Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I really like the BB comics!! Nicolossus!! The Ground Hog!  The Jack Ass!! I wonder if they get to keep their comic.

There were so many that seemed so generic. Aside from Jack and Jackson's, there weren't really a lot of stings.

Although The Jack Ass will never not be hilarious. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Um. Well, you see, it's because... um...

Look how good Tommy is at keeping a secret without spilling it (until now, anyway)? That's a guy you want to keep around, right? No fear of him having other secrets, nooo, not at all. No one would be scared about Christie working the jury to vote for Tommy to win in the end. Of course not!

I dunno, I got nothin'. 

(I get that he's trying to get out ahead of it because he might think Christie is spilling in the jury house but still.)

It's nice to both have it confirmed that they knew and that it really didn't change anything. Better luck next season, wall yeller. 

I don’t recall the wall yeller bit. Please fill me in.

13 minutes ago, Booklady1017 said:

I don’t recall the wall yeller bit. Please fill me in.

It wasn't so much a yeller as it was someone playing a pre-recorded clip. Basically someone made their way close to the BB house backyard wall (it's on a studio lot and the backyard of the house is near a publicly accessible trail) and played a long clip about Christie and Tommy knowing each other, including Christie's voice from a DR session talking about it. They called themselves BB Fans for Fairness or something like that.

Wall yellers happen usually about once a season. Big Brother knows this and has an Oh, shit button that they can hit that plays loud music and/or a siren noise to drown out the yeller and the HGs are told to scurry back inside. Sometimes they hear things, something they don't. Sometimes they think they hear something when they didn't. There have been other attempts to breach the no contact rule of the game: in the early days, there was a banner plane or two, in BB18 there was a drone flying over the backyard with a blow-up doll, I think one year someone was throwing things over the wall. But usually it's a dude with a megaphone, come to fuck everyone's shit up. 

Satellite picture of the BB house, helpfully marked when you click on it:
bigbrotherhouse.png

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 6
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I guess it makes a little more sense now that I’ve seen this convo with  the snacksons...like how could you be so tight with that sociopath?! Ha I kinda of like Holly more right now! 

Holly has no fucking room to talk. Her Piece of Crap Boyfriend Jackson is more a Sociopath than Christie!

• Love 1

What the fuck does it matter if she stays one more week. She should be saying , let me say and I will get rid of Michie if I can. So I can play my own game. Maybe she gains a couple of thousand dollars.

The rest just sounds desperate.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 8

Holly crying about staying for just one week. She's trying so hard to sell being happy to go out in F4. 

After her chat with Holly, Nicole told BB to call her to diary room to chat and they called her. Holly going for round 2 with Cliff now. 

I can't wait for Nicole and Cliff to talk after this campaign. 

Edited by kellog010
44 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It wasn't so much a yeller as it was someone playing a pre-recorded clip. Basically someone made their way close to the BB house backyard wall (it's on a studio lot and the backyard of the house is near a publicly accessible trail) and played a long clip about Christie and Tommy knowing each other, including Christie's voice from a DR session talking about it. They called themselves BB Fans for Fairness or something like that.

Wall yellers happen usually about once a season. Big Brother knows this and has an Oh, shit button that they can hit that plays loud music and/or a siren noise to drown out the yeller and the HGs are told to scurry back inside. Sometimes they hear things, something they don't. Sometimes they think they hear something when they didn't. There have been other attempts to breach the no contact rule of the game: in the early days, there was a banner plane or two, in BB18 there was a drone flying over the backyard with a blow-up doll, I think one year someone was throwing things over the wall. But usually it's a dude with a megaphone, come to fuck everyone's shit up. 

bigbrotherhouse.png

But, is it confirm that Cliff indeed hear and understood ....The Yeller.....talking about Tommy and Christie...???

11 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

But, is it confirm that Cliff indeed hear and understood ....The Yeller.....talking about Tommy and Christie...???

He heard the "noise" but it is not clear if he actually made out the words being broadcast. I feel like he has been told to not talk about it ( by production).

I can confirm that when it cut to FISH only Tommy and Cliff were sitting together in the backyard. If Tommy heard it, Cliff heard it. Tommy would be  more in tune to his own voice and Christies as well. It would take longer for it to register on Cliff.

Edited by missyb
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
22 minutes ago, missyb said:

He heard the "noise" but it is not clear if he actually made out the words being broadcast. I feel like he has been told to not talk about it ( by production).

I can confirm that when it cut to FISH only Tommy and Cliff were sitting together in the backyard. If Tommy heard it, Cliff heard it. Tommy would be  more in tune to his own voice and Christies as well. It would take longer for it to register on Cliff.

Yes, this makes sense.  Production asking him not to talk about it. 

Maybe Live Feeders catch more behind the scenes stuff............but, the other day on BBAD production slipped and we could hear them talking to the HGs on the loud speaker.  hahhahahah!

Each season....I find out a bit more with these slips.  And, of course, all the ‘You are Not Allowed to Talk about Production’ slip ups.

I have only ever found 1 blog.....where a winner has exposed a lot of behind the scenes details while being in the BB House. 

Does anyone know of any other Blogs like this?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

bigbrotherhouse.png

Thanks for explaining. You are very helpful.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Nashville said:

Still showing up on my DVR: 7-8pm CDT on CBS.

Interesting that it airs live in the Central Time Zone.  I would have thought for sure they would have put it on at 8pm.  Dumb question but with everything shown an hour earlier, what is shown at 10pm your time? 

Is it local news?  

• Love 1
7 hours ago, JD5166 said:

Can someone enlighten me on why this secret even matters now that the manifesting menace is gone? 

Because the “manifesting menace” isn’t REALLY gone; it’s just moved down the street to the Jury House, and could currently be manifesting its malarkey right now in an attempt to sway Jurors for its friend’s (Tommy’s) benefit.

2 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Interesting that it airs live in the Central Time Zone.  I would have thought for sure they would have put it on at 8pm.  Dumb question but with everything shown an hour earlier, what is shown at 10pm your time? 

Is it local news?  

Yup!  All the local network affiliates kick off their news broadcasts at 10pm.

• Love 3
Just now, kellog010 said:

Jackson has seemed to flip this vote. Let's see if it sticks.

Yeah - Jackson has definitely been walking a tightrope of bullshit tonight, hasn’t he?

I’m really hating myself for even entertaining this thought, but it did cross my mind - if Jackson does pull this’un off, then he may very well deserve the win.

• Love 3

Isn’t this back and forth stuff what they always do before eviction?

Didn’t Jackson blink first by implying to Nicole that Holly could be evicted? 

You would think that everyone by now would realize that someone will most likely be listening outside a closed door.

Jackson is truly fighting to the end.

Not following all that took place tonight.  Will have to read again and hopefully read all your opinions. 

Right now I’ll truly be surprised if Tommy is not the one to leave tonight. Again don’t know why I think that.  

My understanding from reading Jokers is Jackson listened in on Nicole, Cliff and Tommy talking. He then went to Cliff and  Nicole and twisted things to paint Tommy as playing them for fools. Then promised Cliff he'd vote out Holly and take Cliff and Nicole to F3 or some such nonsense.

Cliff and Nicole need to realize that even if Tommy lied to them there is no way in hell Holly or Jackson are not sticking together. This Holly will be happy with F4 is such BS. 

Edited by kellog010

Imagine how incredible it would be to have a Nicole/Cliff F2. I mean, just because of how ridiculously unlikely it would be. Has there ever been someone like Cliff in the F2? 

Taking it further, it would be wonderful and hilarious if Nicole won. I know BB tends to cast types, but what type is Nicole anyway? The quirky, nerdy girl? Have we had others like her? 

If she makes F2, I want them to play clips of the giant Nicole-bashing session, complete with them shutting the door in her face and ignoring Ovi's pleas to stop. The irony will be delicious. Talk about vindication!! 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

Yeah - Jackson has definitely been walking a tightrope of bullshit tonight, hasn’t he?

I’m really hating myself for even entertaining this thought, but it did cross my mind - if Jackson does pull this’un off, then he may very well deserve the win.

If based strictly on gameplay he has been physically, mentally and (currently) even socially very adept.  He is surprisingly quick to respond to every new wrinkle. For example, when Tommy told him his secret, you could see watch Jackson’s face as he digested not just this info but all its ramifications, what it said about Tommy, what it meant in jury, what it meant in the house. But all he say aloud was “wow, how did you do it, must have been so hard on you”   He’s sharp. He made a believable U-Turn into befriending the bottom feeders once he needed them.  He’s good at every aspect of the game.   Therefore he would be a deserving winner, so I was about to agree, and say yep let’s keep personal feelings out of it and reward superior gameplay. Then I remembered how I felt about Paul 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

I still think evicting Holly is a smarter idea, just because it adds to Nicole's resume and she can't win with it, otherwise. But I also understand that Nicole and Cliff can beat Holly way easier than Tommy. So...I can't say that the flip ISN'T an ok idea, as either going is a risk. 

But if Tommy does go, if Jackson did flip the vote, then let's hope it works out in Nicole's favour. Let's hope Jackson or Holly don't win that very important veto. 

I just read that Jackson was venting to Holly and said that if he won veto, he'd vote out...Cliff? Which I didn't expect since I was fully expecting him to evict Nicole, no matter what. I'm still reading up on what I missed last night. 

• Love 2

After reading thru everything that happened last night, I have changed my mind and want them to evict Holly. Miche proved last night how dangerous a player he is in all aspects.

Shocked that  Miche is clearly blaming Cliff if Holly is voted out when it is clearly being pushed by Nicole. Why is Nicole Teflon?

If Miche wins POV, Cliff is going even if Tommy is there.

if Tommy wins, I do think he votes out Miche. Especially now that Miche is spreading lies about him.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Irishsecra said:

After reading thru everything that happened last night, I have changed my mind and want them to evict Holly. Miche proved last night how dangerous a player he is in all aspects.

Shocked that  Miche is clearly blaming Cliff if Holly is voted out when it is clearly being pushed by Nicole. Why is Nicole Teflon?

If Miche wins POV, Cliff is going even if Tommy is there.

if Tommy wins, I do think he votes out Miche. Especially now that Miche is spreading lies about him.

Holly definitely needs to go, to weaken Jackson. Jackson IS a dangerous player. The move he pulled last night...honestly was brilliant, the more I read about it. If he pulls it off, I'm absolutely rooting for him to win the game. Because Jackson's eavesdropping throughout the season has paid off in this moment, IF it works. And if it doesn't, still props to Jackson for temporarily flipping the vote. 

But really, I need Holly gone because then we have four very capable and deserving winners and I'd RATHER see a tough F4 engame. I'd rather seem them duke it out and NOT drag Holly to the end or give an easy win. I WANT to see the F2 have a legitimate battle against each other. Yes, I think Jackson and Tommy are the frontrunners to win, but by evicting Holly, Nicole is in the running, and I can't say that Cliff doesn't have some great points in his favour on why he should win. 

Really, I just think this has the potential to be the toughest F4 in ages. I would say since season 17 but Liz was part of that F4 and I can't say I remember her to be deserving of a win. Maybe....season....14? Season 14 had an excellent F4, from my memory. 

I would be happy with anyone winning, at this point. But I want to see these people WORK for it, whoever is in F2, and we know Holly can't win it, so anyone taking her is guaranteed a likely win (though never say never with these fools; we've seen bitter jurors before).

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

The problem with this is if Nicole makes F2 she'll have to change people's perception of her as not having been the driving force behind things. This is why it might be better for her to not be with Cliff in F2. If he's in F2 with her then he isn't likely to correct people's assumptions but if he isn't then he will because he'll want Nicole to win. Nicole might be better off if Cliff was voted out next and would then have some time at the jury round table to tell people what Nicole did. But she still wouldn't likely beat Jackson or maybe not Tommy. It's tough.

I think no matter what Nicole chooses this week, she's gonna have to win at least 2 of the next 3 comps (and likely she needs the final HOH to be one of them) to have a good chance at winning the game.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The problem with this is if Nicole makes F2 she'll have to change people's perception of her as not having been the driving force behind things. This is why it might be better for her to not be with Cliff in F2. If he's in F2 with her then he isn't likely to correct people's assumptions but if he isn't then he will because he'll want Nicole to win. Nicole might be better off if Cliff was voted out next and would then have some time at the jury round table to tell people what Nicole did. But she still wouldn't likely beat Jackson or maybe not Tommy. It's tough.

I agree.

But yeah, I don't know who would be best to go. If Nicole wants to win, and not against Cliff, then it would HAVE to be Holly. She could get Tommy's vote if she tells him today that the vote flipped back and she tried everything she could. If Jackson/Holly voted out Cliff and she could win parts 2 and 3 of the final HOH and takes Holly, then she would have Cliff's vote. She'd have Christie's vote because of Tommy. She'd definitely have Jack's vote because I don't think he ever liked Holly, AND because of Christie. She'd have Nick's vote because, well, Nick. That's already five official votes. We know Jess and Kat will vote for Holly to win. Jackson should theoretically vote for Holly...but I'd say that, if Jackson wants to break up with Holly for good, he could vote for Nicole to get rid of Holly in his life. And as for Sis....well....who knows what the hell SHE wants to do. 

I do still think that Nicole could beat Cliff, just because she has the most important comp wins and, if she evicts Holly, that's a one up from Cliff. She has a slightly better underdog story, even with Cliff's eviction, but it would be close. But Nicole needs a resume, and evicting Holly is the only chance she has at winning, especially against Cliff. 

But I understand the order of people likely to win goes: Tommy > Jackson > Nicole > Cliff, and that's if Holly leaves. 

If Tommy leaves, it goes Jackson > Cliff > Nicole > Holly. 

Final 4 Veto is THE MOST important competition this season. For me, it's way more important than the final HOH, because F4 veto determines who is likely getting to F2. 

• Love 4

I didn't not see the feeds last night , but, I think this is the part of the game that Jackson thrives on. The adversity. Changing a disadvantage into an advantage. 
His listening in on the HN room conversation and then instructing Holly how to feed it back was a great move. It brought chaos to Nicoles orderly mind. 

Nicoles primary thought that H/J pick H/J is correct and she should stick with that. With Tommy on the house, there is at least a target ahead of her and Cliff. 

It is that third random part of HOH that anyone can get. I dont think anyone has the advantage of knowing a HG better. Maybe Cliff. He pays attention and did well in the What the BLeep comp. But if you throw in a dippity do like Jessica and her answer is "Nicole is a mole". who would ever know that answer?? I wish part three was more based on actual stuff then what they will say after 3-6 weeks in a jury house.

By listening to Jessica answering questions, inside the jury house, you can see how the "cool kids" have already influenced her. I would bet that there have been several "bash Nicole" sessions since she got there. Her and Kat. Hopefully Nick is tempering some of that.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, missyb said:

It is that third random part of HOH that anyone can get. I dont think anyone has the advantage of knowing a HG better. Maybe Cliff. He pays attention and did well in the What the BLeep comp. But if you throw in a dippity do like Jessica and her answer is "Nicole is a mole". who would ever know that answer?? I wish part three was more based on actual stuff then what they will say after 3-6 weeks in a jury house.

Last year, I think they changed up part 3 so it was far less crapshooty and more mental-based (might be misremembering but I'm pretty sure it wasn't the whole "which phrase is correct"). So hopefully, they continue with that this year.

Here's the thing; I do think that, if Tommy stays, he wins F4 HOH. I can easily see him snatching it up, and that gets him one step closer to winning. I do think, if Holly stays, then Nicole has a better shot at winning HOH and guaranteeing herself safety. I do think that this could easily go wrong for Nicole if she keeps Tommy instead of Holly. And that's why I am completely torn. It scares me to know that Tommy could win F4 HOH and then Jackson could win veto, then it's bye-bye Nicole.

No matter what happens, I AM proud of Nicole for doing what she needed to in order to get as far as she could. She may not have played the best game, and she's made her mistakes, but she's really picked it up these last couple of weeks.

It's just unfortunate that nobody this season has appreciated her the way that she deserves. Jess calling her a mole is just so inaccurate. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's just unfortunate that nobody this season has appreciated her the way that she deserves. Jess calling her a mole is just so inaccurate. 

After the dust settles and the season is over, even if the best Nicole does is F4, she'll be able to be extremely proud of herself, and along with a guaranteed adoring reception from the audience, I believe she'll be more or less immune to any sniping from the jury. It's hard to argue with success. 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Last year, I think they changed up part 3 so it was far less crapshooty and more mental-based (might be misremembering but I'm pretty sure it wasn't the whole "which phrase is correct"). So hopefully, they continue with that this year.

I do like this better. From BB20 3rd part of HOH:

Part 3: ("Jury Oddcasts") Kaycee and Tyler are shown "oddcasts" of Jury members mentioning facts of their time in the house. They must decide if the oddcast is right or wrong. If they answer correctly, they gain a point. The HouseGuest with the most points after eight rounds became the final HoH of the season. Kaycee and Tyler tied with six points, each sending the competition to a tiebreaker. Julie asked the competitors a question to which the answer was a number. The HouseGuest closest to the number without going over, or the closest to the number if both went over, would become the winner. Kaycee was the winner and was crowned the final HoH of the season

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

After the dust settles and the season is over, even if the best Nicole does is F4, she'll be able to be extremely proud of herself, and along with a guaranteed adoring reception from the audience, I believe she'll be more or less immune to any sniping from the jury. It's hard to argue with success. 

True.

Plus, we ALL know that the people most critical of Nicole (*cough* Jess *cough*) will COMPLETELY change their tune once they see that America loves Nicole and realize that they need to love Nicole too for BB fans to love them get out of the house and process things. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

While I really want to see Nicole win .... part of me would also like to see her walk out the door so she can hear the reception she gets from the crowd.   It won’t be lost on her.  Nor on the remaining HGs.  

Nah ... who am I kidding?  She will see, read, hear all that anyway.  

Go, Nicole.  Go, Cliff.  Finish what you started!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
28 minutes ago, Ellee said:

While I really want to see Nicole win .... part of me would also like to see her walk out the door so she can hear the reception she gets from the crowd.   It won’t be lost on her.  Nor on the remaining HGs.  

Are we thinking she does indeed have AFH in the bag if she doesn't win?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Irishsecra said:

Saw on jokers that CBS is promoting you can watch HOH on live feeds.

Could they be doing endurance? If so, Holly has that in the bag.

Possibly. It could be spinning discs. That would benefit Tommy OR Holly, should either of them stay. 

Well, I have firmly decided that Nicole/Cliff NEED to get rid of Holly. They've already burned them. Holly will never vote for Nicole or Cliff. Jackson won't either. Holly has an advantage now going into F2 with either of them, as Nicole/Cliff look like Jolly's lackies. Nicole/Cliff NEED to attempt to get to F2 together and at this rate, it's difficult, either way. But they need to build their resume and getting rid of Tommy may not be enough. 

They screwed themselves either way and the only thing they can do is follow through. Except now it looks like Tommy's going. 

• Love 2

I do believe this is Derek like manipulation by Cliff. Waits it out then pushes his agenda. 
At this point, you have or will be disappointed everyone. Tommy, for getting his hopes up when he was reconciled to go, and H/J for breaking their word. 
They are in a troubling spot fir ever having discussed it with Tommy . Nicole actually put them in this position. 
Take Tommy and hope eh can defeat Jackson ( will he try knowing that Jackson would probably keep him than a "betrayer"?? 
Tough decision made tougher .

At the end of the day, or tonight, they have all played a super game. Even Holly ( but to a lesser extent). She didnt have to think too much, just win. Same with Tommy. Jackson, Nicole and Cliff have been great players.

Hmmm, if they are told to wear athletic wear ( obviously before the vote) that may help them to decide who to evict. Holly is too dangerous in endurance.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, missyb said:

Hmmm, if they are told to wear athletic wear ( obviously before the vote) that may help them to decide who to evict. Holly is too dangerous in endurance.

The issue is, so is Tommy. They may be screwed, either way.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Possibly. It could be spinning discs. That would benefit Tommy OR Holly, should either of them stay. 

I will always remember that as the comp where Big Meech puked while she was still on her disc and I gleefully watched to see if anyone I hated (spoiler: it was most of them) was going to fall in her puke puddle, kinda like this season's FALL IN YOUR PEEEEEEEEEEE! moment. 

I believe there was also crying but there was always crying when Big Meech was involved. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

The issue is, so is Tommy. They may be screwed, either way.

Yes, but Tommy says his goal will be to evict jackson. All depends on POV. As does do all the scenarios. But, If Tommy does win a veto, I firmly believe he would evict Michie.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

Yes, but Tommy says his goal will be to evict jackson. All depends on POV. As does do all the scenarios. But, If Tommy does win a veto, I firmly believe he would evict Michie.

It would either be Jackson or Cliff. If Cliff is on the block next to Jackson and Tommy isn't HOH and wins the veto, I think Tommy might take the shot at Jackson, as I think Tommy beats Jackson in a F3 scenario.

But it's unclear. 

Honestly, I'd rather Tommy win the game than Jackson, although Jackson's done some good work. 

I don't think Cliff realizes that he does not win the game if he keeps Holly. He doesn't get past third place. I don't see Cliff beating Holly in a F3 scenario. I think Cliff would have to make sure that they win F4 veto, and perhaps they can...but Cliff is banking on that scenario happening and I don't think he sees that he can't rely just on that. 

2 minutes ago, TaraS1 said:

Are they still voting Holly tonight?  I need to be prepared if they're not.

It looks like there's a higher chance of them voting out TOMMY. 

It's unclear, but it's more 60% evicting Tommy to 40% evicting Holly.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, TaraS1 said:

Are they still voting Holly tonight?  I need to be prepared if they're not.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

It looks like there's a higher chance of them voting out TOMMY. 

It's unclear, but it's more 60% evicting Tommy to 40% evicting Holly.

There’s still time for at least 2 or 3 flips between now and the eviction vote, though, so it’s still anybody’s game.  😄

• Love 4

Any chance Holly stays and wins HOH and tries to evict Jackson? Honestly that would have been a much better campaign then "keep me one more week." But Jackson boy is a player. I don't want him to win but I sort of do because he's played well.  And I'd like Cliff and Nicole to second guess their choice for double eviction. Of course, the other half of me wants them to keep Tommy, and boot Jackson by trying to  deny him the veto. Eh - either way. I'm intrigued. 

• Love 3