Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Its not a terrible HOH for Jackson to win. He has 3 people competing for him in a quick HOH, next thursday. He can play veto, and he can play in the second HOH. 

Not too bad a place to be.

• Useful 4
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Its not a terrible HOH for Jackson to win. He has 3 people competing for him in a quick HOH, next thursday. He can play veto, and he can play in the second HOH. 

Well, he can't play in the DE HOH, which is his biggest issue. The DE is where someone can take their shot at him. So he better be real lucky with who wins DE HOH.

Just now, missyb said:

Everyone says that it's not good to win the HoH before the DE but when you're sharing watermelon and sleeping with the other comp beast in the house, you'll probably end up all right. 

I just haaaaate that this is our third week of Jackson/Holly in power. (I can't use their name smush because I feel the opposite of jolly when I think about them. And I especially hate Jackson's new positive edit, now guest-starring Nicole.)

• Love 12

Sooooo........another wasted HOH......??????

Geeeeeesh......why do these fools have me cheering for Christie?

I hope Christie gets rid of Watermelon Jack in the DE!

Every week they get our hopes up for Christie’s eviction.......just to let us down!

Cliff is lucky SOB.  His deals have worked out.....SKDXYZ 12345678910!!! 😾

• Love 1

And to expand on why I hate the fact that Nicole is now getting dragged into Jackson's story/edit: when Jackson was HoH before, in his stupid little question-and-answer thing, he was asked who he was most surprised to get along with and become friends with in the house and he said Nicole's name and it just pisses me off because you know he was shocked that there was a personality under her adorable awkwardness but if it wasn't for the BB house, he never would have spared a second thought for her because she's not traditionally "hot", like he slots Holly, Kat, and Analyse in his mind's rankings.

Fuck you, Jackson - it's the new Fuck you, Fessy. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

Thirded. Those pants are TERRIBLE. 

I'm not known for my keen fashion sense (I've been wearing flannel plaid and jeans since the 90s, I just wash my hair more now) but even *I* wouldn't buy a pair of leggings that close to my skin tone. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

This look bothers me.

Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 11.23.41 PM.png

These are her naked leggings.  She wears them a few times per week and lounges around  with her legs spread for the cameras.  Holly has a cute body!

Analyse liked to wear shorts that showed her bottom cheeks.  Then would lounge around and show the cameras her naked butt.

Sis  just did it again on the Jury house video. That is probably her favorite thing about playing soccer.   The short-shorts uniform! 

Sis is over Jack.   He is so lame!  

I wonder if Kat hooks up with Nick in Jury?! 🤣

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

I wonder if Kat hooks up with Nick in Jury?! 🤣

Kat is 100% not down with Nick and his skeevy perv ways. 

It's one of the reasons why I was one of her biggest fans this season. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I wonder if Kat hooks up with Nick in Jury?!

I think Kat still has a higher chance of winning the $500,000 than doing that honestly.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Christie & Tommy are back on this week .........after Nick’s eviction!

Nicole already planted ‘there is something more’ seeds with Holly.

Maybe Nicole will do it again.....once it becomes more obvious this week.....with less HGs in the house.

I bet Nicole thinks they know each other......but, she is not going to say anything and cause another nasty blow-up.  That is what sent Jack home.

Did Nicole and Cliff talk about the strong ‘Christie & Tommy’ connection?

• Love 2

And there it is. Jackson doesn’t want Tommy in danger because he has a penis. Now it makes sense. Cliff agreeing with all of it. And to be fair, Jess loves to target those with the penis. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

And there it is. Jackson doesn’t want Tommy in danger because he has a penis. Now it makes sense. Cliff agreeing with all of it. And to be fair, Jess loves to target those with the penis. 

Cliff is a useless sack of shit whose game consists of nodding along to whomever is talking and saying "I'm good with that."

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Cliff is a useless sack of shit whose game consists of nodding along to whomever is talking and saying "I'm good with that."

To be fair, Jess going works better for Cliff/Nicole. Tommy/Christie and Jackson/Holly will take shots at each other. While, with Jess, her targets would be Cliff and Jackson, and with Jackson's comp wins, Jess would then target....Nicole.

So, in a way, I get why Cliff is agreeing. It's a good move FOR HIM. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I don't think Jess leaving this week is even necessarily BAD for Jackson. 

But Jess leaving OVER Tommy and Christie is madness. Utter madness.

I know he's stupid, but it's shocking that he's THIS stupid. 

I mean, Jackson has been doing ME a favour, personally. Having Analyse and now potentially Jess leave before F2 ensures that the F2 will be two people who are either good game players or people I personally like, so that's a plus.

But for HIS game? Because he thinks Christie/Tommy won't go after him or Holly, it's just....stupid. If he thinks they won't try hard for the next HOH (not that he knows it's a DE), it's just...ridiculous.

However, Jess is a beast at mental comps so it's not like she's NOT a threat, because she is.

• Love 9
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, Jackson has been doing ME a favour, personally. Having Analyse and now potentially Jess leave before F2 ensures that the F2 will be two people who are either good game players or people I personally like, so that's a plus.

But for HIS game? Because he thinks Christie/Tommy won't go after him or Holly, it's just....stupid. If he thinks they won't try hard for the next HOH (not that he knows it's a DE), it's just...ridiculous.

However, Jess is a beast at mental comps so it's not like she's NOT a threat, because she is.

Yeah, I'm right there with you being totally fine with Jess leaving. I'll go one step further and note that I don't even care if Jackson DOES fuck his game over. I could give two shits about him winning. But when people play the game THIS poorly it just aggravates me as a lover of the game. It's just so mind-boggingly stupid. 

Maybe Christie is just really that good of a player. I will probably have to clear a Tier 2 spot for her if she wins this thing. Heck, the way she's playing, I think she might even be threatening Tier 1! On the block four straight weeks and then wins the game? That would be epic!

• Love 4

Oh, I am totally rooting for Jackson to blow the HOH he did not even want to get out Jess. And then Tommy or Christie win HOH and boot his ass in the double eviction. Because Jess is useless, and Jackson is a dumbass.  But...with no jury buyback, no prank nullification, and a double next week? What madness is going to happen to get through all of these damn weeks left?

• Love 5

As the power has shifted around the house, Cliff has followed it around and locked in by making deals each week with the right people. And no one seems to notice he's doing this? Do Christie, Tommy or Jess know that he's currently tight with Holly and Jackson? I think going to F4 with a super comp showmance is dumb. Or perhaps he's genius...

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Melina22 said:

(What's a worse dynamic than being in a family or workplace where everyone always tiptoes around trying to keep one powerful, narcissistic person happy? Been there, hated it. At least one person is always crying or upset.) 

I have an uncle like that.  You have to walk on egg shells any time you are around him and  you never know what will set him off.  I remember one time when I was a teenager he sneezed and I sneezed directly after him.  He gave me the stare of death and then asked if I was making fun of him.  I had no clue what was going on and I thought he was joking, but no he was pissed that I sneezed directly after he sneezed.

15 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Awwwwwwwwwww shit!  Is this over at the Challenge thread?  And he sold wolf tickets at CT?  CT?!

He was not that great.  Basically Josh tried to spout some words of wisdom at CT.  CT being the juice head that he is, got pissed and they started jawing back and forth.  CT then got right up in Josh's face and security had to separate the two of them.

13 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

But I do know that there are double standards with older women dating younger men in comparison to the opposite happening, so I could be wrong.

You are totally right and I never got that.  I mean if an good looking older woman was interested in me I would be all for it.

11 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I'm reading this right now and it's so interesting.

I still can't stand Ian. Or Frank.

Off the top of my head I think there have only been two times when I was honestly pissed over an outcome of a reality show.  One was when Parvati beat Amanda on Survivor (Not so much that Amanda lost but that Cirie lost. That should have been a final three and Cirie should have mopped the floor with both of them.  Instead Parvati won and now we have to live with the myth that Parvati is the best female winner.  Which I disagree with, I would say both Kim and Denise had more impressive wins.  But I guess we also have to live with the myth that Boston Rob is the best male winner, which I once again disagree with.) and the other time was when Ian beat Dan.  

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Haunted house themed wall comp totally fits with the summer camp theme.

Maybe Evil Dead or Friday the 13th were their inspirations for the theme.

Why waste an HOH on getting Jess out?  That just boggles my mind.

• Love 2

Holly & Jackson make Final 2.

How do the votes go.....

Jack

Kat

Sis

Nick

Jess

Christie

Tommy 

Cliff

Nicole

I have no idea. I feel like after the blow-up Holly pretty much dumped all the girl friendships.  I do not know if people genuinely  like Jackson or fake-like him. 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Geez Louise - I step out for less than an hour to hit my Pokestops, and the comp is already over by the time I get back.  Don’t HGs have anything resembling staying power any more?

None of these HGs have a pressure cooker comp in them.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

None of these HGs have a pressure cooker comp in them.

I think that both Jackson and Holly would, if they knew for a fact their necks were on the line.  The others...not so much.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

If he doesn't put Tommy up, even as a fucking PAWN, it's insane. 

He seriously wants JESSICA out? Is he really THAT stupid?

Yes. 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51aff5c29ccbd023b4718

Someone get him his glasses. 

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Cutty said:

It’s not always good to say what you know. 

I’m still hoping Cliff/Nicole have a whole lot of strategy going on that is not being shown.  And their time will come.

I know ... but ... I like them. 🤷‍♂️

ETA. Still wish Kat was there.  

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 5

From Joker’s:

Thu 11:14 PM PT Christie says she thinks Nick ran most of the show.

Um - has there been a secret second version of BB running this season of which I haven’t been aware?  ‘Cause it sure as fuck don’t sound like these people and I have been watching the same damn show.

🙄

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Ellee said:

I think it’s going to bother Holly too. 😂

I guess we know why Holly has itchy ladyparts, everything she wears rides up EVERYWHERE and is impossibly tight! I also think she deserves to win, if she gets him to change his noms to Christie/tommy she’s pulling the strings...she’s definitely the brains of this operation. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Tommy hasn’t seen the block and it will continue this week. Pretty crazy! I’m not even sure in DE he will see it unless it’s Cliff or Nicole who win HOH. That’s the only way.