is not.

I am afraid that this is going to end up like a Patty/Barry situation where all the focus is on them while the Pilot love interest disappears from the show. I look forward to being proven wrong.

Again, this sounds like a 'Linda' situation - almost exactly, by how it's described. There are always obstacles before the main couple get together.

I'm not sure what you mean by "fan service" character, but do they even have enough fans to do that?

And while I side eye the following comment for other reasons, it shows maybe Sophie will be affected by Kate/Sophie unlike Iris with Barry/Patty (but like Barry/Linda):

Sophie may indeed be married, but that won’t stop her from feeling “a little bit envious” when she meets Reagan for the first time in the above image. “She knows she doesn’t really have a right to be too opinionated about it because she has supposedly, on paper, moved on. But at the same time, she’s a woman with a heart and can’t help but feel stung, like, ‘I guess I passed up this wonderful, amazing person, and of course everyone else is gonna want to date her next,'” says Dries.

Another thing that is hopeful for Sophie is that she is part of the subplots for all the episodes so far, so she's not disappearing.

Edited by Trini

I maybe jumping ahead, but I think Bruce or at least one other member of the Batfamily (one of the Robins, hopefully Dick Grayson, possibly Tim Drake) will make an appearance in the season finale to explain why Bruce left.  Batman in the comics has been around for 20 years, so I'm guessing he be anywhere from 45-50 now.  He's probably weary of the whole thing and needed a successor and someone who could run Wayne Enterprises.  My guess is Lucius Fox is dead or retired in the Arrowverse?  

Edited by bmoore4026
I had to be more precise on a possible appearance.

1.06 synopsis:

"I'll Be Judge, I'll Be Jury" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

NOTHING AS IT SEEMS - A disturbing death has Gotham reeling and the city reaches out for their new vigilante hero. Luke (Camrus Johnson) confides in Kate (Ruby Rose), while Sophie (Meagan Tandy) asks Jacob (Dougray Scott) for a special assignment. Alice (Rachel Skarsten) continues her nefarious plot against the Kanes, with Catherine (Elizabeth Anweis) being a conduit to part of her plan. Batwoman pays another visit to Mary (Nicole Kang.)

Scott Peters directed the episode written by James Stoteraux and Chad Fiveash (#106). Original airdate 11/10/2019.

On 10/21/2019 at 2:56 PM, bmoore4026 said:

I maybe jumping ahead, but I think Bruce or at least one other member of the Batfamily (one of the Robins, hopefully Dick Grayson, possibly Tim Drake) will make an appearance in the season finale to explain why Bruce left. 

Yeah, I do think that a Batfamily member will show up at some point. Although I don't really have any good guesses as to who; but Dick is on Titans right now, so I don't think it will be him.

... My guess is Lucius Fox is dead or retired in the Arrowverse?  

One of the producers stated in an interview (it's upthread) that Lucius is dead in this continuity.

• Love 1

1.07 synopsis:

"Tell Me the Truth" -

LIES AND LOYALTY - Kate (Ruby Rose) and Sophie (Meagan Tandy) must reconcile with their past as Kate questions just how much she can trust her former lover. Kate and Luke (Camrus Johnson) have an encounter with an old friend. Mary (Nicole Kang) grapples with the fate of the Kane family as Catherine (Elizabeth Anweis) seeks Jacob's (Dougray Scott) help. Alice (Rachel Skarsten) and a new cohort are in on yet another nefarious plan, but her motives are more than they seem.

Michael Allowitz directed the episode written by Caroline Dries and Natalie Abrams (#107). Original airdate 11/17/2019.

----

What "old friend" would Kate and Luke have? ... Alfred? Tommy Elliot is back?

24 minutes ago, Trini said:

1.07 synopsis:

----

I’m curious if the show will address why Nightwing/Robin (Jason, Tim whoever) aren’t around. I doubt that is who the description is referring too, but one of Bruce’s protégés would fit the description.

• Love 2

Kate (Ruby Rose) and Sophie (Meagan Tandy) must reconcile with their past as Kate questions just how much she can trust her former lover.

Also this sounds like maybe Sophie learns Kate is Batwoman; in this episode or the previous one.

With the intro of Mouse, I can see where a plastic surgeon fits into the plot:

Sebastian Roché is returning to the CW. The former The Vampire Diaries and The Originals star is set to join the network’s Batwoman in a recurring role.

Roché, known for his role as Mikael Mikaelson on TVD and its spinoff, will play Dr. Campbell, one of Gotham’s most well-respected plastic surgeons and philanthropists, on Batwoman.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, BaggythePanther said:

Has anyone heard the speculation that Mary will eventually become Flamebird? There are only a couple similarities but the Arrowverse is known for deviating from the comics, so I wouldn’t be surprised.

The show just started, so I don't see any indication that they are going that route. But I feel like if they were to do this character with Mary, it would be like Batwoman's 'Robin'. However, I don't know if that dynamic would really work here. And Kate herself is already an offshoot of Batman.

On October 31, 2019 at 9:36 PM, Trini said:

1.07 synopsis:

----

It looks like it's Alfred's daughter, Julia:

https://ew.com/tv/2019/11/11/batwoman-julia-alfred-daughter-photos-teaser/

The freshman superhero drama will introduce Julia, the daughter of Batman’s butler Alfred Pennyworth, in the first season’s seventh episode, airing this Sunday. EW has confirmed that Christina Wolfe (The Royals) is playing the DC Comics character, and you can check out two new exclusive images of her with Ruby Rose‘s Kate Kane and Camrus Johnson’s Luke Fox below. 

MICHAEL COURTNEY/THE CW

Described as a “crafty and quick-witted British secret service agent,” Julia “shares a complicated past with Kate Kane, which impedes her mission as the two set sights on the same target,” according to the official character description. Their dynamic and previous history has already been teased in the above episode 7 promo, which shows Batwoman tussling with a hooded figure who is eventually revealed to be Julia.

Edited by Proteus
3 hours ago, Proteus said:

It looks like it's Alfred's daughter, Julia:

https://ew.com/tv/2019/11/11/batwoman-julia-alfred-daughter-photos-teaser/

The freshman superhero drama will introduce Julia, the daughter of Batman’s butler Alfred Pennyworth, in the first season’s seventh episode, airing this Sunday. EW has confirmed that Christina Wolfe (The Royals) is playing the DC Comics character, and you can check out two new exclusive images of her with Ruby Rose‘s Kate Kane and Camrus Johnson’s Luke Fox below. 

Described as a “crafty and quick-witted British secret service agent,” Julia “shares a complicated past with Kate Kane, which impedes her mission as the two set sights on the same target,” according to the official character description. Their dynamic and previous history has already been teased in the above episode 7 promo, which shows Batwoman tussling with a hooded figure who is eventually revealed to be Juli

Oh COME ON! CW/Batwoman....I know you like young people but....Alfreds daughter should not be as young as Kate! She should be older than Bruce! Why not make her the niece or granddaughter??

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Oh COME ON! CW/Batwoman....I know you like young people but....Alfreds daughter should not be as young as Kate! She should be older than Bruce! Why not make her the niece or granddaughter??

Hah, yeah that's what I thought when I read this. I like the actress OK but what a coincidence that everyone has young relatives of a similar age to recreate a CW version of the Bat Family for Kate to be a knockoff of Batman. 

• Love 1

1.09 1.08 synopsis:

"A Mad Tea-Party" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

AND THE AWARD GOES TO - Kate (Ruby Rose) and Alice (Rachel Skarsten) continue their sister/nemesis dance, while Alice and Mouse (guest star Sam Littlefield) construct their most evil plan yet. Mary (Nicole Kang) invites Kate to a special event honoring Catherine (Elizabeth Anweis) and Jacob (Dougray Scott) makes a decision that leaves Kate perplexed. Meagan Tandy and Camrus Johnson also star.

Holly Dale directed the episode written by Nancy Kiu (#109). Original airdate 12/1/2019.

Edited by Trini
correct episode number

1.10 synopsis:

How Queer Everything Is Today!" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

AFTERMATH - While Gotham busies itself reacting to Batwoman's (Ruby Rose) awkward encounter, Alice (Rachel Skarsten) celebrates her ultimate act of vengeance with Mouse (guest star Sam Littlefield). A devastated Mary (Nicole Kang) focuses on Jacob Kane's (Dougray Scott) trial, while Sophie (Meagan Tandy) seeks advice about her love life from someone unexpected. As they tackle the newest threat to Gotham, Luke (Camrus Johnson) prioritizes protecting Batwoman's secret, and Kate must decide what she is willing to do to honor Batwoman's identity...and her own.

Jeff Hunt directed the episode written by Caroline Dries (#110). Original airdate 1/19/2020.

-----

What "awkward encounter"?

Seems like this picks up pretty soon after the last pre-Crisis episode.

Between the title, the "awkward moment" and Batwoman's identity it sounds like Kate is going to get caught in a romantic moment while dressed as Batwoman.  

The bit about Mary focusing on Jacob's trial is sufficiently vague.   I wonder if this is a real trial where he's been in jail for months or a TV trial where he's been in jail a few days. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Maverick said:

Between the title, the "awkward moment" and Batwoman's identity it sounds like Kate is going to get caught in a romantic moment while dressed as Batwoman. 

I wonder if Sophie is involved, since they mention her love life in the synopsis.

The bit about Mary focusing on Jacob's trial is sufficiently vague.   I wonder if this is a real trial where he's been in jail for months or a TV trial where he's been in jail a few days. 

I'm guessing it'll be a couple of months, similar to the show's hiatus.

It's always difficult to tell if particular plotlines are connected from the synopses. Half the time things that are mentioned are barely a blip on the radar of an episode.

It does seem like there's a gossip worthy or "gossip worthy" probably "romantic" thing caught on camera for Vesper to crow about. It's a toss up whether it involves Sophie or not or it doesn't  but she's jealous because she still thinks BW is Kate or the advice is completely separate. She does need to talk to someone, preferably someone neutral though.

The Arrowverse is usually in real time so yes a couple of months for the trial. The only one who waited over 6 months for her trial was Moira Queen.

Edited by Featherhat