Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Kat says Bella has a really great heart and that she's very empathetic and understanding.  Tommy says he completely agrees.

Just now, Melina22 said:

Question: where was Kat during the big anti-Nicole rally? 

She was not in the room.  She went up there towards the end of it and they let her in.  

• Useful 1
30 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

I really wish Christie somehow ended up in Camp Comeback.  How would she handle the 'no play talk rule?' 

Sorry, it's the rule, Christie. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing personal

Or how ‘bout just no talk at all from her. Ever. Under any circumstance. Her voice grates so bad, and then there’s the actual BS nonsense she’s spewing itself. She’s the reason I quit watching the feeds. I see that I would have had plenty other reasons by now, though, even if she weren’t so fucking annoying. 

• Love 4

I finally got up the nerve to watch Callaphera's link to the anti-Nicole rally, and I could only watch a bit. It was so disturbing to watch people whip themselves up into a frenzy like that with almost no justification against one person. I hate what's happening this season but at the same time, it's a perfect model for mob mentality in the real world, and how it affects people. 

That said, as Nashville pointed out, the show reveals who people are. It reveals that under extreme provocation, some people (Ovi and Nicole for example) continue to behave like decent humans. It reveals others to be mean bullies. And others to be way too easily brainwashed. 

I need to have a nap now. 😢

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie is talking about getting box braids after the show.  She says it's going to look like African American hair but purple and blonde.  

She should reconsider. For obvious reasons and because, last night, when she was wearing two French braids, I thought it made her face look like the shape of a potato.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

I really wish Christie somehow ended up in Camp Comeback.  How would she handle the 'no play talk rule?' 

Sorry, it's the rule, Christie. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing personal

Yes, and go make me dinner & clean my clothes, because you're like our maid now, right?!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
46 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

That said, as Nashville pointed out, the show reveals who people are. It reveals that under extreme provocation, some people (Ovi and Nicole for example) continue to behave like decent humans. It reveals others to be mean bullies. And others to be way too easily brainwashed. .

Here's the thing, though. What if Ovi and Nicole had been included with the "cool kids"? Would they have joined in? Nicole maybe not, but Ovi would have totally joined in, no?

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Tommy:  "I want to make Nicole's bed.  I just want to do something nice for her."

Two-faced asshole. Go ahead and try to convince yourself you're a nice person. Everyone else knows the truth now.

45 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I finally got up the nerve to watch Callaphera's link to the anti-Nicole rally, and I could only watch a bit. It was so disturbing to watch people whip themselves up into a frenzy like that with almost no justification against one person.

That was me in real time last night. I saw just enough.  They were jumping up and down like demented freaks or what have you while mocking the other people in the house. And I was done for the night.

So did they pick players for Veto yet?  Is Nicole playing? 

ETA:

but Ovi would have totally joined in, no?

And thanked them repeatedly for including him. And follow up with making a special batch of cookies only for them.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Tommy:  "I want to make Nicole's bed.  I just want to do something nice for her."

Fuck off you two-faced piece of shit.

So, Nicole wasn't picked and Jessica apparently got HG's Choice and picked Christie. The heinous pieces of shit have won. It's over.

Watching these smug assholes is too much. I desperately need to just give up this show because it is making me so fucking angry.

What is wrong with Jessica? Like legitimately. She's way too dim and naive for a 37 year old woman. It's disturbing tbh.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

her parents must be SO proud!

Watching BBAD and Jack was sitting there rubbing her ass and spanking it ... just gross. What kind of self-respecting woman would put herself in that position all of the time. These “girls” (Bella, Christie, Holly, Analyse) act so tough but they really are all kind of pathetic and mean.They can have Jason Mimosa, Minifig, and nasty Nick. I honestly would NEVER bring my child to a therapist who acts like he does in front of the world. I know one of Nicole’s concerns was how she appeared to her students and parents. She is too goodfor this show and these people.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, lilmarysunshine said:

[Nicole] is too goodfor this show and these people.

Everyone in Camp Comeback (where Nicole will be in 5 days) is too good for these people. If I were them I'd just throw the battleback comp so I could get away from them all. It's not worth 500K to have to spend a second more time with them.

Jessica, Cliff, and Sam can all miss me with their ass-kissing of these assholes. What a bunch of cowards. It's so sad to watch but also my blood is boiling.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

Or how ‘bout just no talk at all from her. Ever. Under any circumstance. Her voice grates so bad, and then there’s the actual BS nonsense she’s spewing itself. She’s the reason I quit watching the feeds. I see that I would have had plenty other reasons by now, though, even if she weren’t so fucking annoying. 

She NEVER shuts up. And makes retelling conversations 3 times longer than it should. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Everyone in Camp Comeback (where Nicole will be in 5 days) is too good for these people. If I were them I'd just throw the battleback comp so I could get away from them all. It's not worth 500K to have to spend a second more time with them.

I think the battle back commences immediately after eviction. She goes right into a competition.

Just now, missyb said:

I think the battle back commences immediately after eviction. She goes right into a competition.

Yea I know. And then if I was anyone in Camp Comeback I'd just throw that. Why spend another second with those cretins? No one from Camp Comeback has even a 1% chance of winning anyway. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Jessica to Cliff:  "I don't even want to talk about who I'd put up until I officially become HOH.  I just want to wait and weigh options."  I suppose she could win an HOH before she officially gets picked off but I don't think the odds are in her favor.  Plus, she'd no doubt do what the cool kids want anyway.

• Love 4

oh! just remembered this funny conversation from last night:

Jack, Nick, and Bella were sprawled on the bed and got to talking about "size."

Nick: It'd be cool if inches/centimeter could be traded.

Jack and Bella: ?

Nick: Of your dick. Like, Jack, would you be willing to sell me a few centimeters or an inch?

Bella: ???

Jack: you mean so you'd be 10 inches instead of 9 inches (I think he was being VERY generous here.)

Nick: yeah, or some centimeters. how many centimeters are in an inch?

Jack: about 20.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 9
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Thats the only good reason for the BB rule " You are not suppose to talk about your diary rooms with other houseguests !"

• Love 1
3 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

her parents must be SO proud!

If I were her parents, I’d feel like I failed my daughter somehow.  And pray that she somehow doesn’t end up pregnant.  

• Love 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

oh! just remembered this funny conversation from last night:

Jack, Nick, and Bella were sprawled on the bed and got to talking about "size."

Nick: It'd be cool if inches/centimeter could be traded.

Jack and Bella: ?

Nick: Of your dick. Like, Jack, would you be willing to sell me a few centimeters or an inch?

Bella: ???

Jack: you mean so you'd be 10 inches instead of 9 inches (I think he was being VERY generous here.)

Nick: yeah, or some centimeters. how many centimeters are in an inch?

Jack: about 20.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

The way they kiss Jack’s ass is pathetic, too. Again, what kind of “man,” Nick, asks another guy for some inches because we all know how big Jack’s member is because Jack is just such a fucking god? @@ Tommy and Teresa Guidice talking about how smart he was last night. Does not take too much grey matter to outsmart you assholes. 

I hope David or Kemi comes back because neither one of them is an ass kisser.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well, it's happened, I miss BB20. I might not have liked Tyler's personality or his busted face or his ugly ass hair, but at least he wasn't an actual piece of garbage. And sure, it was boring as hell, but at least it didn't fill me with rage.

tenor.gif

You know, I had a feeling last season that it was going to be a rarely good season. Because, even with its flaws, I saw such minimal trash talking and 90% of it stuck to game-related things (Brett's weird hatred for Rachel and Rockstar's dislike of Brett were the two rarities that it truly got personal). So I knew I had to appreciate last season as it aired; I just knew that it wouldn't be long before we went back to BB19 levels of awful.

I just didn't expect BB21 to be....this. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Here's the thing, though. What if Ovi and Nicole had been included with the "cool kids"? Would they have joined in? Nicole maybe not, but Ovi would have totally joined in, no?

Maybe. I'd like to think his hatred of bullying would have superseded his need to fit in, but I guess we'll never know. 

• Love 2

Y’all, about this time last year we had Kaitlyn on the block against that other “hussy” Hayleigh, with Fessy winning veto and taking down Hayleigh and the absolutely awesome drama that resulted. Oh man, it was the best week ever.

And now we have this - waiting for anyone remotely likable to be scorned and booted in order for the worst nine person alliance ever to remember they actually all kind of hate each other and REALLY get nasty.

I am going to silently sit in my corner rooting for Kat. But not too hard, because bad things happen to people I start really rooting for in this game.

• Love 17

Jack's sporting a French braid today.

Jack's hair.png

Now Jessica is talking to Nicole and Nicole is crying.  I just switched to them so I don't know what all was said.

(edited)

Jessica is explaining why she didn't pick Nicole for veto. Unless she's telling her she is a weak ass idiot that wants the (allegedly) pretty people to like her then she can shut the fuck up.

Edited by peachmangosteen
Had to add the 'allegedly.'
  • Love 13

I just went to Jokers and looked at houseguest ratings.  Top 5:  Nicole, David, Kemi, Kat, and Ovi. 

That's right.  3/5 (which, given the circumstances, makes me think of the 3/5 clause of the US Constitution) have been VOTED OUT OF THE HOUSE.  The rest hate Nicole, and from what I read here, Kat isn't as offensive as the rest.   King Jack I and II are 13 and 15 respectively.    

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Ovi and Kemi are talking about awful these people are and how it's not even fun to be there anymore.

Kemi is a self-proclaimed mean girl and she is 1000 times better of a person than Unde9able or whatever their stupid ass name is.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well, it's happened, I miss BB20. I might not have liked Tyler's personality or his busted face or his ugly ass hair, but at least he wasn't an actual piece of garbage. And sure, it was boring as hell, but at least it didn't fill me with rage.

Amen. I'm deleting this show off my DVR. This season is no fun at all.

• Love 7

Cliff sitting up in HOH will all the assholes is so embarrassing.

Just now, RockYou said:

Wonder what possible things could happen if Kat wins Veto!!

She'll do what she was told by the overlords and take Jess down so Nicole can go up.

• Love 3

I can't cancel the damn feeds because of family who watch other programs on CBS All Access, but I can sure stop watching until something changes.  I'm sure I'm hoping against hope.  Most years there is a strongish other group who can take power on occasion and give it to their tormentors.  But it doesn't sound like that will happen here. 

I suppose it might be slightly amusing to see the Lame 9, excuse me 8, cannibalize each other when the time comes.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

If I were her parents, I’d feel like I failed my daughter somehow.  And pray that she somehow doesn’t end up pregnant.  

Or with the herp.

• Love 4

Christie is trying to tell Jess and Kemi that the girls don't want Nicole to go.

Christie also says that Nicole needs to be heard by the house and Nicole hasn't done that.